SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell and Cleavage BBP

First off beautiful work! Really well done and I'm super happy to finally have some vanilla armour converted.

Also have a small problem like I'm using the wrong body/textures. The bar maids outfits are too... low cut? :P Shows flat sprite nipples waaay up on her chest. Most likely an installation issue on my end, though I've tried reinstalling a few different times always using the base CBBE then overwriting with the 7B versions. Anyone have any other tips?

Sounds like you still have the CBBE version if you are getting that texture glitch. It's the same glitch you get when using UNP/SeveNBase textures, and wearing CBBE armors.

When you install the CBBE version of I Love Cleavage, you are only supposed to install the textures. Basically delete the meshes folder completely. You don't need it at all. Just the textures. Then use the Meshes here instead.

I really hope you're able to cover a few more of the vanilla clothes from ILC or from LSAR - Specifically the Merchant and Farm Clothes, as those ones are seen so often in game.

Thanks for the new armor conversions!

Yea i am trying to get the farm/black smith clothes etc done, but as i said before i'm running into problems with long skirted clothes/robes.

I've had a look at killer keo's skimpy clothes as some of them have very short skirts and have converted some of them but need to finish them of as their only 0% weight atm and fix some clipping around the thighs/legs.

If you really want the long skirted less skimpy farm/blacksmith clothes etc i recommend using Bodyslide UNP v0.4, you can make it look similar to the 7B.

After the headache from the thieves guild armor and the problems with long skirts i wanted a small break like play the game and other stuff eg: i dled some of the armor by shocky ,balo08 and khiro and use them as replacers for the vanilla armor (funny thing i don't use most the of vanilla arrmor i've converted), the Diano armor makes for a good Nightingale replacer (i think anyway)

I also had done a few little mashups of crosscrusades and the i love cleavage armor too, nothing special just changed the leggings on some or the shoulders or even just using the gloves/boots from crosscrusade's mod.

Moved to Main Page

These are just things i was messing about with or a personal mod, that were either scraped or unfinished.

This is a personal mod of the Underworld armor by Kirsta, please don't ask as i cannot release it

underworld.jpg

Messing about with a cloak/coat from a BnS mod

underworldncloak.jpg

Again messing about with Queen of the Damned mod

damned.jpg

Messing about with the Memeru mod made it into an outfit so i could use as a replacer and made it 7B cleavage (yes there is a mess up with the mesh) 

memeru.jpg

PS: I noticed i forgot too add the heavychieftain to the Hide folder of 'I love Cleavage' so ill just add a file to the main download page so you don't have to dl the whole mod.

Great work Stevierage! Love your conversions.

Oh and please release the stuff you are "messing with"! Like the Queen of the Damned mod, i use a cbbe versions of that mod which obviously isn't really working great with seven base.

And your one looks fantastic! No problem if it isn't perfect and has clipping or something. (It will always be way better than using it from cbbe with the textures all messed up)

I really hope you're able to cover a few more of the vanilla clothes from ILC or from LSAR - Specifically the Merchant and Farm Clothes, as those ones are seen so often in game.

Yea i am trying to get the farm/black smith clothes etc done, but as i said before i'm running into problems with long skirted clothes/robes.

I've had a look at killer keo's skimpy clothes as some of them have very short skirts and have converted some of them but need to finish them of as their only 0% weight atm and fix some clipping around the thighs/legs.

If you really want the long skirted less skimpy farm/blacksmith clothes etc i recommend using Bodyslide UNP v0.4, you can make it look similar to the 7B.

After the headache from the thieves guild armor and the problems with long skirts i wanted a small break like play the game and other stuff eg: i dled some of the armor by shocky ,balo08 and khiro and use them as replacers for the vanilla armor (funny thing i don't use most the of vanilla arrmor i've converted), the Diano armor makes for a good Nightingale replacer (i think anyway)

I also had done a few little mashups of crosscrusades and the i love cleavage armor too, nothing special just changed the leggings on some or the shoulders or even just using the gloves/boots from crosscrusade's mod.

(Added some of the mashups to dl below)

attachicon.gifmashups.rar

Arms/leggings/boots/gloves from crosscrusade, chest from i love cleavage 

shroud.jpg

Arms/leggings/boots/gloves and shoulders from crosscrusade, chest/waist from i love cleavage

wolf.jpg

Legging/boots/gloves from crosscrusade, chest/skirt i love cleavage

elven.jpg

Just used the boots and gloves from crosscrusade

orcish.jpg

Took the idea from the transparent glass armor on nexus and made the glass armor from crosscrusade the same. (isn't in the dl)

glass.jpg

The original didn't have panties and i use the boots/gloves from crosscrusade, get the Chainmail Texture Here

nord.jpg

These are just things i was messing about with or a personal mod, that were either scraped or unfinished.

This is a personal mod of the Underworld armor by Kirsta, please don't ask as i cannot release it

underworld.jpg

underworldncloak.jpg

damned.jpg

Messing about with the Memeru mod made it into an outfit so i could use as a replacer and made it 7B cleavage (yes there is a mess up with the mesh) 

memeru.jpg

PS: I noticed i forgot too add the heavychieftain to the Hide folder of 'I love Cleavage' so ill just add a file to the main download page so you don't have to dl the whole mod.

I gotta say, some of those, especially the chainmail ancient nord and transparent glass would be awesome as stand alone armors. I Say this because between your existing work is already exceptional!

(Added some of the mashups to dl below)

attachicon.gifmashups.rar

Arms/leggings/boots/gloves from crosscrusade, chest from i love cleavage 

shroud.jpg

Arms/leggings/boots/gloves and shoulders from crosscrusade, chest/waist from i love cleavage

wolf.jpg

Legging/boots/gloves from crosscrusade, chest/skirt i love cleavage

elven.jpg

Just used the boots and gloves from crosscrusade

orcish.jpg

Took the idea from the transparent glass armor on nexus and made the glass armor from crosscrusade the same. (isn't in the dl)

glass.jpg

The original didn't have panties and i use the boots/gloves from crosscrusade, get the Chainmail Texture Here

nord.jpg

underworld.jpg

underworldncloak.jpg

damned.jpg

memeru.jpg

I gotta say, some of those, especially the chainmail ancient nord and transparent glass would be awesome as stand alone armors. I Say this because between your existing work is already exceptional!

Great work Stevierage! Love your conversions.

Oh and please release the stuff you are "messing with"! Like the Queen of the Damned mod, i use a cbbe versions of that mod which obviously isn't really working great with seven base.

And your one looks fantastic! No problem if it isn't perfect and has clipping or something. (It will always be way better than using it from cbbe with the textures all messed up)

I've tried PMing Newermind on nexus for permission but he must have set his profile to not receive msgs.

If anyone knows if he has an account on LL let me know.

Edit: Btw the Queen of the Damned mod does not have any boots with it, the boots on the screenie are from UNP clothing merchants leather boots (petrov i think) i've just darkened the texture.

First off beautiful work! Really well done and I'm super happy to finally have some vanilla armour converted.

Also have a small problem like I'm using the wrong body/textures. The bar maids outfits are too... low cut? :P Shows flat sprite nipples waaay up on her chest. Most likely an installation issue on my end, though I've tried reinstalling a few different times always using the base CBBE then overwriting with the 7B versions. Anyone have any other tips?

Sounds like you still have the CBBE version if you are getting that texture glitch. It's the same glitch you get when using UNP/SeveNBase textures, and wearing CBBE armors.

When you install the CBBE version of I Love Cleavage, you are only supposed to install the textures. Basically delete the meshes folder completely. You don't need it at all. Just the textures. Then use the Meshes here instead.

Thanks I thiiiink that's actually what the problem is. :]

If you use amidian born textures. will this mod+i love cleavage base mod conflict with it?

It'll work fine, no conflict. The meshes for I Love Cleavage armors point to the default texture directory, so you'll be using whatever default textures you have, which may be vanilla, the aMidianBorn, etc..

Most of the meshes in this mod are my preference over other skimpy armor overhauls, even Keos. They're expertly done and make sense. If you cram ample boobs into a cup of steel the cup will runneth over. This is a tidal wave of boobage and I very much approve. 

Thanks for giving us such a slick conversion Stevie, it works exactly as advertised and seems completely faultless to me, no issues whatsoever. Brilliant effort. 

I think I've discovered a problem, just not sure who's end it's coming from (very likely mine) and it may already have been reported, if so apologies for repeating.

When I have the bombshell body installed I get a gap in the wrist with all of the cleavage armors. But if I use any other 7B body I don't have the issue.

If nobody else has see this problem then that suggests it's my install that's at fault. I've reinstalled the skeleton and tried alternate ones, I've also tried this with both my custom nord race and the vanilla ones and it crops up in all cases where Bombshell is the body.

It's easy to avoid, I just have to use any 7B variant other than Bombshell. It's just a shame that it happens to be the one that I like the most, which is typical I guess lol. 

I'm just quoting myself from another thread.

If you are using the 7B bombshell body it has its own custom hands and feet meshes, while 7B cleavage/original/natural etc use their own hand/feet meshes (same meshes as unp i think).

So if you have installed bombshell body but use cleavage armors/clothing and also have say 50% weight you will get those gaps.

You can try either just installing the original/natural body etc meshes where you will not have those gaps or stick to 0% or 100% weight if you have the bombshell installed and don't want to change it.

Personally i use bombshell 100% weight and bombshell armors for my custom race and original body for the npcs ect

Wow that was fast. What you've said is where my logic was leading, but you've just saved me hours of troubleshooting and head scratching. 

Glad there's a workaround, means I don't have to give up this awesome body or your brilliant conversions. 100% it is. 

Thanks Stevie. 

Heyo,

I just stopped by to say, "The nine be praised!"  I saw your work when you started out making some 7b conversions, and took a break from skyrim.  I came back like a month or so later, and BLAM...huge amount of conversions!  I thank you so much for all your hard work, and for the awesome work you've created!

I was even thinking about converting some vanilla armors over; but lol you beat me to it (and of course you seem to be much better at it :D).

Can't wait to see what you convert next! :D

awesome love the mashup I want that glass armor please

I can try and make a few different versions of the glass armor transparent (crosscrusades version and the i love cleavage version) which can be done thru nifskope, tho there will be some issues where it doesn't look right eg: the boot mesh is abit distorted inside the boot but you can't see it if you use the standard textures and another is no feet or hands showing thru the transparent glass.

Heyo,

I just stopped by to say, "The nine be praised!"  I saw your work when you started out making some 7b conversions, and took a break from skyrim.  I came back like a month or so later, and BLAM...huge amount of conversions!  I thank you so much for all your hard work, and for the awesome work you've created!

I was even thinking about converting some vanilla armors over; but lol you beat me to it (and of course you seem to be much better at it :D).

Can't wait to see what you convert next! :D

I'm working on some of the LSAR clothing atm not going to do them all.

I read a few of your posts on Shocky's thread and i agree with the getting burned out and the animation problem.

Didn't want to get burned out so i took a small break and had a few problems that only now that (i think) i've figured out, thats why not all of the 'I love cleavage' meshes have been covered.

I agree with the animation problem, there is so many different ones that some ppl will get clipping while others will not and you can't cover every single animation.

As i was saying i'm working on some of the Little Sexy Appeal Replacers, i'm not gonna cover them all just armor/clothing that was either not part of i love cleavage or have problems that i can't figure out how to fix.

Miner clothes are done, blacksmith still some clipping

hVeebpN.jpg
Redguard 0% weight only, DB robe 0% weight and lots of problems
brEPUKT.jpg

Hi Stevierage, I found this little gem a while ago (see spoiler for pic) and I was wondering if you would be willing to convert it for me? Not really fussed about the type, so long as it is Sevenbase. A 100% weight version would also be greatly appreciated though.

(I did attempt to do it myself, the result was... terrible to say the least.)

2378176-1327996623.jpg

Link is below. Thank you so much.

https://mega.co.nz/#!M8UzESbD!dzQrCGen5OoDp_jD6ikgw1wKAAIbVanHfY1uXvDsLWY

PS: About permissions I have no idea who made this mod or whether it is ported from another game or anything like that.

awesome love the mashup I want that glass armor please

I can try and make a few different versions of the glass armor transparent (crosscrusades version and the i love cleavage version) which can be done thru nifskope, tho there will be some issues where it doesn't look right eg: the boot mesh is abit distorted inside the boot but you can't see it if you use the standard textures and another is no feet or hands showing thru the transparent glass.

i wont mind the issues but that glass armor is freaking HOT 

@Stevierage - I took "several" breaks during my project.  I even came back and tried to revitalize it lol.  My biggest issue is just bbp clipping in general.  I could possibly fix it all, but way to time consuming.  I'd rather find a nice way to streamline it all for work like that.  If i was better at UV mapping, I probably could rewrap some meshes with different textures.  Therefore keeping the same conformed look.  Then add some tweaks here and there to make it look different (like shoulder plates, armplates, bags, etc).

If i wasn't trying to streamline, then I guess I could also import the basic animations from skyrim to see at what frame causes clipping.  One other trick another modder suggested was using edged face mode.  Which shows which things are poking through as well.  You can actually see this in game if you set your fov really low like 10 or lower, then zoom really far out on the character.

I've spoken to alot of modders I looked up to; to try and learn how they do what they do.  The last person I took advise from was crosscrusade.

He gave me a VERY valuable tool for shaping called Msmooth, which adds a ton more verts.  The plus side of more verts = less clipping.  Typically good to weld before using it.  You can also adjust how much you Msmooth it by as well.  He always advised me to convert the mesh to poly first, then to editable patch, then back to mesh (a habit of his I guess).  

Either case, the preview shots look really good.  I hope you're able to find a way to reduce or remove the basic clipping.  Even bethesda's models have clipping in many cases, so can't really expect more than that lol.  Thanks again for all the hard work ^^

I'm currently taking a look at the dragonborn armors for 7b myself, and trying to use a good sexy basis for them.  Like the ADEC versions lol.