IGNORED

The Banning Game - II

49 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

> banned for loving dark places

BANNED for pointing your bright torch at the most inconvenient time at conveniently dark places

Spoiler

:classic_ph34r:

Spoiler

1.jpg

Edited by worik
56 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

> banned for I love

BANNED for sending the message that you have an itchy red rash on your right index finger  🤔 You should consult a trustworthy doctor (or a village herbalist, if you prefer)

1 minute ago, worik said:

BANNED for sending the message that you have an itchy red rash on your right index finger  🤔 You should consult a trustworthy doctor (or a village herbalist, if you prefer)

> banned for that aren't may hands but your worik's ;) :P

1 hour ago, worik said:

BANNED for stalking my worik and knowing about an itchy red rash before I know it 🤯:classic_ph34r:

Banned for letting your worik stick her fingers in her butt, because every mom knows that must be where the rash came from!

image.jpeg.638c14798607ea427ec3a204a25b59b2.jpeg

Edited by LadySmoks
On 9/4/2021 at 10:31 PM, LadySmoks said:

Banned for whining about inconsideration, then whining you don't want any consideration (no ambiguity there, or did you forget you wrote that?), then for the display of ego because I wounded your pride...

464971354_HarleyImNotOneOfYourPrettyToys.png.196671aad432489687953289070731f9.png

Banned for using ingame screenshots and not commissioning custom art afterwards

1380254475_Fallout42021-09-0500-12-34-00.jpg.ebf8c5e1614bd5f9b8e8b8f63c6b5999.jpg

image0.thumb.jpg.f63d3e778f524f12a2c97ac7e18beaeb.jpg

Who needs talent when you have money?

Edited by RussianPrince
31 minutes ago, RussianPrince said:

Banned for using ingame screenshots and not commissioning custom art afterwards

Reveal hidden contents

1380254475_Fallout42021-09-0500-12-34-00.jpg.ebf8c5e1614bd5f9b8e8b8f63c6b5999.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

image0.thumb.jpg.f63d3e778f524f12a2c97ac7e18beaeb.jpg

Banned for excessive delay in the fast moving world of banned bandits banning bantz

44 minutes ago, RussianPrince said:

Banned for necroism and excessive materialism as a substitute for whatever is missing in your life

9 minutes ago, RussianPrince said:

banned for not being considerate and giving artists time to work :(

Banned for hypocrisy after saying that a mesh created which took years to learn to make and months to then make is not art nor requires talent, as I don't see you doing it

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Banned for necroism and excessive materialism as a substitute for whatever is missing in your life

2 hours ago, RussianPrince said:

Banned for thinking I'm missing something in my life when I have alcohol, sex, and vidyagames

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Banned for hypocrisy after saying that a mesh created which took years to learn to make and months to then make is not art nor requires talent, as I don't see you doing it

Double banned for not looking at literally any of my mods, and not knowing that I was one of the people who worked on the Vulpine Race for Fallout 4 (which took 6 years).

2 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Banned for seeming to think that you might be able to have the same expressive development time as taken to create, say, the Basílica de la Sagrada Família

Banned for seeming to think I couldn't do it if I had the same resources, double banned for not knowing I have an architecture major

21 minutes ago, RussianPrince said:

Banned for thinking I'm missing something in my life when I have alcohol, sex, and vidyagames

Double banned for not looking at literally any of my mods, and not knowing that I was one of the people who worked on the Vulpine Race for Fallout 4 (which took 6 years).

Banned for seeming to think I couldn't do it if I had the same resources, double banned for not knowing I have an architecture major

Triple Banned for bricking it