1 hour ago, twistedtrebla said:

I couldn't use the devious devices gag because it interferes with the dialogue, with the gag's "Mph!" dialogues.

It would be nice to have a gag that doesnt come with any of those effects

Wait... was the gag your preferred solution?

It's been a while since I did my own FO4 modding, but you should be able to strip all the DD elements off the gag, even in F4SE, and use it as a simple object that occupies a slot. Kimy's permissions for FO4 DD are open enough to allow for that with basic accreditation, and AAF has the ability to prevent object stripping for scenes.

So if you prefer a gag setup, it's entirely possible. :classic_smile:

22 minutes ago, SkyAddiction said:

Wait... was the gag your preferred solution?

It's been a while since I did my own FO4 modding, but you should be able to strip all the DD elements off the gag, even in F4SE, and use it as a simple object that occupies a slot. Kimy's permissions for FO4 DD are open enough to allow for that with basic accreditation, and AAF has the ability to prevent object stripping for scenes.

So if you prefer a gag setup, it's entirely possible. :classic_smile:

Hmm this is a bit of a new territory for me, so I dont know how to do what you described. What I do want is a gag that has the morph effects (causes the player's mouth to open), while not having the other effects like the gag dialogue or equip/unequip restrictions. Players can't open their inventory anyway while locked into torture devices, so the unequip effect is not necessary

21 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Hmm this is a bit of a new territory for me, so I dont know how to do what you described. What I do want is a gag that has the morph effects (causes the player's mouth to open), while not having the other effects like the gag dialogue or equip/unequip restrictions. Players can't open their inventory anyway while locked into torture devices, so the unequip effect is not necessary

For the face morph you can take a look at this script if i'm not mistaken "DD_GagFaceMorphs.psc" (can be used as is).
And for the rest, just creating a new armor using only the gag nif should be enough.

Edited by lee3310
27 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

It's not a morph, it's a perk or spell that controls the gag speech effect. Kimy really likes perks, spells being a secondary affection. IIRC, it's actually labeled as such. I can't remember which and to be honest I'm now a bit drunk, so I'll take a look tomorrow if you need help. Hopefully. If I remember. Kinda goes with the libation. :classic_laugh:

Just know it's not a traditional item property. Basically, if you copy the gag as a new item in your mod, strip all non-vanilla functionality from it (excepting the morph effects), ensure it's visible, equipable, and identifiable, it should work. :classic_smile:

5 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Mine looks like the screenshot that @lee3310 posted. It was like that during my commonwealth slavers playthru as well. So I did not enjoy the pillory scenes haha

Are you running CBBE or fusion girl? Wondering if that's the difference. I'm on the latter

I ran Fusion Girl and had the same issue you did with Zaz repack. Camera drops to the floor.

4 hours ago, JB. said:

The first-person camera works well. It's similar to your first photo, with the pillory in front of you, and you can rotate your view naturally, no further than your shoulder allows. 

I have Fusion Girl. 

If I ever catch the culprit I'll let you know. 

Personally I like Zaz's crosses and pillory better, because it has more suggestive idles. It is a pity that it has this conflict with some people. 

The Fucking Manual for AAF lists "ZaZ-Extended-Skeleton (ZeX) v5" as required. Is that the skeleton you use?

Ok managed to figure out the armor stuff.

v1.1.0

• Added Hydro pillory from Torture Devices as one of the possible furnitures. Requires Savage Cabbage animation
  • Player is now put in gag and blindfold, instead of iron hood. Also no longer requires or uses Devious Devices
  • Upgraded the timeout detection system to detect "stuck" scenarios sooner

Hi, I just tested the mod and found that the ggag and blindfold has no texture. I suspect that this is because I have not installed DD. Can you please provide the textures, materials as an optional download?

Edited by N.Gamma
14 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Well, the vanilla hood looks similar to what you posted.
PS

I don't mind the iron mask at all (i like it). 

I agree with with I think the vanilla hood works well with what I think Trebla was going for and does seem more like something your average wastelander/raider would have. So I'd think it would good at least one thing that can happen.

21 minutes ago, Spaceguest991 said:

I agree with with I think the vanilla hood works well with what I think Trebla was going for and does seem more like something your average wastelander/raider would have. So I'd think it would good at least one thing that can happen.

It's not bad. But those hoods are supposed to have eye holes, which kind of defeats the purpose I think. 

3 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Hi, I just tested the mod and found that the ggag and blindfold has no texture. I suspect that this is because I have not installed DD. Can you please provide the textures, materials as an optional download?

Hmm yea I forgot to copy the textures 

29 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

It's not bad. But those hoods are supposed to have eye holes, which kind of defeats the purpose I think. 

Maybe someone that knows what they're doing can make a version with the eye holes edited out, I wouldn't think it would be too hard.

I guess I was thinking the Burlap sack over the head is a classic so it seemed fitting. Even if the vanilla one isn't quite perfect cause of the eye holes it still hides the player characters face and dehumanizes them which I think is what you were going with the full metal face mask.

7 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Ok managed to figure out the armor stuff.

v1.1.0

• Added Hydro pillory from Torture Devices as one of the possible furnitures. Requires Savage Cabbage animation
  • Player is now put in gag and blindfold, instead of iron hood. Also no longer requires or uses Devious Devices
  • Upgraded the timeout detection system to detect "stuck" scenarios sooner

Did you get the Hydro pillory from Torture Devices to work on your system?

16 hours ago, JB. said:
PilloryREF.PlayAnimation("Close")

This is what I use for the Nuka World pillory. ☝️

I have no problem with the ZAZ pillory. I have this two installed

ZAZ Skeleton

Zazout Repack

Hey JB, I just placed TD, ZAZ repack, ZAZ skeleton in the bottom of the load order and still experience the camera drop for the pillory. That happens with Fusion Girl and CBBE so it's not those.

For anyone who doesn't experience the ZAZ pillory camera drop please send me your load order. I'm going to go through the process of elimination and find the cause and I'd like to start from a known good  load order. Just going through mine won't reveal a missing mod that may be fixing the problem.

2 minutes ago, jbezorg said:

Did you get the Hydro pillory from Torture Devices to work on your system?

Hey JB, I just placed TD, ZAZ repack, ZAZ skeleton in the bottom of the load order and still experience the camera drop for the pillory. That happens with Fusion Girl and CBBE so it's not those.

For anyone who doesn't experience the ZAZ pillory camera drop please send me your load order. I'm going to go through the process of elimination and find the cause and I'd like to start from a known good  load order. Just going through mine won't reveal a missing mod that may be fixing the problem.

My load order is very basic as I use it to test my mods. Buuuuut I see that I have Custom Camera. 

Ha! 

I see. It's Custom Camera. Without this mod the camera goes crazy. 

13 minutes ago, JB. said:

My load order is very basic as I use it to test my mods. Buuuuut I see that I have Custom Camera. 

Ha! 

I see. It's Custom Camera. Without this mod the camera goes crazy. 

Thanks!

Yep. I intentionally loaded the Custom Camera mod and ESP before everything to create a worst case and it still resolved the camera drop.   

16 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

I couldn't use the devious devices gag because it interferes with the dialogue, with the gag's "Mph!" dialogues.

It would be nice to have a gag that doesnt come with any of those effects

Well... hypothetically, the DD meshes could be used with another piece of armor that you (or someone assisting you) put together. This could either be one piece of armor with several addons (for compatibility with rogg selections) or just one choosen for this mod.

However, "mmph" should be fine for yes/no/... answers (probably mostly "no" or "..."). And someone in charge could remove the gag for other kinds of questioning.

1 hour ago, kziitd said:

The new mod is great.

This is all I want.

Unfortunately, the new framework, including the wearable content that fully matches your search, was not released before the appearance of this mod, and we still need to wait for EGO to have time.

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/16919-publicity-map-of-the-new-framework/

That looks pretty great! Are the meshes/textures available? Wondering if I can make use of them with your permission. 

9 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Uploaded a new version that added the missing textures. Should be fixed, if I didnt screw something up.

3 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

That looks pretty great! Are the meshes/textures available? Wondering if I can make use of them with your permission. 

These are the contents of the new framework. If I provide you with meshes and textures resources in advance, it may cause confusion when Ego officially releases the framework in the future.

So it would be better to wait for the he to be completed.

He has already returned.?

1 hour ago, kziitd said:

He has already returned.?

I was overjoyed when I heard a tortured chorus of demons herald His return to our mundane realm. Rejoice ye perverts, His infernal chariot approaches! ?

7 hours ago, jbezorg said:

Thanks!

Yep. I intentionally loaded the Custom Camera mod and ESP before everything to create a worst case and it still resolved the camera drop.   

"Custom Camera" lists "Barber and Surgeon Camera Fix" as a requirement but it's no longer available on nexus. Does it work without it ?