Because naked giants!

Naked Giants "Replacer Version" (Last updated: 2014-Jan-12):

The main mod which includes naked versions of male and female giants.

attachicon.gifnaked_giants_replacer.zip

Naked Giants "Weight Version" (Last updated: 2014-Jan-12):

The main mod which includes naked weight-variable versions of male and female giants.

attachicon.gifnaked_giants_weight.zip

How would one go about just adding the female giants? I like my current giants but adding some new topless female giants would be a plus. I also have Monster Mod / Immersive Creatures if that matters.

Also this mod's Optional file adds 2x's Giants and Mammoths.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7587/?

True Giants and Mammoths This version ONLY includes larger 2.0x Giants and Mammoths.

Because naked giants!

Naked Giants "Replacer Version" (Last updated: 2014-Jan-12):

The main mod which includes naked versions of male and female giants.

attachicon.gifnaked_giants_replacer.zip

Naked Giants "Weight Version" (Last updated: 2014-Jan-12):

The main mod which includes naked weight-variable versions of male and female giants.

attachicon.gifnaked_giants_weight.zip

How would one go about just adding the female giants? I like my current giants but adding some new topless female giants would be a plus. I also have Monster Mod / Immersive Creatures if that matters.

Also this mod's Optional file adds 2x's Giants and Mammoths.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7587/?

True Giants and Mammoths This version ONLY includes larger 2.0x Giants and Mammoths.

If you want just female giants, you'll have to do some dissecting with the current files. I think this will be the process you'll have to go through:

1. Download the "Replacer" Version and extract all the contents into a temporary folder.
  2. Delete all but these files:
    • Data\Giants.esp
    • Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\femalegiant.nif (nude)
    • Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\femalegiant01.nif (cloth, topless)
    • Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\femalegiant02.nif ("armored")
    • Data\textures\actors\giant\femalegiant.dds
    • Data\textures\actors\giant\femalegiant_n.dds
    • (Note: if you want them to be all topless, no clothes/armor, just delete and replace with the .nifs you want)
  3. You can manually install these files, or zip them up and use a mod organizer to install them.
  4. Make sure the mod order is correct for your setup.
  5. Test and enjoy!

I'm not sure how well it will work with Immersive Creatures, but putting this mod before or after it may work. I would just suggest testing it out to see what gives you the best results.

Thanks for the link, and I'll post it to the first post. Hope this helps!

How would you go about adding just the male variants?

Delete the ones she told me to keep I would guess.

jacques00

If you want just female giants, you'll have to do some dissecting with the current files. I think this will be the process you'll have to go through:

1. Download the "Replacer" Version and extract all the contents into a temporary folder.
    • Data\Giants.esp
    • Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\femalegiant.nif (nude)
    • Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\femalegiant01.nif (cloth, topless)
    • Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\femalegiant02.nif ("armored")
    • (Note: if you want them to be all topless, no clothes/armor, just delete and replace with the .nifs you want)
  3. You can manually install these files, or zip them up and use a mod organizer to install them.
  5. Test and enjoy!

I'm not sure how well it will work with Immersive Creatures, but putting this mod before or after it may work. I would just suggest testing it out to see what gives you the best results.

You have to add the skeleton.nif too I found out or the bewbs and butt are messed up. Loving the new mobs spent a good hour spawning a ton of them.

Is there a more non-stiff / natural breast animation in the works or a high def texture on the nipples? I was using med/med/small model. Other natural hair colors would be nice too. Other than that I am really glad I stumbled on to this thread. 

/cheers

Picture of them in action:

mcrqrr.jpg

How would you go about adding just the male variants?

Delete the ones she told me to keep I would guess.

Yes, just delete the female-related files and don't use the .esp file, that way you'll just replace all the giants and the giant skeleton with the male variants in this mod.

jacques00

• Data\Giants.esp
    • Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\femalegiant.nif (nude)
    • Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\femalegiant01.nif (cloth, topless)
    • Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\femalegiant02.nif ("armored")
  5. Test and enjoy!

You have to add the skeleton.nif too I found out or the bewbs and butt are messed up. Loving the new mobs spent a good hour spawning a ton of them.

Is there a more non-stiff / natural breast animation in the works or a high def texture on the nipples? I was using med/med/small model. Other natural hair colors would be nice too. Other than that I am really glad I stumbled on to this thread. 

/cheers

Yes, I'm sorry I forgot about listing that file, so thank you for mentioning it. If the skeleton isn't present, the game may CTD when the a giantess is loaded.

As for the animations, I don't think I have any planned as of yet, but any other modder is welcome to add new animations. If you have HDT Physics, the boobs and butt will dynamically jiggle. Hopefully this will be more defined for the next update. I do intend on updating the mesh and textures at one point, but I'm just not sure when yet. There are also other parts of the overall mod I need to concentrate on before releasing a new update.

Picture of them in action:

mcrqrr.jpg

Thank you very much for the screenshot, it looks great!

As for the animations, I don't think I have any planned as of yet, but any other modder is welcome to add new animations. If you have HDT Physics, the boobs and butt will dynamically jiggle. Hopefully this will be more defined for the next update. I do intend on updating the mesh and textures at one point, but I'm just not sure when yet. There are also other parts of the overall mod I need to concentrate on before releasing a new update.

Coolbeans and thank you for your work on this project. Its a great addition to my game.

EDIT: Looks like only HDT works and not the HDT Breast and Butt TBBP one. =( I use the TBBP. Maybe someone here can make a patch?

Coolbeans and thank you for your work on this project. Its a great addition to my game.

EDIT: Looks like only HDT works and not the HDT Breast and Butt TBBP one. =( I use the TBBP. Maybe someone here can make a patch?

Ah, if you mean the HDT High Heels system, then that is unrelated to the HDT Physics Extension system (same developer, different mods).

Although, if you do use HDT Physics, you'll be able to see breast and butt movement--and on the next update, the giantesses' should have their own .xml files with their own physics settings. As for TBBP-related animations, without the need for HDT_PE, you may have to wait until an animation set like that appears (either by me or by other modders). I'm not sure it's a thing that can be patched (unless I'm misinterpreting what you mean)--you either have an animation set, HDT_PE, or both to actually see the movement (and so far only HDT_PE has been implemented).

Ah, if you mean the HDT High Heels system, then that is unrelated to the HDT Physics Extension system (same developer, different mods).

Although, if you do use HDT Physics, you'll be able to see breast and butt movement--and on the next update, the giantesses' should have their own .xml files with their own physics settings. As for TBBP-related animations, without the need for HDT_PE, you may have to wait until an animation set like that appears (either by me or by other modders). I'm not sure it's a thing that can be patched (unless I'm misinterpreting what you mean)--you either have an animation set, HDT_PE, or both to actually see the movement (and so far only HDT_PE has been implemented).

I was referring to HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported. I was using it but just seen TroubleMakers updated and now using it. The breast movement is more realistic. 

But if the Giantesses will have their own files to have breast movement and requires nothing more on the users end, then I should not have to worry. I apologize if I been posting too much, but really like this fresh new Idea.

I was referring to HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported. I was using it but just seen TroubleMakers updated and now using it. The breast movement is more realistic. 

But if the Giantesses will have their own files to have breast movement and requires nothing more on the users end, then I should not have to worry. I apologize if I been posting too much, but really like this fresh new Idea.

Here are the HDT-compatible meshes and .xml file. I might need to tweak these later on, but try this and see if it works for you:

For Naked Giants "Replacer Version":

giant_female_replacer.zip

For Naked Giants "Weight Version":

giant_female_weight.zip

They are still in testing, so I'm not sure how well they will react with your setup. For anyone else interested, there's a version for the "Replacer" and one for the "Weight" variant of the mod--be sure to download the one that matches your mod setup. To install, be sure to instal the main mod first, then overwrite the respective files with this add-on. If you want to tweak the .xml file to better suit your tastes, you are more than welcome to.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for your work, jacques00! To add to the 'SOS for Females' I tried adding schlongs to the giantess and after some work it did work out, at least theoretically. My problem is that while the schlong shows up when previewing the model in CK, it doesn't show up ingame. Does anyone have some idea what to do or what might cause this?

#105 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21192-naked-giants/?p=798402

Doesnt this operation lead to invisible male giants? Just deleting male meshes and textures?

If you use the "Weight Version", then yes--but the "Replacer Version" shouldn't be a problem since the males use all the same filenames whereas the females are added onto the existing meshes. After deleting the male giant meshes and textures, the game should use the default vanilla assets. Just be sure to leave the skeleton.nif in there if you don't want any weirdness or CTD to happen.

Thanks for your work, jacques00! To add to the 'SOS for Females' I tried adding schlongs to the giantess and after some work it did work out, at least theoretically. My problem is that while the schlong shows up when previewing the model in CK, it doesn't show up ingame. Does anyone have some idea what to do or what might cause this?

Are you copying the schlong into the .nif file? If you are, you might want to check the "BSDismemberSkinInstance" in the Block List--under Block Details, in Partitions>Partitions, you want to switch the Body Part from "SBP_52_MOD_PELVIS_SECONDARY" to "SBP_32_BODY" (as I think that is the only visible Biped slot in the .esp).

Alternatively, you can leave the .nifs alone and edit the .esp in CK by adjust the Giantess' armor add-on assets to have Slot 52 (and any other slots as well) visible in the Biped Object section.

Hopefully that helps!

Doesnt this operation lead to invisible male giants? Just deleting male meshes and textures?

If you use the "Weight Version", then yes--but the "Replacer Version" shouldn't be a problem since the males use all the same filenames whereas the females are added onto the existing meshes. After deleting the male giant meshes and textures, the game should use the default vanilla assets. Just be sure to leave the skeleton.nif in there if you don't want any weirdness or CTD to happen.

Are you copying the schlong into the .nif file? If you are, you might want to check the "BSDismemberSkinInstance" in the Block List--under Block Details, in Partitions>Partitions, you want to switch the Body Part from "SBP_52_MOD_PELVIS_SECONDARY" to "SBP_32_BODY" (as I think that is the only visible Biped slot in the .esp).

Alternatively, you can leave the .nifs alone and edit the .esp in CK by adjust the Giantess' armor add-on assets to have Slot 52 (and any other slots as well) visible in the Biped Object section.

Hopefully that helps!

Thanks, I'll try that (disregard the PM I sent a bit too hastily ;))

Edit: Worked like a charm!

Hmm-m, tried with the replacer version, left the skeleton file there and CTD when giants were in the area. I got the mod working when I did the "full" install, but if I want to get female giants only... I need to investigate a bit now. Correct me if I'm wrong, but both genders spawn, right? Or is it still via console-only?

Hopefully that helps!

Thanks, I'll try that (disregard the PM I sent a bit too hastily ;))

Edit: Worked like a charm!

I'm glad it helped!

Hmm-m, tried with the replacer version, left the skeleton file there and CTD when giants were in the area. I got the mod working when I did the "full" install, but if I want to get female giants only... I need to investigate a bit now. Correct me if I'm wrong, but both genders spawn, right? Or is it still via console-only?

Yes, both genders should spawn depending on your .esp load order. Try to make sure you have fully installed the replacer version and just delete only the male-related assets (assuming you don't want any naked males). If an asset is missing, there should be an "unknown" geometry put into it's place (like a red triangle with an exclamation or question mark on it). The giantesses will spawn randomly so it may take a bit for you to see them spawn if they aren't already there (not sure if there's a specific in-game wait time in order for spawn lists to update themselves). If you don't want to wait, you can test spawn them through the console ('help "giant"' or 'help "giantess"', with Page Up and Page Down keys to scroll through the list). If you can narrow down what exactly gives you the CTD, I may be better to provide a solution.

If you want only female giants to spawn, you can copy the female giant .nif files and rename them to their male counterparts. This will replace all giants with female meshes. They will still be called "Giant" instead of "Giantess", but it's a quick change if you want to alter the spawns without the aid of the Creation Kit. If you want to do it proper, just edit the .esp in the CK and remove the default male giants from the spawning list (I haven't tried removing vanilla spawns before, so I am unsure if this will impact the game negatively).

Great mod thanks! I only dont see why you made the hair blond.

I'm glad you like it! I may change their hair color in a future update (they were supposed to match the vanilla giant's hair color, which is more of a gray-ashy blond than a golden blond). The giantess' hair textures are derived from the vanilla path for Skyrim's hairs, so if you have texture replacers that alter them, they will show up on the giantesses. I may consider making the hair stand-alone, but I'll see (texture and sound files like to take up a lot of file space).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry, but I cannot fathom the giantesses looking like that. It's great for many, and the work you've done here is extensive and great, but I would like to know if you'll be offering any compatible replacers for people like me.

I can't make any promises at the moment, but it is possible, yes.

I only have to get through one major technical hurdle first (which is editing the Offset.hkx for the male giants for full SoS compatibility), then I'll refine some things, such as meshes and deformations and some of the current textures, custom sounds, then ultimately, alternative shapes and new mesh/texture replacers. No ETA as of yet--just been busy with other projects.

Did you have a preference for a new body shape? I am currently not looking forward to making a new skeleton rig, so I cannot say all shapes will look right, bit if it can be retrofitted the current giant skeleton, I can try to make it work.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry, but I cannot fathom the giantesses looking like that. It's great for many, and the work you've done here is extensive and great, but I would like to know if you'll be offering any compatible replacers for people like me.

yeah

but the greater problem for me is that male and female dont look the same race

Are the femals giants really rare or only in certain camps?

Also excellent mod

I think with the way the .esp is right now, females don't ever spawn in-game, so you'll have to pull up the console and type a command to see an actual one in game--instructions for that can be found on the first post. After I refine the meshes and get them working in-game, I'll edit the .esp some more and hopefully get females to actually spawn and maybe make customs camps, if possible.

Hope this helps and thanks!

I've read the first post a dozen times (Possibly more) and I don't see where the instructions are to spawn a female giant or what the specific console command is to use with the mod. Either I've missed it every single time I've read it or it's not there. Can someone clarify how, specifically, to spawn one?

I've read the first post a dozen times (Possibly more) and I don't see where the instructions are to spawn a female giant or what the specific console command is to use with the mod. Either I've missed it every single time I've read it or it's not there. Can someone clarify how, specifically, to spawn one?

When the mod was originally developed, the female giants never spawned. Now they should spawn automatically wherever normal giants spawn.

If you want to manually spawn one:

1. Open your console (the tilda key [`]), and type "help giantess".
  2. There should be ID numbers of the giantess npcs in the mod and any that have spawned near you.
  3. Type "player.placeatme ########" (where '########' is the complete ID number).
  4. Press enter to confirm and a npc copy of that ID number will spawn at your location.

Hope this helps!

-----

As a side note for anyone interested:

Updates are still being made to this mod, but I'm not sure when the next release will be. So far:

• I have made a workaround to the SoS issue I had with the offset.hkx file. The male giants are able to function using SoS animations now, but I am unsure if the erection/flaccid states operate automatically.
  • Compatibility for HDT Physics Extension has also been added and refined to both male and female giants with their own .xml files.
  • The body meshes for male giants have been refined in the posterior region and the skin weights have been edited and is pending weight-shift body morphs. Any suggestions for body types is appreciated. May edit the skin weight to include belly and butt nodes. Updates to textures to correct the transparency (not sure why I didn't catch that before).
  • A new body morph is being made for the naked giantess and is pending matching clothes. Pending additions to alternate textures to match the male giant more.
  • Placeholder sound effects have also been added for female giants, but if any one wants to create/voice female giant sounds, feel free to note me about that and I'll try to incorporate it into the mod.

Again, not sure when the new version will be out, just know that it is being worked on. The new version will most likely come in just the "Weight" Version only and I will drop support for the previous version, though I will archive them into a spoiler. There will be a workaround for anyone wanting to keep only one weight and I will outline that if and when the new update is ready and posted.