IGNORED

The Banning Game - II

13 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for speaking too softly.

BANNED for requesting a LOUD SPEAKER without serving me a warm chamomolie tea first ( no sugar, I'm fine, thank you )

Edited by worik
10 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for expecting me to serve you a soporific (milk with that tea?)

BANNED for playing the college-knowledge card against good old village-witch-wisdoms.

(yes, please, thank you)

56 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for relying on anecdotal evidence instead of scientific certitude

BANNED for disrespecting my grandgrandmother's mother's lifelong scientific efforts and herbalistic studies 😤

2 minutes ago, worik said:

BANNED for disrespecting my grandgrandmother's mother's lifelong scientific efforts and herbalistic studies 😤

Banned for not informing Psalam that today's "science" is yesterday's "witchcraft"... as man flies across the sky said the witch being burned at the stake by the scientist with a jar of leeches and a hole saw to perform a lobotomy to let out the evil spirits... scientifically!

11 minutes ago, worik said:

BANNED for making arguments based on the same level of knowledge as Donald J Trump  (I had to bleach out his name!)

8 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Banned for not informing Psalam that today's "science" is yesterday's "witchcraft"... as man flies across the sky said the witch being burned at the stake by the scientist with a jar of leeches and a hole saw to perform a lobotomy to let out the evil spirits... scientifically!

Banned for applying incorrect logic. in that it is 'today's' science that is 'tomorrow's' witchcraft. 

Dr McCoy will tell you that in a century or so, I believe

27 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

Banned for applying incorrect logic. in that it is 'today's' science that is 'tomorrow's' witchcraft. 

Dr McCoy will tell you that in a century or so, I believe

Banned for listening to McCoy for logic instead of Spock, and ending up bass-akwards