"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Greetings boys and girls.

Can you guys help me find the clothes of the sexy girl in this video? please

I hate this body, but my astonishment was gigantic :o  10 points. :)

I would like to know about those clothes too.

I've googled for a while, all I found were other videos without any a Starting point.

UNPB: http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-108.html

SevenBase: http://www.loverslab.com/blog/88/entry-394-7b-conversions-e2/

45. Heimu Clothes pack - Bombshell / Cleavage BBP + HDT HHS

Pretty sure the shoes are around somewhere standalone too for 7b not 100% sure about the name tho.. i THINK something like "Number 17"...

the "HEIMU package" is awesome, and I use UNPB/TBBP body for my Skyrim girl's

very grateful.

sorry for post wrong place but I don't want create new theard to ask about this . I'm using body UNPB TBBP + HDT physics . female character breast bounce it seem ..."very weak" .there anyway I can make them more bounce ? @@

sorry for my bad english, hope you guy understand what i'm saying@@

sorry for post wrong place but I don't want create new theard to ask about this . I'm using body UNPB TBBP + HDT physics . female character breast bounce it seem ..."very weak" .there anyway I can make them more bounce ? @@

Use that tool because have right weights for UNP HDT (Suffed Bunny work), and that from clp2011 (really thanks), try next time asking at right one .

HDT_PE_FromClp2011.zip

What armor is that?

sdejis.png

Looks like a mashup.

Dress: http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/33798927.html

Arms: http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/29654442.html

The bra/stockings are probably from one of the numerous bikini/lingerie sets lying around or an overlay. Not sure about the gloves.

The stockings look like they're from the Aradia Kato armor found here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51111/?

UNPB version is on this site somewhere...  I think.

i already look there and cannot find it except if the cross bow under diffrent name which i dont know does anyone have it in like mediafire or megacloud would be great appreciate

Is it this one?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=148733511

yes its that one Seiei97 

Let's see...

try this attachicon.gifMacbow.rar

yep its this one awesome thanks alot Seiei97 

i already look there and cannot find it except if the cross bow under diffrent name which i dont know does anyone have it in like mediafire or megacloud would be great appreciate

Is it this one?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=148733511

yes its that one Seiei97 

Let's see...

try this attachicon.gifMacbow.rar

Sorry azureskyzz, I wasn't able to help you but i'm glad Seiei97 was there to help "both of us" because now I

got a new cool looking mod thanks to both you and Seiei97.

Thanks Guys :P

eh not problem least you try to help :)

Use that tool because have right weights for UNP HDT (Suffed Bunny work), and that from clp2011 (really thanks), try next time asking at right one .

this one have the HDT collison with hands and SOS on butt and brest ?

Anybody knows what face mod is this? 

(Body retexture is SG Female Textures Renewal)

attachicon.gif35267-3-1366962736.jpg

ECE and SG textures. You can to Nexus, to the SG Textures download page, and get several ECE presets to play with as well. You could have that exact face, but of course it will require Enhanced Character Edit and the extension (not Race Menu).

this one have the HDT collison with hands and SOS on butt and brest ?

yes, im using that with dreamgirl, and its not really far away the proportions of unp till i saw.

Hey Guys :)

It has been a while since i have played Skyrim, so yeah i might miss some good armor/clothings mods that have been released. It would be nice if someone could make a list of HDT physics clothing? I would love to see more of that like this one here www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51401  i found which is impressive i must say 

thank you for answer ,but I still not figure out how to make more bounce with bodyslide  :(

thank you for answer ,but I still not figure out how to make more bounce with bodyslide  :(

use the attach i already posted previous and set your desired body proportion like you wanna with that boxes set: (vide attach), dnt forget to a backup of yours hdt pe and test the ones i sended at previous post when that got done.

at pic its for unpb.

post-19248-0-11441000-1399681246_thumb.jpg

In his FAQ Hello Santa says he uses ECE and Eyes of Beauty to make his characters. In all honesty, though, a lot of them look like Ningheim presets.

According to Hello Santa, she is female.  She is a helpful member of this community, so it would be nice to at least recognize her declared gender.

She has stated more than once her preference for ECE.  She may have stated the race of that particular character, but she never released it as it was made for a friend.  In any event, that particular image predates the release of the Ningheim race.

In his FAQ Hello Santa says he uses ECE and Eyes of Beauty to make his characters. In all honesty, though, a lot of them look like Ningheim presets.

According to Hello Santa, she is female.  She is a helpful member of this community, so it would be nice to at least recognize her declared gender.

She has stated more than once her preference for ECE.  She may have stated the race of that particular character, but she never released it as it was made for a friend.  In any event, that particular image predates the release of the Ningheim race.

I had no idea Hello Santa was female. I also had no idea the image predated the Ningheim race. I was simply trying to be of help by stating what I've read and through general observation. Is there a specific reason why you're taking offense and speaking in a very aggressive manner towards me for it?

use the attach i already posted previous and set your desired body proportion like you wanna with that boxes set: (vide attach), dnt forget to a backup of yours hdt pe and test the ones i sended at previous post when that got done.

at pic its for unpb.

I copy your attach file to data/skse/plugin then use bodyslide to make unpb hdt body .But in game breast bounce very weak ,even than before ,almost no bounce at all and breast shape look something....weird .did I do something wrong ?

vyZi3LN.jpg

sorry for my bad english again

Archived