Creatures Overhaul - Workshop - On indefinite hold

Don't panic.  I was able to consult "he who knows all," who pointed out the silly and noobish mistake I made.  

The good news:  Project resumes and the human animations I did are salvageable.

The bad news:  Baliwog is delayed as I have to completely remake the 3 animations I made for him.

My goal is to pump out one creature per week.  I won't meet this for some (some have bunches of animations) but one has to have a goal.

Thanks to D_ManXX2 for bailing me out yet again on animation help (this is getting to be a regular habit), I have made pretty good progress at recreating the baliwog side of the animations.  I have one set left to do and then test them.  Unless something else blows up I "should" be back on track to release the baliwog update sometime tomorrow.  

I will be moving to the bear after completing the baliwog and will stick pretty closely to alphabetical order (unless I am skipping something for one reason or another).  My goal is to have 2 to 3 decent animations for each creature.  I am shooting for 1 missionary, 1 cowgirl and 1 "from behind".  For a select few I may add an oral as well, but I'll probably do that later once the bulk of the creatures are updated.  It will probably also be a by request type deal that I do for the top 5 or so creatures based on votes.  Remember guys that there are 40+ creatures, so adding just 1 animation for each one is a tall order..... ;)

Ok,  I am finally done with that damn Baliwog.  Turns out I picked the hardest damn creature to start with apparently.  For some odd reason the damn thing has to be lying on its side in blender to properly export as standing up in the freaking game.  Which completely fucks up my efforts to closely sink the two animations.  Long story short, this is NOT some of my best work.  However, it is better than what existed prior so I am putting a mark in the "good enough" column and moving on.  It is not like the Baliwog is a really popular creature anyway.  

On to the pack details:

1.  Includes 4 animations.  201 and 501 are EXACTLY the SAME.  This is so that those who want to install MotionsNT don't loose any animations.  If you don't have motionsNT then no worries it is just a duplicate and won't hurt anything.  502 is reworked version of the previous cowgirl.  I think it is better but you can be the judge of that.  503 is a new missionary type animation.

2.  Includes baliwog.nif so that the baliwog always has his tally whacker showing - this covers vanilla creatures so they have dicks for sex. 

3.  Includes baliwogarmor.nif so that if summon a baliwog he will have a tally whacker for sex.

4.  Includes xLoversCreature.ini - I enabled animation 503 to be randomly selected.  If you already have modified your Lovers Creatures ini file the DO NOT install this one as it will wipe out your changes.  Instead just copy the baliwog adjust line to your existing Lovers Creatures ini file.

The pack can be found in post 1.

Another Spiel -This one I promise to keep brief:  

LoversMotionsNT - basically per the readme.txt any redistribution is prohibited.  Unfortunately there is no way to make some of the meshes work with this.  I have spent the better part of a week struggling with it and am giving up.  So I am going to do something I don't normally do and am going to skirt this issue on the tenuous ground of a patch.  I will only change the animations that I absolutely have to and I will only change them to use the new mesh.  Example - I may tweak the defensive side of one animation so that it properly lines up with creature dick.  Another example - adding bone instructions for the offensive side to use an animated penis (not all creatures have or need this).

Example of what I will NOT do - tweaking bbb or anything else for that matter.  These are not my animations and as such I will only make the bare minimum adjustment to make them line up and work right.

So what this means is you will install Lovers Creatures 2.0, then install the creature addon animation packs found in the OP, then install LoversMotionsNT, then you will install the LC 2.0\Motions NT Patch for that creature.  This way I am not redistributing the mod, I am just patching it.  Yes, it is a tenuously flimsy excuse and piss poor logic, but what else can I do?  I have tried to contact the author, but unfortunately he is not responding.  It isn't that he is ignoring me, it seems as he has just stopped modding and certainly stopped checking in over at the Nexus.   According to his profile he was last active  on Mar 06 2013 11:56 PM.  He has not read my PM to date.  

Now when the creature animation overhaul is complete the steps will be a little bit simpler:

1.  Install Lovers Creatures 3.0

2.  Install LoversMotionsNT

3.  Install LC 3.0\LoversMotionsNT patch

If the author does contact me and complains then I will immediately pull the patch.  If he contacts me and releases permission to do whatever, then I may look at combining the two.  Or he may say a patch is fine, in which case it will stay as is.  

It is a moral dilemma, no two ways about it, but I don't know what else to do at this point.  Feel free to sound off with any opinions you have.

Ok,  The bear has a from behind (thanks to motions NT) and the forced missionary is nearly complete (preview in post 91).  Anyone have any ideas for another bear animation?  I think a cowgirl would be kinda odd with how the bear mesh is.  Maybe a bear standing with human BJ?  Out of inspiration here.........and I need to make one more bear animation to release his update pack.  Holler out ideas if you have any.

BJ while being bear-hugged upside down?

Now that IS a good idea!   I'll give it a shot.

BJ while being bear-hugged upside down?

Or very similar, bear hitting the 'honey pot' in a big way?  :P

Or, and I don't know if it'll work since I'm not familiar with the bear skel, a bear form of doggy style?

The bear doggy style is already taken care of via the MotionsNT (which I fixed the defensive animation side).

Here is an in game WIP of 601:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8354/Lovers-with-PK

Note:  I still have some clipping to fix with the human right leg - but the rest of the animation is pretty much finished.

How about somthing like the Human Animation 09. Afterall, Girls love to hug thier Teddybears! 

Another good idea.  Unfortunately, I already went with the BJ bear.  Maybe I'll have time for it later.

-----------------------------------------

And here is a WIP of the aforementioned BJ bear:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8357/Lovers-with-PK

Was that what you had in mind WappyOne?

Not sure what kind of variation to give it now other than faster.  Can't go any deeper, as the bear's cock isn't animated and it would come out the back of her head.   :P

Holler about ideas for stage 2 and 3 or even the orgasm.

Honestly Greg your animations are the best I've seen for Lovers :P so I could even live without NT. The patch is fine and that bear animation looks great!

I wonder what will you do for the imp types. In all my time playing with Lovers I've -never- gotten an imp animation to align at all :P

Guest ThatOne

You could try making the bear sit down for stage 2, then lie on it's back for stage 3. Or something. Nothing else springs to my mind.

Others may hopefully be able to come up with something better.

I'll get the imps lined up...no worries there.  Be a while before I get to them however.   :P

I have a feeling it'll take me a fairly long time to just get through the dogs.  They already have 11 animations and the alignment on many are just awful.

Thanks for the kind words.  I still have massive room for improvement and a I am well aware I have barely scratched the surface of what can be done animation wise.  It is a journey, no doubt about that!  But it has (and still is) a satisfying one.   :P

I am really looking forward to the Ogres, Gatekeeper and trolls.  I want to make some animations that closely match the pretty warrior may cry game with those creatures.  I think it will be a real challenge that I will enjoy.  :D

You could try making the bear sit down for stage 2, then lie on it's back for stage 3. Or something. Nothing else springs to my mind.

Others may hopefully be able to come up with something better.

Actually I was thinking along those lines myself.  That was all I could come up with as well.  I'll tinker around with it and see what happens.

For bear animation what about something like this ??

But then do it fast paced. like grabbing the female and make the ins and outs fast in and out again.

If you are still looking for baliwog:

For the baliwog have the female sit on her knees and have the baliwog have her tits grabbed from behind and watch the fingers pressing the breast in will make the animation come to life.

Fuck yeah, creature blowjobs! Forced ones at that, frickin' awesome. You should do one blowjob for every creature, höhöhö.

As always, great job. I'm having a really good time following this thread, and is as mentioned earlier really excited for most everything in it.

Keep doing what you're doing, just take your time and don't burn yourself out.

Aaaaaand another useless post. Go me!

Awesome stuff D_ManXX2.   

Hey, thanks for the help on getting creature animations going!  It is a bit strange appending stuff back and forth but I am getting used to it now.

For my first run through of the creatures I am mostly sticking to reworking the existing animations and only adding new animations to bring creatures up to having at least 3.  With the MotionsNT animation plugin installed that will mean each creature will have at least 4 animations.  Now some creatures will have more (like dogs who already have 11 or so) but that is the minimum I am shooting for.  After my first run through I will then start adding in new stuff to expand some of the creatures.  What I don't want to do is get bogged down making a huge number of animations for some of the creatures, then get burned out and never get the rest finished.  

The other reason for making this first run through as quick as possible, is that I finalize each mesh.  For example: the bear mesh has changed again from the time I posted it earlier.  I had to change it to better match up with the MotionsNT animation.  The faster I can get the meshes finalized, then the faster others can have the proper meshes to start making animations of their own as ideas strike them.

I am hoping to wrap up the Bear animation later today and issue the bear pack 1 late this evening or early tomorrow, as well as a patch for the MotionNT bear animation.  I will also issue a patch for the Baliwog MotionsNT animation at that same time.

After the bear comes the clannfear.........    ......be afraid.....be VERY AFRAID!!!!!    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I thought i read somewhere that creatures will also get animated penis. if so the skeleton will also change. Then i will be waiting till all of those are finished before i start rigging the oblivion creatures.

Thanks for the headsup on the meshes. i will be waiting for those.

Fully assembled Zombie sporting his animated penis:

btw did you guys fix the hands on the zombie rig ?? The last time i rigged a zombie the left hand was not animating correctly and the fingers where not working on both sides either.

So it needs to fully weighted new zombie mesh.

D_ManXX2,

Some creatures will get an animated penis while others won't.  Stuff like the baliwog, bear, boar, deer, sheep and the other 4 legged animals for the most part will not get an animated penis.  There just isn't any real reason to spend the time to make them.  The clannfear, daedroth, skeleton, shambles and others won't be AP rigged either most likely.

Now the horse will have an animated penis....just cause the damn thing is so BIG.   :lol:  :lol:

Most of the ones that will have an animated penis are listed in Post 8.  

As to the Zombie:  Give me a little bit to finish up the bear BJ animation I am working on.  The zombie blend file I have, has one fully articulated hand and fingers (the right hand).  For some reason the other (the left) hand and fingers are not.  I'll swap out some parts and see if I can get the left hand and fingers working properly.

For now the Baliwog is the only mesh that is finalized and posted (see post 1).  The bear will be up shortly when I finish this BJ animation (and test it of course).

If you or anyone else has a particular creature that you want to work on either a rig or an animation then holler and I'll see if I can crank it out for you.  The only creatures I can NOT do this for are:  Spriggan\Seducer, Troll (need a custom animated penis - which will take me a while to make), and the Flame Atronach.  Those will have to wait a while as they are going to be heavily customized (in part or in whole) and I still haven't figured out all of the details.  Pretty much any other creature should be fair game.  Some of them I have already even completed.

Oh......and Stage 2 of the Bear:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8359/Lovers-with-PK

I am thinking stage three will be with him all the way to the ground (leaning forward) - or leaning much more than he already is.  Or maybe stage 0 will be all the way on the ground.  Not sure yet.......more tinkering required...... :P