Wow...Oblivion is still this active?

Been ages since I've played this but since I never actually finished it, gonna play it again. But with sex...lot's of sex.

However, I am being disappointed with a number of animations being mis-aligned and I'm not sure what you mean by hitting 1-4 to change the alignment while sex is playing. I tried that and it did nothing...also any way to keep an animation to keep playing while adjusting alignment? They are too short to really get things aligned before the scene ends.

1 hour ago, Malphias said:

Wow...Oblivion is still this active?

Been ages since I've played this but since I never actually finished it, gonna play it again. But with sex...lot's of sex.

However, I am being disappointed with a number of animations being mis-aligned and I'm not sure what you mean by hitting 1-4 to change the alignment while sex is playing. I tried that and it did nothing...also any way to keep an animation to keep playing while adjusting alignment? They are too short to really get things aligned before the scene ends.

The number key at the top  or the number block.

And you have the Setting spell  " sexual exploits (Lovers Settings) " and  can change the time of all 4 sex stages.

And you can change  "Sex Progression", then set "player progression" on Jump Key. ( default is Automatic) So you have more time to adjust the animation. With Jump key you get to the next SexPhase (! Rape sex is always running automatically!)The changes apply to all four phases of the animation!

Spoiler

Wrong position of the animations during sex
Animations are made for scale 1.0 ( height of humans and creatures )  But races have different heights and creature races can have many heights (e.g. Minotaur lord is bigger than a normal Minotaur )
You can use loverssetscale.esp, it scales humans and creatures during sex to 1.0
But the result is not always perfect.

You can fix/adjust the positions manually in game with the keyboard keys.

keys 1 to 4 and 9 and 0 are for position adjustment.  The number pad numbers can also be used for position adjustments.
NPC or Creature 1 = forwards, 2 = back, 3 = down, 4 = up; player 9 = down, 0 = up

Holding down Shift while making position adjustments makes them at quadruple speed.
Holding down Ctrl makes them at half speed.

The 4 arrow keys moves the pair (player and NPC or Player and Creature), if they have sex "inside" a wall or a table you can them out.

It is possible to make position adjustments for NPC/NPC sex.
First move the crosshair close enough to display the name of either actor of the pair involved to lock adjustments keys to that sex act.
Then use the number and arrow keys as you would for player ( use the number pad keys ! The normal number keys bring up the quickbar when the player is not involved in sex )

You can also use the grab key to switch to the next animation or Shift and grab key for previous animation.

If you play a new Character you can delete all saved positions in the LAPF setting spell ( If your new character has a different size and all saved position are wrong )
And you can use loversbackup2.esp. Then you can save different sets of position adjustments. When you play a old Character again you can load your old position adjustments saves.
LAPF without loversbackup2 can only save one set of position adjustments.

EDIT; You could have read all the information above on page 1.