Woooo, Great news! I have no real suggestion for a boy type, as most replacers before yours just used CBBE, but I sure hope the max weight is bottom heavy, kinda like those Werewolves from your mod were. 

Quick question, will we need to do a complete uninstall of the previous version when the new one comes out?

I will try to add some variations, if possible. The way I set up the morphs should allow it, hopefully. The female body is CBBE-based, so the edge loops will be similar, so similar issues may be visible, like the geometry in the butt area getting somewhat jagged as the size is increased--but I try to smooth it out the best I can.

As for an uninstall, it is not necessary as the new update will replace almost everything, even the .esp. However, even though it is not required, I think it is a good idea to do a clean save when installing the new version because I am unsure how Skyrim's engine handles new sound libraries between saves. Either way, if you purely replace or if you decide to uninstall the previous one, you may have to wait a bit in-game to see the changes the new mod adds (mesh changes should be immediate).

If possible name the files different from the previous (Big boned) female giants. I like the way they look and want to keep them in my build.

Yes, as long as I don't change the mesh itself, they should be safe. I think I updated the skin weights for the females to correct an error near the arm and around the belly. If I have the time for it, I will make one last update to all the previous female giant models and make them compatible with the new version as an optional pack of bodies to use for those who like to use them.

Woooo, Great news! I have no real suggestion for a boy type, as most replacers before yours just used CBBE, but I sure hope the max weight is bottom heavy, kinda like those Werewolves from your mod were. 

Quick question, will we need to do a complete uninstall of the previous version when the new one comes out?

I will try to add some variations, if possible. The way I set up the morphs should allow it, hopefully. The female body is CBBE-based, so the edge loops will be similar, so similar issues may be visible, like the geometry in the butt area getting somewhat jagged as the size is increased--but I try to smooth it out the best I can.

As for an uninstall, it is not necessary as the new update will replace almost everything, even the .esp. However, even though it is not required, I think it is a good idea to do a clean save when installing the new version because I am unsure how Skyrim's engine handles new sound libraries between saves. Either way, if you purely replace or if you decide to uninstall the previous one, you may have to wait a bit in-game to see the changes the new mod adds (mesh changes should be immediate).

If possible name the files different from the previous (Big boned) female giants. I like the way they look and want to keep them in my build.

Yes, as long as I don't change the mesh itself, they should be safe. I think I updated the skin weights for the females to correct an error near the arm and around the belly. If I have the time for it, I will make one last update to all the previous female giant models and make them compatible with the new version as an optional pack of bodies to use for those who like to use them.

Coolbeans, Thx!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This works in terms of coloring, unlike some of the add-ons on the Nexus. However, the person above who said that the males and females look like two different races is correct - I would not expect to see such extreme sexual dimorphism in any humanoid-based race.

I would expect them to look more like UNP/UNPB with some muscle tone and the same coloring as the Vanilla giants.

This works in terms of coloring, unlike some of the add-ons on the Nexus. However, the person above who said that the males and females look like two different races is correct - I would not expect to see such extreme sexual dimorphism in any humanoid-based race.

I would expect them to look more like UNP/UNPB with some muscle tone and the same coloring as the Vanilla giants.

these "Naked Giants" are perfect, why everywhere this hunger hook body use?

no ass no breasts, I can "they" even no longer see. :lol:  :P

I know why most of, dainty woman body prefer, you simply get fear before proper women. :P

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is this mod dead? Have been hoping and praying for someone to make sexlab animations for female giants but it seems that there are only 3 people on this entire site that want this... Anyway a ping to see if there is any traction at all on this front.

Love bumping into she giants while traveling Skyrim.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A more "normal" proportioned variant can be found in the newer version of this mod now (by default). I haven't gotten to editing textures for muscular details or anything as of yet, but at least they match a little more frame-wise.

Those who like more extreme proportions can extract them from the optional mesh packs and replace them manually if desired.

Hilariously awesome--thanks for sharing!

Is this mod dead? Have been hoping and praying for someone to make sexlab animations for female giants but it seems that there are only 3 people on this entire site that want this... Anyway a ping to see if there is any traction at all on this front.

Love bumping into she giants while traveling Skyrim.

Hopefully not dead, but I will probably not be updating as often as I used to... If I make any headway, I'll try to update from time to time.

How edit with CK Giant.esp replace for disable male giants only?

If you want to disable male giants from spawning entirely, you will need to go into the Leveled NPC and look for 'LCharGiant' and remove the entries named "EncGiant01", "EncGiant02", "EncGiant03" from the list. After removing them, they should stop spawning in-game, though there may be some unique male giants that will still spawn. Hope this helps.

---

Also, obligatory bump to say I made a kind-of minor update. This newer version fixes some issues with the skin weighting on some of the meshes, gives more polys to the male giant's butt, gives female giants a more slender frame, and adds female giant sounds. Males will have physics for the testicles and all physics were converted over to a ragdoll-type constraint, so when pausing the game or creature spawning, there's less likelihood of the physics going bonkers (it might still happen though, since real-time physics is never perfect). The sounds are a bit of a stand-in at the moment because I'm horrid at sound editing, but if anyone wants to contribute their singing voices for giantess noises, feel free!

Let me know if there are any issues with this release, and apologies in advance if there are. Hope you enjoy!

For whatever reason,the SOS schlongs have problems showing up without making the esp dependent upon SOS then marking the giant skins to SOS Revealing.

It works fine with the males as was intended, but it can work with the giantesses as well so long as giants are added to the list of races compatible with the schlongs in the esp file.

post-197547-0-38139900-1442890428_thumb.jpg

post-197547-0-79847100-1442890449_thumb.jpg

Thank you for answer, I wanted to eliminate male giant animations to use them, and also the new animation of the giantess. Because this mod has not erect schlong.

No problem. I'm glad I could help.

For whatever reason,the SOS schlongs have problems showing up without making the esp dependent upon SOS then marking the giant skins to SOS Revealing.

It works fine with the males as was intended, but it can work with the giantesses as well so long as giants are added to the list of races compatible with the schlongs in the esp file.

attachicon.gif2015-09-21_00053.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-09-21_00054.jpg

Ah, I haven't used SoS Full to know for sure how compatible it is. If I were to update the .esp, do I just need to add a keyword to designate the naked skin is SoS-comaptible or do I have to make it dependent on SoS? I would like to avoid making the .esp reliant on other mods to keep this as malleable as possible, so if there is a workaround, I may implement that instead.

Besides penis spawning, I know the male meshes should be at least partially compatible with SoS animations though, using the erect and flaccid functions of either SoS variants when something triggers them to change (like from an arousal or erection control mod).

Thanks for the info and images!

Thank you for answer, I wanted to eliminate male giant animations to use them, and also the new animation of the giantess. Because this mod has not erect schlong.

No problem. I'm glad I could help.

attachicon.gif2015-09-21_00053.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-09-21_00054.jpg

Ah, I haven't used SoS Full to know for sure how compatible it is. If I were to update the .esp, do I just need to add a keyword to designate the naked skin is SoS-comaptible or do I have to make it dependent on SoS? I would like to avoid making the .esp reliant on other mods to keep this as malleable as possible, so if there is a workaround, I may implement that instead.

Besides penis spawning, I know the male meshes should be at least partially compatible with SoS animations though, using the erect and flaccid functions of either SoS variants when something triggers them to change (like from an arousal or erection control mod).

Thanks for the info and images!

It may very well need to be dependent upon SOS for the keywords to work,but it would be best for any altered esp to just be an optional file so the main mod doesn't take on any additional requirements.

It may very well need to be dependent upon SOS for the keywords to work,but it would be best for any altered esp to just be an optional file so the main mod doesn't take on any additional requirements.

Depending on how the scripts pull the keywords, then yes, I can see how that would be dependent, but it is also possible to add in the keyword and not have dependency to any particular master or plugin file--as long as the keyword exists and the script just looks for the keyword of that name. Though, regardless, I can try to offer both inserted keyword and dependent .esp.

And just for clarification, I only need to add the "SOS_Revealing" to those armor/skin that need penises, right? So in this case, only the female giantess skins--or is it the other way around? Thanks again for the help.

Edit: Actually--I had forgotten that male and female skins are bundled into the same "armor", so gender shouldn't be an issue I don't think...

Depending on how the scripts pull the keywords, then yes, I can see how that would be dependent, but it is also possible to add in the keyword and not have dependency to any particular master or plugin file--as long as the keyword exists and the script just looks for the keyword of that name. Though, regardless, I can try to offer both inserted keyword and dependent .esp.

And just for clarification, I only need to add the "SOS_Revealing" to those armor/skin that need penises, right? So in this case, only the female giantess skins--or is it the other way around? Thanks again for the help.

The armor items SkinGiant,SkinGiant01 and SkinGiant02 are what need to be marked with the keywords 'SOS Revealing' and since the giantesses are treated as the female version of the armor items, they are taken care of automatically. 

Edit:I stepped away from the keyboard for a bit and I hadn't seen that you had already posted that little factoid. 

The armor items SkinGiant,SkinGiant01 and SkinGiant02 are what need to be marked with the keywords 'SOS Revealing' and since the giantesses are treated as the female version of the armor items, they are taken care of automatically.

Okay, I've updated the file with some adjustments (and included a couple minor missing files). If this doesn't work, you can try the SoS Full Compatibility esp and let me know if that works better.

Hope this helps!

I semi like the idea. I didn't like the shemale one thou, that should be optional. There should be male and female giants. Suggestably both should for most part be dressed in a loincloth only but occasionally nude. While nude there is a chance they are into intimate activities and as such more oblivious to their surroundings, you can get closer before they notice you but also be  aggressive if you do get that close. Stay away from fucking giants should be the general idea.

Would it be possible to process the sound of talking nords to make the voice deeper? If so, maybe female giants are smarter and actually able to talk. Large groups of giants should generally have more female then male ones but solitary giants would usually be males. Solitary giant can sometimes be outcasts from giant society and it is generally these we get a bounty for, they are troublemakers also from other giants point of view and also more aggressive.

For appearance, let's just make them better looking, and even when naked,some stuff should still adorn the body. tattoos and body paint could abound. Smarter giants could have an almost human like appearance.

I notice from later development that what I would want to see is already done for most part. The giantess in the pictures look great.

I semi like the idea. I didn't like the shemale one thou, that should be optional. There should be male and female giants. Suggestably both should for most part be dressed in a loincloth only but occasionally nude. While nude there is a chance they are into intimate activities and as such more oblivious to their surroundings, you can get closer before they notice you but also be  aggressive if you do get that close. Stay away from fucking giants should be the general idea.

Would it be possible to process the sound of talking nords to make the voice deeper? If so, maybe female giants are smarter and actually able to talk. Large groups of giants should generally have more female then male ones but solitary giants would usually be males. Solitary giant can sometimes be outcasts from giant society and it is generally these we get a bounty for, they are troublemakers also from other giants point of view and also more aggressive.

For appearance, let's just make them better looking, and even when naked,some stuff should still adorn the body. tattoos and body paint could abound. Smarter giants could have an almost human like appearance.

I notice from later development that what I would want to see is already done for most part. The giantess in the pictures look great.

The giantesses are completely female normally. I toggled on the UNP Schlongs of Skyrim option in the MCM menu for Schlongs of Skyrim to get them to show up. There are also more than one kind of giant in this mod,some of whom wear loincloths and nipple piercings. 

I suppose that we users could contribute a few more screenshots to make that clearer. It isn't as if we pay anything else for these mods,after all.