View File

Hello, this is a mod of rape by animals.

It is based on the "animation" Gone.

Requirements :

- Pack animation - Gone

- FNIS 4.0 Beta

- Creature Pack 4.0

- SKSE

- SkyUI

Installation :

Copy the file in the directory "data" on your skyrim installation.

Launched "GenerateFNISforUsers" is clicked on the "FNIS Behavior Characters" and "FNIS Behavior Creatures" button.

if you do not have is the Button you do not have the correct version of FNIS.

Bug wolf / Dog

FNIS Message :

For some odd reason, FNIS dog animations causeCTD as soon as a (custom) file wolfbehavior.hkx is in this same directory. No problem the other way around (FNIS wolf animations).

Which makes it impossible to use both FNIS dog and wolf animations.

Since I think it's more important to have dogs, I have renamed wolfbehavior_FNIS.hkx into wolfbehavior_FNISXXX.hkx. This will skip the wolf part of the generator.

Animation available

- Draugr

- Werewolf - 3

- Wolf - 2

- Horse

- Falmer - 3

- Bear

- Sabrecat

- Giant

coming

- Troll - Bug with the FNIS Modder it crash with the troll

- Gargoyle

- Vampire Lord

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/14/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    Check the BestialityRape "Requirements" section.
  • Special Edition Compatible

Is this an FNIS spell animation or do you really get raped by creatures during battle or something? Sorry for asking but I really don't know.

there are spells to activate sex with creatures and also a rape during combat, which has a nice menu driven setup in mod configuration settings. 

Very nice start! keep up the great work!

Kudos to Gone for creating the animations that made this possible and also B3lisario For the jump start in the right direction with working the animations out with FNIS. GREAT job folks! THANKS!  

Hey there, was looking forward to someone to use Gone's bestiality animations. Good for you!

Unfortunately, I tested it out and only half the animation runs. The rape victim animation for my character works perfectly, but the creatures merely stand around as the animation plays. I have all the required programs you've listed and ran the mods through BOSS and TES5Edit. There doesn't seem to be an error with load order as far as I can tell, but the animations aren't working properly.

I used the console command "player.setatme" to spawn creatures next to my character to test out the animation.

UPDATE

Got the animations to work. I love it!

However, it seems the game will CTD when there are more than one creature in the area when the animation starts. Happened to me when a pair of wolves attacked me.

Is this an FNIS spell animation or do you really get raped by creatures during battle or something? Sorry for asking but I really don't know.

there are spells to activate sex with creatures and also a rape during combat, which has a nice menu driven setup in mod configuration settings. 

Very nice start! keep up the great work!

Kudos to Gone for creating the animations that made this possible and also B3lisario For the jump start in the right direction with working the animations out with FNIS. GREAT job folks! THANKS!  

Awesome. Downloading now and looking forward to the features of this mod. :D

Little report (updated): Animation working 100% to me with

- sabrecat

- Wolf

- Horse

- dog (use "evil" dog command to test without spell aka player.placeatme CE60C 1 )

- werewolf

- falmer

- Draugr

- Giant (easy to test with id 936D3 )

Can't trigger : Bear

I don't use the spell mod yet and no special texture to avoid other issue until i test it more.

Also, it seems a creature who already had sex with you, don't rape you anymore. Can someone test by his side plz ?

Little report : Animation working 100% to me with

- sabrecat

- Wolf

- Horse

- dog (use "evil" dog command to test without spell aka player.placeatme CE60C 1 )

not tested :

all other

Can't trigger : Bear

I don't use the spell mod yet and no special texture to avoid other issue until i test it more.

Also, it seems a creature who already had sex with you, don't rape you anymore. Can someone test by his side plz ?

yes its seems theres a cooldown because that happend with me and the draugr

GREAT mod, Kudos. :) however, i thinks its me but when i initiate the animation via spell or automatically my character animates properly however always faces the wrong direction and all the creatures iv tried dont do anything. i have went back and forth between V3 and 2 but nothing changes. i have Used GenerateFNISforUsers.exe properly every time. everything work except for the creature Animation. I have read this forum multiple time and cant seem to fix the problem or im more blind then i think.. Can you please tell me what i have done wrong? Thanks.

Did you remember to reactivate the FNIS generate for users thingy? I forgot that one time with another mod and that was the result. Also perhaps possible it's like FONV and there's pose mod conflicting?

Yea ive used GenerateFNISforUsers.exe all the time. i have tried going back and forth between V3 and 2 but nothing changes. i have Used GenerateFNISforUsers.exe properly every time. everything else works except creature animation. they just waddle in place. not even stand still just go back and forth and my character faces the wrong way.

Pose mod?

Did you remember to reactivate the FNIS generate for users thingy? I forgot that one time with another mod and that was the result. Also perhaps possible it's like FONV and there's pose mod conflicting?

Yea ive used GenerateFNISforUsers.exe all the time. i have tried going back and forth between V3 and 2 but nothing changes. i have Used GenerateFNISforUsers.exe properly every time. everything else works except creature animation. they just waddle in place. not even stand still just go back and forth and my character faces the wrong way.

Pose mod?

There in seems to be your problem, at least it seems to me. You said you've gone between V3 and 2. But what is required is V4.

Requirements

Pack animation - Gone

FNIS 4.0 Beta

Creature Pack 4.0

- SKSE

- SkyUI

-C

Pose mod?

There in seems to be your problem, at least it seems to me. You said you've gone between V3 and 2. But what is required is V4.

Requirements

Pack animation - Gone

FNIS 4.0 Beta

Creature Pack 4.0

- SKSE

- SkyUI have FNIS 4.0 Bets and the others. i was refering to the Beast spell mod and the Actual

I have all thos already. i was refering to the previous versions of this Beast mod.

Sorry but how do you even activate this mod? I can't find the spell name to test, and when I let a wolf attack me he just kills me. I've installed all the required mods and ran the proper version of FNIS, nothing happens.

you have to enable the mod via MCM menu

check off the animals you want to "use" you

Pose mod?

Requirements

Pack animation - Gone

FNIS 4.0 Beta

Creature Pack 4.0

- SKSE

- SkyUI have FNIS 4.0 Bets and the others. i was refering to the Beast spell mod and the Actual

I have all thos already. i was refering to the previous versions of this Beast mod.

OK, wso i have COMPLETLY disabled every mod i have other the essentails such as unoffical skyrim patch etc. i used the FNIS Generator, loaded the game. saved a new file, quit, used he FNIS Generator again, restarted the game and its still not working. DX