dryuya

"Potema Chronicles Episode 2: The Akaviri Fang"- warning - rape, lesbian, torture, wolves

and try adding it too xvidro whenu hav done it as episode 1 is on there and spliting the video into rars is bad as it can mess videos up if you add it to a downloading website upload it as a video because some portable devices can not downlad rarslike a ps3 and vitas but can if it is in a format they can play like mp4 and must be added as a video its self with the extsion .mp4 on the en so it knowsvits and video

Wow that's a bunch of text...but thanks I'll consider other options.

Cheap and dirty XVideo link will come in time. The video res gets even worse when uploaded there but yeah I guess it's good for mobiles/etc.

TBH I see a lot of good advice here and I hope to implement it all come next vid...but truthfully I don't know when I'll START working on ep 3...it's a ways off. Rest assured though I'm not ignoring advice it's just easier for me to implement in a fresh install.

On puppeteer master...I did manage to install it. i tried doing some tests with it. How exactly with that mod do you get an actors mouth to move? I tried the options that seemed like the right ones and my character does nothing. Seeing how I'm stuck here I have further questions.

Can the mouth movement be activated/inactivated seamlessly while in tfc or animcam while my character is in the middle of a mod idle (Like Sexlab, Pinup poser, or Zaz?) it'll be vitally important to be able to toggle it on off with interrupting the scene and idle animation.

Can it still work with MFG Expressions? Meaning a character will talk with a frown/smirk etc?

Other...totally unrelated question. Zaz idles seem to have plenty of animations while in pillory...Sexlab even has a couple integrated now. Is there nothing else though for the idles where they're tied to posts/racks etc? What pissed me off about whipping is there was nothing but the static pose for it...she couldn't even squirm.

Beyond that I had to have Riny in TAI off while I was doing it anyway. So even had I used the pillory squirming anim it wouldn't have mattered. This is because the whip strikes break the pose and cause the NPC to become aggressive after a time. Is there no console workaround for this?

On puppeteer master...I did manage to install it. i tried doing some tests with it. How exactly with that mod do you get an actors mouth to move? I tried the options that seemed like the right ones and my character does nothing. Seeing how I'm stuck here I have further questions.

Can the mouth movement be activated/inactivated seamlessly while in tfc or animcam while my character is in the middle of a mod idle (Like Sexlab, Pinup poser, or Zaz?) it'll be vitally important to be able to toggle it on off with interrupting the scene and idle animation.

Can it still work with MFG Expressions? Meaning a character will talk with a frown/smirk etc?

Other...totally unrelated question. Zaz idles seem to have plenty of animations while in pillory...Sexlab even has a couple integrated now. Is there nothing else though for the idles where they're tied to posts/racks etc? What pissed me off about whipping is there was nothing but the static pose for it...she couldn't even squirm.

Beyond that I had to have Riny in TAI off while I was doing it anyway. So even had I used the pillory squirming anim it wouldn't have mattered. This is because the whip strikes break the pose and cause the NPC to become aggressive after a time. Is there no console workaround for this?

1-) Puppeteer Master allows to move the NPCs' mouth only. For that go to "AI Override" from menu then press "Allow" first then choose "Talk". You can't move PC's mouth ( still searching for a way to do this but only thing I have is say command which makes her say an NPC's line)

2-) You can activate it while you're on tfc but you have to open the menu for it. You can use Puppeteer Replay if you dont want to go to the menu(aka talking while recording) but there's still an equip sound you have to edit afterwards. You can do it while you're on sexlab(though sexlab interrupts your mfg commands when you advance a stage) poser or zaz.

3-) It works with all mfg commands.

4-) I don't quite get this one. What do you mean with plenty of animations? If you're talking about that humping animations for pillory and such there are only two which is enough imo. Good alignment with a smart camera should do the trick.

5-) You can use "Stay" command on Puppeteer Master to make NPC stay where they are. attacking them shouldn't be a problem. Although you can still use tdetect to deactivate the detection. Haven't try this one but it should work.

Anyway, remember download and extract all to single movie file. (Note: I have video file recorded in original resolution of 1920X1080 but it's over 8 gb...if anyone knows a good way to upload it I'd be happy to switch the file out. Until then its stuck in the lower res that's still manageable here on LL)

You could always upload that 8GB to http://mega.co.nz although I'm not entirely sure if there's been an upload limit implemented. If there is you can always archive the video and then split it up into more manageable archives.

raring a video then spliting it can mess the video quality when putting it back together and theres no reson to upload 8 gig when it shouldnt even be that big software that recorded whats on pc screens make videos in high file sizes when the quality is not even any different to do smaller videos they all ways give video bitrates hugh sizes when they dont need it and converting the video to like 2042 bitrate is 99-100 % gona be the same quality anyway and freemake is quick and should not even take 1 hour in most cass it takes lesx time than the length of the video

Bleh...all these different requests and ideas...now wishing I hadn't opened up to them at all. My free time being as limited as it is.

Ill consider running it through a video converter...torrenting etc maybe this weekend

The puppeteer master thing...sucks that I can't use it on my char...as it is its only a half solution then. But no worries there are workarounds I think.

Bleh...all these different requests and ideas...now wishing I hadn't opened up to them at all. My free time being as limited as it is.

Ill consider running it through a video converter...torrenting etc maybe this weekend

The puppeteer master thing...sucks that I can't use it on my char...as it is its only a half solution then. But no worries there are workarounds I think.

Yea you can use NPC editor to create a copy of your current char then use her as kinda stuntwoman for your actions with puppeteer master.

I decided not to do the Skyrim reinstall just yet. Though I still plan to build a new comp so it might happen in a few months. Nevertheless, I got a few screens for the next ep last night. I may end up throwing the scenes out and redoing though when it's all said and done 

post-112158-0-78990500-1379167136_thumb.jpgpost-112158-0-08749500-1379167138_thumb.jpgpost-112158-0-14036700-1379167139_thumb.jpgpost-112158-0-12325400-1379167140_thumb.jpgpost-112158-0-91095400-1379167141_thumb.jpgpost-112158-0-77741100-1379167143_thumb.jpgpost-112158-0-57812300-1379167145_thumb.jpgpost-112158-0-70842200-1379167146_thumb.jpgpost-112158-0-91332700-1379184445_thumb.jpg

Planning on a sort of Vampire theme involving Dark Brotherhood character, since this one dealt with wolves/companions. Also I want a scene with orcs that'll be the most brutal one yet...yes I'm sick like that.

Wanting to explore many different aspects of Skyrim in these...and trying to involve many NPCs/followers from mods. There are a few from mods that I particularly like. Kamille Shy being one and Thaiden from last episode.  Amanda from girls of Skyrim is also well known and deserves some kind of standalone scene at some point...just not sure when.

Why don't you try alternate actors ??

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36047

This allow you to control remote actors at will even switch in between them. also this will be able to role play you take over a bandit then your main character will be fucked by group of bandits while you play bandits and then switch back to original characters.

What I really need besides all these mods is TIME.

I love helpful suggestions don't get me wrong but a few of them I've actually already tried in one form or another. Until you attempt to use a workaround you don't know if its truly a suitable and effective workaround given the workflow. Yeah anything is probably possible given enough time (see the Skyrim Cain movie series on YouTube as an example of near video perfection)...he makes a comment to the effect that so many bugs screw up the process so that's why the eps are so short but take so long.

I myself am only willing for a certain amount if time commitment. So that's what I'll do.

HOWEVER all that said...a project with labor divisions where everyone does a different part of the overall job...I think that might in the end produce something closer to a polished product people want. Say a creative writer/artist who could structure the script and how everything plays out. A screen grabber who has the knowledge time and patience to deal with Skyrim...can get good angles and has the needed mods. A video editor who can take the screen grabbers raw footage and make it presentable within the guidelines of the script/dialogue.

Yep...then you'd have a FANTASTIC end product. Voice actors and mod makers who will contribute...even more. All of this though is out of bounds from realistic expectations most likely.

Just to give a quick update

Episode 3 Prologue will be done probably next weekend. It won't have a lot of improvements over ep 2 in terms of the suggestions here...mostly because they almost all turned out to be more work and trouble than I wanted to fiddle with given the way the scenes are filmed. Lighting I have done better though with the help of some magelight mods. Also I didn't get the funds to build my new computer after all. Hopefully before the years end though that will change.

Aaaand NOW it's official. Make no mistake I love all the mods on here but they've just today brought me to my knees. I have no choice now but to fold and go for a fresh install. The updates to FNIS/Sexlab/Zaz and bestiality are what did it. Every attempt at following posted instructions and troubleshooting has led to more problems and glitches. Basically at a point I just said f-it and have thrown in the towel, putting all future movies on hold until I can get my Skyrim fixed.

I'll post episode 3 prologue tonight but then it's an indefinite hiatus.