I think I found my problem.. I uninstalled the dance animation and now when i type in DDBeltedSolo my character plays with herself as we know is buggy to some users, So I know thats ok. but upon checking Zaza's Animations some of the animations are missing and some are causes CTD, im in the process on going through each one and marking it working or not.. maybe I should install a older version of Zaza's Animations?

I think I found my problem.. I uninstalled the dance animation and now when i type in DDBeltedSolo my character plays with herself as we know is buggy to some users, So I know thats ok. but upon checking Zaza's Animations some of the animations are missing and some are causes CTD, im in the process on going through each one and marking it working or not.. maybe I should install a older version of Zaza's Animations?

I am using V0054 of zaz's animations so it should work. Reinstall Zaz's animations then in SexLab's MCM menu on the Rebuild and Clean tab click on Reset Animations Registry and once that finishes go to the MCM Menu for ZAZ Animations Pack and click on Register for SexLab Animations. Resetting the Animations Registry and Reregistering the ZAZ Animations should hopefully get things back in order.

I am using V0054 of zaz's animations so it should work. Reinstall Zaz's animations then in SexLab's MCM menu on the Rebuild and Clean tab click on Reset Animations Registry and once that finishes go to the MCM Menu for ZAZ Animations Pack and click on Register for SexLab Animations. Resetting the Animations Registry and Reregistering the ZAZ Animations should hopefully get things back in order.

She bends down to take her clothes of the bang.. desktop. I'll tinker around with it and if I do get it sorted I'll let you know.

Again thanks for the help, I do appreciate it :D

Fixed, another mod was colliding with it, also I done what you said to do.

Thank you for your help

Morning

I've got an weird issue when my character tries to put on the belt it doesn't appear and gets unequipped after a few seconds. 

I looked through the meshes/ textures folders and as far as i can tell everything is in the right place. 

I "upgraded" from the original version but erased and unpacked every file multiple times.

Did anyone of you got the same issue or maybe even a fix for it.

Morning

I've got an weird issue when my character tries to put on the belt it doesn't appear and gets unequipped after a few seconds. 

I looked through the meshes/ textures folders and as far as i can tell everything is in the right place. 

I "upgraded" from the original version but erased and unpacked every file multiple times.

Upload your Papyrus.0.log, and I'll take a look.

Morning

I had the same problem... until I copied either the CBBE or UNP folder contents into the required folder.

I used CBBE as thats what my characters body uses.

Morning

I had the same problem... until I copied either the CBBE or UNP folder contents into the required folder.

I copied the meshes folder to meshes, and the textures folder to textures, I even copoed the files from those folders directly to meshes/textures folder but the problem still exists. Did I do anything wrong?

Morning

I copied the meshes folder to meshes, and the textures folder to textures, I even copoed the files from those folders directly to meshes/textures folder but the problem still exists. Did I do anything wrong?

silly question did you run fnis after installing the mod?

Morning

Failing to run fnis wouldn't be causing this problem. Can you send me your papyrus.0.log? Will help for troubleshooting. Also, does the problem persist on a new character?

Morning

Failing to run fnis wouldn't be causing this problem. Can you send me your papyrus.0.log? Will help for troubleshooting. Also, does the problem persist on a new character?

I thought Nokou had the same issue with a belt hen upgrading from the original. If you didn't do a clean install get rid of the belt and get another. If you use the console to get it don't use one with the + behind the name.

snip

I thought Nokou had the same issue with a belt hen upgrading from the original. If you didn't do a clean install get rid of the belt and get another. If you use the console to get it don't use one with the + behind the name.

I had but I uninstalled this mod then loaded up my game it said some files are missing so I hit ok and

saved it, quit the game and reinstalled the mod, that means I don't have the belts in my inventory and I

have to find the book in the library again to make the belts. but I also made sure that the CBBE contents

where in the correct folder.

The only big problem was the animations where causing CTD's but I've sorted that too.. I hope :lol:

Having an odd problem with this.  Everything basically works, but the belts are invisible both in the item-selection screen and when actually wearing them.  I have the most recent versions of Sexlab, Sexlab Aroused, FNIS, Zaz Animation Pack, and the UNPB Blessed Body.

There are 2 folders labeled UNP and CBBE in the zip file that contain the meshes and textures for each body type that need installed seperately. Take the files in the folder for whatever body you use and drop them into the Data folder and they should be put into the proper places.

Veladarius, Hope you don't mind a suggestion but I think instead of having one mod, repack the CBBE and UNP into 2 seperate

mods so the down loaders could just download either mod.. I think it would be less frustrating for some but may be a little

hassle for you, maybe.

Oh yeah I forgot to say the mods are working perfect for me well apart from the masturbation idle,

as of now no problems detected yet :lol:  Thanks for all your help

Veladarius, Hope you don't mind a suggestion but I think instead of having one mod, repack the CBBE and UNP into 2 seperate

mods so the down loaders could just download either mod.. I think it would be less frustrating for some but may be a little

hassle for you, maybe.

Oh yeah I forgot to say the mods are working perfect for me well apart from the masturbation idle,

I'm not the one that made it, I just like it a lot  :D . When I did install it I put the belt meshes and textures into separate zip files so I could change them easily when I switch between the 2 body types.

hassle for you, maybe.

Body type specific downloads for the resource files is something that will be addressed in the next version.

hassle for you, maybe.

Body type specific downloads for the resource files is something that will be addressed in the next version.

Indeed! We're doing a bit of restructuring in our next version. You will, however, still need to follow the Installation instructions provided, to get it to work properly. :P

Thanks guys for the info, BTW awesome mod and you know.... this was the first sex mod I actually like.

I was using the UNP version, which seemed to fit fine. But recently I decided to change my character over to the CBBE 3.2 body. I changed this mod from the UNP files to the CBBE files, and it shows up, but for some reason the belt doesn't resize to match the Weight slider. I have to set my weight to 0.0 for the belt to appear right.  I didn't have this issue with the UNP.  Is there some reason the CBBE belt wouldn't size to fit properly?

I was using the UNP version, which seemed to fit fine. But recently I decided to change my character over to the CBBE 3.2 body. I changed this mod from the UNP files to the CBBE files, and it shows up, but for some reason the belt doesn't resize to match the Weight slider. I have to set my weight to 0.0 for the belt to appear right.  I didn't have this issue with the UNP.  Is there some reason the CBBE belt wouldn't size to fit properly?

Is it clipping on the stomach? I had to use Bodyslide to reduce the belly as it sticks out a bit on the 3.2 body.

There should be no difference in display behavior between the CBBE and UNP versions. Not sure what's going on there but it looked fine last time I tested it on the standard CBBE body - at any weight value.

Is it clipping on the stomach? I had to use Bodyslide to reduce the belly as it sticks out a bit on the 3.2 body.

Again, this is puzzling to me and is not supposed to happen on either the default CBBE or UNP body. The belly issue has been reported before in some cases, but as of yet I've been unable to reproduce and therefore unable to fix it. I'll keep looking into it though.

yes, that's exactly where the issue is. I understand CBBE 3.2 is a bit different than older CBBE shapes, maybe that's why.