Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer! - II

HyperonicX

Got Rome 2, sucking ass right now. Going back to Skyrim. Wish the game was fun. Plays like Minecraft when it comes to combat.

Maybe I should stop being Chessur? Sick of being your pet. Or Ex-pet perhaps. Lets take it to the next level...... And become a dog hehe. I was once zkulllegend. WTF is zkulllegend supposed to be anyways? 

Malkav was one of the 13 vampires who had a really strong blood to create their own bloodline/clan. The many forms of madness and psychological disorders are a "curse" to this clan, which makes every Malkavian insane. Which disoders the vampire has is determined by the specific person though, there are rarely two Malkavians with the exact same disorders.

Does this enlighten your void?

Now I understand why I was "inside you". I thought I was going to hit another streak of thinking you were a woman. Totally forgot.

Is it a good idea to mod Skyrim again? I need combat mods. 

I loved dying in one hit until leveling up higher. Also level 9999 max would be amazing. As for combat I need combos and flexibility.

Do you have some mods you could share? Like armor mods. Just what you personally like, not me. I don't want to turn this thread into chat. Make it a PM.

Real question: Do you hate grapes?

Archived