STOP ASKING HOW TO GET THESE WORKING, IT IS A RESOURCE

Plain and simple in good old fashioned comic sans...

This needs to be at OP so people could stop asking the same question over and over and over and over again...

And this image :D

Seriously.png

Sadly they still won't listen....just see animations and download without reading any information...A locked thread may lead to Gone being spammed with PM's also....Maybe if possible, this message as a stickied tab at the top of every page on this thread? People will still down load expecting it to work, but hopefully see the message when they come back to complain and finally work it out for themselves without spamming the thread....just a thought.

when the mod ready?

He already said that the work he did so far is finished but made into a full functioning mod is not and wont be doing so because of whatever problems his having. In other words he put his work out for download so any Modder out  there can take it and used it to create a working mod

STOP ASKING HOW TO GET THESE WORKING, IT IS A RESOURCE

Plain and simple in good old fashioned comic sans...

This needs to be at OP so people could stop asking the same question over and over and over and over again...

And this image :D

Seriously.png

I'm the hero the lab deserves, but not the one it needs right now. :P

im new to modding this game so im not sure how to impliment this into any mods or know of any modders familiar implimenting this into a mod so can anyone who does know of any modders that might be willing to put this into a mod please make a request? thx

@codywalls1 : Useless to ask, too lazy to explain it to you again, just check a few posts.

Actually, it looks like he was looking to see if he can make a mod himself.

I don't think so, he just said he wasn't able to do it. And ask if anyone could ask if any competent modder could do a mod. Actually I wanted to say " hey ! Sexlab and all the things we said about a future mod, it doesn't matter to you ?" Like nobody already asked over and over to several modders to do it. But I might being a bit too rude on this one, I admit it. So let's just say everyone rather wait for a proper Sexlab update and nobody wants a test mod coded with feet.

@jaycub : you are mastering the art of trolling ~

Hi jaycub,

did you read anything from the last two pages? On every third post you'll see the answer:
It's a "Modders Resource" to create a mod. You can't use it because there isn't a mod yet.

i have lots of opinions, maybe good, maybe not but hopefully no one takes it as criticism. I just say things that i think would make things better, or that people might like more so here goes.

a beast as large as a dragon would have no sexual attraction at all to a pussy so small he cant see lol. I think the larger dragons should only want to kill your character because this also diminishes the dragons awesomness as it is the ultimate killer of the game. however if there were a way to shrink the original size of the dragon, say the size of the bear or a little bigger, you could have adult and young dragons in skyrim...half and half i guess would work. Adult dragons would attack normally and the young ones would find a wet spot hehe. dunno how hard this would be cause i know nothing of modding but wish i did ramble ramble. great work peace-out

i have lots of opinions, maybe good, maybe not but hopefully no one takes it as criticism. I just say things that i think would make things better, or that people might like more so here goes.

a beast as large as a dragon would have no sexual attraction at all to a pussy so small he cant see lol. I think the larger dragons should only want to kill your character because this also diminishes the dragons awesomness as it is the ultimate killer of the game. however if there were a way to shrink the original size of the dragon, say the size of the bear or a little bigger, you could have adult and young dragons in skyrim...half and half i guess would work. Adult dragons would attack normally and the young ones would find a wet spot hehe. dunno how hard this would be cause i know nothing of modding but wish i did ramble ramble. great work peace-out

I personnaly don't think my DB is weak enough to let a bunch of baby dragons overcome him. Plus, a baby dragon shouldn't have any notion of sexuallity yet (if you care about logic) and the young ones should already be way too big. Eventually we should consider some lilliputian dragons... but it's getting as ridiculous as it sounds.

Except that dragons are intelligent and they may very well want to rape a female just to do it. For no other purpose than to break and humiliate a would-be attacker, then leave her for dead.

Don't you forget that the dragonborn is one of their kind ? I mean, they eventually want to kill him/her but they should know he/she got the same blood. So it is for the smell I guess, it might confuse a dragon and makes him feel horny just because of the power he can feel into the dragonborn, he seek someone that strong to put his seed inside. Of course his penis might be way too big but the pointy end might open the DB enough to let his seed comes inside.

Also : Like Crazywolf53 said, they're way superior to animals or humans. Great in strengh as in intellect. Humiliating the DB seems legit since he's some kind of traitor to their kind. Or you know... like this monkey killing a frog by using it like a sextoy, I guess a dragon just see it like fun, not every dragon is as boring as Parthunax is. On that one I quote kurisu7885 :

Well, plus like any critter, to them sex might just feel good for them.

Of course ! It's just funny ! Nobody said dragons weren't perverts too.