"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

hello everyone

What hairs mod this hair style belongs to?

Thanks

tumblr_nsplodvW1v1u4wobbo1_1280.jpgtumblr_nsplodvW1v1u4wobbo6_1280.jpgtumblr_nsplodvW1v1u4wobbo3_1280.jpgtumblr_nsplodvW1v1u4wobbo2_1280.jpg

it is in the SG Hair Pack 268, 350 and is called *bfly63*. :)

Sorry if its been asked before but i dont understand the pack numbers the ones i have called sg hair 1.esp, sg hair pack 2.esp to sg hair 6.esp (6 esp files).

Are there other versions of sg hair pack as well?

hello everyone

Thanks

tumblr_nsplodvW1v1u4wobbo1_1280.jpgtumblr_nsplodvW1v1u4wobbo6_1280.jpgtumblr_nsplodvW1v1u4wobbo3_1280.jpgtumblr_nsplodvW1v1u4wobbo2_1280.jpg

Sorry if its been asked before but i dont understand the pack numbers the ones i have called sg hair 1.esp, sg hair pack 2.esp to sg hair 6.esp (6 esp files).

yes and that is a newer version, this contains only *1 SGHairPackAIO.esp and 1 SGHairPackBase.esm*!

Unfortunately, this version is no longer to be found.  :(

hello everyone

Thanks

yes and that is a newer version, this contains only *1 SGHairPackAIO.esp and 1 SGHairPackBase.esm*!

so the mod is lost?

hello everyone

Thanks

so the mod is lost?

not lost, the drama with copyright (forbidden)!

hello everyone
Thanks

so the mod is lost?

Right...

I don't know if i must ask here, but is there any piercing (for the body) for 7Base Bombshell ?

and 2nd thing, any conversion of Devious Devices for 7Base Bombshell too ?

Thanks for the answers :)

You can find them here, although they are no longer supported: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20917-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/?p=497623

The other option is to use the UUNP conversion and by using the bodyslide tool, convert it to 7B Bombshell.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51563-the-devious-corner/

Any link or hint on where could I find it? :D

Someone asks for this every month or so :P   You can find Bee-V here

Somewhere along the way I picked up a file with her face and body paint graphics- you can grab it here as I don't see it in the Bee-V downloads now.

The body file is not integrated into Racemenu's paints, it's just a png. So you'll have to use a player-only race or body and a graphics editor to put the overlay onto your skin texture. Or build your own Racemenu plugin, I guess. 

Edit: I peeked at the file and it looks like it's not actually the same paint overlay, but a similar style. 

Hey guys!

i do probably have more luck here...

looking for Tifa hair style in the pictures of this mod, or if there is any other tifa hair mod out there!

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/12673/?

the guy in mod said it can be find in the chines link he mentioned but the download is password protected so i cant download it!

it will be great if u can show me where i can find a nice tifa hair style or send me a link to correct one!

thanks alot in advance!

hello everyone

Thanks

so the mod is lost?

Right...

PM, maybe we can do business. ;)  :) you're Modder , correct ?  :lol:  :lol:  :D

Hello everyone. You know maybe where to get this equipment?

http://41.media.tumblr.com/9cfcb3cadbbe1c0c7f428fc12d211cd0/tumblr_nzaobiVSNE1u4wobbo8_1280.jpg

Oh Man, these are different pieces of armor (more armor in a)  :lol: 

Micro bikini

Blacktalon Armor

usw

http://toddrex-skyrim.tumblr.com/

http://40.media.tumblr.com/701b08fabd8e82ce5ea282d52f282d91/tumblr_nzaobiVSNE1u4wobbo6_1280.jpg

@zaselim

Search for SG Hair Pack 268 I use https://ixquick.com instead of google SG Hair Pack 268 is not gone I just found it in 5 minutes using the SG Hair Pack 268 as my search. It contains both SGHairPackAIO.esp and SGHairPackBase.esm

damn, it took only a few seconds, wolla because was it, with Google was nothing to make. 

once again fat LOL  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

edit: but the 350 is also there not to be found.  :)

Archived