Thank you Gone! =D You are my hero!

Darn it's a pity that by the time a mod will be ready university will have already started for me. I'll keep an eye out on the site though and wait for some free time to see you work later in game. :)

Wouldn't humans just get a lot of torn tissue from these animations and just die?

On a forum where ppl ask for brutal rape, torture, cum inflation, tentacle sex, egg inflation, massive impaling dicks and sex with house-sized-dragons, you honestly care about (virual) girls being torn apart from having sex?

Wouldn't humans just get a lot of torn tissue from these animations and just die?

On a forum where ppl ask for brutal rape, torture, cum inflation, tentacle sex, egg inflation, massive impaling dicks and sex with house-sized-dragons, you honestly care about (virual) girls being torn apart from having sex?

Well, I read news about New Jersey sometimes, that's why I'm asking.

Ooooh this is possible already? That's amazing! Skyrim modding makes advances so fast! I think oblivion had to wait waaaaaaaaaay long for this

There were grown minotaurs already in Oblivion so it was possible at least 20 years before Oblivion :P

Ewww eww ew eww ewwwwww! XD

Hihihihihihi when i saw this my head was flooded with lots of funny situations i had after i installed lots of oblivion sex mods the first time and didn't know what all the settings did so I set them to values that *looked* reasonable at the time and then was raped by a rat in the tutorial, couldn't go near a stable because something was causing all horses to chase after me as soon as they saw me and I got killed by bandits camping in those ruins opposite the sewer exit because a mudcrab snuck up on me and started sexing while bandits were shooting at me and I was without cover, I still hate that mudcrab. My first experience with oblivion sex mods involved waaaaay too many creatures but it was so funny ^^

I wonder what's going to be happening now, just imagine fighting Harkon at the end of dawnguard when it suddenly stops and he starts sexing the player instead and Serana sees it rolls her eyes and is all like "DAAAAD!" XD

Ooooh this is possible already? That's amazing! Skyrim modding makes advances so fast! I think oblivion had to wait waaaaaaaaaay long for this

There were grown minotaurs already in Oblivion so it was possible at least 20 years before Oblivion :P

Ewww eww ew eww ewwwwww! XD

Hihihihihihi when i saw this my head was flooded with lots of funny situations i had after i installed lots of oblivion sex mods the first time and didn't know what all the settings did so I set them to values that *looked* reasonable at the time and then was raped by a rat in the tutorial, couldn't go near a stable because something was causing all horses to chase after me as soon as they saw me and I got killed by bandits camping in those ruins opposite the sewer exit because a mudcrab snuck up on me and started sexing while bandits were shooting at me and I was without cover, I still hate that mudcrab. My first experience with oblivion sex mods involved waaaaay too many creatures but it was so funny ^^

I wonder what's going to be happening now, just imagine fighting Harkon at the end of dawnguard when it suddenly stops and he starts sexing the player instead and Serana sees it rolls her eyes and is all like "DAAAAD!" XD

Killed because a mudcrab wanted some ass ,that's a new one.

I don't see the Bestiality Extras file? It says you need it but I don't see a link for it.

Also I would like to see animations where the girl fucks the horse, not the horse fucking her. Not like the horse upside down that's just weird, Have her under the horse but have her to the side. Ass under the horse and body out the side between the front and rear legs. So she can move her ass back and forth taking control of the horse. The horse can just stand there with its normal animations but the girl is fucking it. Maybe the horse would snort and whine, they also make that odd sound with their lips which I can't really spell out or blow with their nose.

Thanks for the great work!