SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

Couple of suggestions you've probably got in the frying pan already though!

Dark Disciple armour by the magnificent Bettercause

would be simply amazing with Sevenbase TBBP

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/42398/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D42398&pUp=1

What more can I say other than... 

The glorious Demon Hunter by Jojjo...

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/42169/?

Yours in utter hope

V

Read the main post please.

I do take armor conversion requests, however post them in the official request thread HERE,also don't get your hopes too high that I will convert exactly what you want, I do need to like it first before doing it.

Requesting this to be converted :ph34r: : 

Very Sexy Ebony Armour 

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7244//?

Was my fav armor, but stopped using since changing body mods.  

You could always just use Bodychange.

I use it to switch between UNPB and 7B. Depending on the armor I'm in the mood for.

Well the nice thing about UNPB and SeveNBase, is they are compatible with each other. Just minor differences between the two. So anything that works for SeveNBase, will work for UNPB and vice versa. I personally use UNPB, but on ocassion, have followers and npcs wearing UNP, UNPC, UNPB, and SeveNBase clothing to give them variety. And they are all compatible with each other, so works out great. No weird texture issues or anything.

GET IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A SAMMICH MOD

You know where the kitchen is, and while you are there come back with an sandwich for me too!

Well the nice thing about UNPB and SeveNBase, is they are compatible with each other. Just minor differences between the two. So anything that works for SeveNBase, will work for UNPB and vice versa. I personally use UNPB, but on ocassion, have followers and npcs wearing UNP, UNPC, UNPB, and SeveNBase clothing to give them variety. And they are all compatible with each other, so works out great. No weird texture issues or anything.

Yup, thats the good thing with UNP base bodies, but I can't understand how some people can say that CBBE bodyslider is all bodies together, I mean...the UNP butt is different from the CBBE one as I've seen in many pictures, 7B for example has thighs which bodyslider can't achieve, same thing about bewbs and arms..

GET IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A SAMMICH MOD

You know where the kitchen is, and while you are there come back with an sandwich for me too!

Yup, thats the good thing with UNP base bodies, but I can't understand how some people can say that CBBE bodyslider is all bodies together, I mean...the UNP butt is different from the CBBE one as I've seen in many pictures, 7B for example has thighs which bodyslider can't achieve, same thing about bewbs and arms..

Try the CB++ bodysliders.  You might not get an exact fit, and the body nodes are CBBE obviously, but it's as good as it can get.  The biggest asset of CBBE bodyslider is that you can customize the body mesh to suit your specific need (for example I wanted an all encompassing A-cup to M-cup -Asian metrics- body with juicy thighs at weight 100, kinda like 7B's) and also modify armor meshes that have bodyslider files to that special body.  I'd be a happy panda if everything under the sky was bodyslider compatible.  But yes, the EXACT 7B thighs are either hard to get or I'm incompetent xP I did achieve a decent (for me) result in getting the yummy thighs that I want in my custom bodyslider body.

-cut because of size 

You forget one thing the slider can achiev the shapes not 100% but near but the main diff are the textures. Unp have way better textures then cbbe

I'm pretty sure SG Renewal Textures and normals for CBBE are as good as their UNP equivalent.  If anything, I've come to prefer their CBBE version.  Unless you mean something else, or we're talking pixel level, but I'm not that perfectionist.  Only real issue I have with the bodyslider body is that damn arm-bending.  Not sure how other bodymods fare with that, but the problem is pretty obvious during some SexLab animations.

Truth be told, if there was a UNP++ bodyslider with at least as many options, I'd be trying that, too.

What for race or body texture mod do you use?

Damn it, is it that hard to read the first page? Anyway, the race is Temptress Race but the body texture/face are PRIVATE and I won't give them away :s

hi i like your character  where can i  see more screenshot of her?

I will upload an archive later this day or tomorrow with the most viewed pictures,some pictures I like, unfortunately I've lost some of them, so I will put some bonus ones in there too to make it up!. Other than that, you can see more of Arielle(the character name) on Flickr or -snip

EDIT: Or browse this thread for them.

Edited by Shocky

What for race or body texture mod do you use?

Damn it, is it that hard to read the first page? Anyway, the race is Temptress Race but the body texture/face are PRIVATE and I won't give them away :s

hi i like your character  where can i  see more screenshot of her?

I will upload an archive later this day or tomorrow with the most viewed pictures,some pictures I like, unfortunately I've lost some of them, so I will put some bonus ones in there too to make it up!. Other than that, you can see more of Arielle(the character name) on Flickr / Nexus, my nickname is "Shockero" on both of them.

EDIT: Or browse this thread for them.

haha  that was awesome looking forward to see ! :blush:

Ro's armor! Awesome. It's such an awesome barbarian armor, especially with SevenBase's strong looking legs.

Would you consider adding BBP to your Tsun Armor - Cleavage?

The conversion was done by Bola08, if he wants to, will do.

--------------------

Alright, i've uploaded an archive with more photos of Arielle, might have missed some of them. Check first post for download link.

Initially, i wanted to create an blog and post them all there, but I doubt it'll get any attention.

Guest wellbredbitch

thank you so much for these fabulous conversions Shocky.

my character  uses 7B bombshell bounce and until now, my personal choice of armor conversions for her was limited to the hunting grounds outfit and the ancient skyrim armor .

now she can swing her two handed hammer to smite the wicked and ungodly and look super stylish at the same time.