I don't see the Bestiality Extras file? It says you need it but I don't see a link for it.

Also I would like to see animations where the girl fucks the horse, not the horse fucking her. Not like the horse upside down that's just weird, Have her under the horse but have her to the side. Ass under the horse and body out the side between the front and rear legs. So she can move her ass back and forth taking control of the horse. The horse can just stand there with its normal animations but the girl is fucking it. Maybe the horse would snort and whine, they also make that odd sound with their lips which I can't really spell out or blow with their nose.

Thanks for the great work!

The beastiality extras are in the main file, packed with the animations (in a different folder, but in the same archive).

Although I hope in a eventual relase of a working mod it'd be possible to gather permission from all the mod authors and pack the mod with all required asset.

Wouldn't humans just get a lot of torn tissue from these animations and just die?

On a forum where ppl ask for brutal rape, torture, cum inflation, tentacle sex, egg inflation, massive impaling dicks and sex with house-sized-dragons, you honestly care about (virtual) girls being torn apart from having sex?

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA! This is the funniest shit I have ever seen! This right here deserves to be plastered somewhere on this site as a catchphrase.

I just downloaded and tried the new Polymorph spell.

It works great. I turned myself into a dog and a dragon.

It would be absolutely amazing if any upcoming bestiality mods were compatible with that spell.

To be able to turn into one of the moded animals and go around mounting NPCs would be the most awesome experience ever!!

It would be absolutely amazing if any upcoming bestiality mods were compatible with that spell.

To be able to turn into one of the moded animals and go around mounting NPCs would be the most awesome experience ever!!

I Second this. I'm nobody, but it makes sense to me.

hmmm sorry i m new. sometime i try to make mods for me, but i m verry bad ^^". i have 3 questions .
1   -Do you think you will create a mod for use it or introducting this mod (sm bestiality sex club :cool: epic lol ) or a spell or other interaction for it ?
2   -i want to target a femal npc with my mouse during the command consol, but when i click i target the flour or wall or other but not the NPCs. some one know this problem or have a answer (and i dont want use help "nps name" 4 becose i have 10000000 npc base id )?
3   -if some one have a answer can i have one or two exemple of command .
thanks and sorry for my intrusion .

I see no reason it shouldn't work, IF the player is considered like a creature. You could ask the modder of that Polymorph Spell if his/her mod changes the very nature of the player. I'm no modder, but I think it won't work if the transformation is temporary... I remember trying to sex with a reanimated body but it directly disapear without playing a thing.  Anyway, you're right ! These mods MUST work together !

There's a way to try it. You must replace some FNIS 4 animations slot by some of Gone's animation. Then try if it works when you're a creature. (But I really don't think it'll work that way... I think the FNIS spell will still consider you as the human of the animation...maybe you could try it with an only creature animation.) If you don't, I could give it a try... but I don't have FNIS v4 yet, so I'm not sure FNIS still works that way.

Another way, would be to create a full actor copy when you're polymorphed... I don't know if there's a console command like that in skyrim. Anyway, if your copy is polymorphed too, it might means that it permanently changes the player into an animal/monster. If it does, it'll increases the chances of compatibility.

But even if everything works that way, I think the future modder of a Bestiality mod will have to write some extra script's lines if we want it to work perfectly.

i have try to replace the animation file .hkx in the FNIS 4.0 (you need all 3 files )
and go to the road on southeast of whiterun to check those creature

and it is worked  on creature

the idle spell on female is worked too

so it just let you exam how it looks like

you can try replace hkx file in FNIS to check it

sorry for my poor english

So i tried to test this... and failed lol i didn't understand what to do or how to do it from what gone and fore described in the other thread. :(

Which part of "MODDER RESSOURCE" did you not understand ?  If you're not a modder then it's useless to complain here. Also If you read just ONE post before yours, you could have saw that I actually explained a way to try these animations. If you're not able to replace the animations slots from FNIS 4 then It's sad but it isn't the right place to ask for help. Try on the Nexus FNIS page.

wait it for a month

what is it now

some one tell me how when will a mob can be used ?

many thanks

I'm not sure to get a thing of what you said... but if you're asking "when" and "how" a mod using these animations will be released  then you should ask Ashal when his/her SexLab Framework will be ready for creatures animations. It's all about that, if you want to know why SexLab needs an update you should check some of the last post of the previous thread. I made a few explanations there.

Ashal's pushed back the new creature inclusive content to the next vesion. At the moment he's ironing out the scripting kinks to make sure the framework remains stable and easy to update and add things into. So go on the assumption this will take at least a month maybe two before you see bestiality and you won't be disappointed! :D

In my opinion it is better to wait , and the bugs in the framework will be away after 2 months. Well I hope.

If you wait longer you will get more than 34 beast animations, i think someone will publish more and even gone will still working but not so hard as before because they are humans just like me and youi :).

And to be honest Iam very happy someone is doing alot of work for this project.

And If you look closely in compare to oblivion beast animations 34 is more then oblivion had after this short time of release.

So the future of skyrim mods and projects are always better because so many fans and interested modders are obsessed with skyrim.

In late December or january 2014 we have maybe over 50 beast animations? Who knows :).

Thanks again!

Edit: And not to sound to rude over oblivion gregathit, grumpf and others are doing aswell are great job!

If they moving over to skyrim, well then its maybe a bit more animations.

Btw. oblivion is getting better too.

In my opinion it is better to wait , and the bugs in the framework will be away after 2 months. Well I hope.

If you wait longer you will get more than 34 beast animations, i think someone will publish more and even gone will still working but not so hard as before because they are humans just like me and youi :).

And to be honest Iam very happy someone is doing alot of work for this project.

And If you look closely in compare to oblivion beast animations 34 is more then oblivion had after this short time of release.

So the future of skyrim mods and projects are always better because so many fans and interested modders are obsessed with skyrim.

In late December or january 2014 we have maybe over 50 beast animations? Who knows :).

Thanks again!

Edit: And not to sound to rude over oblivion gregathit, grumpf and others are doing aswell are great job!

If they moving over to skyrim, well then its maybe a bit more animations.

Btw. oblivion is getting better too.

Plus for Oblivion and New Vegas the capabilities were far more limited, the animations people can make for Skyrim are much more natural.