"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

http://i.imgur.com/n7CR2r2.png

Anyone knows how to make females blue like this?

The only thing i know  he's using sevenbase and temptress race

RaceMenu lets you change color tints for skin. Don't know about ECE, don't use it, but I'd guess it can too.

Ece also, but same if use ece / racemenu, for that need also a right enb to get same tone / reflection, and i dnt havent idea what enb/light sources have at that pic, maybe k / kountervibe enb i guess (looks like for me at least, take pic from my sign like example its made with kountervibe enb), but cant say for sure.

K enb link .

Yes it's nice but I mean the whole outfit

It's all very nice but for the love of all that is holy can you people apply some spoiler tags? The images are huge and stretch the thread out so much and then people go and multi-quote the unspoilered images.

There's even a dang button for it.

KWz218N.png

Right there, my goodness.

hey guys, i am new to skyrim modding and all that, ive sent a message to the owner of this character, but no reply as of yet, could anyone point me into the right direction of guides/mods to replicate this character in the picture? i have no idea even how to use the body mods and whats required.. usually good at this stuff heh :/

post-432627-0-44876000-1399783282_thumb.png

hey guys, i am new to skyrim modding and all that, ive sent a message to the owner of this character, but no reply as of yet, could anyone point me into the right direction of guides/mods to replicate this character in the picture? i have no idea even how to use the body mods and whats required.. usually good at this stuff heh :/

Go to this thread here... http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8169-beautiful-women-and-how-to-make-them/

Read up on the subject and you'll know how to make characters FAR MORE attractive than that one. Seriously. That thread has mods listed to achieve their results and even occasionally the ECE presets to have that character in your own game.

Yes it's nice but I mean the whole outfit

It's all very nice but for the love of all that is holy can you people apply some spoiler tags? The images are huge and stretch the thread out so much and then people go and multi-quote the unspoilered images.

There's even a dang button for it.

KWz218N.png

Right there, my goodness.

if the pictures were so huge, they have the administrators deleted a long time! not all are so super smart, I do not know how it all works!

Archived