hello all...my results so far...

...................update.................

ive tried

draugr

falmer

sabrecat

giants

wolves

ice wolf = CTD

the draugr no longer does "T" pose thing whats odd is that I haven't changed anything in the mod...the only thing that has happened mod wise is I got a CTD on an attempted molestation from an ice wolf...other wolves seem to work or have worked in the past...not sure if they still work...gonna test it out soon

the falmer seem to work perfectly while performing the sex act but they don't return to their hostile state, instead they assume an aggressive stance and just kinda wander about

the sabrecat seems to work but my test encounter ended up being on a steep hill and my character was completely inside the ground, the sabrecat also resumed its hostile state correctly after it was finished w my char if I recall correctly

the giant also seemed to work correctly during the act (no invisible giant for me)...but again, the giant, like the falmer never returned to its hostile state correctly

also

I love the animations done by "gone"...the level of aggression is just about perfect, the alignment seems good so far and this mod, while rather buggy at this time is still enjoyable...appropriate voicing and some kind of facial expression would be a HUGE improvement but im sure that will come in time

on a side note...this mod seems to have effected some non beasty animations...not anything huge but some slight odditys in other animations... dance of death and spell casting if I recall...still enjoying this mod though

over all I am happy with this new "toy" and cant wait to see it expanded on...

thank you to both "gone" and "mazoky" for sharing this

Ok, here I offer some weird behaviour from my game:

I installed all in the correct order

I used the latest FNIS and creature addon and run both FNIS executes to enable the animations.

I used BOSS for the load order

Everything works fine...except: (I use three different characters atm)

character number 1 encounters purple dongs and creatures sometimes don't move during sex

character number 2 doesn't even see dongs but animations work perfectly

character number 3 ...well don't want it lol (disabled it in MCM)

So, how are the experiences so different for two characters with exact the same content installed and enabled?

I know this is still beta and needs to evolve with maybe voice/sound, cum-effects and even unwanted pregnancy ( :P ) but it makes my head spin to see such differences when I switch from one character to another. Only thing I know about papyros that it is propably invented in old egypt by weed-consumers or so. But could it be possible that the scripts work somehow different for different characters?

I try to have sex with the chicken but they keep arresting me.

Maybe have installed wrong?

o_O 

Why he hell would you even be trying to have sex with a chicken. I mean the cocks are, well... In any case, if you read the first post it is clearly evident that there isn't even an animation for chickens so... try as you may you are not going to be laying any eggs via chickens anytime soon. And since chickens are property, if you go around killing them then the guards are going to start opening cans of whoop ass on you.

EDIT: Ok, now I know that you are talking about the FNIS Zoo animation pack. You should have probably mentioned that as it isn't really part of this mod. It is a seperate mod in itself. Don't know why you wouldn't be able to have sex with a chicken unless you either did not install the animation pack correctly, didn't run FINS, or are trying to interact with a chicken that is not along the road where the mod indicates the 'creatures' are. Otherwise the other half of my comment stands. You kill a chicken and people are going to maul your punk ass.