SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell and Cleavage BBP

Looks great, I love the fact your are converting "I Love Cleavage," it's the reason I stuck with CBBE for so long, there are other great conversions for other bodies, but none of them do it for me like 'I Love Cleavage.'

Much love!

i have a question how do i get the ebony forbidden armor to show up at the forge i downloaded and installed it but its not showing up on the ebony section at the forge and i dont know how to add it from the console command or is it at the skyforge?

You need your smithing at Lv80 and perk point in ebony smithing for it to show up just like the original ebony armor.

or 

type in console: help forbidden

press enter it should bring up a list 

then type: player.additem xx000d63 1    

xx being the number of your load order the mod was installed at. 

i have a question how do i get the ebony forbidden armor to show up at the forge i downloaded and installed it but its not showing up on the ebony section at the forge and i dont know how to add it from the console command or is it at the skyforge?

You need your smithing at Lv80 and perk point in ebony smithing for it to show up just like the original ebony armor.

or 

type in console: help forbidden

press enter it should bring up a list 

then type: player.additem xx000d63 1    

xx being the number of your load order the mod was installed at. 

thanks and i do and the ebony smith perk and all my blacksmith skills are max oh and uh is there a esp for the armor to? cuz i dont see it in my load order or does it go by a different name?

what did i put here? shows i put nothing?

Nice work, though I'm sticking to chsbhc it would be nice if there was some way to vary the way breastmodels** show in different women - not just 'weight'. As in different npc's using different skeletons' - for now all I can do is - target npc change weight from 1-100.

Could I download these mods/7base skeleton and add them to specific npc's??? or make the 7base model show on different clothes?

Nice work, though I'm sticking to chsbhc it would be nice if there was some way to vary the way breastmodels** show in different women - not just 'weight'. As in different npc's using different skeletons' - for now all I can do is - target npc change weight from 1-100.

Could I download these mods/7base skeleton and add them to specific npc's??? or make the 7base model show on different clothes?

As I tell a lot of people, if you were to switch bodies, it would be easier to get that effect.

For instance, UNP, UNPB, UNPC, SeveNBase, Dream Girl, UNPSlim, X117, and any that is a play off UNP are all compatible together. So all outfits for those bodies can be worn together without weird texture glitches.

So for instance, if you wanted your follower to have a slimmer body than yours, Use SeveNBase or UNPB for yourself and have them wear UNPSlim or UNP armor. Same goes for any and all NPCs. I use a mix of SeveNBase, UNP, UNPB, and UNPC armors to replace my vanilla armors. It adds variety to all the NPCs with different body types.

And best part is no texture glitches, unlike when you try to wear CBBE armor on a UNP body and your skin gets all messed up.

Otherwise if you try to wear SeveNBase armors while using CHSBHC textures/body, you're going to get weird skin textures glitching up everywhere. SeveNBase is only compatible with other UNP body types and textures.

thanks and i do and the ebony smith perk and all my blacksmith skills are max oh and uh is there a esp for the armor to? cuz i dont see it in my load order or does it go by a different name?

The name of the esp is 'Forbidden Ebony Armor' make sure you have it activated.

This is great, thanks.  I spent some time looking around yesterday for 7Base Bombshell vanilla clothing but didn't see anything.  I did however find a ton of awesome armor mods posted by Shocky.  Very happy to see your work here.  I have a question though.  I've only had to do downloads of textures before adding meshes with UNPB.  Since I'm using 7Base Bombshell BBP + which textures do I need for the clothing?  With Troublemakers clothing there's a few options.  Do I go with UNPB BBPx?

Really loving 7Base Bombshell.  It looks amazing. 

This is great, thanks.  I spent some time looking around yesterday for 7Base Bombshell vanilla clothing but didn't see anything.  I did however find a ton of awesome armor mods posted by Shocky.  Very happy to see your work here.  I have a question though.  I've only had to do downloads of textures before adding meshes with UNPB.  Since I'm using 7Base Bombshell BBP + which textures do I need for the clothing?  With Troublemakers clothing there's a few options.  Do I go with UNPB BBPx?

It doesn't really matter, but i used the UNPB BBP version from the optional files for the clothes.

It doesn't really matter, but i used the UNPB BBP version from the optional files for the clothes.

Thanks for the conversions Stevie, they go well with the opulent outfit textures.

I'm about to download your tavern clothes conversion by Troublemaker, and have a quick question. It requires the main file, but he has like 51 files in his download section. Which file do I need just to get yours working? Do I just take whatever file is top of the list and copy/paste the textures folder?

Ty everyone for the support  :)

I'm about to download your tavern clothes conversion by Troublemaker, and have a quick question. It requires the main file, but he has like 51 files in his download section. Which file do I need just to get yours working? Do I just take whatever file is top of the list and copy/paste the textures folder?

Use any from the optional files section it doesn't really matter as this is only a replacer, but if you want to know i used the UNPB BBP version meshes.

So download and install UNPB BBP first from the optional file section, then install my meshes after and overwrite when asked.

Once i get the 'I LOVE Cleavage' done (maybe b4) i will do the full skirt, short skirt and alt skirt meshes from the miscellaneous section of troublemaker's tavern clothing and you can use the semi/transparent textures too. 

Thanks Stevie for the conversions!

I really loved the Forbidden Ebony Armor, but I was wondering if you can upload the texture/meshes used by your lovely character in this screenshot: 

I don't know if it's intended to be private, if so, I understand.

That was an old mashup i had done using mostly from the unp broken down parts by CT77 and mak07 and had used the legs from Crosscrusades

sexy vanilla armor b4 i just used all parts of his armor.

I had used the bombshell body 100 weight only and the modified textures were from Siege Greatsword mod and a muscle map to create the fake body suit.

Ill need to look to see if ive still got the mashup or even the textures (and permissions) to add them to the forbidden mashup mod, i let you know.

Thanks Stevie for the conversions!

I really loved the Forbidden Ebony Armor, but I was wondering if you can upload the texture/meshes used by your lovely character in this screenshot: 

I don't know if it's intended to be private, if so, I understand.

That was an old mashup i had done using mostly from the unp broken down parts by CT77 and mak07 and had used the legs from Crosscrusades

sexy vanilla armor b4 i just used all parts of his armor.

I had used the bombshell body 100 weight only and the modified textures were from Siege Greatsword mod and a muscle map to create the fake body suit.

Ill need to look to see if ive still got the mashup or even the textures (and permissions) to add them to the forbidden mashup mod, i let you know.

Thanks!  :D