Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP

Sorry for bumping this up, but I think this is the right topic to post this in.

Is this plugin the one that adds certain NPCs coming up to you and claiming that your sex acts are heinous in public and then you must fend them off with sex? I don't really like this option and was wondering if this is the plugin that has this feature?

Sorry for bumping this up' date=' but I think this is the right topic to post this in.

Is this plugin the one that adds certain NPCs coming up to you and claiming that your sex acts are heinous in public and then you must fend them off with sex? I don't really like this option and was wondering if this is the plugin that has this feature?

[/quote']

Don't think so. This plugin is for you to seduce folks into having sex with you if your disposition is high enough. You can even talk married women into sex if you pester them enough.

The plugin you are talking about is probably Lovers Stupid NPC.

I don't have that one. Maybe it's PayBandit?

Paybandit does have a few bandits that will run up to you and demand money (you can offer them sex instead). However they don't demand sex from you.

Post your load order as well as what is being said and we can figure it out for you.

Here's my (working) load order:

00 Oblivion.esm

01 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

02 x117race.esm

03 Lovers with PK.esm

04 LoversCreature.esm

05 Hair Master.esm

06 Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp [Version 3.4.1]

07 UOPS Additional Changes.esp

08 Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

09 DLCShiveringIsles.esp

0A Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp [Version 1.5.0]

0B USIPS Additional Changes.esp

0C DLCSpellTomes.esp

0D DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

0E DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.6]

0F Knights.esp

10 Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.1.2]

11 Alternate Start Revamped.esp

12 KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

13 HUD Status Bars.esp [Version 5.3.2]

14 Westwind_Rogue_HGEC.esp

15 LoversSetBody.esp

16 LoversDRader.esp

17 LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

18 LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

19 LoversVoiceSSPx117.esp

1A LoversRaperS.esp

1B LoversJoburg.esp

1C LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp

1D LoversBed.esp

1E LoversPayBandit.esp

1F LoversPower.esp

20 Lovers with PK.esp [Version 96]

21 LoversCreature.esp

22 Lovers with PK Extender.esp [Version 2.4.3]

23 LoversSoundCreature.esp [Version 0.1.0]

24 LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp

25 LoversStopCombatEx.esp

26 LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

27 LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

28 LoversRapeSlave.esp

29 LoversAdultYield.esp

2A LoversMagic.esp

2B LoversHudInformation.esp [Version 1.02]

2C LoversImmoralGuards.esp

2D LoversImmoralSisters.esp

2E LoversLoveJuice.esp

2F LoversLight.esp

30 Chocolate Elves.esp

31 Synx.esp

32 From2ch Lives.esp

33 117NPCs.esp

34 City Life-x117.esp

35 SetBody.esp

36 AutoSetBody.esp

37 Real_Mannequin.esp

38 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

39 LoversMB2.esp

3A Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

3B LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

3C Lovers3dorgasm.esp

3D LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

What's being said is something like how what I am doing is disgraceful in public and I need to do something about it....then I'm given options and one is to pay with sex.

• 3 weeks later...

I have installed Base Pack, Resource Pack and this. All I get is like 10 positions, is that it or am I missing something?

I am assuming you installed v3 of the resource pack right?

Did you install the 11-200 bbb animations pack or did you pick your own 11-200 animations from the Daedra Sutra?

I am having the same problem as parzysty, I have everything installed but the mod seemingly only works with about 10 poses.  When I press F I get a list which shows 9 pose options and a random option.  I installed resource pack v3 and also tried adding some from Daedra Sutra but I have no idea how to see these other poses in game, I can only get the basics.

UPDATE : Nevermind, I figured it out.  DOH I'm such a noob.  I wasn't pressing Z to cycle between the poses apparently.  I didn't realize the poses/animations are all lumped into the same 9 categories tagged by their "sposgroup" value in the INI files.  F11 and F12 still don't do anything but everything else seems to work.  Now my only problem is that I have so many animations if I press Z, it's hard to pick one as it cycles through them so fast.

Cast your lovers settings spell, then choose "Settings for animations and positions", then choose "Set additional animations Automatically".

Now lovers will randomly select a starting sex position from all your available positions.  This is not recommended if you use PK Extender.

• 4 months later...

To use these animations the basic Lovers package and this mod here should be enough.

As far as I remember there are several of those included when choosing the "I want you to play with me first" dialogue option. If you set the Lovers settings (a spell on self that brings up the Lovers settings menu) to using all positions and manual change, you can then switch through the different animations with the grab key (by default 'Z' on your keyboard) until the desired 'boob wanking' shows up.

To use these animations the basic Lovers package and this mod here should be enough.

As far as I remember there are several of those included when choosing the "I want you to play with me first" dialogue option. If you set the Lovers settings (a spell on self that brings up the Lovers settings menu) to using all positions and manual change, you can then switch through the different animations with the grab key (by default 'Z' on your keyboard) until the desired 'boob wanking' shows up.

hmm i cant finde it X( i know where is the Lovers settings menu is but i cant finde how to use all postions wtih manual change, if i do i can only switch by 2 postitions by Z if i use one dialogue :) maybe tell the full names of the mods i need for it just to be sure i make it right :) thanks alot again

Install the lovers resources pack and the lovers base pack (rev96v2 or higher).  If you install lovers resources pack v3 or the animated penis one you will need to install the 11-200 bbb pack as well (or select your own 11-200 from the Daedra Sutra).  Then install Adult play plus SSP and that is all you need.  By default lovers is set up to allow switching via the z key to any animation in the group that is playing. 

If you can't switch by more than 2 positions it is because you have either done something wrong or installed PK Extender and are stuck in foreplay.

Install the lovers resources pack and the lovers base pack (rev96v2 or higher).  If you install lovers resources pack v3 or the animated penis one you will need to install the 11-200 bbb pack as well (or select your own 11-200 from the Daedra Sutra).  Then install Adult play plus SSP and that is all you need.  By default lovers is set up to allow switching via the z key to any animation in the group that is playing. 

If you can't switch by more than 2 positions it is because you have either done something wrong or installed PK Extender and are stuck in foreplay.

thanks alot :) im new to lovers mods but they are awesome

• 1 month later...

As for SSP, there was no definite answer, but seeing how the first version was released as "AdultPlay+SpringSell" I assume SpringSell is what the "SS" stands for. The P might be "Play" or "Pack" or whatever.

The characters for the verb "to sell" (売) and "spring" (春) read together as "baishun" is translated as "prostitution".

• 4 weeks later...

You have to try 'hey, I want to ask you something' first. You'll get what is basically a no, but another option, 'what about true love' will appear lower in the menu, if your persuasion skills are decent. Keep using this until they agree. Once they've let you screw them once, you'll have yet another menu option, 'what about sexual desire'. You can now try this or 'true love' until they agree again, as often as you want.

• 1 month later...