Pregnant-Weighted tbbp armor (Bodyslide2)

So for some reason despite my character being pregnant it does not show when I put on armor, they just kinda revert to their normal athletic self.  But when no armor is on they are quite obviously preggers.  What the god damn hell?  I did everything as instructed.

• 2 months later...

Hey, so, this is a quick question regarding zapping parts of the armor. Is it possible for you to make it so that the zap options here match the original mod? There's just some parts in the original mod that I'd like to zap off in this version. If you can't do it, it's alright, but I would appreciate it if you could.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

does anyone know how to install ver 4.0?
i copy-paste all the folder to my virtual Body slider folder (im using MO),

tried to tweak the preset, build, but nothing happened in the game.

the armor wouldn't show the pregnant belly.

also there are no meshes and texture folder in the zip file.

• 4 months later...

I tried to install 3.1.3 and 2.0 (I gathered that both are necessary) and 3.1.3's section actually tells you where to put the data (/Data/CalienteTools/Bodyslide) but 2.0's did not, so I assumed that the folders went into (/Data/Meshes/armor) but the armor turned blue. I then tried to copy the folders into (/Data/textures/armor) and still blue. femalebody files from 2.0 are in (/Data/Meshes/actors/character/character assets) also, if that helps. An image should be attached to show the blue armor.

Spoiler

20191006202029_1.jpg.fa0a3083fca26fcd21e7017aea63140c.jpg

Like an idiot, I did not bother to back up my (/Data/Meshes) and (/Data/textures) folders; do I have to nuke the files and reinstall everything?

Update: In accordance with some of the directions in this thread, I renamed forsworn to forsworn armor, moved forsworn, necromancer, thievesguild, and warlock to (/Data/textures/clothes), and installed Remodeled Armor from here. Now armor is showing up properly. I agree with most of us here that the directions should be made more clear for less experienced people. In the interest of cleaning up files, what can I do to remove extra files?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 5/18/2016 at 5:15 PM, MadameRed said:

How would one remove this mod? I tried installing http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D25259%26preview%3D&pUp=1 over it, didn't make it go away. Tried deleting everything out of bodyslide, didn't work. This wasn't the mod I wanted so I want to get rid of it. I've got version 3.1.3 installed.

Well I can tell you this from experience.

Unless you backed up every file that this replaces before installing, you can't really.  This is simply a texture, mesh, and shape data replacer.  

Figured out too late I should have backed them up myself beforehand when I installed it,  jumped in the game, and not only did the clothing and armors not work, but now my pregnancy belly was way too high and completely flat like something was pressing on it.  

Having to completely reinstall everything and lost months of gameplay.

Not authors fault, he does warn to backup, but I never expected it to affect my actually belly instead of the clothing.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...