Pregnant-Weighted tbbp armor (Bodyslide2)

After some feedback, I've decided to re-do the body meshes to something smaller (i.e. a skinny body mesh with the same armor)

If you're happy with the current release  (1.5) then you don't need to bother with my follow up (it's the same stuff, just with a skinny body mesh).

Still working on a bodyslide++ version so I can finally ditch these static body meshes (although that wont be ready for a VERY looong  time ).

It would be awesome if you could do it to a standardized common body like curvy CBBE, or UNPB.

• 2 weeks later...

I have all the necessary stuff for zecoron's body (cbbe) installed (pregnant body works naked) but the armors here don't seem to scale with pregnancy? Am I missing something ?

edit : I have managed to make pregnant versions of other clothing using the cb++ sliders, but I get no bbp effects.. this one does not seem to scale at all though.

edit2: Hrm nvm it does seem to work, it is just that the scaling was way less than what i had set on the body, any way to adjust it ?

CBBE 3.2 version! OMG! Can't wait to try it out, will update this post later!

EDIT: Looking great! I checked out several of them, many of them were perfect! I'll be using these!

I tested some of them with my dovahkiin being quite pregnant.

ebony armor needed some work

steel armor stuck out a little far

drawven needs a little work

elven, glass, orcish, dragonscale, iron were all excellent from my brief view.

I only checked the clipping for standing still

Also I was using "hentai pregnancy", not Estrus Chaurus, but I don't think that makes much of a difference.

If you want a tester I can examine them more thoroughly ;)

Does this armor work with  the breast and belly enlargement i know it  does  belly but iam  using  CT77s remodeld  at the moment  so i may swap over  depending if its working  with both Cause i use  Cb++  tbbp belly and its working  fine  already but i would like my armor  to show  belly and breast expansion during  the pregnancy.

Does this armor work with  the breast and belly enlargement i know it  does  belly but iam  using  CT77s remodeld  at the moment  so i may swap over  depending if its working  with both Cause i use  Cb++  tbbp belly and its working  fine  already but i would like my armor  to show  belly and breast expansion during  the pregnancy.

It does both, not all armors are perfect, still a WIP, but many of them are good.

Please forgive me for my English.

At last there was armor for the belly!
  I use SexLabHentaiPregnancy, Pregnancy-weighted TBBP Armor (CBBE) version 2.0 and version 1.5 of the texture, everything works perfectly.

here

ud9gA.jpg
X4V8Z.jpg
ESCmP.jpg

I hope that you will make and dresses (mini).

hmmmm.... I would like the belly to show much more than it does now. The armors indeed scale to weight, but not to pregnancy, i.e. the armors seem to have a maximum point until which they "grow" but they don't grow beyond, or am I mistaken?

I can't get the armor to grow as much as shown in the mod's screenshots. I am using ver. 2, maybe the armors grow less in that version because of slim bodies?

I'd be very happy if the belly could get really big wearing armor, as it does when wearing undies.

It's depend on which mod that you use for pregnant, if you use procreation then your maximum belly size=6.0 but if you use hentai pregnancy then your maximum belly size could set more than 10.0 + (but I prefer maximum at 9.0 due to more than that it look to bizzare from my opinion)

And some armor in this package like bandit armor still didn't have belly node yet too after I check it, so that mean some armor may not worked yet with procreation or hentai pregnancy mod.

hmmmm.... I would like the belly to show much more than it does now. The armors indeed scale to weight, but not to pregnancy, i.e. the armors seem to have a maximum point until which they "grow" but they don't grow beyond, or am I mistaken?

I can't get the armor to grow as much as shown in the mod's screenshots. I am using ver. 2, maybe the armors grow less in that version because of slim bodies?

I'd be very happy if the belly could get really big wearing armor, as it does when wearing undies.

Please forgive me for my English.

Try RaceMenu v2-1-5:

Weight = MAX

Waist = MAX

Leg = MINI

And that-be in trusikh was skinny - use Bodyslide + +. :)

It's depend on which mod that you use for pregnant, if you use procreation then your maximum belly size=6.0 but if you use hentai pregnancy then your maximum belly size could set more than 10.0 + (but I prefer maximum at 9.0 due to more than that it look to bizzare from my opinion)

And some armor in this package like bandit armor still didn't have belly node yet too after I check it, so that mean some armor may not worked yet with procreation or hentai pregnancy mod.

Shouldn't the belly show if I slide the weight up in racemenu ?

I tried many things to make it work, but no cigar so far.

of body and armor related mods I use:

- CBBE

- Bodyslide CB++

- CB++ TBBP belly

- TBBP main file

- TBBP dragonfly animation

- TBBP static idle replacer

- TBBP run2

- Remodeled Armor for CBBE with BBP (I tried with and without)

- XP32 XPMS v1.81

I can't get the armored belly working.

also, the mod includes femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif

when I copy them over, they seem to override the body I made with bodyslide, but no belly shows.

what am I doing wrong?

Face palm :-/ , Look like the same common mistake again due to you use to many Meshes and may be you also place Meshes in wrong directory.

Ok, try this easy step.

1. Copy and Paste Femalebody_0 and _1 that packed in Pregnant-Weighted-TBBP-armor 2.0 to Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assests\; after this process you will get pregnant body set that play along with Node skeleton system for both Hentai pregnancy and Procreation for your Vanilla PC (except you use Custom race, you must copy those Mesh to directory that your Custom race place their body Meshes)

2. For armor you just Copy and Paste those armor that you want to use from the packed to Skyrim\Data\Meshes\armor\, then you get armor that play along with those pregnancy Mod (Make sure that those armor have Belly Node like i use to said; If you want to test for Dragonscale, Dragonplate, Danderic, Steel, Hide armor, and Forswan, I already check that they surely have Belly node so you shouldn't have problem if you use them)

3. Make sure that if you use Procreation mod, you must switch pregnancy to Skeleton system but if you use Hentai pregnancy then you don't have others choice due to Hentai pregnancy only have Skeleton system by the way.

; If you want more information, just rechecked in Procreation or Hentai pregnancy topic, I think I already answer this question more than 2-3 times. 

*****PS. Make sure that you place "Right Meshes in the Right directory"***** :cool:

After some feedback, I've decided to re-do the body meshes to something smaller (i.e. a skinny body mesh with the same armor)

If you're happy with the current release  (1.5) then you don't need to bother with my follow up (it's the same stuff, just with a skinny body mesh).

Still working on a bodyslide++ version so I can finally ditch these static body meshes (although that wont be ready for a VERY looong  time ).

Why would it be so hard to make these bodyslide ready? Honestly I don't really understand. Couldn't you just get permission from ChronoTrigger 77 to either repack the armors or ask him to just add a belly node to his armors that are already made up for Bodyslide++. 

On a whim I tried one of your armors as a replacement for the one that ChronoTrigger made for bodyslide. Heh, it failed miserably. Not your fault of course, just really funny to see what happens to a mesh when it isn't compatible with bodyslide.

On a side note, I have been playing with these armors for a while and they are certainly fantastic. There is one little thing that bugs me though. Well two little things. First, on some armors like the Stormcloak armor when your belly expands you end up with a very geometrically geometric, poly-style belly. I don't know what program you use, but wouldn't it be pretty easy just to increase the vertices or polygons in the area around the belly so that when it expands it wouldn't look so blocky, angular and pointy? Second, on some armors like the ebony armor when you get pregnant the, uh, belt?, around the belly extends way too far out. Granted I assume that this is due to many things like the scale setting within HentaiPregnancy. I play with the scaling set to 8 and it does't yet extend to the 'belt line'.

All this being said I really don't have any experience modding armors and very little to no experience creating models for Skyrim so if these observations seem ignorant and obvious just ignore them. They are the simple observations of a layman. Thanks for the mod!

Face palm :-/ , Look like the same common mistake again due to you use to many Meshes and may be you also place Meshes in wrong directory.

Ok, try this easy step.

1. Copy and Paste Femalebody_0 and _1 that packed in Pregnant-Weighted-TBBP-armor 2.0 to Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assests\; after this process you will get pregnant body set that play along with Node skeleton system for both Hentai pregnancy and Procreation for your Vanilla PC (except you use Custom race, you must copy those Mesh to directory that your Custom race place their body Meshes)

2. For armor you just Copy and Paste those armor that you want to use from the packed to Skyrim\Data\Meshes\armor\, then you get armor that play along with those pregnancy Mod (Make sure that those armor have Belly Node like i use to said; If you want to test for Dragonscale, Dragonplate, Danderic, Steel, Hide armor, and Forswan, I already check that they surely have Belly node so you shouldn't have problem if you use them)

3. Make sure that if you use Procreation mod, you must switch pregnancy to Skeleton system but if you use Hentai pregnancy then you don't have others choice due to Hentai pregnancy only have Skeleton system by the way.

; If you want more information, just rechecked in Procreation or Hentai pregnancy topic, I think I already answer this question more than 2-3 times. 

*****PS. Make sure that you place "Right Meshes in the Right directory"***** :cool:

Thank you for helping me  I got it working at last !!

yay

8-)

For everybody having the same problem as me:

- use XP32 XPMS v1.81

- using CB++ TBBP belly, make your body, leave all belly sliders on zero or nearly zero

(because the armors and Hentai Pregnancy both use the skeleton belly node, not weight)

- then install Remodeled Armor for CBBE with BBP

- then copy over the armor files to Skyrim\Data\Meshes\armor\

you are done - don't try to move the weight slider with racemenu, it won't change the belly, because the belly is controlled by the skeleton belly node.

I think this should be repeated twice, because the title of the mod is confusing. It should be named "pregnant-scaled-skeleton-belly-node-tbbp-armor.

be sure to not check "birth" and "cum inflation" in Hentai pregnancy - the first causes a CTD at the end of pregnancy and the second causes the tits to not scale back.

then, there is something in either hentai pregnancy or in the armor mod which is not coded cleanly, because when switching from one save to another, I noticed the armor staying inflated whereas the char was not pregnant.

To fix this, one must re-install Remodeled Armor for CBBE with BBP and then copy again the armors to Skyrim\Data\Meshes\armor\

after getting this working, I installed SOS, which works too :-)

life is good.

I'd be perfectly happy if schlong control would work (currently schlongs do not respond to bend up and down commands) and if I get equippable schlong working too, so I can finish making my preggo futa, LOL.

And then if the mod makers of submit, defeat, etc. would implement some serious damage through rape as well as debilitatng effects ....  nirvana?

:-)

Thank you all for the great work, I would help if I knew how!

EDIT:  oh yeah, one thing I desire dearly are slim versions of these armors. If you thought the armors are slim already, think again... slimmer....   no, not slim like that, even more slimmer! like... slimmerest !  slender femboy body ... :)

Maybe the armors can just scale to the body made using bodyslide?

I attach two screenshots for illustration. with big mama Lydia for scale

post-243918-0-12610700-1381881836_thumb.jpg

post-243918-0-06477100-1381881837_thumb.jpg

I think, you still miss place some skeleton and some MOD for your NPC, that cause CTD during birth, don't forget to use Hentai pregnancy child birth plug in and place it below Hentai pregnancy too, for correct 1st CTD problem.

And 2nd problem, you just need to make sure that you already use skeleton that match with your NPC body (make sure that you place it at the right place)

Ps. Normally, you don't need to do anything with bodyslide anymore if you use body in 2.0 package because every time that you make body from CBBE++body slide if you didn't hold Crtl, it will automatically replace your body or armor that you already place in Skyrim\data\meshes\, that cause you replace body and armor that don't have belly node to those already have it from the package (I think this is one of the problem that cause your body didn't work in the 1st place lol)

Ps. CBBE or UNP extra slide still don't have body or armor that support Belly node that could make from them, ****except just 3 meshes type from CBBE extra slide that you could build body and armor with Belly node with it, 1st one is Zercoron's body Bigbelly and Bigbelly 50 (you must copy his bodyslide to extra slide for CBBE first) and 2nd one is Dragonscale armor from Zercoron's too.

But for UNP, I must sorry to tell that, no one make any mesh for armor and body with belly node for extra slide yet.

And for question that you ask that, why no one make body or armor mesh with extra slide with belly node yet, because it to complicated when compare to make single armor or body mesh due to you must both re-do every bone-weight part and UV map part in Blender or 3dMax and import them back to Nifskope file and if you want to just add only one single Belly node that mean you need to re-do this process to every armor that you already make it, so trust me that wasn't a funny job for sure (I use to try to make just one armor set and bone-weight copy process cause me nearly have Migrane attack lol)

I think, you still miss place some skeleton and some MOD for your NPC, that cause CTD during birth, don't forget to use Hentai pregnancy child birth plug in and place it below Hentai pregnancy too, for correct 1st CTD problem.

And 2nd problem, you just need to make sure that you already use skeleton that match with your NPC body (make sure that you place it at the right place)

Ps. Normally, you don't need to do anything with bodyslide anymore if you use body in 2.0 package because every time that you make body from CBBE++body slide if you didn't hold Crtl, it will automatically replace your body or armor that you already place in Skyrim\data\meshes\, that cause you replace body and armor that don't have belly node to those already have it from the package (I think this is one of the problem that cause your body didn't work in the 1st place lol)

Ps. CBBE or UNP extra slide still don't have body or armor that support Belly node that could make from them, ****except just 3 meshes type from CBBE extra slide that you could build body and armor with Belly node with it, 1st one is Zercoron's body Bigbelly and Bigbelly 50 (you must copy his bodyslide to extra slide for CBBE first) and 2nd one is Dragonscale armor from Zercoron's too.

But for UNP, I must sorry to tell that, no one make any mesh for armor and body with belly node for extra slide yet.

And for question that you ask that, why no one make body or armor mesh with extra slide with belly node yet, because it to complicated when compare to make single armor or body mesh due to you must both re-do every bone-weight part and UV map part in Blender or 3dMax and import them back to Nifskope file and if you want to just add only one single Belly node that mean you need to re-do this process to every armor that you already make it, so trust me that wasn't a funny job for sure (I use to try to make just one armor set and bone-weight copy process cause me nearly have Migrane attack lol)

Hi, I installed Hentai Pregnancy Child Birth (still shows up as Soul Gem birth in MCM), but it didn't prevent the CTD. Maybe I have a loading order issue or something, I will better inquire in their thread.

Regarding CB++ Bodyslide, it works perfectly.

I have a CB++ TBBP body (from Zercoron) with belly node and the XPMS skeleton, it works! I don't need the .nif included in the pregnant armor package.

Again thanks to anyone working on these, it is very very awesome!

I installed the HDT physics, and the pregnant boobs and belly are now bouncing around, LOL.

EDIT: about child birth, I might just install the Procreation mod for the PC and use HP for the NPCs. Problem solved, because Procreation didn't give me CTD, and I like the "Whiterun Guard is cumming inside you" messages, plus the list when changing phases, LOL.

• 2 weeks later...