2 hours ago, damaskos said:

What kind of animations those ~3000 are and where can I browse them?

DDI has 1270 files(assets will add even more) if you search the folders in meshes/animations, and the animation lists are in four different folders. If you go to meshes/animations and type *.txt in the search field you will find them. But I don't recommend removing animations from DD since it will result in an incomplete mod. It's better to remove a SLAL pack or a pose pack if you have that installed.

10 hours ago, barak43 said:

ok, so you have the SSE. you're not in the correct thread then.

here is the correct one.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-beta/

but from what i can see, the DD SE is the only one, you dont need the DDA, DDI and DDX mods since they are for old skyrim.

(could be mistaken since i have the old skyrim)

you just need what is in the requirement section in the thread above.

Thank you very much for your assistance,  I will check up on DD SE although Slaverun SE (beta) still insists on DDA DDI and DDX according to LOOT. I think this is where a lot of confusion is happening on my part. SE made/converted Mods that have requirements and especially in my case recommendations that are for Mods converted to SSE.

2 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Thank you very much for your assistance,  I will check up on DD SE although Slaverun SE (beta) still insists on DDA DDI and DDX according to LOOT. I think this is where a lot of confusion is happening on my part. SE made/converted Mods that have requirements and especially in my case recommendations that are for Mods converted to SSE.

DDa, DDi and DDx for SE are all available from the devious devices SE beta page barak43 linked. They've been collected together on one page, unlike with these original skyrim DD files.

43 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

DDa, DDi and DDx for SE are all available from the devious devices SE beta page barak43 linked. They've been collected together on one page, unlike with these original skyrim DD files.

Cool thank you I have down loaded all three from the site, still unable to get them to work. I haven't tried just the singular, which would be the "Mega" file, would that due to its size be all 3 incorporated? Maybe that is where I am going wrong, I have all 3 Individual files, when all I need is the 1. Would explain why I can get Assets working fine, but as soon as I add either of the other 2 I get only rejection. Suggesting that maybe its 2 Mods doing more or less the same thing in parts but because of this the game is like "WTF? So who is doing what I'm outta here!"

Sorry for my English, I have a problem with "boundcombat" and I don't know how to describe it in English in detail.

So, I upload two photos.

Maybe something goes wrong,but I have no idea. Anyone can help?

BTW, when i am in combat ,only run will like this,other animation (jump sprint even attack and non-combat)are work fun.

QQ图片20180627210108.png

QQ图片20180627210140.png

When my character's hands are bound, all animations are overriten by ZAP animations. For example, when my character with armbinder equipped is raped by a female, the only available animation is DDZapArmbLesbian01. I have turned on Use Animation Filter and Use Bound Animations in DD settings and turned off Override if needed in ZAP settings, but it doesn't seem to work. Can anyone please help me with any advice? I'm using DDI 4.1 and Zap 7.0.

6 minutes ago, glebbus13 said:

When my character's hands are bound, all animations are overriten by ZAP animations. For example, when my character with armbinder equipped is raped by a female, the only available animation is DDZapArmbLesbian01. I have turned on Use Animation Filter and Use Bound Animations in DD settings and turned off Override if needed in ZAP settings, but it doesn't seem to work. Can anyone please help me with any advice? I'm using DDI 4.1 and Zap 7.0.

That is what the "use animation filter" option does - it filters animations to give you ones that match the items you are wearing.  If you want to use any animation while bound - you can turn off all of those options.  However, be aware that your character will not have any hands if you use a non-armbinder animation while wearing an armbinder.

Also, Cursed Loot I believe will always pick a compatible animation despite your DD settings when it creates a scene, so if that is the mod triggering Sexlab while you are bound you should only see ZAP/DD animations.  Unfortunately there just aren't that many right now, but it sounds like it is going to be a focus of future updates to add more bound Sexlab animations. 

16 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

That is what the "use animation filter" option does - it filters animations to give you ones that match the items you are wearing.  If you want to use any animation while bound - you can turn off all of those options.  However, be aware that your character will not have any hands if you use a non-armbinder animation while wearing an armbinder.

Also, Cursed Loot I believe will always pick a compatible animation despite your DD settings when it creates a scene, so if that is the mod triggering Sexlab while you are bound you should only see ZAP/DD animations.  Unfortunately there just aren't that many right now, but it sounds like it is going to be a focus of future updates to add more bound Sexlab animations. 

I will try to uncheck Use Animation Filter, thanks for the tip! I was just wondering why female characters don't act as a male actors in such situations, I remember that they used to in previous version of DD. I'm just tired of watching the only lesbian bound animation over and over again.

Hi,

I just wanted to confirm something

When DDi was updated to 4.0 and beyond, that made updating from old versions pretty much impossible, right?

Due to the all new structuring, scripting, etc. and that it should be on new games in the future.

I skimmed through the entire thread and I saw the initial released back on page 357 and I saw Princessity's comment on page 360 about how my game and my surrounding city could blink out of existence if I tried to update from an earlier version to 4.0 and new games would be advised. lol

Thanks in advance for help/confirmation.

44 minutes ago, MagicKarp said:

Hi,

I just wanted to confirm something

When DDi was updated to 4.0 and beyond, that made updating from old versions pretty much impossible, right?

Due to the all new structuring, scripting, etc. and that it should be on new games in the future.

Should be on a new game?  Absolutely.  If your save being as stable as possible is important to you, you probably should take this approach and avoid adding/removing or making major updates to mods during a playthrough. 

Impossible to update?  Hardly - doing a proper uninstall (which means uninstalling all DD mods as well since their masters will be missing) and save clean procedure to remove the baked-in scripts may work just fine for you - I did this and haven't had any issues running DD 4.0+.  The biggest thing to note is doing this is 100% unsupported - so if you do run into problems trying to do this you shouldn't ask for help in the support threads.

One somewhat frivolous suggestion that might have a big visual effect - swapping out the basic UUNP bodies used in devices that fill the main body slot with UUNP Special versions with working lady-bits, including pre-attached .xml files for collision.  Bazinga's Naturalistic xmls and Bodyslide files are a great example of building collision-enabled meshes directly from Bodyslide.  The Miss Fortune armor set on the Nexus is an example of an armour that does this, and it functions just fine during Sexlab scenes as long as the armor is marked as "never remove" in Sexlab.

For items like the Heretical Breast Bondage items, the Straitjackets and the windowed catsuits that were previewed in Supertin's thread I think this could be a big improvement for the look of the items during Sexlab scenes without affecting non-HDT users, as I don't believe the xml string data does anything without the files they are looking for being in place. 

I read several pages of comments, but didn't see anyone with the exact issue I'm having. When going fro 4.0 to 4.1, all characters, PC and NPCs, have messed up movement animations. My PC does a weird jittery walk when I press two directional keys to move diagonally, although only left/right forward/back seems okay. And all NPCs are walking kind of with a march, lifting their knees up in a really weird way with each step.

I know a lot of issues have stemmed from FNIS limits, I'm not sure about my own case, I just know that with 4.0 everything is fine. I don't want to remove SLAL packs, I'd rather just stay at 4.0 if I have to. I just wanted to report my issue. When I run FNIS, I'm under 10k in total, about 7500 normal and 1300 or so alternate.

6 hours ago, Vidust said:

I know a lot of issues have stemmed from FNIS limits, I'm not sure about my own case, I just know that with 4.0 everything is fine. I don't want to remove SLAL packs, I'd rather just stay at 4.0 if I have to. I just wanted to report my issue. When I run FNIS, I'm under 10k in total, about 7500 normal and 1300 or so alternate.

This issue probably isn't FNIS limits - you won't get the game to start if you are over those typically and instead immediately crash.

If you are running FNIS Sexy Moves - this is a known issue if you update DD while running that mod.  You can usually fix it by manually resetting FNIS Sexy Moves in its MCM menu for the player and NPCs and it shouldn't be an issue after that.  Basically it seems Sexy Moves gets confused when new alternate animations are added and starts playing those instead of the sexy walks directly after an update, so you are probably seeing bits of the new Pony Play walk.

If you are not using FNIS Sexy Moves it may be a similar alternate animation mod causing the issue.

I recently installed DD 4.1, ZaZ 8, and Sanguine's Debauchery into my game (I had no prior instances of those mods installed) that is running with PCEA2 and FNIS Sexy Moves. Are the issues mentioned above the reason why the 360 move animation in Sexy Moves get disabled every time I load a saved game? It doesn't seem to affect the other animations, only the 360 movements.

So whenever I install the mod it crashes upon loading a prev save and starting a new game. I deleted several anim packs, my current anim count is lower then before I started trying. I tried removing fnis sexymove (mentioned causing issues a few comments above) , that didn't work. all the while I had infact ran and batch built the outfits on bodyslide.

Over the past few weeks i have run with 16500+ anims, and its currently at 15696 

Any ideas would be appreciated and links to older versions would be appreciated aswell.

PS: my "personal opinion it is a version error for me" because I have had a similar issue with another LL mod and using a older version helped.

1 minute ago, adadafa3 said:

So whenever I install the mod it crashes upon loading a prev save and starting a new game. I deleted several anim packs, my current anim count is lower then before I started trying. I tried removing fnis sexymove (mentioned causing issues a few comments above) , that didn't work. all the while I had infact ran and batch built the outfits on bodyslide.

Over the past few weeks i have run with 16500+ anims, and its currently at 15696 

Any ideas would be appreciated and links to older versions would be appreciated aswell.

PS: my "personal opinion it is a version error for me" because I have had a similar issue with another LL mod and using a older version helped.

I was running with 14k, no alternate animations to speak of when I installed DD4.1 I immediately had to cut back below 12k character animations, currently running at around 10.5k (just under 500 SL animations). You're still going to need to drop a bunch of SLAL packs. Once you can load a game then start adding back packs, bit by bit. 

Used to be the main choke point for Skyrim was script load. Now it's animation count. Oh well.

2 minutes ago, Pinute said:

I was running with 14k, no alternate animations to speak of when I installed DD4.1 I immediately had to cut back below 12k character animations, currently running at around 10.5k (just under 500 SL animations). You're still going to need to drop a bunch of SLAL packs. Once you can load a game then start adding back packs, bit by bit. 

Used to be the main choke point for Skyrim was script load. Now it's animation count. Oh well.

So what you are saying is that even if i can run 16000+ anims some sort of anim load order is an issue?

5 hours ago, Reesewow said:

This issue probably isn't FNIS limits - you won't get the game to start if you are over those typically and instead immediately crash.

If you are running FNIS Sexy Moves - this is a known issue if you update DD while running that mod.  You can usually fix it by manually resetting FNIS Sexy Moves in its MCM menu for the player and NPCs and it shouldn't be an issue after that.  Basically it seems Sexy Moves gets confused when new alternate animations are added and starts playing those instead of the sexy walks directly after an update, so you are probably seeing bits of the new Pony Play walk.

If you are not using FNIS Sexy Moves it may be a similar alternate animation mod causing the issue.

Do you have FNIS.esp activated? Because that is required and responsible for fixing AA assignments when mods are added or removed.

This load adjustments are somewhat finicky and quite hard to test. But I had no indications so far that they don't work.

6 minutes ago, adadafa3 said:

So what you are saying is that even if i can run 16000+ anims some sort of anim load order is an issue?

Would recommend following this post's advice to debug if your issue is animation load related:

At 16,000+ animations I would very much expect this to be the case - most people have reported issues around 12-13k but load orders differences and types of mods/animations installed very likely have a big impact.

4 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Would recommend following this post's advice to debug if your issue is animation load related:

At 16,000+ animations I would very much expect this to be the case - most people have reported issues around 12-13k but load orders differences and types of mods/animations installed very likely have a big impact.

The damnest thing being i dont know if it is a load issue. But I am going to try deleting a few more packs

PS: if it works ill probs post how many i had to get down to before hand

15 minutes ago, fore said:

Do you have FNIS.esp activated? Because that is required and responsible for fixing AA assignments when mods are added or removed.

This load adjustments are somewhat finicky and quite hard to test. But I had no indications so far that they don't work.

I do have FNIS.esp active and loaded very high in my load order, directly above FNISSexyMove.esp - however I am using FNIS 7_0 XXL so if something has changed recently with the .esp I may have not picked it up.

I am running FNIS Sexy Move 7.1 and the 360 player move pack.

The issue in my experience only happens immediately after updating Devious Devices (with its large compliments of AA sets) and causes Sexy Move affected actors to play animations from DD AA sets - in my last update I seem to recall some walk directions caused my player to use Pony Play animations and others triggered things like bondage skirt shuffles.  Simply entering the Sexy Moves MCM menu and changing the player walk fixed it for the player, and using the dialogue to set my followers animations fixed them as well.  I did not have issues with other NPCs animating strangely, because when I updated I was in a remote wilderness cell.

2 hours ago, adadafa3 said:

The damnest thing being i dont know if it is a load issue. But I am going to try deleting a few more packs

PS: if it works ill probs post how many i had to get down to before hand

keeping up to my word i deleted 3 more packs bringing me down to 9820 anims and it worked. still think its weird tho