For me I get a female giant  stretching  its body to infinite....Also got a Giant male that got invisible after kill ..so got to uninstall this wast is sad cause at least brings new content for the game and cool addition..

47 minutes ago, Bullfye said:

For me I get a female giant  stretching  its body to infinite....Also got a Giant male that got invisible after kill ..so got to uninstall this wast is sad cause at least brings new content for the game and cool addition..

Make the XML's have the 255 fix!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heyo Jacques00, big fan of your work.

I've been slowly converting a bunch of armor to a set of BodySlide sliders I've collected, and I'm good enough at it now that adding them to your lady giants is about as easy as putting your bonus versions in.

Female Giants BodySlide.rar

You should be able to drop this right ontop of your Bodyslide folder and Bodyslide'll export to the right place in the skyrim data folder.

Edit: when you export from bodyslide, make sure to first choose the giant skeleton. 

(hit the settings button in the bottom right,  then near the bottom of the window that pops up you'll see a 'file' box right below reference skeleton. I've packaged the correct skeleton so that it'll be in the bodtslide res folder with all the others, but it's identical to the one proved in Jacque's post)

This was quick and dirty so a lot of the sliders get weird if you bump them up too much (especially on the third body with the dangly armor bits) but for the most part you have as much freedom as with a CBBE body.

I personally recommend the Adiposian Race preset for high weight.

and while I'm here, can I recommend that instead of making cuffs and boots and the like one sided tubes, try and seal the open ends and make them a full cylinder so the player can't see the see-through innards ever. Looking at the knees of the lightly armoured female giant is a good example of the problem I'm talking about.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/18/2018 at 9:16 AM, Demondrakex said:

I've been slowly converting a bunch of armor to a set of BodySlide sliders I've collected, and I'm good enough at it now that adding them to your lady giants is about as easy as putting your bonus versions in.

You should be able to drop this right ontop of your Bodyslide folder and Bodyslide'll export to the right place in the skyrim data folder.

Hell yes, thats exactly what i was waiting for, thank you very much!

12 hours ago, JustAverageLad said:

How do you add schlongs to the female giants? I tried everything and nothing's currently happening.

The problem is, the female giants are not set up to work with SOS, and nor do they have their own schong addon, or mesh with a schlong. Even the male giants in this mod don't have an SOS addon, they get their schlong by default(attached to the three male mesh variants), though it does work with SOS' arousal animations(not explicitly requiring SL Aroused Redux, though that does indeed work with it). 

On 6/18/2018 at 2:16 AM, Demondrakex said:

This was quick and dirty so a lot of the sliders get weird if you bump them up too much (especially on the third body with the dangly armor bits) but for the most part you have as much freedom as with a CBBE body.

I personally recommend the Adiposian Race preset for high weight.

and while I'm here, can I recommend that instead of making cuffs and boots and the like one sided tubes, try and seal the open ends and make them a full cylinder so the player can't see the see-through innards ever. Looking at the knees of the lightly armoured female giant is a good example of the problem I'm talking about.

Uh when trying this the bodies became odd to say the least

Spoiler

20180722052244_1.thumb.jpg.eb03e25cb7c0d746945a4289b6453171.jpg

1 hour ago, Kuroyami said:

The problem is, the female giants are not set up to work with SOS, and nor do they have their own schong addon, or mesh with a schlong. Even the male giants in this mod don't have an SOS addon, they get their schlong by default(attached to the three male mesh variants), though it does work with SOS' arousal animations(not explicitly requiring SL Aroused Redux, though that does indeed work with it). 

It really sucks but if anyone wanted to fix it they could try what Faux did over here 

On 7/22/2018 at 1:11 PM, Demondrakex said:

Huuuuh. They worked fine ingame before you tried bodysliding?

yep everything was fine before i used bodyslide

I have exactly the same problem. i think it is a skeleton issue. Can you please upload the skeleton you used?

On 7/22/2018 at 5:16 AM, IGotBored said:

16 hours ago, noreg said:

I have exactly the same problem. i think it is a skeleton issue. Can you please upload the skeleton you used?

Oh right, it would be the skeleton choice doing that, you probably used the default player skeleton.

Hit the settings button in the bottom right of Bodyslide,  then near the bottom of the window that pops up you'll see a 'file' text input right below reference skeleton.

Female Giants BodySlide2.rar 

You may as well download it again, I did some fiddling. I've packaged the correct skeleton as 'skeleton giant' in the bodyslide res folder with all the defaults, but it's identical to the one provided in Jacque's post (Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\skeleton.nif).

Don't forget to change it back when you finish. Bodyslide will remember the last skeleton you exported with, so you'll be real annoyed if you try to do player armor later and can't figure out why it's borked.

9 hours ago, Demondrakex said:

Oh right, it would be the skeleton choice doing that, you probably used the default player skeleton.

Hit the settings button in the bottom right of Bodyslide,  then near the bottom of the window that pops up you'll see a 'file' text input right below reference skeleton.

Female Giants BodySlide2.rar 

You may as well download it again, I did some fiddling. I've packaged the correct skeleton as 'skeleton giant' in the bodyslide res folder with all the defaults, but it's identical to the one provided in Jacque's post (Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\skeleton.nif).

Don't forget to change it back when you finish. Bodyslide will remember the last skeleton you exported with, so you'll be real annoyed if you try to do player armor later and can't figure out why it's borked. 

Yeah you are right, i figured this out by myself but thank you for your reply.

The next thing i want to achieve ist the SMP jiggle and collission withe the giantess body.

This worked fine in Oldrim. but in Skyrim SE no jiggle and no collision is happening.

It isn't a general problem because, the COSIO Body is working

Currently do you know if there are any sex animations for the females? Everything I've tried so far has the females using the male animations even without being schlongified. Also, for some reason the tittas are static on the fully nude females.

I love the work so far, and other than those 2 problems this is working fine for me. I'm just a weirdo that likes pushing the physical limits of what can be possible M: PC/ F: NPC matchups.

...still have yet to find a decent tentacle animation mod useful for males that isn't just Vag/Anal/Mouth to make a Domina playthrough, but it would be nice to be able to put a giantess or 2 in a room raping clones of Mirrak with proper female movements on the giants...?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2013 at 12:22 PM, jacques00 said:

Because naked giants!

What's in the Mod?:

• A "Giants.esp" to enable and spawn both male and female giants
  • A custom skeleton for giants with added bones for different parts of naked anatomy
  • Edited meshes for the three variants of male giants
  • Additional meshes for giantesses (female giants)
  • Nude-specific textures that replace current giant textures
  • "Replacer" version includes just single meshes; "Weight" version includes two meshes for each variant to enable NPC/creature-compatible dynamic weight mods (if any!)

Detailed list of files (for installing/uninstalling):

Hide contents

Data\Giants.esp

Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\femalegiant_0.nif

Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\femalegiant_1.nif

Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\femalegiant01_0.nif

Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\femalegiant01_1.nif

Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\femalegiant02_1.nif
Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\femalegiant02_0.nif

Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\giant_0.nif

Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\giant_1.nif

Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\giant01_0.nif
Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\giant01_1.nif

Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\giant02_0.nif

Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\giant02_1.nif

Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\skeleton.nif

Data\meshes\actors\giant\auxbones\SOS\Behaviors\SOSGiantBehavior.hkx

Data\meshes\actors\giant\auxbones\SOS\Characters\SOSGiantCharacter.hkx

Data\meshes\actors\giant\auxbones\SOS\Giant\SOSOffset.hkx

Data\meshes\actors\giant\auxbones\SOS\SOSGiant.hkx

Data\meshes\actors\giant\auxbones\SOS\SOSGiant.hkx

Data\skse\plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensions\Giants (entire folder)

Data\sound\fx\npc\giantf (entire folder)

Data\textures\actors\giant\femalegiant.dds

Data\textures\actors\giant\femalegiant_n.dds

Data\textures\actors\giant\giant.dds

Data\textures\actors\giant\giant_n.dds

Data\textures\actors\giant\malegenitalsf_1.dds

Data\textures\actors\giant\malegenitalsf_1_n.dds

Data\textures\actors\giant\malegenitalsf_1_s.dds

Data\textures\actors\giant\malegenitalsf_1_sk.dds

What can you do with this Mod?:

For now, there are no naked-specific animations related to giants so they will play the default vanilla animations. The custom giant skeleton contains the Schlongs of Skyrim-specific bone chain so using SoS Light will enable the dynamic physics movements (wiener jiggles). I have not tested with the SoS Full version, so anyone is welcome to bug-test that if they like.

As for the females, their breasts, butt, belly, and vagina are weighted to the proper bones, but will require custom animations or control mods to adjust and see any of those changes to their bodies. The breasts, butt, and belly will move accordingly if the HDT Physics Extension plugin is active, otherwise they will require custom animations or they will remain mostly static. And theoretically, the belly should change if the giantess becomes "pregnant", but I am not yet aware of any mods besides maybe SexLabHentaiPregnancy that has creature pregnancy (I haven't tested it though, so I cannot confirm). The "weight" version of this mod enables the body weight morphs for the giantess mesh, in the case where there are any NPC/creature-compatible dynamic weight/diversity mods that alter their weight. By default, giantesses should spawn at 50% weight (half-way between the minimum and maximum weight meshes). Note: You can use the 'setnpcweight' function in the console to test their morphs.

Required Mods:

• None - no extra mods required for this to work, but please let me know if there are any CTD/load issues when encountering a giant or giantess.

Incompatibilities:

• None that I know of so far, unless it's a mod that modifies the "NakedGiantBodyAA", "NakedGiantBodyAA01", "NakedGiantBodyAA02", and "LCharGiant" aspects of the .esp--this should be loaded after such a mod, if necessary.
  • Any mods that alter the giant's "skeleton.nif" file. Either avoid those mods from overwriting this file or install this mod after such mods.

Recommended Compatible Mods (optional):

Maybe To-Do List:
Major things:

• The male giants should be more or less complete and ready for any additions or edits anyone wants to make to them.
  • Possibly alter the male giant's clothes to fix geometry interpenetration of the genitals.

Optional things to be done (anyone can contribute to this as they are outside my knowledge scope for now...):

• Custom male/female animations and nude-specific functions (like SoS erection functions for males/herms???)
  • Custom male/female vocals and sound effects (partially implemented)
  • Weight-variable male meshes
  • Tie-in with SexLab functions?
  • ???

-----

Sample Images and Screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

(No presentable images as of yet!)

Screenshots by FauxFurry: here (normal) and here (modded with SoS Full)

Download:

Naked Giants "Weight Version with Sounds": (Last Updated: 2015-Sep-22)

The main mod which includes male and female naked meshes, HDTPE and SoS compatibility, and sounds. The female giants are "normal" proportioned by default. For more extreme proportions, check the Optional Mod Add-Ons.

naked_giants_weight_sound.zip

Optional Mod Add-Ons:

Alternate ESP:

Replaces .esp to add additional content or compatibility.

SoS Full Compatibility Patch: (Last Updated: 2015-Sep-22)

If for some reason, the main mod is not functioning properly with SoS Full, try this .esp instead. Of course, this requires Schlongs of Skyrim - Full.

giants_sos_full.zip

Alternate Meshes:

Collection of alternate meshes. Because I don't have time to build an installer, it will take some doing to implement these. You will need to extract the .zip and rename files to replace the ones you want. All the files should be named according to their variant, so all that needs to change is the suffix (usually starts with an underscore, like "_boobs", "_butt", or "_body"). Each variant will have a "_0" (0% weight) and a "_1" (100% weight) suffix and the giants will usually spawn at 50% weight. If you want 100% weight shape on spawn, you will need to have both weight files to be the same. For example: "femalegiant_body.nif" will become "femalegiant_1.nif" to replace the 100% weight file. In this way, you can mix and match weight shapes.

Female Giant (Giantess): (Last Updated: 2015-Sep-21)

Includes: Extremely large breasts, extremely large butt, and the "Weight 100" (of the older version) proportioned bodies.

femalegiant_alt_meshes.zip

Alternate XML:

Replaces .xml files to change the physics-based animations of the giants. Extract this on top of (or place after) the main mod.

No Physics (Collision Only): (Last Updated: 2015-Dec-29)

Omits the physics and constraints but retains the collision shape data. Necessary to prevent invisible mesh bugs due to NPC spawning with an attached HDT physics.

giants_no_physics.zip

Older Versions:

Reveal hidden contents

Detailed list of files (for installing/uninstalling): (Older Version)

"Replacer" Version

Reveal hidden contents

Data\Giants.esp

Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\femalegiant.nif

Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\femalegiant01.nif

Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\femalegiant02.nif

Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\giant.nif

Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\giant01.nif

Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\giant02.nif

Data\textures\actors\giant\malegenitalsf_1_msn.dds

"Weight" Version

Reveal hidden contents

Data\Giants.esp

Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\femalegiant_0.nif

Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\femalegiant_1.nif

Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\femalegiant01_0.nif

Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\femalegiant01_1.nif

Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\femalegiant02_1.nif
Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\femalegiant02_0.nif

Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\giant_0.nif

Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\giant_1.nif

Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\giant01_0.nif
Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\giant01_1.nif

Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\giant02_0.nif

Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\giant02_1.nif

Data\textures\actors\giant\malegenitalsf_1_msn.dds

Sample Images and Screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

Creation Kit samples:

post-173734-0-67148500-1383259995_thumb.jpg

Main Mod ("Replacer" and "Weight" Comparison):

post-173734-0-71086100-1389678754_thumb.jpg post-173734-0-54261400-1389678758_thumb.jpg post-173734-0-55295000-1389678760_thumb.jpg

Optional Add-On Comparison:

Reveal hidden contents

Mesh Replacers:

post-173734-0-18014900-1389678762_thumb.jpgpost-173734-0-73573400-1389678763_thumb.jpgpost-173734-0-33297400-1389678765_thumb.jpgpost-173734-0-91104500-1389678766_thumb.jpgpost-173734-0-58394100-1389678768_thumb.jpgpost-173734-0-13036300-1389678770_thumb.jpg

Screenshots by Yangi: here (early version)

Screenshots by Antilab: here (with edited skeleton)

Screenshot by SomeDragonbornGuy: here (giantess')

Download:

Naked Giants "Replacer Version" (Last updated: 2014-Jan-12):

The main mod which includes naked versions of male and female giants.
naked_giants_replacer.zip

Naked Giants "Weight Version" (Last updated: 2014-Jan-12):

The main mod which includes naked weight-variable versions of male and female giants.

naked_giants_weight.zip

Optional Mod Add-Ons:

Giants x2 (Last updated: 2013-Oct-08):

Similar to Hardy Giants, this mod increases the Height, Weight, and Health of actors derived from the GiantRace by a factor of 2. This mod is not dependent on Naked Giants, so it can be used separately if you like.

giants_x2.zip

Mesh Replacers (Last updated: 2014-Jan-12):

Any alternate meshes are listed here (you can also mix and match if you like, though keep in mind the naming conventions if you want to mix the meshes into the "weight" version of the mod!)

Male Giants:

(None at the moment!)

Female Giants (Giantess):

Small Breasts, Small Butt, Small Vagina

femalegiant_000-000-000.zip

Small Breasts, Medium Butt, Small Vagina

femalegiant_000-050-000.zip

Medium Breasts, Medium Butt, Small Vagina

femalegiant_050-050-000.zip

Medium Breasts, Large Butt, Medium Vagina

femalegiant_050-100-050.zip

Large Breasts, Large Butt, Small Vagina

femalegiant_100-100-000.zip

Large Breasts, Large Butt, Large Vagina

femalegiant_100-100-100.zip

Texture Replacers (Last updated: ????-???-??):

Any alternate textures will eventually be listed here!

Skeleton Replacers (Last updated: 2014-Jan-12):

Alternate skeletons for the giants (for now, it's a unisex skeleton--one skeleton for both genders).

- Smaller breasts skeleton by Antilab

Compatibility Patches (Last updated: 2014-May-20):

Patches for compatibility across other mods.

- Naked Giants Beast Form Compatibility Skeleton by GreenPlatypus (for Beast Form Spell by ShooD)

(Note: I will replace these files once I make a notable update to them. Also, feel free to notify me if you have created any of your own compatible giant-related content/add-ons and I'll link them here!)

-----

Things I still need to figure out:

• Make jiggly anatomy move using SoS and HDT, and/or custom key-animations. (partially solved)

Things the Modder can do:

• Anything you want, I suppose! Credit-giving can be nice, but not strictly necessary as I feel this is just another kit-bash for me to figure things out than a fully original mod, though I did spend some time getting the giantess' mesh and textures sorted out.

What the User can do:

• Report any errors or major issues (like CTD) so I, or anyone else here, can troubleshoot if possible.
  • Take screenshots and post them here!

Special thanks for mods used/edited to create this:
(Apologies if not mentioned by name)

If, for any reason, the moderators feel this topic and the contents it holds breaches any proprietary concerns, feel free to remove the download links and lock/delete the topic (but do let me know beforehand!).

Thanks for looking and have fun!

---

Other Mods:

• Draugr Females Nude - Original nude texture by Atomic Pro. Adds static breasts for nude and rags/armored version of the female draugr.
  • Female Dragons - Original mesh by Force2013. Adds female dragons to Skyrim!
  • HDT Werewolves - Adds SoS-Light and HDT Physics compatible male and female werewolves to Skyrim. (See 'Special Thanks' section on page for credits!)
  • HDT Large Hoop Earrings - Original mesh and .esp by Vioxsis. Adds wearable hoop earrings for females that are also HDT_PE compatible.
  • HDT Dragon Tails - A mod resource that adds equip-able, HDT Physics compatible, dragon tails for playable vanilla races and mannequins.
  • Raging Horse (Update) - Original mod by irysius. Adds an HDT Physics compatible, rage-based changing horse wiener for females.

• 1 month later...

Just found this mod cause I wanted to make my Skyrim sexier. Thing is I can't get the giantesses to spawn. Is there a console command for it? Looked up giants on the wiki, and tried player.placeatme 23aae. Only spawns naked male giants. Any help getting giantesses to spawn naturally or by command would be much appreciated!

On 1/19/2019 at 10:33 PM, Blackhour said:

Just found this mod cause I wanted to make my Skyrim sexier. Thing is I can't get the giantesses to spawn. Is there a console command for it? Looked up giants on the wiki, and tried player.placeatme 23aae. Only spawns naked male giants. Any help getting giantesses to spawn naturally or by command would be much appreciated!

If everything is working right, they should spawn at giant camps

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2019 at 10:33 PM, Blackhour said:

Well... they are extremely rare... I found one alone with two mammoths! She is beautiful and I made her a companion. Wish I could marry her but so far she shows no interest in mating with my character...i'll find a way!

Ok so I have been posting a lot... but i'm trying to get Naked Giants to play nicely with More nasty critters. It would seem that the meshes for MNC are different from the ones used in Naked Giants... has anyone made a compatibility set up for these two to work nicely together? It would seem the MNC is winning over Naked Giants :(

So disabling the MNC Giants00, Giants01 and Giants02 seems to cause the game to use the models from Giants.esp but the nude Giantess still falls back to the MNC femGiant_nude.nif. How the fuck do you make it so that the game uses the models from Naked Giants? I have Giants.esp lower in my load order than MNC so...wtf? Since the names are completely different it is difficult to figure this one out. Does anyone have a sure fire step by step on how to make this work?