I asked this in the other topic also but I've managed to get the character to do the anims but not the creatures. They just stand idly. This includes all creatures. I downloaded fnis 4.0 and the creatures pack, I have Gone's animations also, all requirements are in the game. But creatures just don't play their part.

Edit, I get the configuration menu for MCM too.

The creatures either stand still or do their run animations. I've ran the fnis users tool too.

Edit:Edit (lol): I've read that there are two buttons, one says generate character anims and the other says generate creature. However ever since I downloaded fnis, I can't really read anything on the buttons so I can't determine which one is creatures. 

I have two in yellow, one generates the usual animations and everything else which allowed me to use all other mods perfectly.

And second one which when I click, says:

Create creature behaviors

Added 0 mod behaviors for 0 creatures.

Below these two are three other buttons, one does something about duplicate animations, other says want to remove creature behaviors? (when clicked) and the other asks if it should make a shortcut.

Can anybody guide a blind man such as myself? :P

change the languages to english in FNIS generator tool and the text will appear!!! This is happened also to me but with english languages work perfectly.

I brought this up in another thread yesterday and thought perhaps some people have not heard it before..

when installing games in windows.. never install to the Drive:\program files and\or program files(x86) directory's,

Install to drive:\Game or what ever.  windows sometimes moves files from the program files directory to the users directory when programs run that do not have admin rights to that folder.

Also...Run all programs with Admin access. just to be sure!

when you install anything to game animation related or not.... Run FNIS USERS for character and creatures!

these two things only take a minute to run so why not? best to just make sure no?

Didn't think this mod was going to get up and going this quickly.  I've done a little testing with wolves and draugr with no problems whatsoever.  Very nice job and thanks. 

Any chance of adjusting timers?  They seem short with a max of 20 seconds.

if you will open your settings for mods in skyrim there is a handy lil bestiality tab there that you can adjust some things in.  :)

Ruff!

Thank you so much for making this mod! I wasn't expecting it to come out so soon after the animations were made available.

First test:

Giant, wolf and saber cat were perfect.

Bear worked, but I kept sliding out from under him.

For draugr, my animations worked, but he just stood there. (Maybe because he was casting a spell when rape started.)

If this would work for companions, it would be awesome. (I have a companion [Alicia painslut] who is constantly getting raped. When raped by creatures, she gets stuck.)

Keep up the great work!!!

Draugr doesn't work for me either, its exactly the same as what you discribe, am I missing something?

Also is there a way to remove the body armor during sex?

Didn't think this mod was going to get up and going this quickly.  I've done a little testing with wolves and draugr with no problems whatsoever.  Very nice job and thanks. 

Any chance of adjusting timers?  They seem short with a max of 20 seconds.

if you will open your settings for mods in skyrim there is a handy lil bestiality tab there that you can adjust some things in.   :)

Ruff!

I'm not sure what you mean.  In MCM the max time adjustment is 20 seconds.  Default is 10 seconds.  Not sure how else that would be adjusted.  I imagine there's an option in Creation Kit, but I'm not touching that because I don't know how to use it and for some reason I can't launch it.  Don't really want to go that route if possible.

Getting wolf stand still do nothing

or wolf hits player CTD.

Log of FNIS 4.0 Beta 3 (Yes, I checked)

fnis.png

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading Bestiality ( 1 bear) ...
 4 animations for 1 mods successfully included
Reading Bestiality ( 2 dog) ...
 8 animations for 1 mods successfully included
Reading Bestiality ( 3 draugr) ...
Reading Bestiality ( 4 falmer) ...
 12 animations for 1 mods successfully included
Reading Bestiality ( 5 giant) ...
Reading Bestiality ( 6 horse) ...
Reading Bestiality ( 7 sabrecat) ...
Reading Bestiality ( 8 werewolfbeast) ...
Reading Bestiality ( 9 wolf) ...
 8 animations for 1 mods successfully included
Added 9 mod behavior files for 9 creatures.

Hey there, was looking forward to someone to use Gone's bestiality animations. Good for you!

Unfortunately, I tested it out and only half the animation runs. The rape victim animation for my character works perfectly, but the creatures merely stand around as the animation plays. I have all the required programs you've listed and ran the mods through BOSS and TES5Edit. There doesn't seem to be an error with load order as far as I can tell, but the animations aren't working properly.

I used the console command "player.setatme" to spawn creatures next to my character to test out the animation.

UPDATE

Got the animations to work. I love it!

However, it seems the game will CTD when there are more than one creature in the area when the animation starts. Happened to me when a pair of wolves attacked me.

it works fine with me in that regard, I used the spell tho o 1 wolf while Lydia was in range to kill the other (cuz colisions are enabled buring it which wont allow other characters to move from their spot like in sexlab)

Have you renamed the wolf behavior file? It's in meshes/actors/canine/behaviors wolf. You need to rename the file wolfbehavior_FNISxxx.hkx to wolfbehavior_FNIS.hkx and probably run the FNIS generator again (not sure about this but running FNIS again is never wrong. :) )

Could be the issue. I decided to try other creatures and they work fine.

Good job. 

I have noticed a lot of people have had issues with this mazoky, maybe you should update ur post with instructions that way you don't get your forum flooded with people who haven't done the following: download the requirements and install using nmm, update the anim file in the data directory and remove the xxx from the wolf anim file, download this file and install using nmm,  update fnis creatures, update fnis characters. something along these lines (this is what I did and now it works 100%, well minus the dragon. haven't tried the dragon after downloading 003v)

Very good job !  However during the rape scene Giants and horses become invisible. They become visible again after the rape ends . Does anyone else have this issue?

That could happen because the alignment isn't correct for these two creatures.

I noticed that the player sound doesn't work at all during scenes.