SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

Thanks for taking the time to convert these. They look great. Love your character too. She'd be a definitely follower mod for me.

Thanks! I've wanted to do her as an follower for an long time but unfortunately ECE + RaceMenu = Creation Kit trolling :( , if you know what I mean.

Thanks for taking the time to convert these. They look great. Love your character too. She'd be a definitely follower mod for me.

Thanks! I've wanted to do her as an follower for an long time but unfortunately ECE + RaceMenu = Creation Kit trolling :( , if you know what I mean.

No need, mate. You've done a lot already for us. Keep on trucking. And you enjoyed GTA V yet? ;)

My apologies for even asking this question because I am extremely grateful for what you and Bola08 given us so far...however would the 'Nightshade' armor be making it's way soon out to us? :)

Oh and a picture of my character since you so nicely have been showing yours...

bfuo.png gv4z.png

I'm sorry, dont bury me in flames  TT_TT  but im having trouble getting the Leather clothes set (vest and shorts) thru console because alot of other items have the letter series V-E-S-T (Like harVEST) and S-H-O-R-T-S (like SHORTSword). Is there anyway to make the console look for ONLY those specific letters/words using the "Help" command, or any other way...If somebody could just gimme a quick primmer on how to search properly or maybe navigate thru the complete list the Help command gets me (its pretty huge, got lots of item mods)

Thank you

I'm sorry, dont bury me in flames  TT_TT  but im having trouble getting the Leather clothes set (vest and shorts) thru console because alot of other items have the letter series V-E-S-T (Like harVEST) and S-H-O-R-T-S (like SHORTSword). Is there anyway to make the console look for ONLY those specific letters/words using the "Help" command, or any other way...If somebody could just gimme a quick primmer on how to search properly or maybe navigate thru the complete list the Help command gets me (its pretty huge, got lots of item mods)

Thank you

Try searching with quotes. For example: help "leather vest"

Shockero,

Thanks yet again for the good work on conversions. I think we have the same taste when it comes to "armor" >.>

Heh, those *armors* are meant to attract attention rather than protecting something..

My apologies for even asking this question because I am extremely grateful for what you and Bola08 given us so far...however would the 'Nightshade' armor be making it's way soon out to us? :)

Oh and a picture of my character since you so nicely have been showing yours...

-snip

Nightshade will come(i hope at least), I need to re-convert it via the hard way. Nice character btw!

-snip

Thats how the author named them, can't do anything about that, also If I remember correctly you can craft them at the forge / Leather category. In the console, the Vest is named...Vest and the Shorts are named...Shorts, look first for the ARMOR category, then search for them.

------

For those requesting Krista armors conversion, as far as I know, she has an account here on Loverslab, and i've seen that she took down any conversion(at least from what I've seen so far). I don't know to write in russian, so requesting permission is not possible for me, even so, I doubt she will accept anyway, i haven't seen any UNP/CBBE conversion either.

Thank you

I tried with quotes, it says there is nothing with that specific name and when i try variations and either get way too much items or nothing at all, and i checked in my DATA folder and everything seems to be in the right place (so thats not the problem). Is there a filter code (like the console shows ie: 1,2,3,4) that only forces the Help command to search only for armors?

Thanks

Thank you

I tried with quotes, it says there is nothing with that specific name and when i try variations and either get way too much items or nothing at all, and i checked in my DATA folder and everything seems to be in the right place (so thats not the problem). Is there a filter code (like the console shows ie: 1,2,3,4) that only forces the Help command to search only for armors?

Thanks

What about just crafting them? They should be under leather or hide with no requirements on smithing menu.

Could you make huntress top and bottom pieces separate so it could be mixed with other armors ?

M8 do you know what a conversion is? It's just an adaptation of the original armor to the body nothing modified to how it works. If you want that you either have to talk to the original author or make it yourself in 3dsmax or blender and then in CK to redo the esp

Could you make huntress top and bottom pieces separate so it could be mixed with other armors ?

Or if you have nifskope you can remove the parts yourself, rightclick on the part you want to remove and chose Remove Branch, do the same at _0 and _1 weight. Or just throw an alpha layer to remove the part you want in Photoshop.

--------

Damn! i never expected that photo archive to have so many downloads(more than some armors!), looks like i will upload another pack once I have enough pictures ;)

Edited by Shocky

Skimpy falmer armor! Woot!  Always been a fav, glad to see it on 7b!  Thanks Shocky :D

Didn't really liked it at first, but 7B curves makes it sexier :)

Thanks for the Field Mage outfit love!

Lots of hugs and kisses :heart: ! If you want anything else, just ask.