touge : Here, take this. It's an internet, you deserve it.

Also, I must say that kurisu is right about this : Locking the thread will just bury it, right ? Plus, I'm having fun right now ... Can't we just ignore them ? You know, trolls are everywhere and at least they're not spamming Gone with PM right now. (I hope they don't)  LET'S FACE THE ENNEMY GUYS ! and girls of course, sorry ladies don't kill me.  Seriously, I personnaly don't want it to be locked.

Jexsam : I personnaly take time to answer as well as I can to everybody asking a non-answered question. But when it's not a mod, it's just not a mod. I'm not enjoying this. English isn't my native tongue too and I perfectly understand when someone just can't read english. But if they are able to say "Can't get that mod working" they might be able aswell to understand "It is not a mod, just a pack of animations" wrote on every page.
So maybe we're making fun of them, but look at you, you're the one who's trying to bring a bad vibe on this thread. At least those guys were just asking questions, and it was just getting funny, but you're making a drama of it. 
I don't care about who's the trollier down here and I don't want to start a fight about this. Nobody wants to. So let's just stop talking about it and go back to bestiality animation's stuff.

And because this thread is getting too serious, you forced me to post this :

stock-illustration-6367559-rainbow-unico

@Demonwise : You're a goddamn bloody genius.

Thank you, I'll be here all week scheming up new ways to screw all your virtual vixens.

There are Unicorns in Skyrim?  

They fart rainbows?

How exciting...

Scheme up a two-headed dragon.     NVM, male dragons already have that...  ;)

@Demonwise : You're a goddamn bloody genius.

Thank you, I'll be here all week scheming up new ways to screw all your virtual vixens.

There are Unicorns in Skyrim?  

They fart rainbows?

How exciting...

Scheme up a two-headed dragon.     NVM, male dragons already have that...  ;)

I see what you did there and I like it  :D

Beatifull animations. How do you use in game? Plz.

No really. Just trolling. So many asking the same thing which is answered two post above, make me depressed about humankind...

So... if you cant beat them... better join them! 

is that your character in your avatar?

can you send me the save?  is look good

looks like rebecca chambers in bio hazard1

Y'know what I love about the modding community in general? There is always something new, exciting and/or funny. Since I follow this topic I have noticed quite a lot of questions about how to use these animations and many "different" answers (including myself *cough*). The point is after I thought about it, it could be good if they keep asking that cause it puts a bit of pressure and shows the demand for a usable mod. Or like my uncle Mr. Smock always keeps saying "The need of the many....." ...or was it sumthing about responsibility? I digress, what I meant I wouldn't call them trolls, they just hungry - hungry for love XD.

And for the unicon part

post-36247-0-38755400-1378015337_thumb.jpg

Any chance of making animation for "female" creatures?

We had a small debate earlier about "Shagravens" and I guess Wispmutha's (Wispmilf?). Since you can talk to some hagravens (Melka) it would be cool to add that too but for the wispmothers it could prove challenging to make animations for. They look rather static ingame with their floating ghost-bodies and I'm not sure if they have sexual appetite aside juggling with glowing balls XD.

people have been asking for about a year now for a mod that uses these animations.

Has one been created or not?

The original thread started 21st of July this year kimosabe. I know interwebs time has a different draft unlike normal time but patience and absolute obedience and worshipness towards the modders is a must or you'll be presented with shenanigans.

Dear modders, please ignore this heretic and bless us with your divine creativity! We will level mountains to built monuments of your shining glory to proof our faith in you, Gods of the Mods. May your light of gratitude never fail to enlighten us!