Here's something I originally posted on the DCL forum, (as part of something else). I think it's more relevant to bring it up here.

Are we going to see a new DD with built-in factions to drive dialog and other mod functionality?

It doesn't need to DO anything much with them, it just needs to have them available, seeing as its an ESM that most devious modders can rely is present.

Personally, I'd love to see a replacement for all those badly designed ZBF factions that lacked any coherent documentation, and that nobody uses (except maybe SD+?).

What factions would we want if they are being added?

My personal motivation is for dialog conditions to be able to trivially recognise the player state, and past events, and respond to those. This is a basic of RPG design - the game must remember the player's actions (good or bad, win or lose) and commemorate them - if we are to create an illusion of consequence.

However, they can be used for much more than dialog, particularly the obvious ones like "Slave" or "Submissive."

Isn't it better to provide a rich framework, with something as cheap as factions, because once a mod is written without them, it's less likely they'll be added later, and if they aren't there to start with, they can't be added, or will be duplicated. Same argument as keywords really.

I came up with the following suggestions as a starting point:

• Dominant - dominant actors go in this faction (they enjoy domination, doesn't mean they are doing it)
  • Submissive - submissive actors go in this faction (they enjoy submission, doesn't mean they are slaves)
  • BondageLover - actors who like to be in bondage go in this faction
  • BondageMaster - actors who like to put others in bondage go in this faction
  • Reluctant - actors who say no, and deny they like things that they like (see other factions), but will cooperate if pressed
  • Slave - actors who are slaves go in this faction
  • Master - actors who are slave-masters go in this faction
  • Slaver - actors who like to buy slaves go in this faction
  • TopSlave - actors who are slaves who like to or are expected to, boss other slaves about go in this faction (this is mainly a job, not a disposition) - use this for slaves that are required to discipline other slaves
  • Broken - actors who have negligable willpower and will do whatever a dominant type tells them.
  • SexAddict - actors who cannot resist sex
  • SkoomaAddict - actors who have acquired an addiction to skooma, specifically
  • LactacidAddict - actors addicted to lactacid, specifically, and considered distinct from skooma
  • RubberFan - actors who like rubber, to wear, or to put others in - see their other factions for how they exhibit this
  • LeatherFan - actors who like leather, to wear or to put others in
  • ChainFan - actors who like chains, etc.
  • PonyFan - actors who like pony action (costumes and carts, but not necessarily sex with horses)
  • BeastSexFan - actors who like sex with dogs, horses, and other domestic beasts
  • MonsterSexFan - actors who like sex with nasty things, like chaurus, spiders, trolls, draugr, etc. (maybe this needs to be finer grained?)
  • VampireFan - actors who are hot for vampires, and probably want to be one - may in fact already be one and get off on the fact
  • WerewolfFan - see above, but for werewolves - the Companions, basically
  • MilkFan - actors who like boobs and milking - see their other factions for their role in this
  • MilkMaid - actor who produces lots of milk, whether they like it or not (see above for whether maid is willing)

The above are suitable for PC, general NPCs and followers. They are intended to drive dialog options, immersion text, comments, and perhaps quest choices.

They provide a simple all-or-nothing approach that you can easily test in Conditions, unlike the vague floating scales in CD, or the fast-moving DF willpower.

It's quite a few factions as a baseline, but anyone who doesn't care about them can simply ignore them - after all, they're just factions.

However, simply by putting PC or actors in these factions, mods can cross-communicate all kinds of info with zero-dependencies on anything except DD, and in a way that is really trivial to test in dialog conditions.

ZBF clearly intended to do this, but the factions it provides are ill-documented, poorly defined, and narrowly focused on simplistic master-slave relationships rather than the fluid come-and-go of many PC-NPC interactions. To be fair, ZBF was really only ever designed to suit the needs of one developer...

Some additional, more implementation specific factions might be:

• Caged
  • InFurniture
  • VisiblyBound
  • VisiblyChaste
  • -- Yes, I know there are other ways to detect a gag in dialog --
  • SpeechImpaired - gagged and speech is still sometimes possible (gag talk)
  • SpeechBlocked - gagged and speech is stopped entirely
  • OralBlocked - gagged and oral sex is stopped entirely (often set in combination with above)
  • FoodBlocked - gagged and cannot eat
  • DrinkBlocked - gagged and cannot drink
  • VisiblyFrustrated - actor is sexually frustrated to the point any observer can see it
  • Starving - food level critical - avoids having to know how a specific mod tracks hunger
  • Thirsty - fluid level critical - as above
  • Whipped - actor has been recently beaten, showing visible wounds, same purpose as above
  • SkoomaWithdrawal
  • LactacidWithdrawal
  • PublicSlut-<hold> - join this if the actor has been seen publically slutting around in the named hold
  • PublicWhore-<hold> - join this if actor has been seen whoring in the named hold
  • PublicRaped-<hold> - join this if actor has been seen being raped in the named hold
  • PublicBeastiality-<hold> - join this if the actor has been seen having sex with dogs, horses, goats, chickens, etc, in the named hold
  • PublicSlave-<hold> - join this if the actor has EVER been publically known to be enslaved (not just collared) in the hold
  • LegalSlave-<hold> - join this if the actor is legally considered a slave in the named hold
  • MilkSlave - actor subjugated to the level of a human cow, who acts, and is treated, like an animal
  • MilkBound - really wants to be milked somehow
  • GiantBoobs - has boobs of remarkably large size
  • SkoomaRavaged - actors has used far too much skooma for far too long, and visibly shows it
  • Ransomworthy - actors that are considered valuable booty, and can be ransomed back to relatives, the Jarl, the PC, etc. Such prisoners might not be abused, but would be kept securely (see captured princess for an example), and dialog can easily be adjusted to acknowledge this.

Some of these could/should actually bet set by DD (VisiblyBound, VisiblyChaste, SpeechImpaired), but the rest would be there in the hope that other mods would pick up on them.

It's pretty obvious how these could be used in general dialog conditions, by any mod, for amusing effect. A few simple factions like this can let any mod be surprisingly bondage aware, and do away with the current nonsensical dialogs we so often see now, in mods as varied as Sexist Guards, PoP, DCL, DF, etc.

Also, obviates the need for an over-complicated, somewhat unusable system like Sexual Fame, which does not deliver coding bang-for-buck. And if there was a sexual fame mod that simply helped update the factions, all the better, but I think the idea is that any mod that definitively knows a state can set you into (or out of) it.

e.g.  if DCL runs a public rape on you in Markarth, it knows for sure that you should be in PublicRaped-Reach, so it could/should add you.

You would never leave that faction. Once seen, it can't be unseen, and NPCs can remember and comment on it forever.

Some of these things can already be tracked through effects, but then they become mod specific, rather than something a shared resource might provide.

And yes, DD has a way to check if the PC is gagged, but it's fiddly to use in dialogs compared to a faction test.

By providing a simple UI, the player could set the "fan" factions on the PC, or possibly NPCs too. This would give a simple, discrete and easy to use version of the bondage preferences system that CD has - which never really seemed to do much. Never have an arbitrary integer where a boolean will suffice!

The various gagged flags above are tentative, in that it's not what people use at the moment, but it would be much simpler for developers, and splits by design, the different functions of the gag right from the start, so is cleaner. This puts some extra load on DD to update the factions when gags come on and off, but that's hardly a great burden - and can probably be done with a a small change to the generic gag script.

LegalSlave is a concept I'm really interested in right now.

It distinguishes neatly between a free person who got tied up by villains vs actors that are known to be slaves by the local populace, and are not allowed to wander freely without their master (or suitable restraints that prevent them running off and mark them a slave), they will be picked up by the guards and returned to their rightful owner, or sold off by the Jarl. The idea of facial tattoos or scarring might work for this. Very medieval. I'm building functionality around this, though I may never release it. I can imagine that DF, or LAL, etc, could easily incorporate it.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Use FNIS XXL version. It allows far more than 10k animations.

I'm using FNIS XXL already, whenever I load a new game with DD+Zaz the game crashes.

I need to find a minimal version of both DD and Zaz with fewer animations or delete all those animations included in SLAL packs that I dislike, no idea how to do that  :P

Edit: NVM, found how to do it: 

On 9/5/2018 at 1:44 PM, xtrange988 said:

I'm using FNIS XXL already, whenever I load a new game with DD+Zaz the game crashes.

I've got a large number of SLAL packs, including some fairly bloated ones, like the full FB pack, and don't have this issue, even with Zaz 8+, which has grotesque animation counts.

And I'm not using XXL either.

Are you sure that there isn't some non SLAL-mod in there that uses some huge amount of animations?

Estrus has rather a lot, IIRC.

Why not post your LO, so people can compare? Maybe there's a more nuanced issue here that needs identifying?

Okay, I must be dumb as a sack of rocks, because I've read every tutorial I can find, and I still don't understand how this Bodyslide stuff works, nor do I understand how to apply it to the devious items.  The last time I used anything from DD it didn't require this stuff to make the items show up.  Could someone please pretty please point me at a NON VIDEO tutorial that is up to date, that actually says something besides "Install this and use it to do whatever it is this is supposed to do".  Pretty please?

EDIT -- I suppose I should mention, *some* stuff shows up.  But I can't for the life of me get any of the "restrictive" series to show up, once equipped, other than the transparent versions.  That was when I decided maybe I better follow instructions and use BodySlide... and THAT was when my little brain melted, because, as a further note, the NIFs for those things don't exist -- I assume *those* are what I'm supposed to do... bodyslide things... with?'

6 hours ago, Allannaa said:

Okay, I must be dumb as a sack of rocks, because I've read every tutorial I can find, and I still don't understand how this Bodyslide stuff works, nor do I understand how to apply it to the devious items.  The last time I used anything from DD it didn't require this stuff to make the items show up.  Could someone please pretty please point me at a NON VIDEO tutorial that is up to date, that actually says something besides "Install this and use it to do whatever it is this is supposed to do".  Pretty please?

EDIT -- I suppose I should mention, *some* stuff shows up.  But I can't for the life of me get any of the "restrictive" series to show up, once equipped, other than the transparent versions.  That was when I decided maybe I better follow instructions and use BodySlide... and THAT was when my little brain melted, because, as a further note, the NIFs for those things don't exist -- I assume *those* are what I'm supposed to do... bodyslide things... with?'

I made a shitty tutorial in paint a while back.

I hope this helps:

BodyslideQuickGuide.jpg.4100cb8409322f141e8045c398b6b39b.jpg

On 9/6/2018 at 7:24 AM, Lupine00 said:

I've got a large number of SLAL packs, including some fairly bloated ones, like the full FB pack, and don't have this issue, even with Zaz 8+, which has grotesque animation counts.

And I'm not using XXL either.

Are you sure that there isn't some non SLAL-mod in there that uses some huge amount of animations?

Estrus has rather a lot, IIRC.

Why not post your LO, so people can compare? Maybe there's a more nuanced issue here that needs identifying?

First thing I did, removed:

FunnyBizness' ArmBinder Creatures SLAL PACK 1.2

Znaroks Animations with SLAL pack 3.0

Suke SLAL Animations 1.1.7

After that I was still above 11K anims in FNIS XXL and crashing almost instantly  after clicking new game.

Then edited and removed around 150 animations I don't like at all from this mods, 900 hdk files. At this point FNIS counted 10200 anims:

Anub Human 4.2018

Anub Creature 4.2018

FunnyBizness (v25 MYSLALPACK) SLAL Pack by Shashankie v12.0 

SLAL NibblesAnims 4.71

SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6 

I was able to run DDa, Zaz and DDi a coouple weeks ago without doing this mass deletion with 11k+ animations. But that time I didn't have DDExpansion and a couple Babo Packs.

Crash still occurs then I deleted Babo Human 06.11.18 and Babo Creature 06.11.2018, two packs I really like, but it worked finally. I'm around 9400 anims now :C my mod list is extremely stable, this crash was driving me mad.

Modlist:

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes - Full Version.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
TERAArmors.esm
HmmWhatToWear.esm
HmmWhatToWearDawnGuard.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
Campfire.esm
BSAssets.esm
BSHeartland.esm
BS_DLC_patch.esp
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
BSHeartland - Meshes.esp
BSHeartland - Textures.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
ExtendedStay.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
sr_FillThemUp.esp
SLSO.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
SkyUI.esp
FISS.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Paralysis.esp
TERAArmorsMageBalance.esp
Grass On Steroids.esp
blessarmors.esp
Bloodmage.esp
GPProvisioning.esp
SadisticMagicianMashup.esp
Vigilant.esp
Vigilant Voiced.esp
XN_Firekeeper.esp
LindsRobesPack01_NoReq.esp
RobesReplacerStandalone.esp
PeroPeroVanillaOutfitStandalone.esp
PeroPeroArmorPack.esp
zzArmormashups.esp
BosmerHeaddresses.esp
TDNEquipableHorns.esp
LindsSpellslinger.esp
LindsWoodlandAlchemist.esp
LindsMarksmageGarb.esp
FineImperialDress.esp
Chakaru 1001 Nights.esp
__iolana.esp
MashupUNP.esp
EngineerOutfit.esp
Katarina.esp
Leah Lilith Jewelry.esp
TribalAssassinMashup.esp
VKArmors.esp
DEM Dress Karter.esp
3DNPC.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Dwarfsphere.esp
Dwarfsphere Optional Start.esp
UniqueBows.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Vivid Weathers.esp
Obsidian Mountain Fogs For LE.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
SL01AmuletsSkyrim.esp
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
Osare Culort Outfit.esp
Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
TradeBarter.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
3DNPC Don't Call Me Dragonborn.esp
CommonClothes.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
Lore Weapon Expansion.esp
HammetDungeons.esp
Mage Outfit Texture Overhaul.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
Hircine Quest Both Rewards.esp
Necrosarium.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Cloaks.esp
WestWindAssault.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
Sleep for Credit.esp
fallentreebridges.esp
ChaphelBDOZereth.esp
The Book of UUNP No Guard Soldier Edits.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
getSnowy.esp
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
Celtic_Music_In_Skyrim_v2.1.esp
honedmetal.esp
Dalish_Vallaslin_Female.esp
Tentapalooza.esp
TimeFlies.esp
Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
LindsMerEyes.esp
LindsHumanEyes.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
FreckleMania2.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
FNIS.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
WetFunction.esp
VioLens.esp
UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
DS Desert Pyromancer.esp
GomaPeroLand.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
EEO_DW_VAMP_FIX.esp
REP_Tattoos.esp
WNB_WeatheredNordicBodypaints.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
AngrimApprentice.esp
No Auto Aim.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - Leito Addon.esp
BDOrcSchlong.esp
Interesting NPCs - EEO patch.esp
SameWalkRunSpeedsLite.esp
SLSO_F_VP_Maria.esp
DynamicDungeonLoot.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
NARC-Deadly Dragons.esp
[NINI] Bless MD 0001.esp
[NINI] Fire Keeper.esp
[NINI] Sorceress Bern.esp
[NINI] Bless MD 0004.esp
[NINI] Bless 0001.esp
Book Covers Skyrim - Lost Library.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp
LindsVaerminaRobes_SA.esp
RegnFlowerCrowns.esp
MageBackpack_byTumbajamba.esp
Accessorize.esp
ProfaneCleric.esp
HottIldari.esp
3DNPC Alternative Locations.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
Missives.esp
Extended Encounters.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
Dr_Bandolier.esp
Black VIper's Will Non-Hoghheels.esp
Osare GothicLolita.esp
R18pn - Shanoa Armors.esp
Warhammer Sorceress Robes.esp
FNISspells.esp
Maevan2EyeBrows.esp
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - UNP.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Neithteam Warpaint.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
JexTats.esp
AshiensCursedRings.esp
EmpyreanWarpaints.esp
EmpyreanCS.esp
Dawnguard&VolkiharArtifactsQuests.esp
CN_Accessories.esp
WestWindMisfit.esp
The Elder Scrolls Tomes - Skyrim Magic Addon.esp
LostGrimoire.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
Imperious - Races (KG_EEO&orcfemalewalk).esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
SexistGuards.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
RDO - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SafeContainers.esp
nwsFollowerFramework.esp
High Level Enemies.esp
High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp
High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp
High Level Enemies - Hardcore.esp
Mortal Enemies.esp
Immersive Encounters.esp
TweakedMageArmorVisuals v 1.3.esp
GravityOfNirn.esp
SpellChoice_Full.esp
Purewaters.esp
MLU.esp
MLU - Immersive Armors.esp
MLU - Lore Weapon Expansion.esp
MLU - Summermyst.esp
MLU - Ordinator.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SLPleasure.esp
XPMSE.esp
Smashed Patch.esp

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, xtrange988 said:

After that I was still above 11K anims in FNIS XXL and crashing almost instantly  after clicking new game.

Then edited and removed around 150 animations I don't like at all from this mods, 900 hdk files. At this point FNIS counted 10200 anims:

Anub Human 4.2018

Anub Creature 4.2018

SLAL NibblesAnims 4.71

I was able to run DDa, Zaz and DDi a coouple weeks ago without doing this mass deletion with 11k+ animations. But that time I didn't have DDExpansion and a couple Babo Packs.

Crash still occurs then I deleted Babo Human 06.11.18 and Babo Creature 06.11.2018, two packs I really like, but it worked finally. I'm around 9400 anims now :C my mod list is extremely stable, this crash was driving me mad since I'm not used to crashing.

Modlist:

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
TERAArmors.esm
HmmWhatToWear.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Campfire.esm
BSAssets.esm
BSHeartland.esm
BS_DLC_patch.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
BSHeartland - Meshes.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
ExtendedStay.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
sr_FillThemUp.esp
SLSO.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
SkyUI.esp
FISS.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
Paralysis.esp
Grass On Steroids.esp
blessarmors.esp
Bloodmage.esp
GPProvisioning.esp
Vigilant.esp
Vigilant Voiced.esp
XN_Firekeeper.esp
PeroPeroArmorPack.esp
zzArmormashups.esp
BosmerHeaddresses.esp
TDNEquipableHorns.esp
LindsSpellslinger.esp
LindsMarksmageGarb.esp
FineImperialDress.esp
Chakaru 1001 Nights.esp
__iolana.esp
MashupUNP.esp
EngineerOutfit.esp
Katarina.esp
Leah Lilith Jewelry.esp
TribalAssassinMashup.esp
VKArmors.esp
DEM Dress Karter.esp
3DNPC.esp
Dwarfsphere.esp
UniqueBows.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Vivid Weathers.esp
SL01AmuletsSkyrim.esp
Osare Culort Outfit.esp
TradeBarter.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
CommonClothes.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
HammetDungeons.esp
Necrosarium.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Cloaks.esp
WestWindAssault.esp
Sleep for Credit.esp
fallentreebridges.esp
ChaphelBDOZereth.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
getSnowy.esp
honedmetal.esp
Tentapalooza.esp
TimeFlies.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
LindsMerEyes.esp
LindsHumanEyes.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
FreckleMania2.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
FNIS.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
WetFunction.esp
VioLens.esp
UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
DS Desert Pyromancer.esp
GomaPeroLand.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
EEO_DW_VAMP_FIX.esp
REP_Tattoos.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
AngrimApprentice.esp
No Auto Aim.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Leito Addon.esp
BDOrcSchlong.esp
SLSO_F_VP_Maria.esp
DynamicDungeonLoot.esp
NARC-Deadly Dragons.esp
[NINI] Bless MD 0001.esp
[NINI] Fire Keeper.esp
[NINI] Bless MD 0004.esp
[NINI] Bless 0001.esp
RegnFlowerCrowns.esp
Accessorize.esp
ProfaneCleric.esp
HottIldari.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
Missives.esp
Extended Encounters.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
Dr_Bandolier.esp
Osare GothicLolita.esp
FNISspells.esp
Maevan2EyeBrows.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Neithteam Warpaint.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
JexTats.esp
AshiensCursedRings.esp
EmpyreanWarpaints.esp
EmpyreanCS.esp
CN_Accessories.esp
WestWindMisfit.esp
LostGrimoire.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
SexistGuards.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SafeContainers.esp
nwsFollowerFramework.esp
High Level Enemies.esp
Mortal Enemies.esp
Immersive Encounters.esp
GravityOfNirn.esp
SpellChoice_Full.esp
Purewaters.esp
MLU.esp
MLU - Summermyst.esp
MLU - Ordinator.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SLPleasure.esp
XPMSE.esp
Smashed Patch.esp

Nobody knows the limit of animations, even Fore. I run that many animations and more with PLAIN FNIS. I recommend that you go back to it. I believe you will find that you can actually use more animations without CTD because FORE himself says (on his site) that FNIS XXL is less stable. This is a link to a thread here on LL where Fore discusses the animations limits. Hope it helps.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/104854-how-to-get-fnis-xxl-to-work/

28 minutes ago, xtrange988 said:

Anub Human 4.2018

Anub Creature 4.2018

SLAL NibblesAnims 4.71

Crash still occurs then I deleted Babo Human 06.11.18 and Babo Creature 06.11.2018, two packs I really like, but it worked finally. I'm around 9400 anims now :C my mod list is extremely stable, this crash was driving me mad.

Biggest question - is all of the above using the latest version of DDi from Github?  If not, I'd 100% recommend downloading the dev version from there and updating your DD install with it.  The dev version contains an adjustment to the way DDi registers some of its animations to greatly reduce the animation footprint it takes without losing any of its used animations, and seems to allow people to run most of their animation packs again (within reason).  That update alone dropped my totals for some animation types by about 1/3 without losing any animations.

Another question is if you are going as far as running "GenerateFNIS_for_Modders" to rebuild the behavior files for your edited packs.  I read somewhere that the crash due to animation load was related to behavior files, as they define the animation slots.  Without that step I don't think removing the .hkx files will necessarily help with lightening load.

It isn't a long term solution, but it hopefully would allow you to put your SLAL packs back.

3 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Biggest question - is all of the above using the latest version of DDi from Github?  If not, I'd 100% recommend downloading the dev version from there and updating your DD install with it.  The dev version contains an adjustment to the way DDi registers some of its animations to greatly reduce the animation footprint it takes without losing any of its used animations, and seems to allow people to run most of their animation packs again (within reason).  That update alone dropped my totals for some animation types by about 1/3 without losing any animations.

Another question is if you are going as far as running "GenerateFNIS_for_Modders" to rebuild the behavior files for your edited packs.  I read somewhere that the crash due to animation load was related to behavior files, as they define the animation slots.  Without that step I don't think removing the .hkx files will necessarily help with lightening load.

It isn't a long term solution, but it hopefully would allow you to put your SLAL packs back.

Devious Devices Assets -3.0e

Devious Devices Integration-4.1.7

Devious Devices Expansion-4.1

ZazAnimationPackV7.0

Hmm I tend to stay away from Github and beta releases but will test it when I get tired of my current playthrough, it will not that that long :P

No idea what to do inside FNIS for Modders and I don't really want to ask to Fore anything. I just removed the hdk files, removed them from the FNIS lists and the json. 

6 minutes ago, xtrange988 said:

Hmm I tend to stay away from Github and beta releases but will test it when I get tired of my current playthrough, it will not that that long :P

The current DDi github dev version hasn't seen many changes since the last major release, so it is very likely safe to do a straight upgrade on your existing save (I've done so on my long-term save with no apparent issues), the only major addition was a bunch of new bondage sex animations by Spacehamster.  Especially if your playthrough isn't going to be that long, I'd recommend doing it so you have more freedom with your animations - it really is a major bugfix change for people near the animation limit.

6 minutes ago, xtrange988 said:

No idea what to do inside FNIS for Modders and I don't really want to ask to Fore anything. I just removed the hdk files, removed them from the FNIS lists and the json. 

Yea, unfortunately I think that means that your efforts pruning your packs may not have have made any difference to your issue - I believe the behavior files are what tell Skyrim how many animations are loaded and need to be accounted for, so just removing the files they point to won't change the problem with Skyrim's engine just giving up when it goes over a memory limitation when processing those behaviors.  I *think* it may be as simple as running FNIS for Modders and selecting your edited FNIS list files, but I've only ever used it once when editing a walk replacer list.

21 hours ago, xtrange988 said:

Modlist:

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
TERAArmors.esm
HmmWhatToWear.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Campfire.esm
BSAssets.esm
BSHeartland.esm
BS_DLC_patch.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
BSHeartland - Meshes.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
ExtendedStay.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
sr_FillThemUp.esp
SLSO.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
SkyUI.esp
FISS.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
Paralysis.esp
Grass On Steroids.esp
blessarmors.esp
Bloodmage.esp
GPProvisioning.esp
Vigilant.esp
Vigilant Voiced.esp
XN_Firekeeper.esp
PeroPeroArmorPack.esp
zzArmormashups.esp
BosmerHeaddresses.esp
TDNEquipableHorns.esp
LindsSpellslinger.esp
LindsMarksmageGarb.esp
FineImperialDress.esp
Chakaru 1001 Nights.esp
__iolana.esp
MashupUNP.esp
EngineerOutfit.esp
Katarina.esp
Leah Lilith Jewelry.esp
TribalAssassinMashup.esp
VKArmors.esp
DEM Dress Karter.esp
3DNPC.esp
Dwarfsphere.esp
UniqueBows.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Vivid Weathers.esp
SL01AmuletsSkyrim.esp
Osare Culort Outfit.esp
TradeBarter.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
CommonClothes.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
HammetDungeons.esp
Necrosarium.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Cloaks.esp
WestWindAssault.esp
Sleep for Credit.esp
fallentreebridges.esp
ChaphelBDOZereth.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
getSnowy.esp
honedmetal.esp
Tentapalooza.esp
TimeFlies.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
LindsMerEyes.esp
LindsHumanEyes.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
FreckleMania2.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
FNIS.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
WetFunction.esp
VioLens.esp
UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
DS Desert Pyromancer.esp
GomaPeroLand.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
EEO_DW_VAMP_FIX.esp
REP_Tattoos.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
AngrimApprentice.esp
No Auto Aim.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Leito Addon.esp
BDOrcSchlong.esp
SLSO_F_VP_Maria.esp
DynamicDungeonLoot.esp
NARC-Deadly Dragons.esp
[NINI] Bless MD 0001.esp
[NINI] Fire Keeper.esp
[NINI] Bless MD 0004.esp
[NINI] Bless 0001.esp
RegnFlowerCrowns.esp
Accessorize.esp
ProfaneCleric.esp
HottIldari.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
Missives.esp
Extended Encounters.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
Dr_Bandolier.esp
Osare GothicLolita.esp
FNISspells.esp
Maevan2EyeBrows.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Neithteam Warpaint.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
JexTats.esp
AshiensCursedRings.esp
EmpyreanWarpaints.esp
EmpyreanCS.esp
CN_Accessories.esp
WestWindMisfit.esp
LostGrimoire.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
SexistGuards.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SafeContainers.esp
nwsFollowerFramework.esp
High Level Enemies.esp
Mortal Enemies.esp
Immersive Encounters.esp
GravityOfNirn.esp
SpellChoice_Full.esp
Purewaters.esp
MLU.esp
MLU - Summermyst.esp
MLU - Ordinator.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SLPleasure.esp
XPMSE.esp
Smashed Patch.esp

That's load order, not modlist though. I'm curious to know what measures you have taken to prevent crashes overall in Skyrim? LO doesn't show any crashfix related mods, but modlist doesn't tell either if you have ENBoost or SKSE memory edits etc. Do you have Load CTD fix? SKSE and CrashFix configuring itself are very picky, if you do it just slightly wrong it can result in crash. On top of that, there may be differences for each computer. Not all settings fit for everyone.

But at least you can be sure that Skyrim's unmodded default memory manager is completely unfit for loverslab mods.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

That's load order, not modlist though. I'm curious to know what measures you have taken to prevent crashes overall in Skyrim? LO doesn't show any crashfix related mods, but modlist doesn't tell either if you have ENBoost or SKSE memory edits etc. Do you have Load CTD fix? SKSE and CrashFix configuring itself are very picky, if you do it just slightly wrong it can result in crash. On top of that, there may be differences for each computer. Not all settings fit for everyone.

But at least you can be sure that Skyrim's unmodded default memory manager is completely unfit for loverslab mods.

I have SKSE configured, ENB, CrashFixes, etc.  I didn't have any CTD on load before trying this SD+ run, which requires DD+Zaz. I usually can play for hours without CTDs, as I said my game is pretty stable.

Modlist, FNIS XXL patch missing bc I was rebuilding it at that moment:

Spoiler

+Smash
-DD v4.1 Animation Fix
-Scarcity - Less Loot Mod
+UUNPB DDX Extras
+UUNPB DD and DDX
+UUNPB Vanilla UPDATA CACF and WAF
+UUNPB GomaPero Forsworn
+UUNPB Amazing World of Bikini Armors WTF
+UUNPB SC Witch of the Wild
+UUNPB DS Pyro
+Divine Elegance UUNPB
+UUNPB NINI Stuff
-UUNPB HedgeMage
+UUNPB Vanilla
+UUNPB Unassigned
+UUNPB Book of UUNP
+UUNPB Tera
+UUNPB ALL
+UUNPB Immersive Armors
+UUNPB What to wear
-DynDOLOD Output
-DyndoLOD Textures
+Sexlab Pleasure 191216 Full
+Corrupted NIFs Patches
+SexLab Solutions v5.0.7
+New Beginnings -- Live Another Life Extension
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
-Aroused Vampirism 1.1.1
-Atronach Crossing Content Pack - Bethesda DLC
-Atronach Crossing - Build Your Own Home [Do not include in patches]
-Cobb Positioner [Do not include in patches]
-Skyrim Unbound (Alternate Start)
-ShowRaceMenu Alternative
-Really fast arrows and bolts
+Candlelight Magelight No Ugly Glow FX
+Gravity of Nirn - Realistic Fall Damage
-Conjuration Visual Effect Patches
+Dynamic Dungeon Loot (DDL) - Random Loot System
-The Book of UUNP - No Skimpy Leveled List
-Organic Factions Patches [Permazones MLU]
+ONE MOUNTAIN - To Rule Them All
+Realistic wolf howls
+Ultra Realistic Bow Shoot Sounds
+Morrowindic Sneak Attack Sound
+Pure Waters
-Realistic Water Two
+Ashien's Cursed Rings - Balance - Challenge - Weaken Followers
-Realistic Nights
-3PCO - 3rd Person Camera Overhaul - Smooth Camera Follow
+Vivid Weathers
+ELECTRIFY
+Ultimate HD Fire Effects
+Smaller Ice Spike and Ice Spear
+Clarity ENB
+Better Female Zombie Moan
-Dungeon Darkness - Skyrim Underground Patch
-Dynamic Immersive Seriously Dark Dungeons - Eternal Darkness Redone
-Main Menu and Music Randomizer - People Are Awesome Edition
-True Vision ENB
-Project ENB Data folder for Climates Of Tamriel UPDATE
-Climates Of Tamriel-V
-ERSO _ Realistic Encounter Zones
-Crossbows of Skyrim MLU Patch
-MorrowLoot Ultimate SIC patch
+MLU - Summermyst
-MorrowLoot Ultimate Caco Ordinatored Patch
+MorrowLoot Ultimate Ordinator Patch [Normal Exp Uncapper]
-MUS - Slower Leveling and 125 Max Skills - Ordinator [100 cap modified for Imperious]
+MLU - Immersive Armors Patch
+MorrowLoot Ultimate Lore Weapons Patch
-MLU - Legacy of the Dragonborn
-MorrowLoot Ultimate Patches
-MorrowLoot Ultimate
+Immersive World Encounters
+MUS - Morrowloot Ultimate Simplified
-SUMMER - Skyrim Universally &#39;Mursive Mechanical Expansion and Recalibration
-Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100
+Skyrim -Community- Uncapper
+Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim
+Mortal Enemies - De-aimbot Your Foes
-Know Your Enemy [CTD Whiterun]
-High Level Enemies - Hardcore
+High Level Enemies 1.6
+Disable Auto Aim
-GTFO My Room
+Beast HDT v0.64
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
-Encounter Zones Unlocked - Dungeons don&#39;t stop leveling after the first visit (SKSE)
-PermaZONES - Dangerous Encounter Zones for Skyrim
-Skyrim Unleveled - Monsters and Equipment
-Vampire Skin Color FIX
-Underworld Dawnguard - Vampire and Werewolf Eyes
-BVFE - Better Vampire Fangs and Eyes
-Normal Dawnguard Vampire Faces
-BVFE - Better Vampire Fangs Only
-EEO Vampire Facial Reclamation Patch
-Vampire Facial Reclamation
-Vampire Face Less Sunken Cheeks - No sunken
-Subtle Vampires (Out of the box compatible with EEO)
-Blue Vampire Eyes with DVA Support
-Blue Vampire Eyes
-DVA Dynamic Vampire Appearance
-Ravens Warpaint New Edition Standalone 2-0
-Ravens Warpaint Standalone 3-0
-Ravens Warpaint Standalone 1-0
-Beautiful Freaks Warpaint
-Nuska Warpaint - RaceMenu Plugin
-Borgakh request replacer
+Empyrean Warpaints - Custom Series (female)
+Empyrean Warpaints in HD
-Eastern Style Body Art
+Jexsam Lore Tatoos
-KJ Tattoos - Overlay Plugins for RaceMenu
+Dalish Vallaslin Face Tattoo&#39;s for Racemenu
-THEHAGs Privat Tattoos for UNP - UNPB
-The Coenaculi - RaceMenu Plugin for Tattoos
+Immersive Warpaints and tattoos
+Weathered Nordic Bodypaint
+RaceMenu Overlay Compilation
+The Neith Team Warpaints Set
+Freckle Mania 2 HD 4k
-Freckle Mania High Quality
+More Freckles by Zhoken Cute
+Hi-res Vanilla Warpaint
-Better Makeup for SKSE
+2k Lip Tints - All Races - Better Coverage
-Seductive Lips HD
-Tattoo Model Suicide Girl Race Menu [Poor Quality]
-Cat like Eyes
-Spectral Shades - Eyes Krisan
-Female Facial Animation
+Expressive Facial Animation -Female Edition-
+HD theeth for orsimers
-Human eyes for orcs
+Maevan2's Eye Brows Dynamic
+Maevan2's Eye Brows Black
+Lind&#39;s Human Eyes
+Lind&#39;s Elven Eyes
-The Witcher 3 Eyes
-Sentiment Eyes v2.0 - Expanded 256combos
-FSx - Sentiment Eyes
-The Eyes Of Beauty Dawnguard Elven Eyes
-The Eyes Of Beauty Dawnguard Update
+The Eyes Of Beauty Elven Edition
+The Eyes Of Beauty
-Bewitching Eyes for Mer
+Smile in HD
+SG Female Eyebrows
+No More Ugly Bronze Shine
-UNPCM Bodyslide Preset
-Bodyslide UUNPBB HDT
-Less Harsh Elves _ No Bags or Indentations
+SexLabMatchMaker
-All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy
-Fair Skin Complexion
+Fair Skin Complexion for UNP v9.3 Optimized-51602-9-3
-Bijin Skin UNP 2k based
+SG Elven Race Patch
+SG Female Textures Renewal
+All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy 4.0
+AngrimApprentice v2 11
-Better Vampire Lord Transformation
-BadDog ImmersiveCreatures MNC Patch V3.0
+HentaiCreatures MNCv11C
+MoreNastyCritters v11 1E
-MoreNastyCritters v11D
-SLAL KomAnim2
+Anub Creature 4.2018 - Edited
-Anub Creature 4.2018
+Anub Human 4.2018 - Edited
-Anub Human 4.2018
-Babo Creature 06.11.2018
-Babo Human 06.11.2018
+MilkySLAL-1.3
+Billyy's SLAL Animations 1.11 Edited
-Billyy's SLAL Animations 1.11
+SLAL mike24 Animations v1
-SLAL Pack - Sexual Vampire Feed
+K4_anims-1.5
-FunnyBizness' ArmBinder Creatures SLAL PACK 1.2
-Sexual Vampire Feed 1.4
-Znaroks Animations with SLAL pack 3.0
-Suke SLAL Animations 1.1.7
+SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6 - [Edited]
-SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6
+SLAL NibblesAnims 4.71 [Edited]
-SLAL NibblesAnims 4.71
+FunnyBizness (v25 MYSLALPACK) SLAL Pack by Shashankie v12.0 [Edited]
-FunnyBizness (v25 MYSLALPACK) SLAL Pack by Shashankie v12.0
-FunnyBiznessAnimations All in OnePack
+SLAnimLoader 1.5.7
+FNIS Spells V5 0 1 -- ADD-ON for the spells
+FNIS Creature Pack 6_1
-Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS
+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS v7 Beta XXL
-SL Kidnapped Redux [Terrible unbalanced ]
-Dovahkiins Infamy 1 0 1 [4 Quests mod]
-SexLab LoversVictim v20140106
-Sexlab Wear and tear [Broken doesn't work]
-TDF SexLab Aroused Rape - v3_2 [Needs more options]
-SexLab Romance PPP
-SexLab Romance V1-0-6
-SexLab CumTextures Remake Icecream v1.0
+SexLab CumTextures Remake v1.2
-Dripping when aroused
-Reward Your Followers v9
-adcSexlife [script intensive only works npc-npc]
+SexistGuards v2.91
-SexistGuards 2.89
+SexLab Eager NPCs_20161127_English [Better than Sexlife]
-Sexlab Player Gets Necroed v1.13
-SerialStripper
-SerialStrip
+Missives
-vlk Animal Follower Maria AFT Patch
-Animal Followers SexLife AddOn 0.08b [Wear and Tear + Alt Aroused]
-AnimalFollowers v1 44
-Animal Followers 2.07b_20170526
-dc-untamed-v124
+SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Beta 05 [Awesome but Script intense]
-FMEA
+SLSO patch FillHerUp 2B1.12
-SLSO F VP The Girl Next Door
+SLSO F VP Maria
-SLSO F VP Eliz
+SexLab Separate Orgasm LE
+FillHerUp 2 Beta NIO release 1.12
+FillHerUp-v2.00
+SDPlus361
+SDResources361
+SLDialogues31
-BUVARP - Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch
-BUVARP - RDO - iAFT Patch Patch
-BUVARP - etereal elven overhaul Patch
-BUVARP - Barely Used Vanilla Actors Recycle Project
-BUVARP - Barely Used Vanilla Actors Recycle Project [Needs patches for EEO][Req RDO]
+Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO
-Spell Perk Restrictions
+Spell Choice - Full
-Spell Choice - Basic
-CCAS v13 re-upload
-Random Alternate Start
-Atlas Map Markers - Updated with MCM
-Atlas Map Markers for Skyrim Blackreach Dawnguard and Dragonborn
+Extended Encounters 1.4A
-SILENT Bards - Stop the Singing Permanently
+Simply Knock
-Main file - Immortal thirst Serana Forever
+FNIS PCEA2 1.3-71055-1-3
-New Animation for Running with Bow
-EatingSleepingDrinking - KuNeruNomu - Animations only
-YY Anim Replacer - Lovely Shout Female [+sneak animation] [Included in FNIS PCEA2]
-CrawlOnfoursCatWomanCameraFix [Included into FNIS PCEA2 ]
+Feminine Running and New Dash Animation
+Lifelike Idle Animations
+Victorias High Heel walk Animation plus BBP
+Pretty Sit Idle v1.41c
+Pretty Jump Animations
+Pretty Cast Animations 1.01
+New Animation for Magic Casting - New Animation for magic cast v0-8
+PCA 1hm Overhaul_Guardian
+Plynxs No Motion Sickness
-TDF Aggressive Prostitution - v2_2_5_4 [No quests]
+Sexlab Defeat v5.3.5
-Sexlab Further Lovers Comfort [Bug with followers]
-Devious Cidhna [Good but too much bondage, little story]
+ZazAnimationPackV7
+Devious Devices Expansion
+Devious Devices Integration
+Devious Devices Assets
+Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2
+SexLabAroused V27c
+SexLabFramework v162b FULL
-Hepsy Hair CC Breastweight
-Hepsy Hair CC
+Bed Head - A Vanilla Hair Replacement
-Multi Colored Hair for KS
-KS Hairdos - HDT Physics BBP Fix
-Salt and Wind for KS Hairdos HDT
-KS Hairdos - HDT Physics
-HarleyQuinnHairv1
+Salt and Wind - Rough Hair for KS Hairdos
+KS Hairdos - Renewal Breast Weight Painted Hair
+KS Hairdos - Renewal Hotfix Shieldmaiden
+KS Hairdos - Renewal
+SG HairPack 350 by HelloSanta
-Salt and Wind - ApachiiSkyHairFemale v1.5 Retexture-91066-1-0
-Apachii Skyhair - Breast Weight Painted
-ApachiiSkyHair natural Retexture
-ApachiiSkyHairFemale 1.5
+WetFunctionRedux 39
+Female sweat texture from FairskinComplexion UNP
-WetFunctionRedux Female Wethead
+Sweat Wet Skin UNP 2K
-Bijin All in One-2016
+BD Orc V03 HDT
-BD Orc SOS 03 00 01
+SOS_Leito_Schlongs_Addon v1.0.1
+SOS Schlongs of Skyrim Fur Shoes Fix Full
-SOS
+SOS Full
-Seranaholic Valerica
-Seranaholic
-Bijin NPCs
-Bijin Wives
-Bijin Warmaidens
-Song of the Green 3DNPC Banter Patch
-Song of the Green
+Hircine Quest Both Rewards
-The College of Winterhold - NPC Improvement Fix
-The College of Winterhold - NPC Improvement
+Immersive College of Winterhold
-Skyrim Underground
-Sigrid NPC Replacer
-Saadia NPC Replacer
-HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported No collision
-SAM-Afendor's Dragonborn DLC armor refits
-SAM Dawnguard
-SAM Vanilla Armors
-Male Beardless Texture For S.A.M
-SAM Textures
-SAM Core
-Valenna Racemenu Preset
+RaceMenu Loose Base Scrips
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
+RaceMenu
-YASH EEO Patch
+Ethereal Elven Overhaul 3DNPC Patches Update
+Ethereal Elven Overhaul 3DNPC Patches
+Imperious - EEO Ethereal Elven Overhaul orc female walk
-Ethereal Elven Overhaul - USLEEP Update + Femenine Walk + Imperious
+Ethereal Elven Overhaul - Dawnguard vampires face fix
-EEO - Disparity Patch
+Ethereal Elven Overhaul - USLEEP Update
+Ethereal Elven Overhaul High Res
+Ethereal Elven Overhaul
-Younger Bretons
-No More Blocky Faces
+Amulets of Skyrim
+GomaPeroLand Forsworn Armor UUNP
+GomaPeroLand [Modified ESP removed Forsworn armour only]
+Real Bows - Bound Bow
+Real Bows Lite
+9204 DS Desert Pyromancer UUNP
+9204 DS Desert Pyromancer by Team TAL
-NINI Merged
+[NINI] Bless 0001 Slutty
+[NINI] Bless MD 0004 Damaged
-[NINI] Bless RB 3004 Damaged
+[NINI] Sorceress Bern Damaged
-[NINI] Bless 0001
-[NINI] Bless MD 0004
-[NINI] Bless RB 3004
-[NINI] Sorceress Bern
+[NINI] Fire Keeper [xEdit to Clothes and Craft]
+[NINI] Bless MD 0001 UUNP
+[NINI] Bless MD 0001 [High Heels removed xEdit to Clothes Craft]
-[NiNI]Gotha Rensa UUNP HDT
-[NINI]GothaRensa161114 [xEdit Cloth and Craft]
+RUSTIC CLOTHING - COMPLETE - 2K-1K
+Clothing and Clutter Fixes ESP Replacer
+UUNP Vanilla Outfits - Ulfric Bracers FIX
+UUNP Vanilla Outfits
+Osare+Gothic+Lolita+UUNP+SMP
+DreamBurrows Osare GothicLolita Retexture
+Osare GothicLolita - UNP
-Skyrim Barbarian Outfit Female UUNP HDT
-Skyrim Barbarian Outfits With and Without pants-1-0b
-Intriguante&#39;s Wear UUNP HDT by Netist
-Intriguante&#39;s Wear
+XN firekeeper
+Dem Karter Dresses UUNP HDT
+dem Karter's Dress
-Fox 31 - UUNP HDT BodySlide 1.0
-Fox Collection [31] - 3 sets of clothes Tera
-DEM Ranger UUNP
-DEM Ranger
-Fairytale Armor UUNP HDT [Badly done hdt]
-Fairytale Armor
-Hedge Mage UUNP
-Hedge Mage Armor
+VK Viking Armors UUNP HDT
+VKArmors3
+Fine Imperial Dress UUNP [xEdit]
+Fine Imperial UNP SKYDEVGRU [xEdit]
+Mashup Tribe Dresses UUNP
+Mashup Tribe Dresses UNP 2.0
+The Amazing World of Bikini Armor UUNP Files
+TAWoBikiniArmors Lite
-The Amazing World of Bikini Armor
+Profane Cleric UUNP HDT
+Profane Cleric [xEdit]
+Tribal Assassin Mashup UUNP HDT
+TribalAssassinMashup [xEdit to Clothes Claftable]
+Chakaru 1001 nights UUNP
+Chakaru1001 nights UNP Jiggle [xEdit Cloth and Craftable]
-Midnight Light Armor for UNP and UUNP (Mashup) Bodyslide
-Midnight Light Armor for UNP and UUNP (Mashup)
+The Book of UUNP No Guard and Civil War Soldiers Edit
+13 - Book of Guilds Volume 5 - Bodyslide HDT and Non-HDT
+11 - The Book of Elven Lords Volume 4 Bodyslide Non HDT
-12 - The Book of Elven Lords Volume 4 - HDT Bodyslide
+10 - Book of Dragons Volume 3- HDT Bodyslide Files
+07 - Book of Ancients and Tribals Volume 2- No Bounce Bodyslide Files
-08 - Book of Ancients and Tribals Volume 2- HDT Bodyslide Files
+05 - Book of Iron and Steel Volume 1 - No Bounce Bodyslide Files
-06 - Book of Iron and Steel Volume 1 - HDT Bodyslide Files
+The Book of UUNP Bodyslide - UNP - Sevenbase
+PeroPeroArmorPack - UUNP HDT BodySlide 1.2
+PeroPeroArmorPack7B
+PeroPero Vanilla Outfit Standalone UUNP HDT
+PeroPero Vanilla Outfit Replacer & Standalone
+PeroPero Mage Robes Replacer & Standalone UUNP HDT BodySlide 1.3
+PeroPero Mage Robes Replacer7B Main Required for Replacer [Meshes Only]
-Ophelia Accessories [Overpowered enchantments]
-Imperial Fine Clothes
+Common Clothes ESP
+Common Clothes .98 data hd
-Colovian Noble Clothes - FULL (Dawnguard)
+Hmm What to Wear CBBE HDT - UUNP HDT Bodyslide
+UNP or UNPetite - Hmm What To Wear Dawnguard
+UNP or UNPetite - Hmm What To Wear
+Lind&#39;s Vaermina Robes Revamp - Standalone
+Lind&#39;s Standalone Robes Pack 01
-Osare Kneesocks - UUNP HDT BodySlide 1.0
-Osare KneeSocks - UNP
+Lind&#39;s Marksmage Garb UUNP HDT
+Lind&#39;s Marksmage Garb
+Woodland Alchemist UUNP HDT BodySlide 1.1
+Lind&#39;s Woodland Alchemist Dress
+Lind's Spellslinger Outfit UUNP HDT BodySlide 1.2
+Lind&#39;s Spellslinger Outfit
+Mage Outfit Texture Overhaul - Schools of Magic
-Nouserheres Ears
+TDN Equipable Horns
+TDN Bosmer Skull Headdresses
+Flower Power
+Shanoa Armor UUNP HDT
+Magebackpack retexture SMALLER DARK
+Mage Backpack by Tumbajamba
+zzjay's wardrobe - UUNP HDT BodySlide 1.2
+zzjay&#39;s wardrobe
-zzjayswardrobeunpb
+XN FireKeeper Cloak UUNP HDT
+Witch Robes - UUNP HDT 1.0
+Witch Robes (Chaphel-Dint)
+West Wind Combat Series - Misfit Mage UUNP HDT BodySlide 1.1
+West Wind Combat Series - Misfit Mage UNP
+West Wind Combat Series - Assault Armor UUNP HDT BodySlide 1.4
+West Wind Combat Series - Assault Armor UNP UNPB BBP
+Warhammer Sorceress UUNP HDT BodySlide
+Warhammer Sorceress 2048 textuers
+Warhammer Sorceress Main File
+Skyrim Necrosarium Jewlery Set
+Sadistic Magician UUNP HDT BodySlide
+Sadistic Magician Mash-Up Outfit for UNP
-Linkle Outfit UUNP HDT
-Linkle Outfit for Skyrim
+Osare Culort Outfit UUNP HDT
+Osare Culort Outfit - Main Mod Lite
-The Witcher 2 - Eilhart Dress No Collar - Steel Plates
-The Witcher 2 - Eilhart Dress Volkihar No Gloss
-The Witcher 2 - Eilhart Dress Bodyslide
-The Witcher 2 - Eilhart Dress
+CN Accessories Unenchanted
+CN Accessories Craftable
+CN Accessories
+Leah Lilith Jewelry
-LadyHorus GuildWars2
-GuildWars2Collection 2.0beta
-Witch Of The Wild Book Menu Patch
-Witch Of The Wild
+Katarina Armor - UUNP HDT
+Katarina Armor
+Engineer Outfit - UUNP HDT BodySlide 1.3
+EngineerOutfit
-SC Witch of the Wilds UUNP HDT Family
-SC - Witch of the Wilds Craftable
-SC - Witch of the Wilds
+Brokefoots UNP Mashup Compilation UUNP HDT BodySlide 1.0
+Brokefoots UNP Mashup Compilation ENB Textures
+Brokefoots UNP Mashup Compilation [xEdit Cloth and Craft]
+Blood Mage UUNP HDT BodySlide 1.0
+Bloodmage by Arsenic Bandit
+Black Viper's Will UUNP HDT
+Black Viper&#39;s Will - UNP-CBBE Non HighHeels
+BLESS Online Armors Pack UUNP HDT
+BLESS Armors pack CBBE Retouched MAIN
+Vampire Royal Armor UUNP HDT and Bodyslide
+Dragonborn Miraak Robes
+Accessorize - for UNP
+Bandolier - UNPB UNP Fix and CBBE
+Bandolier - Bags and Pouches
+TERA Armors Collection for Skyrim - Mage Balance patch
+TERA Armors Enhanced Textures
+TERA Armors BBP HDT conversion for UUNP Gloves Fix
+TERA Armors BBP HDT conversion for UUNP Bodyslide
+TERA Armors BBP HDT conversion for UUNP with skimpy options
+TERA Armors Collection for Skyrim - Male and UNP female
+Immersive Armors CBBE and UUNP Refit
+Immersive Armors DwarvenBattlemage NIF CTD fix
+Immersive Armors
+Apachii Divine Elegance UUNP Bodyslide HDT
+Apachii Divine Elegance Store [Outfits only]
-Royal Armory - New Artifacts
+Immersive Weapons
+Lore Weapon Expansion
+UniqueBows1
-Weighted Arrow
-Wooden Crossbow
-Crossbows of Skyrim Fix
-Crossbows of Skyrim
-Crossbows Revamped
+Winter Is Coming - Cloaks
+Cloaks of the Nords
+Cloaks of Skyrim - Nif healed
+Cloaks of Skyrim
-Alternate Effect Colors for Alteration Spell Armor [Requires CTRF Effect Remover]
-Cutting Room Floor - Remove Alteration Armor Effect
+Tweaked Mage Armor Visuals
-Aetherial Veins - Magic Enhancements
-Bound Novice Bow
-Religion Campfire Backpack Patch
-Religion Book Covers Patch
-Religion 2.06 Hotfix
-Religion - Prayer Meditation Worship
-Wolfskin Bedrolls for spooning
+Book Covers Skyrim - Lost Library
+Book Covers Skyrim 3 6 LEGENDARY - Desaturated
-Eso Books
-Fantasy Soundtrack Project
-Cactus Witcher Music Overhaul
+Celtic Music in Skyrim
-Learn Alchemy From Recipes
-Spell learning and discovery
-Better Spell Learning - Elemental Destruction Magic and Lost Grimoire Patches
-Better Spell Learning
-Spell Research 2.02 Hotfix-81214-2-02
-Spell Research 2.0-81214-2-0
-CACO-Ordinatored BETA
-Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul
-Thief Skills Rebalance for Ordinator
-Spell Crafting - Portable Altar - Campfire Addon
-SpellCrafting
-Lost Grimoire Patch v1.3
-Path of Sorcery - Apocalypse - Patch v1.6
-Forgotten Magic Redone PoS Patch v1.3
-Path of Sorcery - Magic Perk Overhaul
+Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch
-Nexus Skyrim Overhaul - Magic Edition
+Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim
-Imperious - Disparity compatibility Patch
+Imperious - Races of Skyrim
+More Apocalypse - An expansion for Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim
-Conjuration Visual Effect Replacer
+Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim
-Elemental Destruction Magic (Dragonborn Version) [Edits race records]
+Lost Grimoire of Skyrim
-Tomes Of Want
+The Elder Scrolls Tomes - Skyrim Magic Addon
-Forgotten Magic Redone Ordinator Patch
-Forgotten Magic Redone
-Bound Armory Extravaganza
-Wounds
+Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim
-Eraticate This Face (ETFF) [Hair clipping]
-Vigor - Combat and Injuries
-Better Vampires 8.1
-Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim
-Werewolf Perks Expanded 1.71-22134-1-71
-Predators - A Werewolf and Vampire Role Playing Tool
-Curse of the Vampire II - Skyrim Legendary Edition
+Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim
-Aurora - Standing Stones of Skyrim
-Disparity -- Player Character Class - Race and Gender Diversity
-Take Notes - Journal of the Dragonborn
-longer-bleed-rate-companion
+VioLens - A Killmove Mod
+Time Flies
+Timing is Everything - Quest Delay and Timing Control
+Honed Metal -NPC Crafting and Enchanting services-
-SkyTEST USLEEP
-SkyTEST Immersive Creatures
-Skyrim Immersive Creatures [Many ctd meshes and skeleton issues]
-SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators
+Deadly_Dragons
+Run For Your Lives
-Realistic AI Detection (better sneaking)
+PC Headtracking Sofia 1.0 Final
+PC Head Tracking - MCM v4.7-72039-4-7
-Realistic Walking Running and Sneaking Speeds
+Same Walk and Run Speeds
+Enhanced Blood Textures
+Immersive Fallen Trees Mod
+Safe Containers
+Google's ESO Provisioning-83399-1-1-0
-Skyrim Bigger Trees SFO LOD Patch
-Tentapalooza for Campfire Bathing in Skyrim Patch
-Necromancer&#39;s Camp
+Tentapalooza for Campfire
-Equipping Overhaul [Script heavy]
-Hunterborn Patches
-Hunterborn
-Knapsack Enhanced
-Hearth Craft
-Bathing in Skyrim
-Vitality Mode
-iNeed - Food, Water and Sleep
-Footprints v1 00 - Legendary
+Get Snowy ENB Patch
+Get Snowy
-Wet and Cold
-Frostfall 3.4 Release
-Build Your Own Home
-RealVision ENB 279b
-Realistic Lighting Overhaul
-Beyond Reach - Tweaks and Enhancements
-BeyondReach3 991DecalFix
-BeyondReach4 0beta
+Beyond Skyrim DLC Integration Patch
+Beyond Skyrim - Bruma 1.3.30-84946-1-3-30
-Jorrvaskr Player Quarters
-The Faces Of Time
-All Thieves Guild Jobs Concurrently
+Dawnguard and Clan Volkihar Epilogues
-Join the Dawnguard as a Vampire
+Extended Stay - Longer Inn Rental - Customize Prices
-Ask Innkeepers To Show Room
-Castle Volkihar Rebuilt
-Skywild - A Wilder Skyrim
-Ravengate - Riften Underground
-Expanded Towns and Cities Verdant Patch
-DIVERSE SKYRIM [Compatibility nightmare]
-Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary [Issues with enemy factions]
-More Vanilla Bandits
-Extra Bandits
-Travellers of Skyrim - Travelers (Too many npcs)
-Extra Bandits from Old Pc
-Amorous Adventures
-Opulent Thieves Guild [Incompatible with 3DNPC]
-The Sinister Seven Debuffed Equipment Plugin
-The Sinister Seven
-Thieves Guild Requirements
-Enhanced Skyrim Factions - The Companions Guild
-Immersive Idiots - Roderick Redbeard
-Roderick Redbeard 1.03-61441-1-03
-Blood of the Nord [Rare repeatable ctd in Riften]
-The Someguy Series (Skyrim)
-A Serious Wedding - Teldryn Sero Marriage Mod
-Inconsequential NPCs - Cutting Room Floor Compatibility Patch
-Inconsequential NPCs
-Angi NPC Replacer
-3DNPC Tikrid esthetics
-Interesting NPCs Amalee Customizer
-Interesting NPCs Zora Customizer
-Cuyima Interesting NPCs SOS Patch
-Cuyima Interesting NPCs
-Legacy of the Dragonborn (Dragonborn Gallery)
+VIGILANT Voiced - English Addon
+VIGILANT
+Dwarfsphere Optional Start
+Project AHO (EN)-90276-1-05
-Diverse Character Creation [Changes maxweight]
+Sleep For Credit College Days add-on 1.0
-College Days - Winterhold
-Open Civil War
-Coldharbour Resummoned Hotfix
-Coldharbour Resummoned
-More Punishable Crimes
-BeastessLair v5
-Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim City Edition
-Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim DLC
-Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim
-Skyrim Sewers Patch 411 No Vanilla Navmesh edits
-Skyrim Sewers 412
+Hammet&#39;s Dungeon Packs for LE
-Skyrim Wayshrines - Immersive Fast Travel - SWIFT
-Legendary Cities - Tes Arena - Skyrim Cities
-TES V Expanded - The Pale - Lorkynd
-The Elder Scrolls V - Expanded
-DynDOLOD Resources
-Expanded Towns and Cities Patches
-Expanded Towns and Cities Update
-Expanded Towns and Cities Im. Set. Merged File
-Saraan Suum for MO Weather and Snow ENB
-Real Clouds
-Blackout - Simply Darker Dungeons Dawnguard
-Blackout - Simply Darker Dungeons
-The Great Forest of Whiterun Hold CTR USmodLEEP Patch
+Cutting Room Floor
-The Great Forest of Whiterun Hold [Needs some love. Remove trees and unnecesary edits]
-Enhanced Lights and FX
-Organic Factions Extension
-Organic Factions
-Enhanced AI Framework
+Nether's Follower Framework
-Extensible Follower Framework [Bugged features]
-3DNPC EFF Patch
-Kynreeve - A Summonable Dremora Follower [Edited race records]
+Hott Ildari - Ash Witch of Tel Mithryn - Villain-Follower
-Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks 3DNPC Patch
-Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks
+3DNPC Don't Call Me Dragonborn-8429-0-9
+3DNPC Dawnguard Meshes for Vampire NPCs
+3DNPC - Alternative Locations
-3DNPC Hearthfire Patch v3.2-8429-3-2 [outdated]
+3DNPC 3.4.1 (hotfix added) for Oldrim
-Immersive Speechcraft
-Blood and Silver - Cidhna Mine Expanded
-Blood and Silver - Cidhna Mine Expanded Basic
-Sweet As Honeyside
-Skysight - Simply Bigger Trees
-Skyrim Bigger Trees
-Veydosebrom - Grass and Groundcover
+Grass On Steroids Regular Edition - Vanilla
-Grass on Steroids - For SFO
-AOF HD Tree LODs 2k
-Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin
-Wiseman303's Flora Fixes
-SFO - No grass
-Immersive Roads
+Campfire - Complete Camping System
+LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons - All in One Installer
-Nock to Tip Hot Fix esp
-Nock to Tip
-Enhanced ENB Night Eye [Clarity ENB]
-Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB
-Immersive HUD - iHUD
-Auto Unequip Ammo [Do not use it with Eq Overhaul]
+Continue Game No Crash
+AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer
+UIExtensions
-A Matter of Time - A HUD clock widget
+Better Dialogue Controls
+Better MessageBox Controls
+SkyUI
+HDT Physics Extensions
+JContainers
+FileAccess Interface for Skyrim Script - FISS
+PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
-You can sleep - SKSE
-Sleep To Gain Experience
+Display Enemy Level
+Better Stealing
+Bug fixes
+Crash fixes
-Double CursorFix plugin
-Dead Body Collision Fix
-HDT HighHeels System
+Realistic Ragdolls and Force
+Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade
+Trade and Barter
+To Your Face - Sensible NPC commenting (SKSE)
+Smart Souls
+Ragdoll Paralysis
+HdtInvisibilityFix 0 11 beta
+NARC - No Animals Report Crimes
+Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
-Enhanced Lighting for ENB (ELE) - LITE STEP Edition
-Enchantment Reload Fix
-Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Enhanced Ladscapes Winter patch
-Billboards generator Enhanced Vanilla trees
+Obsidian Mountain Fogs For Legendary Edition
-Enhanced Vanilla Trees
-Enhanced Landscapes - Winter
-Enhanced Landscapes
-Consistent Older People
-TESCombatStyle form CTD fix
+Clothing and Clutter Fixes
+Skyrim Performance PLUS Aspen Leaves FX
+Skyrim Performance PLUS Snowfall FX
+Skyrim Performance PLUS Rainfall FX
+Skyrim Performance PLUS Pines FX
-Performance version - lower res textures
-Dark Forests of Skyrim
-The Blue Forest with vanilla tree LOD
-Skyrim HD - 2K Textures
-NobleSkyrimMod HD-2K Performance
-NobleSkyrimMod HD-2K
-Skyrim Performance Textures Mod - SPTM
+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
+Skyrim Project Optimization no Homes
*DLC: Dawnguard
*DLC: Dragonborn
*DLC: HearthFires

20 hours ago, Reesewow said:

The current DDi github dev version hasn't seen many changes since the last major release, so it is very likely safe to do a straight upgrade on your existing save (I've done so on my long-term save with no apparent issues), the only major addition was a bunch of new bondage sex animations by Spacehamster.  Especially if your playthrough isn't going to be that long, I'd recommend doing it so you have more freedom with your animations - it really is a major bugfix change for people near the animation limit.

Yea, unfortunately I think that means that your efforts pruning your packs may not have have made any difference to your issue - I believe the behavior files are what tell Skyrim how many animations are loaded and need to be accounted for, so just removing the files they point to won't change the problem with Skyrim's engine just giving up when it goes over a memory limitation when processing those behaviors.  I *think* it may be as simple as running FNIS for Modders and selecting your edited FNIS list files, but I've only ever used it once when editing a walk replacer list.

Tried the DDi github version with the same results, reinstalled Babo Human 06.11.2018 and Babo Creature 06.11.2018 to see if I could run with them again but I crashed on load/start new game. 

This is my FNIS XXL now, better stay under 9700  :/. Whatever the issue is, it doesn't seem to go away.

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.0 XXL Beta   9/8/2018 6:07:11 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading milkypack V1.0 ...
Reading K4Anims V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.0 ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V1.3  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 24 alternate animations) ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature2 V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByMike24 V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
 1 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 20 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 6 sets: 47 total groups: 191 added file slots: 1445 alternate files: 1130

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading K4Anims V?.? ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V9.0 ...

9665 animations for 44 mods successfully included (character)
 3413 animations for 10 mods and 43 creatures successfully included.

0 possible consistence issues

12 minutes ago, xtrange988 said:

Tried the DDi github version with the same results, reinstalled Babo Human 06.11.2018 and Babo Creature 06.11.2018 to see if I could run with them again but I crashed on load/start new game. 

This is my FNIS XXL now, better stay under 9700  :/. Whatever the issue is, it doesn't seem to go away.

On the DDi github version one thing to triple-check is that you downloaded the "development" version, not the master version.  Both are available on github and the master version is just the currently version available on LL, you need to pick "development" from the drop-down menu to download it and get the animation fixes.

One major recommendation - if you aren't actively using XPMSE's MCM menu or racemenu window for resizing weapons and alternate weapon sets/sheaths, you should reinstall XPMSE and skip adding the .esp to your game.  The only thing you "really" need from that mod is the skeleton, and as you can see in your printout from FNIS it includes 164 alternate animations that are registered that you aren't likely using.  Alternate animations seem to be a big factor, so trying to reduce those from places you aren't using them may be a big help (that is what the fix is in DDi dev version, removing excess alternate animation entries).

Znaroks is a small pack, so I wouldn't expect removing that to do much.

FB Armbinder Creatures, I have, and Suke, I know nothing about.

On 9/8/2018 at 6:38 AM, xtrange988 said:

Anub Human 4.2018

Anub Creature 4.2018

SLAL NibblesAnims 4.71

I have had all the above (not crossed out) installed, and more, and still under 7000 animations. Is this all your packs?

What about mods that aren't SLAL packs that add animations? I'm still thinking that's where your problem is.

Looking at the LO, there are so many mods I don't know I can't comment on what might be adding a lot of animations.

Perhaps somebody else can tell?

Or, you could try eliminating ALL this stuff, take out all your SLAL packs, ALL OF THEM, then eliminate stuff from your LO aggressively, and use a binary search to find exactly what is adding the various animation counts. Maybe it's the SLAL packs, maybe it's ... not.

What I'm pretty sure of, DD is not your problem. Sure it adds some animations, but it's not that bad really. I'm not even using the Development version, and I'm fine without even using XXL.

Lots of mods add animations that are nothing to do with sex at all, sometimes they add a surprising amount of them.

Sometimes you don't even realise a mod adds animations until you run and find problems because you needed to FNIS and didn't realise.

Personally, I don't add combat mods, or PCEA stuff, as I'm wary of the scripting load.

8 hours ago, xtrange988 said:

I have SKSE configured, ENB, CrashFixes, etc.  I didn't have any CTD on load before trying this SD+ run, which requires DD+Zaz. I usually can play for hours without CTDs, as I said my game is pretty stable.

Modlist, FNIS XXL patch missing bc I was rebuilding it at that moment:

Reveal hidden contents

+Smash
-DD v4.1 Animation Fix
-Scarcity - Less Loot Mod
+UUNPB DDX Extras
+UUNPB DD and DDX
+UUNPB Vanilla UPDATA CACF and WAF
+UUNPB GomaPero Forsworn
+UUNPB Amazing World of Bikini Armors WTF
+UUNPB SC Witch of the Wild
+UUNPB DS Pyro
+Divine Elegance UUNPB
+UUNPB NINI Stuff
-UUNPB HedgeMage
+UUNPB Vanilla
+UUNPB Unassigned
+UUNPB Book of UUNP
+UUNPB Tera
+UUNPB ALL
+UUNPB Immersive Armors
+UUNPB What to wear
-DynDOLOD Output
-DyndoLOD Textures
+Sexlab Pleasure 191216 Full
+Corrupted NIFs Patches
+SexLab Solutions v5.0.7
+New Beginnings -- Live Another Life Extension
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
-Aroused Vampirism 1.1.1
-Atronach Crossing Content Pack - Bethesda DLC
-Atronach Crossing - Build Your Own Home [Do not include in patches]
-Cobb Positioner [Do not include in patches]
-Skyrim Unbound (Alternate Start)
-ShowRaceMenu Alternative
-Really fast arrows and bolts
+Candlelight Magelight No Ugly Glow FX
+Gravity of Nirn - Realistic Fall Damage
-Conjuration Visual Effect Patches
+Dynamic Dungeon Loot (DDL) - Random Loot System
-The Book of UUNP - No Skimpy Leveled List
-Organic Factions Patches [Permazones MLU]
+ONE MOUNTAIN - To Rule Them All
+Realistic wolf howls
+Ultra Realistic Bow Shoot Sounds
+Morrowindic Sneak Attack Sound
+Pure Waters
-Realistic Water Two
+Ashien's Cursed Rings - Balance - Challenge - Weaken Followers
-Realistic Nights
-3PCO - 3rd Person Camera Overhaul - Smooth Camera Follow
+Vivid Weathers
+ELECTRIFY
+Ultimate HD Fire Effects
+Smaller Ice Spike and Ice Spear
+Clarity ENB
+Better Female Zombie Moan
-Dungeon Darkness - Skyrim Underground Patch
-Dynamic Immersive Seriously Dark Dungeons - Eternal Darkness Redone
-Main Menu and Music Randomizer - People Are Awesome Edition
-True Vision ENB
-Project ENB Data folder for Climates Of Tamriel UPDATE
-Climates Of Tamriel-V
-ERSO _ Realistic Encounter Zones
-Crossbows of Skyrim MLU Patch
-MorrowLoot Ultimate SIC patch
+MLU - Summermyst
-MorrowLoot Ultimate Caco Ordinatored Patch
+MorrowLoot Ultimate Ordinator Patch [Normal Exp Uncapper]
-MUS - Slower Leveling and 125 Max Skills - Ordinator [100 cap modified for Imperious]
+MLU - Immersive Armors Patch
+MorrowLoot Ultimate Lore Weapons Patch
-MLU - Legacy of the Dragonborn
-MorrowLoot Ultimate Patches
-MorrowLoot Ultimate
+Immersive World Encounters
+MUS - Morrowloot Ultimate Simplified
-SUMMER - Skyrim Universally &#39;Mursive Mechanical Expansion and Recalibration
-Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100
+Skyrim -Community- Uncapper
+Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim
+Mortal Enemies - De-aimbot Your Foes
-Know Your Enemy [CTD Whiterun]
-High Level Enemies - Hardcore
+High Level Enemies 1.6
+Disable Auto Aim
-GTFO My Room
+Beast HDT v0.64
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
-Encounter Zones Unlocked - Dungeons don&#39;t stop leveling after the first visit (SKSE)
-PermaZONES - Dangerous Encounter Zones for Skyrim
-Skyrim Unleveled - Monsters and Equipment
-Vampire Skin Color FIX
-Underworld Dawnguard - Vampire and Werewolf Eyes
-BVFE - Better Vampire Fangs and Eyes
-Normal Dawnguard Vampire Faces
-BVFE - Better Vampire Fangs Only
-EEO Vampire Facial Reclamation Patch
-Vampire Facial Reclamation
-Vampire Face Less Sunken Cheeks - No sunken
-Subtle Vampires (Out of the box compatible with EEO)
-Blue Vampire Eyes with DVA Support
-Blue Vampire Eyes
-DVA Dynamic Vampire Appearance
-Ravens Warpaint New Edition Standalone 2-0
-Ravens Warpaint Standalone 3-0
-Ravens Warpaint Standalone 1-0
-Beautiful Freaks Warpaint
-Nuska Warpaint - RaceMenu Plugin
-Borgakh request replacer
+Empyrean Warpaints - Custom Series (female)
+Empyrean Warpaints in HD
-Eastern Style Body Art
+Jexsam Lore Tatoos
-KJ Tattoos - Overlay Plugins for RaceMenu
+Dalish Vallaslin Face Tattoo&#39;s for Racemenu
-THEHAGs Privat Tattoos for UNP - UNPB
-The Coenaculi - RaceMenu Plugin for Tattoos
+Immersive Warpaints and tattoos
+Weathered Nordic Bodypaint
+RaceMenu Overlay Compilation
+The Neith Team Warpaints Set
+Freckle Mania 2 HD 4k
-Freckle Mania High Quality
+More Freckles by Zhoken Cute
+Hi-res Vanilla Warpaint
-Better Makeup for SKSE
+2k Lip Tints - All Races - Better Coverage
-Seductive Lips HD
-Tattoo Model Suicide Girl Race Menu [Poor Quality]
-Cat like Eyes
-Spectral Shades - Eyes Krisan
-Female Facial Animation
+Expressive Facial Animation -Female Edition-
+HD theeth for orsimers
-Human eyes for orcs
+Maevan2's Eye Brows Dynamic
+Maevan2's Eye Brows Black
+Lind&#39;s Human Eyes
+Lind&#39;s Elven Eyes
-The Witcher 3 Eyes
-Sentiment Eyes v2.0 - Expanded 256combos
-FSx - Sentiment Eyes
-The Eyes Of Beauty Dawnguard Elven Eyes
-The Eyes Of Beauty Dawnguard Update
+The Eyes Of Beauty Elven Edition
+The Eyes Of Beauty
-Bewitching Eyes for Mer
+Smile in HD
+SG Female Eyebrows
+No More Ugly Bronze Shine
-UNPCM Bodyslide Preset
-Bodyslide UUNPBB HDT
-Less Harsh Elves _ No Bags or Indentations
+SexLabMatchMaker
-All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy
-Fair Skin Complexion
+Fair Skin Complexion for UNP v9.3 Optimized-51602-9-3
-Bijin Skin UNP 2k based
+SG Elven Race Patch
+SG Female Textures Renewal
+All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy 4.0
+AngrimApprentice v2 11
-Better Vampire Lord Transformation
-BadDog ImmersiveCreatures MNC Patch V3.0
+HentaiCreatures MNCv11C
+MoreNastyCritters v11 1E
-MoreNastyCritters v11D
-SLAL KomAnim2
+Anub Creature 4.2018 - Edited
-Anub Creature 4.2018
+Anub Human 4.2018 - Edited
-Anub Human 4.2018
-Babo Creature 06.11.2018
-Babo Human 06.11.2018
+MilkySLAL-1.3
+Billyy's SLAL Animations 1.11 Edited
-Billyy's SLAL Animations 1.11
+SLAL mike24 Animations v1
-SLAL Pack - Sexual Vampire Feed
+K4_anims-1.5
-FunnyBizness' ArmBinder Creatures SLAL PACK 1.2
-Sexual Vampire Feed 1.4
-Znaroks Animations with SLAL pack 3.0
-Suke SLAL Animations 1.1.7
+SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6 - [Edited]
-SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6
+SLAL NibblesAnims 4.71 [Edited]
-SLAL NibblesAnims 4.71
+FunnyBizness (v25 MYSLALPACK) SLAL Pack by Shashankie v12.0 [Edited]
-FunnyBizness (v25 MYSLALPACK) SLAL Pack by Shashankie v12.0
-FunnyBiznessAnimations All in OnePack
+SLAnimLoader 1.5.7
+FNIS Spells V5 0 1 -- ADD-ON for the spells
+FNIS Creature Pack 6_1
-Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS
+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS v7 Beta XXL
-SL Kidnapped Redux [Terrible unbalanced ]
-Dovahkiins Infamy 1 0 1 [4 Quests mod]
-SexLab LoversVictim v20140106
-Sexlab Wear and tear [Broken doesn't work]
-TDF SexLab Aroused Rape - v3_2 [Needs more options]
-SexLab Romance PPP
-SexLab Romance V1-0-6
-SexLab CumTextures Remake Icecream v1.0
+SexLab CumTextures Remake v1.2
-Dripping when aroused
-Reward Your Followers v9
-adcSexlife [script intensive only works npc-npc]
+SexistGuards v2.91
-SexistGuards 2.89
+SexLab Eager NPCs_20161127_English [Better than Sexlife]
-Sexlab Player Gets Necroed v1.13
-SerialStripper
-SerialStrip
+Missives
-vlk Animal Follower Maria AFT Patch
-Animal Followers SexLife AddOn 0.08b [Wear and Tear + Alt Aroused]
-AnimalFollowers v1 44
-Animal Followers 2.07b_20170526
-dc-untamed-v124
+SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Beta 05 [Awesome but Script intense]
-FMEA
+SLSO patch FillHerUp 2B1.12
-SLSO F VP The Girl Next Door
+SLSO F VP Maria
-SLSO F VP Eliz
+SexLab Separate Orgasm LE
+FillHerUp 2 Beta NIO release 1.12
+FillHerUp-v2.00
+SDPlus361
+SDResources361
+SLDialogues31
-BUVARP - Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch
-BUVARP - RDO - iAFT Patch Patch
-BUVARP - etereal elven overhaul Patch
-BUVARP - Barely Used Vanilla Actors Recycle Project
-BUVARP - Barely Used Vanilla Actors Recycle Project [Needs patches for EEO][Req RDO]
+Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO
-Spell Perk Restrictions
+Spell Choice - Full
-Spell Choice - Basic
-CCAS v13 re-upload
-Random Alternate Start
-Atlas Map Markers - Updated with MCM
-Atlas Map Markers for Skyrim Blackreach Dawnguard and Dragonborn
+Extended Encounters 1.4A
-SILENT Bards - Stop the Singing Permanently
+Simply Knock
-Main file - Immortal thirst Serana Forever
+FNIS PCEA2 1.3-71055-1-3
-New Animation for Running with Bow
-EatingSleepingDrinking - KuNeruNomu - Animations only
-YY Anim Replacer - Lovely Shout Female [+sneak animation] [Included in FNIS PCEA2]
-CrawlOnfoursCatWomanCameraFix [Included into FNIS PCEA2 ]
+Feminine Running and New Dash Animation
+Lifelike Idle Animations
+Victorias High Heel walk Animation plus BBP
+Pretty Sit Idle v1.41c
+Pretty Jump Animations
+Pretty Cast Animations 1.01
+New Animation for Magic Casting - New Animation for magic cast v0-8
+PCA 1hm Overhaul_Guardian
+Plynxs No Motion Sickness
-TDF Aggressive Prostitution - v2_2_5_4 [No quests]
+Sexlab Defeat v5.3.5
-Sexlab Further Lovers Comfort [Bug with followers]
-Devious Cidhna [Good but too much bondage, little story]
+ZazAnimationPackV7
+Devious Devices Expansion
+Devious Devices Integration
+Devious Devices Assets
+Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2
+SexLabAroused V27c
+SexLabFramework v162b FULL
-Hepsy Hair CC Breastweight
-Hepsy Hair CC
+Bed Head - A Vanilla Hair Replacement
-Multi Colored Hair for KS
-KS Hairdos - HDT Physics BBP Fix
-Salt and Wind for KS Hairdos HDT
-KS Hairdos - HDT Physics
-HarleyQuinnHairv1
+Salt and Wind - Rough Hair for KS Hairdos
+KS Hairdos - Renewal Breast Weight Painted Hair
+KS Hairdos - Renewal Hotfix Shieldmaiden
+KS Hairdos - Renewal
+SG HairPack 350 by HelloSanta
-Salt and Wind - ApachiiSkyHairFemale v1.5 Retexture-91066-1-0
-Apachii Skyhair - Breast Weight Painted
-ApachiiSkyHair natural Retexture
-ApachiiSkyHairFemale 1.5
+WetFunctionRedux 39
+Female sweat texture from FairskinComplexion UNP
-WetFunctionRedux Female Wethead
+Sweat Wet Skin UNP 2K
-Bijin All in One-2016
+BD Orc V03 HDT
-BD Orc SOS 03 00 01
+SOS_Leito_Schlongs_Addon v1.0.1
+SOS Schlongs of Skyrim Fur Shoes Fix Full
-SOS
+SOS Full
-Seranaholic Valerica
-Seranaholic
-Bijin NPCs
-Bijin Wives
-Bijin Warmaidens
-Song of the Green 3DNPC Banter Patch
-Song of the Green
+Hircine Quest Both Rewards
-The College of Winterhold - NPC Improvement Fix
-The College of Winterhold - NPC Improvement
+Immersive College of Winterhold
-Skyrim Underground
-Sigrid NPC Replacer
-Saadia NPC Replacer
-HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported No collision
-SAM-Afendor's Dragonborn DLC armor refits
-SAM Dawnguard
-SAM Vanilla Armors
-Male Beardless Texture For S.A.M
-SAM Textures
-SAM Core
-Valenna Racemenu Preset
+RaceMenu Loose Base Scrips
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
+RaceMenu
-YASH EEO Patch
+Ethereal Elven Overhaul 3DNPC Patches Update
+Ethereal Elven Overhaul 3DNPC Patches
+Imperious - EEO Ethereal Elven Overhaul orc female walk
-Ethereal Elven Overhaul - USLEEP Update + Femenine Walk + Imperious
+Ethereal Elven Overhaul - Dawnguard vampires face fix
-EEO - Disparity Patch
+Ethereal Elven Overhaul - USLEEP Update
+Ethereal Elven Overhaul High Res
+Ethereal Elven Overhaul
-Younger Bretons
-No More Blocky Faces
+Amulets of Skyrim
+GomaPeroLand Forsworn Armor UUNP
+GomaPeroLand [Modified ESP removed Forsworn armour only]
+Real Bows - Bound Bow
+Real Bows Lite
+9204 DS Desert Pyromancer UUNP
+9204 DS Desert Pyromancer by Team TAL
-NINI Merged
+[NINI] Bless 0001 Slutty
+[NINI] Bless MD 0004 Damaged
-[NINI] Bless RB 3004 Damaged
+[NINI] Sorceress Bern Damaged
-[NINI] Bless 0001
-[NINI] Bless MD 0004
-[NINI] Bless RB 3004
-[NINI] Sorceress Bern
+[NINI] Fire Keeper [xEdit to Clothes and Craft]
+[NINI] Bless MD 0001 UUNP
+[NINI] Bless MD 0001 [High Heels removed xEdit to Clothes Craft]
-[NiNI]Gotha Rensa UUNP HDT
-[NINI]GothaRensa161114 [xEdit Cloth and Craft]
+RUSTIC CLOTHING - COMPLETE - 2K-1K
+Clothing and Clutter Fixes ESP Replacer
+UUNP Vanilla Outfits - Ulfric Bracers FIX
+UUNP Vanilla Outfits
+Osare+Gothic+Lolita+UUNP+SMP
+DreamBurrows Osare GothicLolita Retexture
+Osare GothicLolita - UNP
-Skyrim Barbarian Outfit Female UUNP HDT
-Skyrim Barbarian Outfits With and Without pants-1-0b
-Intriguante&#39;s Wear UUNP HDT by Netist
-Intriguante&#39;s Wear
+XN firekeeper
+Dem Karter Dresses UUNP HDT
+dem Karter's Dress
-Fox 31 - UUNP HDT BodySlide 1.0
-Fox Collection [31] - 3 sets of clothes Tera
-DEM Ranger UUNP
-DEM Ranger
-Fairytale Armor UUNP HDT [Badly done hdt]
-Fairytale Armor
-Hedge Mage UUNP
-Hedge Mage Armor
+VK Viking Armors UUNP HDT
+VKArmors3
+Fine Imperial Dress UUNP [xEdit]
+Fine Imperial UNP SKYDEVGRU [xEdit]
+Mashup Tribe Dresses UUNP
+Mashup Tribe Dresses UNP 2.0
+The Amazing World of Bikini Armor UUNP Files
+TAWoBikiniArmors Lite
-The Amazing World of Bikini Armor
+Profane Cleric UUNP HDT
+Profane Cleric [xEdit]
+Tribal Assassin Mashup UUNP HDT
+TribalAssassinMashup [xEdit to Clothes Claftable]
+Chakaru 1001 nights UUNP
+Chakaru1001 nights UNP Jiggle [xEdit Cloth and Craftable]
-Midnight Light Armor for UNP and UUNP (Mashup) Bodyslide
-Midnight Light Armor for UNP and UUNP (Mashup)
+The Book of UUNP No Guard and Civil War Soldiers Edit
+13 - Book of Guilds Volume 5 - Bodyslide HDT and Non-HDT
+11 - The Book of Elven Lords Volume 4 Bodyslide Non HDT
-12 - The Book of Elven Lords Volume 4 - HDT Bodyslide
+10 - Book of Dragons Volume 3- HDT Bodyslide Files
+07 - Book of Ancients and Tribals Volume 2- No Bounce Bodyslide Files
-08 - Book of Ancients and Tribals Volume 2- HDT Bodyslide Files
+05 - Book of Iron and Steel Volume 1 - No Bounce Bodyslide Files
-06 - Book of Iron and Steel Volume 1 - HDT Bodyslide Files
+The Book of UUNP Bodyslide - UNP - Sevenbase
+PeroPeroArmorPack - UUNP HDT BodySlide 1.2
+PeroPeroArmorPack7B
+PeroPero Vanilla Outfit Standalone UUNP HDT
+PeroPero Vanilla Outfit Replacer & Standalone
+PeroPero Mage Robes Replacer & Standalone UUNP HDT BodySlide 1.3
+PeroPero Mage Robes Replacer7B Main Required for Replacer [Meshes Only]
-Ophelia Accessories [Overpowered enchantments]
-Imperial Fine Clothes
+Common Clothes ESP
+Common Clothes .98 data hd
-Colovian Noble Clothes - FULL (Dawnguard)
+Hmm What to Wear CBBE HDT - UUNP HDT Bodyslide
+UNP or UNPetite - Hmm What To Wear Dawnguard
+UNP or UNPetite - Hmm What To Wear
+Lind&#39;s Vaermina Robes Revamp - Standalone
+Lind&#39;s Standalone Robes Pack 01
-Osare Kneesocks - UUNP HDT BodySlide 1.0
-Osare KneeSocks - UNP
+Lind&#39;s Marksmage Garb UUNP HDT
+Lind&#39;s Marksmage Garb
+Woodland Alchemist UUNP HDT BodySlide 1.1
+Lind&#39;s Woodland Alchemist Dress
+Lind's Spellslinger Outfit UUNP HDT BodySlide 1.2
+Lind&#39;s Spellslinger Outfit
+Mage Outfit Texture Overhaul - Schools of Magic
-Nouserheres Ears
+TDN Equipable Horns
+TDN Bosmer Skull Headdresses
+Flower Power
+Shanoa Armor UUNP HDT
+Magebackpack retexture SMALLER DARK
+Mage Backpack by Tumbajamba
+zzjay's wardrobe - UUNP HDT BodySlide 1.2
+zzjay&#39;s wardrobe
-zzjayswardrobeunpb
+XN FireKeeper Cloak UUNP HDT
+Witch Robes - UUNP HDT 1.0
+Witch Robes (Chaphel-Dint)
+West Wind Combat Series - Misfit Mage UUNP HDT BodySlide 1.1
+West Wind Combat Series - Misfit Mage UNP
+West Wind Combat Series - Assault Armor UUNP HDT BodySlide 1.4
+West Wind Combat Series - Assault Armor UNP UNPB BBP
+Warhammer Sorceress UUNP HDT BodySlide
+Warhammer Sorceress 2048 textuers
+Warhammer Sorceress Main File
+Skyrim Necrosarium Jewlery Set
+Sadistic Magician UUNP HDT BodySlide
+Sadistic Magician Mash-Up Outfit for UNP
-Linkle Outfit UUNP HDT
-Linkle Outfit for Skyrim
+Osare Culort Outfit UUNP HDT
+Osare Culort Outfit - Main Mod Lite
-The Witcher 2 - Eilhart Dress No Collar - Steel Plates
-The Witcher 2 - Eilhart Dress Volkihar No Gloss
-The Witcher 2 - Eilhart Dress Bodyslide
-The Witcher 2 - Eilhart Dress
+CN Accessories Unenchanted
+CN Accessories Craftable
+CN Accessories
+Leah Lilith Jewelry
-LadyHorus GuildWars2
-GuildWars2Collection 2.0beta
-Witch Of The Wild Book Menu Patch
-Witch Of The Wild
+Katarina Armor - UUNP HDT
+Katarina Armor
+Engineer Outfit - UUNP HDT BodySlide 1.3
+EngineerOutfit
-SC Witch of the Wilds UUNP HDT Family
-SC - Witch of the Wilds Craftable
-SC - Witch of the Wilds
+Brokefoots UNP Mashup Compilation UUNP HDT BodySlide 1.0
+Brokefoots UNP Mashup Compilation ENB Textures
+Brokefoots UNP Mashup Compilation [xEdit Cloth and Craft]
+Blood Mage UUNP HDT BodySlide 1.0
+Bloodmage by Arsenic Bandit
+Black Viper's Will UUNP HDT
+Black Viper&#39;s Will - UNP-CBBE Non HighHeels
+BLESS Online Armors Pack UUNP HDT
+BLESS Armors pack CBBE Retouched MAIN
+Vampire Royal Armor UUNP HDT and Bodyslide
+Dragonborn Miraak Robes
+Accessorize - for UNP
+Bandolier - UNPB UNP Fix and CBBE
+Bandolier - Bags and Pouches
+TERA Armors Collection for Skyrim - Mage Balance patch
+TERA Armors Enhanced Textures
+TERA Armors BBP HDT conversion for UUNP Gloves Fix
+TERA Armors BBP HDT conversion for UUNP Bodyslide
+TERA Armors BBP HDT conversion for UUNP with skimpy options
+TERA Armors Collection for Skyrim - Male and UNP female
+Immersive Armors CBBE and UUNP Refit
+Immersive Armors DwarvenBattlemage NIF CTD fix
+Immersive Armors
+Apachii Divine Elegance UUNP Bodyslide HDT
+Apachii Divine Elegance Store [Outfits only]
-Royal Armory - New Artifacts
+Immersive Weapons
+Lore Weapon Expansion
+UniqueBows1
-Weighted Arrow
-Wooden Crossbow
-Crossbows of Skyrim Fix
-Crossbows of Skyrim
-Crossbows Revamped
+Winter Is Coming - Cloaks
+Cloaks of the Nords
+Cloaks of Skyrim - Nif healed
+Cloaks of Skyrim
-Alternate Effect Colors for Alteration Spell Armor [Requires CTRF Effect Remover]
-Cutting Room Floor - Remove Alteration Armor Effect
+Tweaked Mage Armor Visuals
-Aetherial Veins - Magic Enhancements
-Bound Novice Bow
-Religion Campfire Backpack Patch
-Religion Book Covers Patch
-Religion 2.06 Hotfix
-Religion - Prayer Meditation Worship
-Wolfskin Bedrolls for spooning
+Book Covers Skyrim - Lost Library
+Book Covers Skyrim 3 6 LEGENDARY - Desaturated
-Eso Books
-Fantasy Soundtrack Project
-Cactus Witcher Music Overhaul
+Celtic Music in Skyrim
-Learn Alchemy From Recipes
-Spell learning and discovery
-Better Spell Learning - Elemental Destruction Magic and Lost Grimoire Patches
-Better Spell Learning
-Spell Research 2.02 Hotfix-81214-2-02
-Spell Research 2.0-81214-2-0
-CACO-Ordinatored BETA
-Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul
-Thief Skills Rebalance for Ordinator
-Spell Crafting - Portable Altar - Campfire Addon
-SpellCrafting
-Lost Grimoire Patch v1.3
-Path of Sorcery - Apocalypse - Patch v1.6
-Forgotten Magic Redone PoS Patch v1.3
-Path of Sorcery - Magic Perk Overhaul
+Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch
-Nexus Skyrim Overhaul - Magic Edition
+Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim
-Imperious - Disparity compatibility Patch
+Imperious - Races of Skyrim
+More Apocalypse - An expansion for Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim
-Conjuration Visual Effect Replacer
+Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim
-Elemental Destruction Magic (Dragonborn Version) [Edits race records]
+Lost Grimoire of Skyrim
-Tomes Of Want
+The Elder Scrolls Tomes - Skyrim Magic Addon
-Forgotten Magic Redone Ordinator Patch
-Forgotten Magic Redone
-Bound Armory Extravaganza
-Wounds
+Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim
-Eraticate This Face (ETFF) [Hair clipping]
-Vigor - Combat and Injuries
-Better Vampires 8.1
-Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim
-Werewolf Perks Expanded 1.71-22134-1-71
-Predators - A Werewolf and Vampire Role Playing Tool
-Curse of the Vampire II - Skyrim Legendary Edition
+Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim
-Aurora - Standing Stones of Skyrim
-Disparity -- Player Character Class - Race and Gender Diversity
-Take Notes - Journal of the Dragonborn
-longer-bleed-rate-companion
+VioLens - A Killmove Mod
+Time Flies
+Timing is Everything - Quest Delay and Timing Control
+Honed Metal -NPC Crafting and Enchanting services-
-SkyTEST USLEEP
-SkyTEST Immersive Creatures
-Skyrim Immersive Creatures [Many ctd meshes and skeleton issues]
-SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators
+Deadly_Dragons
+Run For Your Lives
-Realistic AI Detection (better sneaking)
+PC Headtracking Sofia 1.0 Final
+PC Head Tracking - MCM v4.7-72039-4-7
-Realistic Walking Running and Sneaking Speeds
+Same Walk and Run Speeds
+Enhanced Blood Textures
+Immersive Fallen Trees Mod
+Safe Containers
+Google's ESO Provisioning-83399-1-1-0
-Skyrim Bigger Trees SFO LOD Patch
-Tentapalooza for Campfire Bathing in Skyrim Patch
-Necromancer&#39;s Camp
+Tentapalooza for Campfire
-Equipping Overhaul [Script heavy]
-Hunterborn Patches
-Hunterborn
-Knapsack Enhanced
-Hearth Craft
-Bathing in Skyrim
-Vitality Mode
-iNeed - Food, Water and Sleep
-Footprints v1 00 - Legendary
+Get Snowy ENB Patch
+Get Snowy
-Wet and Cold
-Frostfall 3.4 Release
-Build Your Own Home
-RealVision ENB 279b
-Realistic Lighting Overhaul
-Beyond Reach - Tweaks and Enhancements
-BeyondReach3 991DecalFix
-BeyondReach4 0beta
+Beyond Skyrim DLC Integration Patch
+Beyond Skyrim - Bruma 1.3.30-84946-1-3-30
-Jorrvaskr Player Quarters
-The Faces Of Time
-All Thieves Guild Jobs Concurrently
+Dawnguard and Clan Volkihar Epilogues
-Join the Dawnguard as a Vampire
+Extended Stay - Longer Inn Rental - Customize Prices
-Ask Innkeepers To Show Room
-Castle Volkihar Rebuilt
-Skywild - A Wilder Skyrim
-Ravengate - Riften Underground
-Expanded Towns and Cities Verdant Patch
-DIVERSE SKYRIM [Compatibility nightmare]
-Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary [Issues with enemy factions]
-More Vanilla Bandits
-Extra Bandits
-Travellers of Skyrim - Travelers (Too many npcs)
-Extra Bandits from Old Pc
-Amorous Adventures
-Opulent Thieves Guild [Incompatible with 3DNPC]
-The Sinister Seven Debuffed Equipment Plugin
-The Sinister Seven
-Thieves Guild Requirements
-Enhanced Skyrim Factions - The Companions Guild
-Immersive Idiots - Roderick Redbeard
-Roderick Redbeard 1.03-61441-1-03
-Blood of the Nord [Rare repeatable ctd in Riften]
-The Someguy Series (Skyrim)
-A Serious Wedding - Teldryn Sero Marriage Mod
-Inconsequential NPCs - Cutting Room Floor Compatibility Patch
-Inconsequential NPCs
-Angi NPC Replacer
-3DNPC Tikrid esthetics
-Interesting NPCs Amalee Customizer
-Interesting NPCs Zora Customizer
-Cuyima Interesting NPCs SOS Patch
-Cuyima Interesting NPCs
-Legacy of the Dragonborn (Dragonborn Gallery)
+VIGILANT Voiced - English Addon
+VIGILANT
+Dwarfsphere Optional Start
+Project AHO (EN)-90276-1-05
-Diverse Character Creation [Changes maxweight]
+Sleep For Credit College Days add-on 1.0
-College Days - Winterhold
-Open Civil War
-Coldharbour Resummoned Hotfix
-Coldharbour Resummoned
-More Punishable Crimes
-BeastessLair v5
-Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim City Edition
-Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim DLC
-Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim
-Skyrim Sewers Patch 411 No Vanilla Navmesh edits
-Skyrim Sewers 412
+Hammet&#39;s Dungeon Packs for LE
-Skyrim Wayshrines - Immersive Fast Travel - SWIFT
-Legendary Cities - Tes Arena - Skyrim Cities
-TES V Expanded - The Pale - Lorkynd
-The Elder Scrolls V - Expanded
-DynDOLOD Resources
-Expanded Towns and Cities Patches
-Expanded Towns and Cities Update
-Expanded Towns and Cities Im. Set. Merged File
-Saraan Suum for MO Weather and Snow ENB
-Real Clouds
-Blackout - Simply Darker Dungeons Dawnguard
-Blackout - Simply Darker Dungeons
-The Great Forest of Whiterun Hold CTR USmodLEEP Patch
+Cutting Room Floor
-The Great Forest of Whiterun Hold [Needs some love. Remove trees and unnecesary edits]
-Enhanced Lights and FX
-Organic Factions Extension
-Organic Factions
-Enhanced AI Framework
+Nether's Follower Framework
-Extensible Follower Framework [Bugged features]
-3DNPC EFF Patch
-Kynreeve - A Summonable Dremora Follower [Edited race records]
+Hott Ildari - Ash Witch of Tel Mithryn - Villain-Follower
-Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks 3DNPC Patch
-Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks
+3DNPC Don't Call Me Dragonborn-8429-0-9
+3DNPC Dawnguard Meshes for Vampire NPCs
+3DNPC - Alternative Locations
-3DNPC Hearthfire Patch v3.2-8429-3-2 [outdated]
+3DNPC 3.4.1 (hotfix added) for Oldrim
-Immersive Speechcraft
-Blood and Silver - Cidhna Mine Expanded
-Blood and Silver - Cidhna Mine Expanded Basic
-Sweet As Honeyside
-Skysight - Simply Bigger Trees
-Skyrim Bigger Trees
-Veydosebrom - Grass and Groundcover
+Grass On Steroids Regular Edition - Vanilla
-Grass on Steroids - For SFO
-AOF HD Tree LODs 2k
-Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin
-Wiseman303's Flora Fixes
-SFO - No grass
-Immersive Roads
+Campfire - Complete Camping System
+LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons - All in One Installer
-Nock to Tip Hot Fix esp
-Nock to Tip
-Enhanced ENB Night Eye [Clarity ENB]
-Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB
-Immersive HUD - iHUD
-Auto Unequip Ammo [Do not use it with Eq Overhaul]
+Continue Game No Crash
+AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer
+UIExtensions
-A Matter of Time - A HUD clock widget
+Better Dialogue Controls
+Better MessageBox Controls
+SkyUI
+HDT Physics Extensions
+JContainers
+FileAccess Interface for Skyrim Script - FISS
+PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
-You can sleep - SKSE
-Sleep To Gain Experience
+Display Enemy Level
+Better Stealing
+Bug fixes
+Crash fixes
-Double CursorFix plugin
-Dead Body Collision Fix
-HDT HighHeels System
+Realistic Ragdolls and Force
+Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade
+Trade and Barter
+To Your Face - Sensible NPC commenting (SKSE)
+Smart Souls
+Ragdoll Paralysis
+HdtInvisibilityFix 0 11 beta
+NARC - No Animals Report Crimes
+Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
-Enhanced Lighting for ENB (ELE) - LITE STEP Edition
-Enchantment Reload Fix
-Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Enhanced Ladscapes Winter patch
-Billboards generator Enhanced Vanilla trees
+Obsidian Mountain Fogs For Legendary Edition
-Enhanced Vanilla Trees
-Enhanced Landscapes - Winter
-Enhanced Landscapes
-Consistent Older People
-TESCombatStyle form CTD fix
+Clothing and Clutter Fixes
+Skyrim Performance PLUS Aspen Leaves FX
+Skyrim Performance PLUS Snowfall FX
+Skyrim Performance PLUS Rainfall FX
+Skyrim Performance PLUS Pines FX
-Performance version - lower res textures
-Dark Forests of Skyrim
-The Blue Forest with vanilla tree LOD
-Skyrim HD - 2K Textures
-NobleSkyrimMod HD-2K Performance
-NobleSkyrimMod HD-2K
-Skyrim Performance Textures Mod - SPTM
+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
+Skyrim Project Optimization no Homes
*DLC: Dawnguard
*DLC: Dragonborn
*DLC: HearthFires

Reveal hidden contents

FNIS Behavior V7.0 XXL Beta   9/8/2018 6:07:11 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...
Reading K4Anims V1.0 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V1.3  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 24 alternate animations) ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...

Alternate Animation mods: 6 sets: 47 total groups: 191 added file slots: 1445 alternate files: 1130

Reading K4Anims V?.? ...

9665 animations for 44 mods successfully included (character)
 3413 animations for 10 mods and 43 creatures successfully included.

Maybe try this. I have used this for some time with good results:

IMPORTANT: 
 1) DISABLE SSME/SKSE memory patch (only the memory patch, if you're using it). Both of these ways to allocate more memory are oudated and less effective than the option below.
 2) Install Crash Fixes. On its page, carefully read about "memory allocation". Activate it and tweak to fit your current mod setup. 
 3) Also, be sure to use ENBoost together with Crash Fixes, even if you don't have ENB.

After you installed Crash Fixes via mod manager, do the next:
 1) Install "SKSE Plugin Preloader" (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75795/?). Download, unzip and place D3DX9_42 to your Skyrim folder (where your TESV.exe is, not in the /data folder).
 2) Go to /data/SKSE/plugins/CrashFixPlugin.ini and open it with any text redactor (notepad for example).
 3) Find and set UseOSAllocators to 1 (UseOSAllocators=1)
 4) Find and set CustomMemoryBlock to 1 (CustomMemoryBlock=1)
 5) Find and set MemoryInfoConsole to 1 (MemoryInfoConsole=1)
 6) Launch Skyrim and open console "~" button.
 7) Look on maximum memory block load. If it's 90% or higher - exit game and find CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb value. Set it a bit higher (for example, if it was 110, set it to 120. Original value is 64), save .ini files, launch Skyrim and check memory block load again. Do this until maximum load won't be higher that 85-90% (check this in populated towns or combat).

On 9/8/2018 at 7:11 PM, Reesewow said:

On the DDi github version one thing to triple-check is that you downloaded the "development" version, not the master version.  Both are available on github and the master version is just the currently version available on LL, you need to pick "development" from the drop-down menu to download it and get the animation fixes.

One major recommendation - if you aren't actively using XPMSE's MCM menu or racemenu window for resizing weapons and alternate weapon sets/sheaths, you should reinstall XPMSE and skip adding the .esp to your game.  The only thing you "really" need from that mod is the skeleton, and as you can see in your printout from FNIS it includes 164 alternate animations that are registered that you aren't likely using.  Alternate animations seem to be a big factor, so trying to reduce those from places you aren't using them may be a big help (that is what the fix is in DDi dev version, removing excess alternate animation entries).

I feel like an idiot, you are totally right, I downloaded the master version. Will try installing XPMSE without the Racemenu plugin, thought I had it installed.

This is my FNIS XXL now, the XPMSE animations are gone for good.

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.0 XXL Beta   9/10/2018 2:06:42 AM

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading K4Anims V1.0 ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...

Alternate Animation mods: 5 sets: 31 total groups: 161 added file slots: 1275 alternate files: 966

Reading K4Anims V?.? ...

9912 animations for 45 mods successfully included (character)
 3473 animations for 11 mods and 43 creatures successfully included.

On 9/9/2018 at 1:30 AM, Lupine00 said:

Personally, I don't add combat mods, or PCEA stuff, as I'm wary of the scripting load.

Maybe it's PCEA2 fault, but I only have two animations in there (both replacers, crouching and sneaking, not adding new anims or behaviors), no files in those 8 slots left. Besides of that just replacers, no dance or pose packs. Most of these weird mod names are just armor mods  :P I should merge them all in a single .esp but mator's merger doesn't like me.

22 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

Maybe try this. I have used this for some time with good results:

IMPORTANT
 1) DISABLE SSME/SKSE memory patch (only the memory patch, if you're using it). Both of these ways to allocate more memory are oudated and less effective than the option below.
  2) Install Crash Fixes. On its page, carefully read about "memory allocation". Activate it and tweak to fit your current mod setup. 
 3) Also, be sure to use ENBoost together with Crash Fixes, even if you don't have ENB.

After you installed Crash Fixes via mod manager, do the next:
 1) Install "SKSE Plugin Preloader" (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75795/?). Download, unzip and place D3DX9_42 to your Skyrim folder (where your TESV.exe is, not in the /data folder).
 2) Go to /data/SKSE/plugins/CrashFixPlugin.ini and open it with any text redactor (notepad for example).
 3) Find and set UseOSAllocators to 1 (UseOSAllocators=1)
  4) Find and set CustomMemoryBlock to 1 (CustomMemoryBlock=1)
 5) Find and set MemoryInfoConsole to 1 (MemoryInfoConsole=1)
 6) Launch Skyrim and open console "~" button.
 7) Look on maximum memory block load. If it's 90% or higher - exit game and find CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb value. Set it a bit higher (for example, if it was 110, set it to 120. Original value is 64), save .ini files, launch Skyrim and check memory block load again. Do this until maximum load won't be higher that 85-90% (check this in populated towns or combat).

Double checked crass fixes ini just to be sure, everything seems fine. As I said my game is quite stable but will try using CustomMemoryBlock=1 and see how it goes.

About the SKSE Memory patch, I'm not sure how to disable. Inside skse.ini should I delete this entry? :

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

Crashfixes:

Spoiler

[Patch]

; Info: Completely disable Skyrim's memory allocator and use regular C malloc. That means memory blocks will not exist anymore
;       and game will not crash at some arbitrary limit. Theoretically it should also be faster (especially loading screens)
;       and eliminate most ILS or freezing issues.
; IMPORTANT!!: You NEED custom plugin loader to run this so CrashFixPlugin.dll gets loaded before the game initializes!
;              Here is the link to "SKSE Plugin Preloader": http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75795/?
; When this is enabled then Safety Load and SSME/SKSE memory patch are not needed, but they don't cause any trouble if you do have them.
UseOSAllocators=1

; Info: When the game crashes unexpectedly then write the relevant information from crash to Data/SKSE/Plugins/CrashLog/crash_time.txt
;       If game crashes when running out of memory or has other issues it's possible for the file to not appear or become empty!
;       If the game crashes in SKSE dll or a SKSE plugin dll then it's possible for the crash information to not appear.
;       This setting's value is treated as flags where:
;       1 - enabled (TL;DR set this for normal enable)
;       2 - don't write timestamp into file name but instead always write to crash_last.txt (overwritten by default)
;       4 - don't ignore already known crashes, usually ones that display a message box are ignored
;       8 - append file if it already exists instead of replacing
;       16 - when the game crashes CTD without a message box about game stopped responding
RecordCrashInfo=0

; Write messages that appear in error box also to file in "Data/SKSE/Plugins/CrashFixPluginLog.txt"
LogMessageToFile=1

; Info: Warn user on startup if ENB settings are incorrect.
WarnBadENB=1

; Info: Crash happens unknown constructor (TESObjectLAND::unk_24 object), movaps instruction is used
;       but heap allocate did not allocate this object to have 16 align. Crash happens more frequently
;       with high Ugrids because more cells are loaded and greater chance to misalign.
; Solution: Could align only this object or align all objects. Trying with all to see what happens since
;       same error could be elsewhere as well and I think I have seen it elsewhere.
; Result: Fixes these type of crashes. Some people report longer loading times and higher memory usage with this enabled!
; Update: Disabled by default since it's incompatible with some ENB settings, higher memory usage and longer loading times.
;         It's safe and probably good to enable if you are ok with those downsides. I have not personally experienced
;         any incompatibility with ENB, some people say it messes up their game that's why I wrote it here.
AlignHeapAllocate=1

; Info: Game crashes when strcmp is passed NULL char*
; Address: D573A8
; Cause: Most frequently happens in TthkbClipGenerator::activate (0xBF2FB3),
;        tracked issue to skeleton was deleted in another thread while
;        this function is attempting to use it. Have seen in other places
;        too.
; Solution: Unknown. This doesn't really fix it for BF2FB3 because it just pops up in foot IK.
;        If patched in foot IK it pops up in hand IK, the problem is larger than just this.
;        Still enabled because it may fix crashes in other places too this is a very common function.
;        There's really no reason not to have it since the game would crash certainly with this off.
; Enable one. NoTry may be slightly faster but catches less crashes.
StrCmp=1
;StrCmpNoTry=1

; Info: Game crashes when strlen is used on NULL char*
; Address: 46EDF0
; Cause: NiNode names are compared, one of the NiNode's name is NULL.
; Code:
;    NiNode ** v72 = NiNode::children.data - this is iterated until count
;    NiNode * v69 = ...
;    const char * v56 = v69->name;
;    if ( v56 )
;    {
;    const char * v57 = v72[v49]->name; // <- v57 name is not checked for NULL for some reason ?
;    _strnicmp(v56, v57, strlen(v57)); <- strlen on NULL, also result is not even used anywhere!
;    }
; Solution: Unknown, temporarily bypass whole strcmp since it's unused.
; Result: Seems to have stopped the crash for me.
StrLen=1

; Info: Unknown, reported as loading save game.
; Address: 8B437C - vtable seems to be 0 or wrong pointer is used.
; Solution: Skip since this is the last part of the function and already has a check anyway
UnkUniqueId=1

; Info: Unknown, reported as loading save game. Possibly related to rendering. First
;       argument is gNiDX9Renderer->unk_650 which is a pointer.
; Address: CEC5EC - null pointer is passed as second argument to function, this function does not expect it
; Solution: Bypass using argument if it's null. Maybe doesn't fix.
Render650=1

; Info: Unknown, no info was provided. // char __thiscall TESObjectREFR::unk_4D4EB0(TESObjectREFR *this)
; Address: 4D4EB9 - vtable of base form is 0
; Solution: Bypass and pretend that base form is 0 since the function does this check itself already
UnkObjRef4D4EB0=1

; Info: Game is saving location's seen data to save game. The data is NULL.
; Address: 4C6031
; Cause: Game doesn't check for null pointer
; Code:
; TESObjectCELL * v3 = ...
; v5 = BaseExtraList::GetSeenData_40D980(&v3->extraData);
; result = (void *)(*((int (__thiscall **)(_DWORD, _DWORD))*v5 + 1))(v5, v2); // <-- v5 can be null! but not checked
; v5 is IntSeenData, size is known.
; Solution: Only solution seems to be temporarily creating an empty IntSeenData and writing this to stream instead.
NullSeenData=1

; Info: BSFixedString::Set is called with NULL argument.
; Address: A51285
; Solution: Ignore call when NULL argument. Not really a solution :P probably better than crashing though.
StringRefSetNull=1

; Info: This crash happens because StrLen crash was prevented.
; Address: 46EE1D
; Solution: Skip over it.
; Result: See StrLen.
SkipStrLenCrash=1

; Info: This crash happens because unknown reasons during loading. Something to do with behavior graph.
;       One of the more common crashes I get.
; Address: C27A8F
; Solution: Don't know, trying to let game think the value is 0 and see what happens.
; Result: Haven't had this crash since.
bhvGraphUpdateLoad=1

; Info: Crash happens during loading, no idea. Might be related to rendering.
; Address: D822D8
; Solution: Tried patch something but it probably doesn't work.
Unk11=1

; Info: Incompatible skeleton, but could be something else too.
; Address: 46ECF5 - NiNode children access
; Solution: No solution from here, but since it's going to crash anyway we could at least
;           warn user about possible incompatible skeleton and let them fix it. Shows messagebox
MissingNode=1

; Info: Crash, it's function array and index goes out of bounds which causes it to call invalid address.
; Address: 6F3A31
; Solution: Check index before calling.
IndexError1=1

; Info: Crash happens in "MovementPlannerAgentWarp" function, unknown what it does. LookupFormById returns
;       NULL and game does not check or expect this to happen.
; Address: 76E358
; Solution: Game has a check for if returned isn't actor it sets 0 as value, we will do same if NULL is returned.
MovementPlannerAgentWarp=1

; Info: Crash happens in DDB0A0, seems to be used in some havok animated object's vtables.
;       Normally these crashes are fixed by aligning allocated memory with 16 bytes. But
;       this one isn't because it can be used on static memory locations which aren't using
;       Skyrim's allocator at all, this means that memory isn't guaranteed to be 16 byte aligned.
; Address: DDB0B2
; Solution: Use movups instruction instead of movaps.
UnallocatedMovaps=1

; Info: Weird crash with NULL ptr in TESWorldSpace::GetCellByCoordMask_4375D0, don't know why it happens.
; Address: 437604
; Solution: return 0 if this crash would happen.
; Result: Haven't had this crash since, but it's rare anyway so it could be coincidence.
CellNullCrash=1

; Info: Crash when trying to do: v14 = MagicItem::unk_406C70(a3)->properties.projectile;
;       This 406C70 function is something like "GetMainMagicEffect". Sometimes though it may return
;       NULL and in 90% of places the game expects this and checks for NULL result, this patch will
;       fix the remaining locations.
; Address: 7E39EC, 657677, 6577D5, 65FEEC, 8127CF
; Solution: Check for NULL and skip (depends on location) if it is.
GetMainMagicEffect=1

; Info: Crash when game searches node "NPC COM [COM ]" on actor but the node was not found. This is unexpected
;       for game because it uses the result without checking for NULL. This whole thing has something to do
;       with mounting. The function that does this whole thing is present in "StopMountCameraHandler" and
;       "MountInteraction" vtable. Also it seems that this has something to do with updating position.
; More info: Was reported that this could happen if non-humanoid tries to mount a horse. This is a rather specific
;            error with a mod. Instead we will show error message to user when this happens so they can
;            fix or uninstall that mod.
; Address: 6E7F85
; Solution: Check for NULL and if it is NULL then use base node of actor instead of this. It's fine because
;           we only take X and Y position from it.
; Solution2: Show error message and crash after.
MountNodeCrash=0
MountNodeWarn=1

; Info: Crash when game is trying to setup foot IK but there's a problem. Real cause is unknown but for me.
;       So we will display a message box when this crash happens. Seems related to the
;       StrCmp crash in BF2FB3, maybe. Try reducing the amount of installed animations.
; Address: BFECC1
; Solution: No solution from here, display warning with helpful tips.
IKCrashWarn=1

; Info: Crash happens when rendering and saving. I think this is when it renders the save game image.
; if ( v8 ) // <- not null
; {
;  if ( v8 )
;    v9 = *(v8 + 8); // <- *(v8 + ? is null
;  else
;    v9 = 0;
;  v10 = *(v9 + 140) * *(a2 + 4) // <- crash because null
;    + *(v9 + 136) * *a2
;    + *(v9 + 144) * *(a2 + 8);
;  v21 = v10 - *(*(v8 + ? + 148) * a3;
; }
; Address: CB051A
; Solution: We will skip this if block when *(v8 + ? is null, as if v8 was null.
RenderSave=1

; Info: Crash was reported as casting spell. Only happens sometimes. Happens in movement controller.
;       Seems like vtable is NULL.
; Address: 76636B
; Solution: This happens in a for loop and it happens in if clause. We can skip if this crash would happen.
MoveControllerCast=1

; Info: Crash when saving game and trying to render (possibly save game image again?). It's trying to get
;       vtable of NULL pointer which will crash.
;   if ((*a2 + 76)(a2, a1)) // a2 is null
;   {
;     *(0x1BA9344) = a1;
;     *(0x1BA9340) = a2;
;   }
;   else
;   {
;     *(0x1BA9340) = 0;
;     *(0x1BA9344) = 0;
;   }
; Address: CAF9F7
; Solution: Skip function call and set return value to false so we don't have to use the NULL value.
SaveRenderCrash=1

; Info: Crash when game tries to get loaded node but it is set to NULL. Only ever seen this on two people.
;       It is most likely actually related to corrupted mesh being unable to be loaded and game does not expect it.
;       NiNode * node = a->GetLoadedStateNiNode();
;       v2 = node->(*(vtable+0x14))(); // <- node is NULL
;       if(v2) { *((int*)(v2 + 212)) = 0; } // <- we can skip this part since it has a check anyway
; Address: 4C119E
; Solution: Real solution would be to find the broken mesh and remove it. So lets notify user instead of ignoring this part.
; Enable one of the following, ignore problem and try to continue or show message box with object reference form ID and form Type.
NullLoadedNodeIgnore=0
NullLoadedNodeNotify=1

; Info: Crash in GarbageCollector::Add when actor argument's base form is NULL. Game does not check this, when in
;       some other places it does check for this possibility.
; Address: 690A69
NullActorBaseForm=1

; Info: Crash when modifying actor value but the pointer is bad, possibly due to actor being invalid. This happens often
;       when script engine is lagged and spells want to modify actor values a lot.
; Address: 6E07C6
AVSetCrash=1

; Info: If your scripts use more than 65535 different strings then the save game will be corrupt and not possible to load.
;       This fixes it by changing the save file format slightly if string count is higher than 65520. That means if you
;       have this option enabled and your save game would have become corrupt it changes format instead and vanilla game
;       or save game tools will not be able to open it! Opposite is true as well, if the count goes below 65520 after
;       and you save again then the format reverts to vanilla.
; TLDR: Fix for https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3924850-corrupt-saves-strcount-0xffff-ctd-on-load/
; Address: Around 30 different parts of code had to be patched.
StringCount32=1

; Info: Warn if SKSE memory patch is not active. This checks if default heap size is 256 or less and warns if you try to
;       click New, Continue or Load in main menu. Still lets you play the game, just shows a warning.
WarnSKSEMemoryPatch=1

; Info: If AlignHeapAllocate is disabled by user then fix that one movaps crash manually. There's no downside to having this enabled.
; Address: 4BD832
FixMovApsManuallyIfAlignedAllocateIsDisabled=1

; Info: Overwrite array allocator directly when UseOSAllocators is set to 1. Don't understand the code enough yet to
;       say if it's safe or not. At this point it's just here for testing.
OverwriteArrayAllocator=0

; Info: Player's NiNode (not necessarily same as loaded node) is NULL while drawing world.
; Address: 69B84B
NullPlayerNode=1

; Info: Function TESObjectREFR::CanBeMoved_4D9CF0 is called on an object reference that has NULL base form. This is not expected
;       and will crash. We will instead return false from that function if that's the case. The problem is most likely larger than
;       just this, if you prefer to crash instead disable it.
; Address: 4D9D09
NullBaseFormMove=1

; Info: Game tries to iterate child nodes of a NiAVObject but it's possible that the target is not a NiNode and can't have child nodes.
;       This ends up in a NULL pointer crash.
;  v26 = v22->vtable->sub_5EADD0(v22); // Returns "this" if v22 is a NiNode and returns "NULL" if not.
;  for ( i = 0; i < v26->children.emptyRunStart; ++i ) // crash because v26 is NULL.
; Address: 46CA06
NullRefNode=1

; Info: Something is done with outfit of NPC, but one or more entry is NULL and game crashes.
; Address: 561FF7
NullOutfitEntry=1

; Info: Actor is being deleted and base form is NULL.
; Address: 6BAC9A
ActorDeleteNullBase=1

; Info: Does two things:
;    1. Tracks the last X files opened by game.
;    2. If the game crashes while reading binary data stream (e.g. NIF file but could be others too) then show message box listing
;       those files.
; This can be helpful to track down a corrupted NIF file.
DebugStream=1

; Info: When the game fails to create texture in memory should we display a warning and exit game? Recommended yes because you will
;       see purple textures couple of seconds and then the game will crash anyway since it's not expected for this to be a NULL value.
WarnTextureFailure=1

; Info: Something is done with face gen animation on BSFaceGenNiNode but the parent node is NULL which is unexpected.
; Address: 5A8808
NullParentNode=1

; Info: For debugging purposes, on game startup run allocator benchmark and write results to "AllocatorBenchmark.txt" in Skyrim root
;       directory. This compares vanilla, aligned vanilla, malloc, aligned_malloc and custom memory block implementation. When you reach
;       main menu the game will start the test, wait for a message box to say the test is completed, then close game and disable this option.
RunAllocatorBenchmark=0
; Info: How many objects to allocate and free for each size (8, 12 and 16).
CountAllocatorBenchmark=1000000
; Info: How many times to run each test.
TimesAllocatorBenchmark=2
; Info: How many threads to run concurrently. Most accurate is only running one thread, although you can also try 2 to see the performance
;       of thread-safe code.
ThreadsAllocatorBenchmark=1

; Info: Enable custom block allocator for small sizes. May help with memory fragmentation problem. This option does nothing if UseOSAllocators
;       is not enabled.
CustomMemoryBlock=0

; Info: Set total megabytes allocated for the custom block allocators. This amount is sensibly divided between each block.
;       Has no effect if CustomMemoryBlock is not enabled. The more you allocate here the less memory you have for other stuff!
CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb=64

; Info: Show usage of each memory block in per cent when you open console. Has no effect if CustomMemoryBlock is not enabled.
;       This can help you tweak the CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb value.
MemoryInfoConsole=1

; Info: Fixes two crashes specific to Enderal mod. Seems like something to do with havok.
; Address: EBC0A6 and ECD92E
EnderalSpecific=1

; Info: Active effect list of actors is not thread safe but accessed and modified from multiple threads, this will add mutex to each actor's
;       effect list.
FixUnsafeEffectList=1

; Info: Game crashes when actor's combat style form is NULL for some reason. Warn the user and try to display the actor's reference and base ID.
; Address: 8368B1
WarnNullCombatStyle=1

; Info: Set OS update frequency to 1 millisecond (regular is around 16) and replace GetTickCount with timeGetTime. This is for debug only! Don't use.
;       May reduce performance.
HighFrequencyOSTimer=0

; Info: Make game's update timer more accurate. This is for debug only! Don't use.
HighFrequencyGameTimer=0

21 minutes ago, xtrange988 said:

I feel like an idiot, you are totally right, I downloaded the master version. Will try installing XPMSE without the Racemenu plugin, thought I had it installed.

Yea, if you want a line to compare to see what doing this has done for your animation counts, compare these two lines from your FNIS outputs:

1st - Alternate Animation mods: 6 sets: 47 total groups: 191 added file slots: 1445 alternate files: 1130

2nd - Alternate Animation mods: 5 sets: 31 total groups: 161 added file slots: 1275 alternate files: 966

Hopefully that's fixed things a bit for you.

8 hours ago, xtrange988 said:

Reveal hidden contents

FNIS Behavior V7.0 XXL Beta   9/10/2018 2:06:42 AM

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading K4Anims V1.0 ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...

Alternate Animation mods: 5 sets: 31 total groups: 161 added file slots: 1275 alternate files: 966

Reading K4Anims V?.? ...

9912 animations for 45 mods successfully included (character)
 3473 animations for 11 mods and 43 creatures successfully included.

Maybe it's PCEA2 fault, but I only have two animations in there (both replacers, crouching and sneaking, not adding new anims or behaviors), no files in those 8 slots left. Besides of that just replacers, no dance or pose packs. Most of these weird mod names are just armor mods  :P I should merge them all in a single .esp but mator's merger doesn't like me.

Double checked crass fixes ini just to be sure, everything seems fine. As I said my game is quite stable but will try using CustomMemoryBlock=1 and see how it goes.

About the SKSE Memory patch, I'm not sure how to disable. Inside skse.ini should I delete this entry? :

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

Crashfixes:

Reveal hidden contents

[Patch]

; Info: Completely disable Skyrim's memory allocator and use regular C malloc. That means memory blocks will not exist anymore
;       and game will not crash at some arbitrary limit. Theoretically it should also be faster (especially loading screens)
;       and eliminate most ILS or freezing issues.
; IMPORTANT!!: You NEED custom plugin loader to run this so CrashFixPlugin.dll gets loaded before the game initializes!
;              Here is the link to "SKSE Plugin Preloader": http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75795/?
; When this is enabled then Safety Load and SSME/SKSE memory patch are not needed, but they don't cause any trouble if you do have them.
UseOSAllocators=1

; Info: When the game crashes unexpectedly then write the relevant information from crash to Data/SKSE/Plugins/CrashLog/crash_time.txt
;       If game crashes when running out of memory or has other issues it's possible for the file to not appear or become empty!
;       If the game crashes in SKSE dll or a SKSE plugin dll then it's possible for the crash information to not appear.
;       This setting's value is treated as flags where:
;       1 - enabled (TL;DR set this for normal enable)
;       2 - don't write timestamp into file name but instead always write to crash_last.txt (overwritten by default)
;       4 - don't ignore already known crashes, usually ones that display a message box are ignored
;       8 - append file if it already exists instead of replacing
;       16 - when the game crashes CTD without a message box about game stopped responding
RecordCrashInfo=0

; Write messages that appear in error box also to file in "Data/SKSE/Plugins/CrashFixPluginLog.txt"
LogMessageToFile=1

; Info: Warn user on startup if ENB settings are incorrect.
WarnBadENB=1

; Info: Crash happens unknown constructor (TESObjectLAND::unk_24 object), movaps instruction is used
;       but heap allocate did not allocate this object to have 16 align. Crash happens more frequently
;       with high Ugrids because more cells are loaded and greater chance to misalign.
; Solution: Could align only this object or align all objects. Trying with all to see what happens since
;       same error could be elsewhere as well and I think I have seen it elsewhere.
; Result: Fixes these type of crashes. Some people report longer loading times and higher memory usage with this enabled!
; Update: Disabled by default since it's incompatible with some ENB settings, higher memory usage and longer loading times.
;         It's safe and probably good to enable if you are ok with those downsides. I have not personally experienced
;         any incompatibility with ENB, some people say it messes up their game that's why I wrote it here.
AlignHeapAllocate=1

; Info: Game crashes when strcmp is passed NULL char*
; Address: D573A8
; Cause: Most frequently happens in TthkbClipGenerator::activate (0xBF2FB3),
;        tracked issue to skeleton was deleted in another thread while
;        this function is attempting to use it. Have seen in other places
;        too.
; Solution: Unknown. This doesn't really fix it for BF2FB3 because it just pops up in foot IK.
;        If patched in foot IK it pops up in hand IK, the problem is larger than just this.
;        Still enabled because it may fix crashes in other places too this is a very common function.
;        There's really no reason not to have it since the game would crash certainly with this off.
; Enable one. NoTry may be slightly faster but catches less crashes.
StrCmp=1
;StrCmpNoTry=1

; Info: Game crashes when strlen is used on NULL char*
; Address: 46EDF0
; Cause: NiNode names are compared, one of the NiNode's name is NULL.
; Code:
;    NiNode ** v72 = NiNode::children.data - this is iterated until count
;    NiNode * v69 = ...
;    const char * v56 = v69->name;
;    if ( v56 )
;    {
;    const char * v57 = v72[v49]->name; // <- v57 name is not checked for NULL for some reason ?
;    _strnicmp(v56, v57, strlen(v57)); <- strlen on NULL, also result is not even used anywhere!
;    }
; Solution: Unknown, temporarily bypass whole strcmp since it's unused.
; Result: Seems to have stopped the crash for me.
StrLen=1

; Info: Unknown, reported as loading save game.
; Address: 8B437C - vtable seems to be 0 or wrong pointer is used.
; Solution: Skip since this is the last part of the function and already has a check anyway
UnkUniqueId=1

; Info: Unknown, reported as loading save game. Possibly related to rendering. First
;       argument is gNiDX9Renderer->unk_650 which is a pointer.
; Address: CEC5EC - null pointer is passed as second argument to function, this function does not expect it
; Solution: Bypass using argument if it's null. Maybe doesn't fix.
Render650=1

; Info: Unknown, no info was provided. // char __thiscall TESObjectREFR::unk_4D4EB0(TESObjectREFR *this)
; Address: 4D4EB9 - vtable of base form is 0
; Solution: Bypass and pretend that base form is 0 since the function does this check itself already
UnkObjRef4D4EB0=1

; Info: Game is saving location's seen data to save game. The data is NULL.
; Address: 4C6031
; Cause: Game doesn't check for null pointer
; Code:
; TESObjectCELL * v3 = ...
; v5 = BaseExtraList::GetSeenData_40D980(&v3->extraData);
; result = (void *)(*((int (__thiscall **)(_DWORD, _DWORD))*v5 + 1))(v5, v2); // <-- v5 can be null! but not checked
; v5 is IntSeenData, size is known.
; Solution: Only solution seems to be temporarily creating an empty IntSeenData and writing this to stream instead.
NullSeenData=1

; Info: BSFixedString::Set is called with NULL argument.
; Address: A51285
; Solution: Ignore call when NULL argument. Not really a solution :P probably better than crashing though.
StringRefSetNull=1

; Info: This crash happens because StrLen crash was prevented.
; Address: 46EE1D
; Solution: Skip over it.
; Result: See StrLen.
SkipStrLenCrash=1

; Info: This crash happens because unknown reasons during loading. Something to do with behavior graph.
;       One of the more common crashes I get.
; Address: C27A8F
; Solution: Don't know, trying to let game think the value is 0 and see what happens.
bhvGraphUpdateLoad=1

; Info: Crash happens during loading, no idea. Might be related to rendering.
; Address: D822D8
; Solution: Tried patch something but it probably doesn't work.
Unk11=1

; Info: Incompatible skeleton, but could be something else too.
; Address: 46ECF5 - NiNode children access
; Solution: No solution from here, but since it's going to crash anyway we could at least
;           warn user about possible incompatible skeleton and let them fix it. Shows messagebox
MissingNode=1

; Info: Crash, it's function array and index goes out of bounds which causes it to call invalid address.
; Address: 6F3A31
; Solution: Check index before calling.
IndexError1=1

; Info: Crash happens in "MovementPlannerAgentWarp" function, unknown what it does. LookupFormById returns
;       NULL and game does not check or expect this to happen.
; Address: 76E358
; Solution: Game has a check for if returned isn't actor it sets 0 as value, we will do same if NULL is returned.
MovementPlannerAgentWarp=1

; Info: Crash happens in DDB0A0, seems to be used in some havok animated object's vtables.
;       Normally these crashes are fixed by aligning allocated memory with 16 bytes. But
;       this one isn't because it can be used on static memory locations which aren't using
;       Skyrim's allocator at all, this means that memory isn't guaranteed to be 16 byte aligned.
; Address: DDB0B2
; Solution: Use movups instruction instead of movaps.
UnallocatedMovaps=1

; Info: Weird crash with NULL ptr in TESWorldSpace::GetCellByCoordMask_4375D0, don't know why it happens.
; Address: 437604
; Solution: return 0 if this crash would happen.
; Result: Haven't had this crash since, but it's rare anyway so it could be coincidence.
CellNullCrash=1

; Info: Crash when trying to do: v14 = MagicItem::unk_406C70(a3)->properties.projectile;
;       This 406C70 function is something like "GetMainMagicEffect". Sometimes though it may return
;       NULL and in 90% of places the game expects this and checks for NULL result, this patch will
;       fix the remaining locations.
; Address: 7E39EC, 657677, 6577D5, 65FEEC, 8127CF
; Solution: Check for NULL and skip (depends on location) if it is.
GetMainMagicEffect=1

; Info: Crash when game searches node "NPC COM [COM ]" on actor but the node was not found. This is unexpected
;       for game because it uses the result without checking for NULL. This whole thing has something to do
;       with mounting. The function that does this whole thing is present in "StopMountCameraHandler" and
;       "MountInteraction" vtable. Also it seems that this has something to do with updating position.
; More info: Was reported that this could happen if non-humanoid tries to mount a horse. This is a rather specific
;            error with a mod. Instead we will show error message to user when this happens so they can
;            fix or uninstall that mod.
; Address: 6E7F85
; Solution: Check for NULL and if it is NULL then use base node of actor instead of this. It's fine because
;           we only take X and Y position from it.
; Solution2: Show error message and crash after.
MountNodeCrash=0
MountNodeWarn=1

; Info: Crash when game is trying to setup foot IK but there's a problem. Real cause is unknown but for me.
;       So we will display a message box when this crash happens. Seems related to the
;       StrCmp crash in BF2FB3, maybe. Try reducing the amount of installed animations.
; Address: BFECC1
; Solution: No solution from here, display warning with helpful tips.
IKCrashWarn=1

; Info: Crash happens when rendering and saving. I think this is when it renders the save game image.
; if ( v8 ) // <- not null
; {
;  if ( v8 )
;    v9 = *(v8 + 8); // <- *(v8 + ? is null
;  else
;    v9 = 0;
;  v10 = *(v9 + 140) * *(a2 + 4) // <- crash because null
;    + *(v9 + 136) * *a2
;    + *(v9 + 144) * *(a2 + 8);
;  v21 = v10 - *(*(v8 + ? + 148) * a3;
; }
; Address: CB051A
; Solution: We will skip this if block when *(v8 + ? is null, as if v8 was null.
RenderSave=1

; Info: Crash was reported as casting spell. Only happens sometimes. Happens in movement controller.
;       Seems like vtable is NULL.
; Address: 76636B
; Solution: This happens in a for loop and it happens in if clause. We can skip if this crash would happen.
MoveControllerCast=1

; Info: Crash when saving game and trying to render (possibly save game image again?). It's trying to get
;       vtable of NULL pointer which will crash.
;   if ((*a2 + 76)(a2, a1)) // a2 is null
;   {
;     *(0x1BA9344) = a1;
;     *(0x1BA9340) = a2;
;   }
;   else
;   {
;     *(0x1BA9340) = 0;
;     *(0x1BA9344) = 0;
;   }
; Address: CAF9F7
; Solution: Skip function call and set return value to false so we don't have to use the NULL value.
SaveRenderCrash=1

; Info: Crash when game tries to get loaded node but it is set to NULL. Only ever seen this on two people.
;       It is most likely actually related to corrupted mesh being unable to be loaded and game does not expect it.
;       NiNode * node = a->GetLoadedStateNiNode();
;       v2 = node->(*(vtable+0x14))(); // <- node is NULL
;       if(v2) { *((int*)(v2 + 212)) = 0; } // <- we can skip this part since it has a check anyway
; Address: 4C119E
; Solution: Real solution would be to find the broken mesh and remove it. So lets notify user instead of ignoring this part.
; Enable one of the following, ignore problem and try to continue or show message box with object reference form ID and form Type.
NullLoadedNodeIgnore=0
NullLoadedNodeNotify=1

; Info: Crash in GarbageCollector::Add when actor argument's base form is NULL. Game does not check this, when in
;       some other places it does check for this possibility.
; Address: 690A69
NullActorBaseForm=1

; Info: Crash when modifying actor value but the pointer is bad, possibly due to actor being invalid. This happens often
;       when script engine is lagged and spells want to modify actor values a lot.
; Address: 6E07C6
AVSetCrash=1

; Info: If your scripts use more than 65535 different strings then the save game will be corrupt and not possible to load.
;       This fixes it by changing the save file format slightly if string count is higher than 65520. That means if you
;       have this option enabled and your save game would have become corrupt it changes format instead and vanilla game
;       or save game tools will not be able to open it! Opposite is true as well, if the count goes below 65520 after
;       and you save again then the format reverts to vanilla.
; TLDR: Fix for https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3924850-corrupt-saves-strcount-0xffff-ctd-on-load/
; Address: Around 30 different parts of code had to be patched.
StringCount32=1

; Info: Warn if SKSE memory patch is not active. This checks if default heap size is 256 or less and warns if you try to
;       click New, Continue or Load in main menu. Still lets you play the game, just shows a warning.
WarnSKSEMemoryPatch=1

; Info: If AlignHeapAllocate is disabled by user then fix that one movaps crash manually. There's no downside to having this enabled.
; Address: 4BD832
FixMovApsManuallyIfAlignedAllocateIsDisabled=1

; Info: Overwrite array allocator directly when UseOSAllocators is set to 1. Don't understand the code enough yet to
;       say if it's safe or not. At this point it's just here for testing.
OverwriteArrayAllocator=0

; Info: Player's NiNode (not necessarily same as loaded node) is NULL while drawing world.
; Address: 69B84B
NullPlayerNode=1

; Info: Function TESObjectREFR::CanBeMoved_4D9CF0 is called on an object reference that has NULL base form. This is not expected
;       and will crash. We will instead return false from that function if that's the case. The problem is most likely larger than
;       just this, if you prefer to crash instead disable it.
; Address: 4D9D09
NullBaseFormMove=1

; Info: Game tries to iterate child nodes of a NiAVObject but it's possible that the target is not a NiNode and can't have child nodes.
;       This ends up in a NULL pointer crash.
;  v26 = v22->vtable->sub_5EADD0(v22); // Returns "this" if v22 is a NiNode and returns "NULL" if not.
;  for ( i = 0; i < v26->children.emptyRunStart; ++i ) // crash because v26 is NULL.
; Address: 46CA06
NullRefNode=1

; Info: Something is done with outfit of NPC, but one or more entry is NULL and game crashes.
; Address: 561FF7
NullOutfitEntry=1

; Info: Actor is being deleted and base form is NULL.
; Address: 6BAC9A
ActorDeleteNullBase=1

; Info: Does two things:
;    1. Tracks the last X files opened by game.
;    2. If the game crashes while reading binary data stream (e.g. NIF file but could be others too) then show message box listing
;       those files.
; This can be helpful to track down a corrupted NIF file.
DebugStream=1

; Info: When the game fails to create texture in memory should we display a warning and exit game? Recommended yes because you will
;       see purple textures couple of seconds and then the game will crash anyway since it's not expected for this to be a NULL value.
WarnTextureFailure=1

; Info: Something is done with face gen animation on BSFaceGenNiNode but the parent node is NULL which is unexpected.
; Address: 5A8808
NullParentNode=1

; Info: For debugging purposes, on game startup run allocator benchmark and write results to "AllocatorBenchmark.txt" in Skyrim root
;       directory. This compares vanilla, aligned vanilla, malloc, aligned_malloc and custom memory block implementation. When you reach
;       main menu the game will start the test, wait for a message box to say the test is completed, then close game and disable this option.
RunAllocatorBenchmark=0
; Info: How many objects to allocate and free for each size (8, 12 and 16).
CountAllocatorBenchmark=1000000
; Info: How many times to run each test.
TimesAllocatorBenchmark=2
; Info: How many threads to run concurrently. Most accurate is only running one thread, although you can also try 2 to see the performance
;       of thread-safe code.
ThreadsAllocatorBenchmark=1

; Info: Enable custom block allocator for small sizes. May help with memory fragmentation problem. This option does nothing if UseOSAllocators
;       is not enabled.
CustomMemoryBlock=0

; Info: Set total megabytes allocated for the custom block allocators. This amount is sensibly divided between each block.
;       Has no effect if CustomMemoryBlock is not enabled. The more you allocate here the less memory you have for other stuff!
CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb=64

; Info: Show usage of each memory block in per cent when you open console. Has no effect if CustomMemoryBlock is not enabled.
;       This can help you tweak the CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb value.
MemoryInfoConsole=1

; Info: Fixes two crashes specific to Enderal mod. Seems like something to do with havok.
; Address: EBC0A6 and ECD92E
EnderalSpecific=1

; Info: Active effect list of actors is not thread safe but accessed and modified from multiple threads, this will add mutex to each actor's
;       effect list.
FixUnsafeEffectList=1

; Info: Game crashes when actor's combat style form is NULL for some reason. Warn the user and try to display the actor's reference and base ID.
; Address: 8368B1
WarnNullCombatStyle=1

; Info: Set OS update frequency to 1 millisecond (regular is around 16) and replace GetTickCount with timeGetTime. This is for debug only! Don't use.
;       May reduce performance.
HighFrequencyOSTimer=0

; Info: Make game's update timer more accurate. This is for debug only! Don't use.
HighFrequencyGameTimer=0

You can just add a ; mark in front of those two lines to disable them like this:

[Memory]
;DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
;ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

In your Crashfixes listing above you should also set the CustomMemoryBlock to 1 (CustomMemoryBlock=1) and change the CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb according to these steps:

6) Launch Skyrim and open console ("~" button).

7) Look on maximum memory block load. If it's 90% or higher - exit game and find CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb value. Set it a bit higher (for example, if it was 110, set it to 120. Original value is 64), save .ini files, launch Skyrim and check memory block load again. Do this until maximum load won't be higher that 85-90% (check this in populated towns or combat).

In your post the value is 64 (original value) and I usually have it between 110 - 130, depending on the setup. It's also good to check the block load and rise it if needed every now and then, because it has a tendency to rise the further you play.

Hello. firstly, thank you team for great mods! this mod was the very reason I started modding skyrim?

I'm here now for having issue though.

Since I upgraded DD series to 4.x, NPC starts forgetting their animation.

This happens randomly, for example, I equip them armbinder and a bit later, they are showing off transparent hands and having normal animation. moving cell is surefire way to make it happen.

Also, the dialogue box shown up after wearing items doesn't appear sometimes. I've never had the box for hobble dress or straightjacket,etc mainly the items added after 4.x. animation applies nevertheless but they will be eventually gone as I said.

When I was using 3.x it was working fine, I had all the dialogue box and NPCs remember animation forever until I remove item.

I moved nmm to mo2 and reinstall skyrim hoping it helps, but no avail.

Does anyone having similer issues? any idea what's wrong? thank you ahead for any helps.