Mumin, on 07 Sept 2013 - 4:22 PM, said:

Ah, yes. That pussy looks tighter :)

Neat idea with varying hair sizes too, though what I'd personally prefer would be more fur instead of less :D

---+heavy public.7z

be careful for what you ask :P        same mech with 3 different size of heavy fur !!!

my apologies to Krista      that claims  for original mesh work "public hair"

all credits go to Krista of course

Upload now updated with the stuff you lovely people have added :) There starts to be a lot of possible combinations now though, so I only posted a subset. Copy/paste any other combination you want in Nifskope. (Oblivion - teaching adult men to love playing dress-up with dolls since 2006.)

• 2 weeks later...

C-Winters where did you installed the meshes ?

Body is DMRA lowerbody HGEC Version you can use it with all HGEC upperbodies.

Installation: Install the textures Folder.

Open the meshes\Mumin  Folder and then one of the sup Folders. Choose the lowerbody you like. rename it to femalelowerbody.nif, Copy it and paste it in data\meshes\characters\_male . then all NPCs and the female Player use that Body. Or replace a HGEC lowerbody in the SetBody Mod (rename the nif as the one you replace) and use the "set Body self" spell in game, so only your female Player character use the Body.

Or create a esp in CS, use all the Nifs/meshes as clothes, put them in a chest and place the chest where you want.

• 1 month later...

Worked like a charm, fejeena. Thanks again.

Lol downloaded a heap of BBB stuff for DMRA  cause I found a BVG * for DRMA than HGEC and now its reversed ! I,m torn between a gape and a hard place as what I should do!

*BVG  Better Vaginal Gape

Installed and it looks awesome!

now if only we had a spell to switch out your lower normal pussy for the gaped one after sex

Anyone with insight into the mechanics of Lovers with PK, feel free to pick up that idea :D

We should have a massive 3d creampie mesh for that too, purr...........

• 2 weeks later...

??? dragenx I don't know what you mean. Charater looks like vanilla Imperial with vanilla hair. Clothes are in the chest ( 4 different Body versions and extra Hands (tail Slot))

In the Picture "SlimeBodyL" with "SlimeTL" or "SlimeBodyH" with "SlimeTH"  , both the same Body and clothes ( same texture, gloss, Alpha ) . Body a Manga variant upperbody with RA lowerbody. Ugly blocky feet ( no Robert feet), no BBB ( only SlimeBodyH3 is BBB, but none of the Hands. But in the SlimeBodyH3 the ass is clipping through the skirt )

So what's your Problem/question ?

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

So I'm using Setbody and i've renamed the "gape" nif file and replaced the one of the female lower bodies,but in game there is like a black long untextured thing coming out of the butt and the vag is purple like it's missing a texture.Where and wich texture files should i copy or something from your folder to my designated Setbody...body.And awsome mod btw!!! Thanks

So I'm using Setbody and i've renamed the "gape" nif file and replaced the one of the female lower bodies,but in game there is like a black long untextured thing coming out of the butt and the vag is purple like it's missing a texture.Where and wich texture files should i copy or something from your folder to my designated Setbody...body.And awsome mod btw!!! Thanks

On page two, there are the missing textures found in 'Cursed Armor'.

On page two, there are the missing textures found in 'Cursed Armor'.

So I just copy that texture folder?Or do I need the original Cursed Armor mod also?Thanks for the fast reply also.