7 hours ago, DayTri said:

Cursed Loot source (and why not DD source itself too) is full of guidelines. Sort folder by filesize to get main scripts.

Checking for item:

zadlibs Property Libs Auto

actor.WornHasKeyword(Libs.zad_DeviousCollar)

4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Cursed Loot source (and why not DD source itself too) is full of guidelines. Sort folder by filesize to get main scripts.

Checking for item:

zadlibs Property Libs Auto

actor.WornHasKeyword(Libs.zad_DeviousCollar)

Thanks. I noticed in the source that DDi was storing which devices were equipped in StorageUtil variables, I decided to go with that so I can check for devices without DDi dependency.

Still it's too bad that the mod event for device removal isn't being sent reliably, since it looks like the event for devices being equipped is sent correctly when a device is equipped. Seems like it's an error to me.

On 3/9/2020 at 11:49 AM, bammy1989 said:

Thanks, i'll look in to that, worth noting that the list i gave is actually incorect and is just my mod listm not my load order. only realised that after someone mentioned it 

did u fix it? im getting the same issue as you.

1 hour ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Still unsolved, by the way. I would really appreciate any ideas :) 

Delete FNIS and empty FNIS Gen mod. Then reinstall FNIS and set FNIS Gen as Output, move FNIS Gen lowest in priority list (higher number than any other mod). Generate FNIS and... works?

I'm still having my bizarre "jumbled animations" issue, which has somehow gotten even weirder since I've reinstalled everything animation related.

Now when I equip anything that's supposed to put my hands in front, like Iron Handcuffs or Prisoner Chains, it makes it so I'm doing the hobble skirt animation when I stand still, and when I walk or run, it puts my hands behind me.

When I jump, it still puts my hands in front of me, like it should, but when I land they're behind me again.

Then, after a little awhile, the animation resets, then my arms go up again as if I'm in a yoke. I keep removing stuff, reinstalling stuff and rebuilding Nemesis but the problem still persists. 

Before anyone else "lol just don't run nemesis bro go back to FNIS," everything was running fine with Nemesis before. It all broke when I uninstalled JoP, installed Archery Gameplay Overhaul. I've uninstalled AGO and it's still broken. :/ 

image.png.dcbf0345ac2da53dec89839a8fcec7c9.pngimage.png.f6adccbf28bc954b0b70682cde390585.png

Alright, I was able to fix it by uninstalling Devious Devices - Equip 444, installing the latest version of Nemesis and rebuilding it all again. Not sure which one fixed it, but I'll leave this up just in case anyone else has the same issue as me.

15 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Delete FNIS and empty FNIS Gen mod. Then reinstall FNIS and set FNIS Gen as Output, move FNIS Gen lowest in priority list (higher number than any other mod). Generate FNIS and... works?

Nope XD

I just wanted to thank you and everyone who contributed to this mod for you hard work and dedication.

I was also wondering if there's any way to change some scripts to prevent changing the difficulty modifiers in the MCM while the player character is restrained? I would really like if a feature like that could be implemented. 

Thanks again for your fantastic work.