SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

First off, took a good bit of a break from modding and playing skyrim...since I've been doing it on and off since release rofl.  

I've seen my share of sexy armors, and I was largely impressed with recently Crosscrusades vanilla pack.  Sadly he didn't finish all of them for 7b.  Now I've always been a huge fan of UNPB, but in terms of armor 7b looks and is superior.  It also seems to fit the body more natural.  

That all being said, you've brought a hurricane of sexiness back into 7b for me.  I thought I've seen at all, but yet again I'm happily proven wrong.  Always been a fan of your work Shock, thanks for sharing, and for all the hard work ^^

I agree with you Silvist! Sevenbase definitely deserves it's time in the spotlight, though development has been kind of muffled. I did a conversion of the Demonhunter way back when demonhunter was releasing version 2 of the Sevenbase before it went to the Nexus, and even though I kept the jiggling boobs and butt, I like shockero's cleavage version very much, even without the bounce.

All these awesome releases has got my mind eager to do some conversions too. I want to put some more of the Lady bodies to the Sevenbase, because those outfits are awesome and shockero already did the huntress! I hope you will do some more outfits, either for UNPB or 7B !

I will do as much as my time allows, Bola08 has told me that he(or she??) has 20 conversions planned and god knows if there are more, so there will still be plenty of them even after I leave(maybe others will join?), I will still be around ofcourse to update the topic with his(or her) conversions or conversions done by others, maybe once In a while I will convert something too...

But me leaving will probably happen in two months from now :)

I will do as much as my time allows, Bola08 has told me that he(or she??) has 20 conversions planned and god knows if there are more, so there will still be plenty of them even after I leave(maybe others will join?), I will still be around ofcourse to update the topic with his(or her) conversions or conversions done by others, maybe once In a while I will convert something too...

But me leaving will probably happen in two months from now :)

Male :D

Guest wellbredbitch

oh great and wise Shockero! i salute you!  my female vampire lesbian dominatrix character and her sex slaves wish to thank you very much for your beautiful conversions.

oh great and wise Shockero! i salute you!  my female vampire lesbian dominatrix character and her sex slaves wish to thank you very much for your beautiful conversions.

Great, hopefully your sex slaves are happy with the clothes.

Hey shockero, what method do you use when converting armors using 3dsmax?

I used to use blender and the learning curve on 3ds is so steep

thanks

I'm not using any specific method, my right hand does the job, if I would know any better method at converting armors in 3DS, i'd switch to that right away.

Guest wellbredbitch

hehe thanks for thinking of them. they seem to be happy. i can't tell really as they have their ballgags in for most of the time. the screaming and crying gets on my nerves.

Guest wellbredbitch

Hey shockero, what method do you use when converting armors using 3dsmax?

I used to use blender and the learning curve on 3ds is so steep

thanks

i love your profile pic Jay1646! where did you find it? i got mine a from Hucow thread on Tumblr.

Northgirl? OH MAI GAWD. you just made a sexy armor just twenty times more sexy.

Well yeah...I've mostly did it because it was an request, also I love those skin tight pants :shy:

I've always prefered amors and clothing that do cover up the body. I'm not really one for showing off my character's skin, but at least aesthetically pleasing.

omg so many stuff and so fast incoming more of them

im start seeing a halo above OP

Hehe, won't last long unfortunately....

Is it possible to make this body as a Preset for Bodyslide CB++? I just love this cleavage, but I am not using the SevenBase body... please :blush:

Thats not up to me, ask in the main SevenBase thread for that.

Those pants on Northgirl Armor!....excuse me a moment...

Thats why i converted it!

73ib.jpg

Couple of suggestions you've probably got in the frying pan already though!

Dark Disciple armour by the magnificent Bettercause

would be simply amazing with Sevenbase TBBP

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/42398/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D42398&pUp=1

What more can I say other than... 

The glorious Demon Hunter by Jojjo...

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/42169/?

Yours in utter hope

V