SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

I downloaded the Nia Outfit and I can't seem to find it I searched it in my console under Nia...Niaoutfit...Niaoutfitbbp and nothing came up.  Any help would be great I have the huntress and the leather harness and they look great.

I just need to figure out which word to search.

Type: Help Nia , don't know what to say anymore, since that works for me, also make sure you type correctly.

Also, you need to scroll up the console a bit, with PageUp / PageDown

Edited by shockero

Sorry for my poor English.

Your works is pretty good.Thanks!

Thank you, I like your name.

------------------

Uploaded my last bondage conversion and port, i'm done with them, hopefully the bondage fans have enough material now :lol:

In another news, bola08 has joined the 7B conversion group, so thank him too for present and future conversions!

And at least, once I reach up to 20 conversions, i'm going to upload the .BMP version pack of some photos you've seen here, why I do this? Well...I've joined the Skyrim community with photos, and i'd like to keep it that way, thats why i'm probably doing more photos than just one, I simply like doing that.

First, love your work Shockero! I check this thread daily now. Also, the nightshade armor looks awesome and I have to ask have you thought about converting the west wind combat armor?

Thanks, as much I want to, I don't think I will convert west wind combat armor, If someone else does it, I have nothing against, however, because of Brokefoot I was able to release my first conversion on "The Maintenance Site NEW!" and with that finding my way in converting armors, and I'd like to respect him.

Hmm for some odd reason the dragon scale armor causes an instant COD for me. All the other armors seem to work fine though.

Any suggestions? 

Crashes on all races.

(I decided to say fuck it and ended up creating an orc as a side character)

Strange, I don't have that problem, bola08 has updated the Dragonscale conversion, try again, maybe it'll be fixed(also! follow NOTE 2)

-----------------------

As for others, Thank you all! but you must understand that this thread is supposed to be for feedback / bug reports or discussions, armor requests do not belong here! I have also resized the text on the first page.

Big thanks to Shockero, Bola08. I had thought the 7B conversions had died out...only to find this thread is a sigh of relief. Whatever you guys convert, I know I'll be all smiles.

Thanks again!

Yeah thats why i started doing some :D.

Since Crosscrusade stooped modding there been only minor releases.

im here to tell you the same thing I said to you guys over at nexus(but shorter) after all the bodies I tried only one made me feel "WOW" yup....7B.now to ALL you modders of fantastic creations, I am bowing low and deep...thank you shockero ! May your need to create never fade! :)

7B is to Skyrim what HGEC was to Oblivion! For me it was a "game changer". Now all we need is a "lovers creatures" and we're good to go! :cool:

Yeah still no go on the dragonscale armor on my end.  No idea what the hell the deal is.

Still, at the very least I can look at the screenshots and enjoy.

Is probably a issue with the Skeleton.

Are you using XPMS?

Yeah still no go on the dragonscale armor on my end.  No idea what the hell the deal is.

Still, at the very least I can look at the screenshots and enjoy.

Is probably a issue with the Skeleton.

Are you using XPMS?

Yeah. Unless there's a version I'm unaware of, all the other outfits work just fine (from this thread, and the one on nexus).

Even tried various skeletons from Skulltyrant (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16712//?)

skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800/

1.81 is the latest version correct?