[PLEASE CLOSE] Troubleshooting & Sum Up Bestiality Rape / Creature Sex

Suludi

This is really great, I love it! Thank you all so much, who contributed to this in one way or another.

two questions:

1. is there a mod out there that makes werewolfs a random encounter in the wild? I really enjoy their animations, but having to spawn them kinda takes the fun out of the rape. I'm playing vanilla skyrim, so I wouldn't know if that has changed in the dlc.

2. Is there an option to change interval between rapes? After an enemy is done, it usually takes a few minutes till my pc can get raped again. Or am I missing something?

Another thing I'd like to add: this mod would greatly profit from having sounds. The monster could use its attack-grunt and for the squishy noises you could use something like ->attachment, for example.

sounds.rar

1. Update SKSE/MCM/SkyUI?

2. Run FNIS for Characters and Creatures?

Sky UI and SKSE is up to date,I don't see a manual update option for MCM.Isn't it supposed to be automatic?

FNIS won't fix it,I've already tried.Besides,it's not an animation problem.

Guest corespore

I tried put the mod and everything ran fine for me. The problem i'm having now is that i uninstalled the mod and the required mods (Beats anim.pac, beast extras WIP4, bestiality .31, FNIS creature pack) and reverted back to FNIS 3.5 I've had some odd issues. Some of the creatures such as the ash-spawn are now sticking out of the ground in an upright pose and the draugr are resting in their coffins sitting upright. They attack and move around just fine but they seem to be missing their resting animations now. Also, i can no longer ride dragons now, i approach the dragon and go into a stiff upright pose where i freeze aside the dragon for a few seconds then it goes back to me standing on the ground, again, i'm missing some sort of animation. I went back to steam and verified my account hoping that the missing animations would be restored but to no avail. I ran FNIS after i uninstalled the mod and like i said most of the animations are fine but the resting ones for several NPC's including the ash-spawn (which aren't even part of the mod in question) no longer have resting animations. Does anyone know what i messed up here?

Hi great mod. Just noticed kahjit and argonians crash to desktop.  Is this normal or is there something I am missing.   Tested so far with wolf near embershard mine.   Thanks for mod and any help if possible.  ps--Normal nord and turn down x race also are ok.    Thinking something about mods?   have cbbe argonian.

Bestiality Rape.... Hmmm... I mean, wolves, bears, horses, cows, spiders...etc...etc...

Draugr, Falmer, Werewolves, Vampire Lord, Trolls, Giants, ..... To some extent, Dragons....  Not so.. "Bestial", in the same category..

They have sentience.... they make a conscious decision to rape or not to rape..  So, it's technically not "Bestiality" sex with Animals... is it?

I know... stupid place to ask a dumb questions... Just ...'saying'.... is all...

Guest corespore

Technically bestiality involves a sexual act between a human and an individual of another species. It would be difficult to apply our narrow view to a world such as skyrim. Is a katjiit or an argonian an animal or man? What would you call a vampire or werewolf, they can be both animal and man almost at will.  Another way to look at, in the world of skyrim (morrowind, etc) is the marriage system..... you can basically marry anyone of any sex,  religion, species. If anything i would say we could learn a thing or two about tolerance from such a place. And for whatever my opinion is worth i don't think your question is stupid by any measure, the only stupid ones are the ones that never get asked.

So I got 2 things that aren't working as intended.

First off, the "sleeping" Draugr are now rotated 90 degrees and stick straight out from their resting places, making them incredibly easy to spot and distinguish from the actually dead ones at first glance. Pretty sure this has to do with the skeletons(Though I can't verify which of the mods it is), which is why I'll ask if there's a particular loading order or action that needs to be taken to avoid this. This only affects the Draugr who sleep in the walls and blend in with the dead Draugr around them, not the ones in actual graves. This does not break or harm the game or combat, it just makes them easy to spot and harms your immersion.

Secondly, I can't get the Beast Rape menu to appear in my MCM menu. It appeared in a quicksave, but since it was a testing save I had to overwrite it and the menu still hasn't registered again since, leaving me unsure if it's active or if it stopped working.

Again, could you perhaps specify the load order in which the mods are meant to be activated in? Is there a particular file that should overwrite the same file of another mod or?

Guest corespore

@Rufus. The purple texture is a sign that the texture is missing. It might be that the texture files may have been put into another file instead of the proper one. The SOS mod would be a place to start the search. Check the texture files in SOS and look for any files named after animals (draugr, bear etc). You may need to simply move them back to the proper bestiality extras file.

@Ishmmael. I'm having the exact same issue with the draugr, are you having an issue with the ash-spawn standing straight upright while in idle mode instead of below ground?

@Rufus. The purple texture is a sign that the texture is missing. It might be that the texture files may have been put into another file instead of the proper one. The SOS mod would be a place to start the search. Check the texture files in SOS and look for any files named after animals (draugr, bear etc). You may need to simply move them back to the proper bestiality extras file.

The extra's file is installed properly. (I reinstalled it just to make sure)  But trolls and giants have the purple peen. Human "parts" are properly textured. I've tried the "Better Males" nude mod's textures but it doesn't work either.

Hi.

I have a problem with getting the animations to work and was wondering if anyone could help me? I've installed everything I need ( I think) and all goes well except when the rape actually happens, the creature does his humping but i'm just left frozen standing there.
Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Guest guilmonn

I have a problem with spells. Everything works with dogs, horses etc. But not in my werewolf. He keeps humpin ma char, but my chars stands in T position. Its weird, because it works for dogs and horses. Any help? I did everyting according to instructions.

Archived