4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Cursed Loot source (and why not DD source itself too) is full of guidelines. Sort folder by filesize to get main scripts.

Checking for item:

zadlibs Property Libs Auto

actor.WornHasKeyword(Libs.zad_DeviousCollar)

Thanks. I noticed in the source that DDi was storing which devices were equipped in StorageUtil variables, I decided to go with that so I can check for devices without DDi dependency.

Still it's too bad that the mod event for device removal isn't being sent reliably, since it looks like the event for devices being equipped is sent correctly when a device is equipped. Seems like it's an error to me.

On 3/9/2020 at 11:49 AM, bammy1989 said:

Thanks, i'll look in to that, worth noting that the list i gave is actually incorect and is just my mod listm not my load order. only realised that after someone mentioned it 

did u fix it? im getting the same issue as you.

1 hour ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Still unsolved, by the way. I would really appreciate any ideas :) 

Delete FNIS and empty FNIS Gen mod. Then reinstall FNIS and set FNIS Gen as Output, move FNIS Gen lowest in priority list (higher number than any other mod). Generate FNIS and... works?

I'm still having my bizarre "jumbled animations" issue, which has somehow gotten even weirder since I've reinstalled everything animation related.

Now when I equip anything that's supposed to put my hands in front, like Iron Handcuffs or Prisoner Chains, it makes it so I'm doing the hobble skirt animation when I stand still, and when I walk or run, it puts my hands behind me.

When I jump, it still puts my hands in front of me, like it should, but when I land they're behind me again.

Then, after a little awhile, the animation resets, then my arms go up again as if I'm in a yoke. I keep removing stuff, reinstalling stuff and rebuilding Nemesis but the problem still persists. 

Before anyone else "lol just don't run nemesis bro go back to FNIS," everything was running fine with Nemesis before. It all broke when I uninstalled JoP, installed Archery Gameplay Overhaul. I've uninstalled AGO and it's still broken. :/ 

image.png.dcbf0345ac2da53dec89839a8fcec7c9.pngimage.png.f6adccbf28bc954b0b70682cde390585.png

Alright, I was able to fix it by uninstalling Devious Devices - Equip 444, installing the latest version of Nemesis and rebuilding it all again. Not sure which one fixed it, but I'll leave this up just in case anyone else has the same issue as me.

15 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Delete FNIS and empty FNIS Gen mod. Then reinstall FNIS and set FNIS Gen as Output, move FNIS Gen lowest in priority list (higher number than any other mod). Generate FNIS and... works?

Nope XD

I just wanted to thank you and everyone who contributed to this mod for you hard work and dedication.

I was also wondering if there's any way to change some scripts to prevent changing the difficulty modifiers in the MCM while the player character is restrained? I would really like if a feature like that could be implemented. 

Thanks again for your fantastic work.

Hi, I am making custom devices and I have a question. I need to make the key be deleted when the device is unlocked.
I did this for Fallout 4 and there I used property "destroy key". Is this possible here?

1 hour ago, stas2503 said:

Hi, I am making custom devices and I have a question. I need to make the key be deleted when the device is unlocked.
I did this for Fallout 4 and there I used property "destroy key". Is this possible here?

Yes, "Bool Property DestroyKey = False Auto" in zadEquipScript. Or DestroyOnRemove (for the device itself).

Not sure if I'm tripping or not, but do characters always make the "gagged struggle" noises when swinging weapons?
I started playing again today after a long break and I swear that she always was silent when attacking while wearing a gag.

It's gotten to the point where I just force remove my gag when I'm in combat.

Is there any reason why this would happen and can I make my character silent again?

loadorder.txt modlist - kopie.txt

Mmm ... I found 2 keywords in the zadLibs library: zad_GagNoOpenMouth and zad_GagCustomExpression. Wanted to boo what they do if I add them to custom gags.
And do they need to be added directly to the scriptinstance device or to the property of the inventory device?

Hi, guys!

I can't actually remember if I've already asked it here or not.. Is it possible to somehow reduce polling interval lesser than 0.5 hours? I'm playing with timescale set to 5 here and 0.5 hours is quite a long time for me.

I solved the question with keyword. Now another question, even 2:

1. Is it possible, somehow, through connecting the zadequipscript script to an item, to prohibit the removal and equipping of devices with an equipped item?
  2. In wiki DD I saw the line removedevice. it contains the parameter destroyDevice = false. Does this mean that if I set this to = true in my script, then when removed, the device will be removed from the inventory?

2 hours ago, stas2503 said:

I solved the question with keyword. Now another question, even 2:

1. Is it possible, somehow, through connecting the zadequipscript script to an item, to prohibit the removal and equipping of devices with an equipped item?
  2. In wiki DD I saw the line removedevice. it contains the parameter destroyDevice = false. Does this mean that if I set this to = true in my script, then when removed, the device will be removed from the inventory?

1. If you just want to prevent the player from easily removing an equipped item you can use the equipitem function:

Force Player to equip the dress - but they can't remove it

PlayerRef.EquipItem(DressProperty, true)

If you want to get popups, menu's, keys etc then you need to make a "full DD" item by creating the _inventory and _rendered items. Otherwise the script will break.

2. Correct

52 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

1. If you just want to prevent the player from easily removing an equipped item you can use the equipitem function:

Force Player to equip the dress - but they can't remove it

PlayerRef.EquipItem(DressProperty, true)

If you want to get popups, menu's, keys etc then you need to make a "full DD" item by creating the _inventory and _rendered items. Otherwise the script will break.

Okay, I'll explain it easier:
I want to make an amulet with the following properties:
1. The character is wearing an amulet - the character can neither put on devices, nor take off.
2. There is no amulet on the character - the character does what he wants

To prevent the character from unequip devices, I was able to make it a keyword counting condition.
I just can't figure out how to prevent the character from putting on devices, if the character is wearing an amulet.

2 hours ago, stas2503 said:

1. The character is wearing an amulet - the character can neither put on devices, nor take off.

To prevent the character from unequip devices, I was able to make it a keyword counting condition.
I just can't figure out how to prevent the character from putting on devices, if the character is wearing an amulet.

With vanilla items, impossible. If you create custom items you can try to use the "EquipConflictingDevices" array on the properties tab of the script. Add a custom keyword to the amulet and add this keyword to that property on your items. So if the script detects the keyword on the amulet you can't equip the item.

I'm not totally sure where to post but I'm having issues with headgear being placed improperly on my character's head. I'm assuming it's because I'm using the high-poly head modification, and I was briefly trying to see if there were any compatibility mods around for that?

1 hour ago, onikujo said:

I'm not totally sure where to post but I'm having issues with headgear being placed improperly on my character's head. I'm assuming it's because I'm using the high-poly head modification, and I was briefly trying to see if there were any compatibility mods around for that?

I think you would need a high poly head model that doesn't change its overall shape. Maybe you can fix some clipping in racemenu. But i'm not a modeller and people would need to at least know where you downloaded the high-poly mod from. I think it would be too complex to make dozens of asset changes just for the mod, simpler to modify just the head itself.

Oh I guess it wasn't clear. The mod is literally called high poly head. I also don't think it changes the head too much but it just nudges it slightly so that blindfolds don't fit properly and it seems as if gags don't open the mouth.

On 7/23/2020 at 8:48 PM, naaitsab said:
On 7/23/2020 at 6:16 PM, stas2503 said:

With vanilla items, impossible. If you create custom items you can try to use the "EquipConflictingDevices" array on the properties tab of the script. Add a custom keyword to the amulet and add this keyword to that property on your items. So if the script detects the keyword on the amulet you can't equip the item.

naaitsab's method is very likely to get you the results you are looking for. You *may* possibly have to turn the amulet itself into a Devious Device for it to function, but I'm not sure about that. But in any case the EquipConflictingDevices will definitely work when you attach it a custom DD -- and if you want to block equipping *all* types of DDs, simply add all their keywords into the EquipConflictingDevices property's array.

To achieve your #2, to prevent unequipping of a work device when other devices (actually, their keywords) are detected as equipped, you can use the inverse of this property: UnequipConflictingDevices. Say for example you have a pair of gloves and want them to be impossible to unequip while a pair of arm cuffs are also equipped, then you can use UnequipConflictingDevices (with zad_deviousarmcuffs keyword in array) in the gloves' properties.

To truly achieve your amulet's functionality from #1 above, you'll probably have to combine both EquipConflictingDevices and UnEquipConflictingDevices into the same device. I have no idea if that even works, I doubt anybody has tried that before. Maybe it causes a big explosion in Papyrus, who knows.

After hours of try and error I have still the problem that some devices not showing up.

For example from the Harness only the choker appears?

I'm randomly starting to have some trouble with this mod's MCM menu recently. It shows up in the list of MCM menus but when I open Devious Device, it's empty. There's no option tabs or anything. Has anyone had this problem before?

I've tried to load a very old save and DD MCM menu is working perfectly fine there. Is there a way to reset DD without reinstalling it? It crashes my game if I try.

7 hours ago, Saber2th said:

I'm randomly starting to have some trouble with this mod's MCM menu recently. It shows up in the list of MCM menus but when I open Devious Device, it's empty. There's no option tabs or anything. Has anyone had this problem before?

I've tried to load a very old save and DD MCM menu is working perfectly fine there. Is there a way to reset DD without reinstalling it? It crashes my game if I try.

That usually happens if they don't give the MCM enough time to populate the menu after creating a new game. This mod is your friend: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795