Thx for the link. i'm visiting HF for a while now (a few years actually) and somehow managed to avoid/not find this artist. Shame on me.  :(

As for people that wait for a mod to use those great animations and for all those people that think this is a working mod ... and for those that think this "mod" is dead:
FNiS needs to be updated to make it easier for modders to use the new furniture and non-human skeleton animations. it works, but it's not the final product (check the thread of o3dBondage, he makes some statements about his work and FNiS). So before any modders start to seriously work on a mod, that use those animations and FNiS new possibilities, we got to wait for the next FNiS release.

Period. And now please stop spamming this thread with obsolete questions. Thanks.

People are saying its dead just over a week after its completion?

Hey dumbasses, it's going to be implemented in a future Sexlab update, not the next one.

Give it 2 months, then you can continue your onslaught of repetitive dumbassery.

Edit: Kurisu, the people who keep asking stuff probably don't have the slightest idea what a resource is anyway...

I understand that as of yet there aren't any mods for this, but are there any whispers of people working on a mod? And are there possibly any progression threads or blogs around we can keep an eye on?

Either way, thanks for all the wonderful work on the resource pack. It been a long time coming. This kind of ''DLC'' is exactly what is going to keep the game interesting for months, and possibly years.

I understand that as of yet there aren't any mods for this, but are there any whispers of people working on a mod? And are there possibly any progression threads or blogs around we can keep an eye on?

Either way, thanks for all the wonderful work on the resource pack. It been a long time coming. This kind of ''DLC'' is exactly what is going to keep the game interesting for months, and possibly years.

Give it another month or two (maybe three). Right now, FNIS is still in a beta stage (the one for the new animations) and not fully ready to be used as a dependency for mods yet. When it comes out of beta, then people can start working on something elaborate for these files. As well, SexLab will likely incorporate these animations into it as well, but from my understanding, that won't be in the next release yet.

So everyone just needs to have patience and relax.

Trust me. When a mod finally does arrive that uses these animations, the forums will explode and you'll know it.

SexLab will likely incorporate these animations into it as well, but from my understanding, that won't be in the next release yet.

I might be wrong on this one, but i remember Ashal stated, that he is going to try to implement the framework function, that makes beastatlity plugins possible, in the next release after the one he is working on right now.

Anyways, even if iam not wrong, this might still take weeks or months.

probably it was rather stupid of people to not understand the concept of a resource pack for modders, or the idea that FNIS is only in a beta stage which brings creature animations into play, nobody is gonna make any mods for this till FNIS 4 is out of beta because of the fact FNIS can still be unstable thus resulting in a lot of moronic my game just CTD for every mod that uses it. >_>

probably it was rather stupid of people to not understand the concept of a resource pack for modders, or the idea that FNIS is only in a beta stage which brings creature animations into play, nobody is gonna make any mods for this till FNIS 4 is out of beta because of the fact FNIS can still be unstable thus resulting in a lot of moronic my game just CTD for every mod that uses it. >_>

Actually, FNiS 4 beta3 is more stable than version 3.5

Fore made some statements about this, so using the beta is still recommended.

But as the api in FNiS is still WiP for furniture and creature animations, we got to wait for the next versions that come, to have modders make creature animation mods and more furniture animation mods, as both is still limited.

Give it another month or two (maybe three). Right now, FNIS is still in a beta stage (the one for the new animations) and not fully ready to be used as a dependency for mods yet. When it comes out of beta, then people can start working on something elaborate for these files. As well, SexLab will likely incorporate these animations into it as well, but from my understanding, that won't be in the next release yet.

Trust me. When a mod finally does arrive that uses these animations, the forums will explode and you'll know it.

The impatience is totally understandable though.

The impatience is totally understandable though.

Eh, to each their own.

Everyone knew it was going to take awhile before these mods even came to Skyrim in the first place (Sex mods in general). Even for Oblivion it took a few years before the first sex mod arrived, much more for beastiality mods.

I get that people want everything now (seems to be a common trend these days). But people need to realize that modders can only do so much so fast. They do this work for free as well. Heck it wasn't even that long ago that we finally got sex mods for Skyrim in the first place.

Like I said before, people just need to relax and have patience. I know seeing the animations makes everyone eager and think that the mod will be out tomorrow, but there is a lot more work that needs to be done before it is even playable. Enjoy what we have now, and like I said, when it does come out, you will definitely know.

Eh, not really gone for good ,as he did say if he needs to fix something he will, just life is getting in the way right now.

Oh, this wasn't meant serious.

Whatever is the case, why he didn't post in this thread lately, if he read all those obsolete question, they could have made his decission to not post easier, simply searching the post for error reports, or ignoring it completly until the first BeastSex mods appears on the horizon.

Really looking forward to a mod using these.  :D

Can anyone post previews of the other creature animations?

Well if you're not talking about the last animations Gone did and of course if you didn't check the previous thread, here's the stuff :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19526-bestiality-animations-post-your-suggestions/?p=455687

Unfortunatly, not every animations have a preview, but well, you know, somehow I rather wait a mod to discover these ingame.

@SpyderArachnid :  I remember Skyrim's sex mod... First we had nude bodies, but the first sexmod (animated prostitution) wasn't able yet to switch between flaccid/erect version (plus I've never been able to align the animations correctly). Then came Sexis, Sexaddict and probably a few others. Sexis (I don't remember for Sexaddict) was able to switch bodies before starting any animations, it was really more immersive to be able to use the flaccid body together with the erect one. Then came SexLab Framework and it was the best thing I couldn't even expect to come on skyrim. The mcm menu was really something better then using spells or rings and had so much more options.  ZazAnimationPack, Estrus, Prison Overhaul, Schlongs for Skyrim, etc.  And now we have this high quality animations pack for creatures.   I couldn't have so much fun in such a long time in Skyrim if all these mods/models/animations were already out before I started to play. Somehow it was part of the game to see its modding community always trying to get things better and better, to see projects becoming real and others not. I enjoyed participating as much as playing, thanks to people like Gone, opened to suggestions.  

So... Yes ! We should wait and be patient. Even if I understand why people aren't, it's just pointless to make anymore fuss about when a mod will use these animations. I'm sure every (active) LoversLab's players/modders of skyrim knows about this thread and probably the previous one too. A mod is planned and will come out soon and we won't be able to miss it when it's done, like you said. 

No mod is out yet, so maybe it's a good time to post more suggestions/ideas here ? For the future mod, new animations, new models,  any weird things we want to be done. Even if Gone won't work on this anymore, he supports anyone willing to do more stuff. Personnaly I would like to see more of what people wants (even if it could burn my eyes).  Like these talkings about player/npc doing creatures aswell as they do the player/npc, adding female creatures too, I think the player should have the choice of its likings : Human bottom / male creature top, human top / female creature bottom, human top / male creature bottom... Even "human bottom / female creature top" should be possible, but requires more creativity (but already works for creatures like dragons using the tongue animation).

To comfort you guys, imagine; jbezorg or another of the most popular modders here are maikng those animations useful+compatible with SexLab, they will make many updates and good adaptations. We just need to wait for it. It's the same situation that we have with Witcher 3; u know that it will be awesome but u also need to wait few months.

Hey, I'm still lurking every now and then, just don't have time to do animations.

I'm personally not that bothered by the "how do I activate these" kind of questions. To me it just means people really want to see the animations in game. I take it more as a compliment really. I can understand why it might annoy you guys a bit though.

people have been asking for about a year now for a mod that uses these animations.

Has one been created or not?

This was started august 22 so it has not been a year. and as posted a few times per page "no".

If you look through the back-pages of the forum, these have been requested for a long time. And these arent the first, though they do appear to be the best.

And, as for the "no", I was asking if any were "WIP" or such, where we could look forward to them.