Pregnant-Weighted tbbp armor (Bodyslide2)

Im sure this is an ignorant question so please bear with me....

I intend to use this with estrus and Hentai Pregnancy, will this only overwrite armor for NPCs that are pregnant or will every female NPC look pregnant in the game? How is this intended to work exactly? Please let me know, thanks in advance.

Hmmm, if your concern is that every woman in the game is going to look like she's about to become the Ocoto-mom then you can stop worrying. All this mod will do is install/override armors that have bone nodes for the breasts and belly (as well as butt?). So that means that unless you do something that will affect the growth of those nodes then you will appear like every other sexy lass in the game, sexy, skinny, and, in my case, buxom. Now if you go and do something silly like get raped by an animal or a random tribal savage then you will probably get pregnant. Now THAT will affect your boobs and your belly. When they expand then your armor will expand with them.

Im sure this is an ignorant question so please bear with me....

I intend to use this with estrus and Hentai Pregnancy, will this only overwrite armor for NPCs that are pregnant or will every female NPC look pregnant in the game? How is this intended to work exactly? Please let me know, thanks in advance.

Hmmm, if your concern is that every woman in the game is going to look like she's about to become the Ocoto-mom then you can stop worrying. All this mod will do is install/override armors that have bone nodes for the breasts and belly (as well as butt?). So that means that unless you do something that will affect the growth of those nodes then you will appear like every other sexy lass in the game, sexy, skinny, and, in my case, buxom. Now if you go and do something silly like get raped by an animal or a random tribal savage then you will probably get pregnant. Now THAT will affect your boobs and your belly. When they expand then your armor will expand with them.

I love an answer that addresses my question and does so with just the right mix and class of levity. Thanks a bunch for the clarification!

I do have one more question though:

Will this conflict with or replace any textures or meshes provided by other armor mods like high resolution textures for NPC clothes/apparel or the Immersive armors mod?

Thanks in advance!

This mod do not work at all. 

It scales the belly, but in his own way, not as HentaiPregnancy (using a pregnancybelly node)

In other words, the armors seems having a strange bulge, but it's way smaller (and stranger) than the belly that my body have when naked.

IS there a way to fix this? Because i would love to see some preggo armors

It scales the belly, but in his own way, not as HentaiPregnancy (using a pregnancybelly node)

In other words, the armors seems having a strange bulge, but it's way smaller (and stranger) than the belly that my body have when naked.

this mod works just fine, the armors DO use belly nodes, as such this works with hentai pregnancy perfectly, you've done something wrong.

i can think of a few reasons for it not working but need more information to know whats the problem. which version are you using, 2 or 3? and how did you install whichever version your using, because neither one of them can be just dragged and dropped into the data folder and function, with 2 you have to drop stuff into the meshes/armor and meshes/clothes folders, because the file structure skips those for whatever reason, and with 3 you have to build the meshes with bodyslide once its installed. only other question is which armor are you testing with, as this isnt a complete set.

this mod works just fine, the armors DO use belly nodes, as such this works with hentai pregnancy perfectly, you've done something wrong.

i can think of a few reasons for it not working but need more information to know whats the problem. which version are you using, 2 or 3? and how did you install whichever version your using, because neither one of them can be just dragged and dropped into the data folder and function, with 2 you have to drop stuff into the meshes/armor and meshes/clothes folders, because the file structure skips those for whatever reason, and with 3 you have to build the meshes with bodyslide once its installed. only other question is which armor are you testing with, as this isnt a complete set.

I've started installing 3 and re-creating the meshes using Bodyslider but i didn't notice any difference at all (as if it wasn't doing anything) so i've installed 2 too.

I've dropped the 2 files in the right folders and i've created again the meshes with Bodyslider.

In game i've tested only one armor: Steel (heavy).

The problem is simple: they have a strange, small belly. 

It is clear that the mod is somehow working (armor does have a preggo belly) but it's way smaller than the one that HentaiPregnancy apply to my character naked.

It's like if the belly node can't scale more than 200%, while the belly node on the naked body goes far more big.

Maybe i'm doing someting wrong in the installation, but, seeing that the armor does have a belly, i think that i'm doing good so far...

try using just 2, not 3, drop the meshes from 2 in and don't use bodyslide, whatever slider set your using may be whats causing the smaller belly. i use 2 since i just use the default cbbe body shape and they work great.

I found how to fix the bug:

post-236976-0-07878900-1386423337_thumb.png

Actually, it's BodySlider fault:

In order to make everything look good you have to build the body using 50% on the BigBelly slider, but if you don't save the preset BodySlider ignore the changes and build armors with 0% on BigBelly.

So, since AFAIK this problem occurred to other people here's a guide to successfully install this mod and use it with BodySlide:

1. Download and install Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and BBP
  2. Download "Pregnant-Weighted-Armor-2.0"
  3. Copy all the content of "Pregnant-Weighted-Armor-2.0" inside ..\data\mesh\armors and ..\data\mesh\clothes of your Skyrim folder.
    If your computer asks you to replace something say YES, you have to replace everything.
  4. NOTE: the files inside "Pregnant-Weighted-Armor-2.0" are NOT in order, make sure that all the things goes in the right folder.
  5. Download "Preg_Armor_3_0"
  6. Copy all the content in ..\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide, replace all.
  7. Open BodySlide++ 
  8. Load your preset, chose the shape that you like the most.
  9. Set BigBelly slider to 50% both for Low and High Weight.
  10. SAVE THE PRESET
  11. close and re-open BodySlide++
  12. Load your preset
  13. BuildMultipleGroup on all CT77 Vanilla and Bonus

attachicon.gifpreggo bug.png

In order to make everything look good you have to build the body using 50% on the BigBelly slider, but if you don't save the preset BodySlider ignore the changes and build armors with 0% on BigBelly.

So, since AFAIK this problem occurred to other people here's a guide to successfully install this mod and use it with BodySlide:

3. Copy all the content of "Pregnant-Weighted-Armor-2.0" inside ..\data\mesh\armors and ..\data\mesh\clothes of your Skyrim folder.

If your computer asks you to replace something say YES, you have to replace everything.

4. NOTE: the files inside "Pregnant-Weighted-Armor-2.0" are NOT in order, make sure that all the things goes in the right folder.
  7. Open BodySlide++ 
  10. SAVE THE PRESET
  12. Load your preset

Yep, that always happend, at least with remodeled armour, didnt know that also happened with the pregnancy version

attachicon.gifpreggo bug.png

7. Open BodySlide++ 
  10. SAVE THE PRESET
  12. Load your preset

Yep, that always happend, at least with remodeled armour, didnt know that also happened with the pregnancy version

if you are talking about bodyslide's bug... well, that happens every time you do a "build multiple groups". If you haven't saved your sliderset, the program don't build using your current setting.

On the other hand, if the autor is still around, would it be possible to tell us how you "connected" the belly bone to the armor? so that i can do the same to other CBBE CB++ Armors?

anyone know if there's a way to fix the horribly fragmented panties you get with the bodyslide exports? he addresses it in the op with the solution of using different body proportions, but honestly telling someone to use a different body defeats the entire purpose of bodyslide in my opinion.

post-100477-0-37646900-1386470848_thumb.jpg

Nope, a lot of us have been having that problem. I believe what he addresses in the op has to do with crazy proportions like maxing all the breastsliders or setting the hentai pregnancy sliders to like 20 for breast expansion. That kind of stuff will cause problems, there is nothing so far that I have heard that addresses the problem of the panties and the author has been afk for a while now.

I have a really dumb question, and it's the exact reverse that someone posted earlier in this thread.

I have the armors working just fine with the mod, but not when the armor is removed.  Breast size is increased while naked, but not the belly.

I imagine it's simply because I have very little idea of how to use Bodyslide++, but it's driving me nuts.

I have a set of sliders saved, with BigBelly set to 50 for each weight.  I've created the NIF meshes and moved them into the respective directories, and rebuilt the CT1777 armors.  Like I said, with armor on it works perfectly.

Do I need to rebuild the Caliente armors?  If I try that I have a default body with the purple underwear on the avatar.

If anyone has a "Hey idiot, you didn't plug it in" solution I'd love to hear it.  (I swear I've searched)

I have a really dumb question, and it's the exact reverse that someone posted earlier in this thread.

I have the armors working just fine with the mod, but not when the armor is removed.  Breast size is increased while naked, but not the belly.

I imagine it's simply because I have very little idea of how to use Bodyslide++, but it's driving me nuts.

I have a set of sliders saved, with BigBelly set to 50 for each weight.  I've created the NIF meshes and moved them into the respective directories, and rebuilt the CT1777 armors.  Like I said, with armor on it works perfectly.

Do I need to rebuild the Caliente armors?  If I try that I have a default body with the purple underwear on the avatar.

If anyone has a "Hey idiot, you didn't plug it in" solution I'd love to hear it.  (I swear I've searched)

It sounds like the settings used to make the armor and the nude body are different. I redid my armors with the 50% setting on the bigbelly slider and had to do the same with the nude body as well.

I used the same preset for each.  The preset was saved to the drive, and Bodyslide restarted.

I hit Ctrl-Build to create the NIF files (which I moved into the mesh directories), then 'Build Multiple Groups' where I selected all of the CT1777 Armors.  I ignored all of the Caliente Clothing/Armors as well as the CBBE/CB++ bodies since it seems to give me the purple underwear when I change them.

I used the same preset for each.  The preset was saved to the drive, and Bodyslide restarted.

I hit Ctrl-Build to create the NIF files (which I moved into the mesh directories), then 'Build Multiple Groups' where I selected all of the CT1777 Armors.  I ignored all of the Caliente Clothing/Armors as well as the CBBE/CB++ bodies since it seems to give me the purple underwear when I change them.

Since your armors get pregnant i think you missed something with the body mesh.

did you installed this mod? Make sure you have all it's requirement.

After that, did you follow it's instruction? (Create a body mesh using CB++ Body TBBP BellyBig50 and bigbelly slider at 50%)

What's new in 3.1? no new armors seem to be added.

3.1 seems to have fixed the exploding panties i brought up a few posts above, i don't have that issue anymore after throwing 3.1 into my bodyslide folder and remaking the meshes.

for those who uses CT77's standalone armors, here's some modified XML to make generated armors replace the standalone armors instead of vanilla armors.

just drop it into the respective folders. nothing is replaced, you'll see additional entries in the slider set and group filter with "(something) + Preg". batch build those and you should be fine.

i do not have dragonborn dlc so i would rather not temper with those, since i cant properly check the output. for those who want it though, it should be safe for you to go edit the dragonborn armor XML in Sliderset and add "000" prefix without quotes for the output file, like this :

<OutputFile>archmagerobesf</OutputFile>
to
<OutputFile>000archmagerobesf</OutputFile>

the triple zero prefix seems to be how ChronoTrigger seperates the generated armor between standalone and vanilla replacer, although some doesn't use those, like most of the armor in the 'bonus' category, thus my reluctance to messing with dragonborn dlc armors.

after that you should probably change the SliderSet name to something else to distinguish it from the other slidersets and then match the slidergroup names in SliderGroup xml files with the one you changed. find and replace function is your good friend here.

i'm still kinda new to these so if any problem crops up i can only provide so much help, but AFAIK this XML editing shouldn't cause any trouble as the everything is virtually the same, even the output path. you only change names here and there and make them match. still, you should make a copy of the XML and edit from there just to be on the safe side

StandalonePreg.7z