Sorry for a late reply, been busy.

Well that's a bit sad, but I understand, though I didn't think there should be breathing ones. But most of them here are more to painful than pleasurable to me. If there are any moans that's not as loud or as expressive of pain? Is it possible for sexlab to include more than 8 voices? I like the variety this mod proposes & I enjoyed hearing some of the npc voices to begin with, just want to know if it's possible to have more options ingame.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for a late reply, been busy.

Well that's a bit sad, but I understand, though I didn't think there should be breathing ones. But most of them here are more to painful than pleasurable to me. If there are any moans that's not as loud or as expressive of pain? Is it possible for sexlab to include more than 8 voices? I like the variety this mod proposes & I enjoyed hearing some of the npc voices to begin with, just want to know if it's possible to have more options ingame.

Sorry but I'm very limited with sounds, if it sounds painful then I guess some of these voice types would be more suited for rape I suppose.

Believe me, if I found some better erotic sounds to use I'd have used them. I'll see later if I can possibly get the rid of the breathing but not anytime soon, I've been real busy.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems we're both busy, don't worry, take your time.

I was wondering about voices for female PCs when she's hurt, power attacks or panting when her stamina reaches 0, is it possible to port some of that? I heard it on SD versions before it was made Sexlab aware & it's pretty good because it's a bit painful, but not loud, I don't know much of modding, but I recall these voices will play when your char. is hurt from being attacked. I think the voice for the female PC is the same as Lydia? That's just my guess though. Do the game provide these voices for the NPCs besides screaming in pain?

I was also wondering, since Sexlab voices only allow 8 options, is it possible to go beyond that? Like, 9th? 10th? 11th? Because it'll be good for me if I can use sexlab voices & yours as well. Or I have to replace the sexlab ones with the ones I want from this mod manually?

Don't worry, I use your mod with SD, Submit & or Defeat on, it's really delightful!

I was wondering about voices for female PCs when she's hurt, power attacks or panting when her stamina reaches 0, is it possible to port some of that? I heard it on SD versions before it was made Sexlab aware & it's pretty good because it's a bit painful, but not loud, I don't know much of modding, but I recall these voices will play when your char. is hurt from being attacked. I think the voice for the female PC is the same as Lydia? That's just my guess though. Do the game provide these voices for the NPCs besides screaming in pain?

I was also wondering, since Sexlab voices only allow 8 options, is it possible to go beyond that? Like, 9th? 10th? 11th? Because it'll be good for me if I can use sexlab voices & yours as well. Or I have to replace the sexlab ones with the ones I want from this mod manually?

Don't worry, I use your mod with SD, Submit & or Defeat on, it's really delightful!

Yeah soon I'll tweak them more.

SSLVV will soon be on their own extra voice slots leaving the default voices intact. I'm also planning on having some empty slots for people to add their own voice sets as well.

Yeah soon I'll tweak them more.

SSLVV will soon be on their own extra voice slots leaving the default voices intact. I'm also planning on having some empty slots for people to add their own voice sets as well.

I see, I'll look forward to that day.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, currently updating the mod.

Previously I've only installed my favourite voice types, using the fitting sslVoiceFemaleMoan0[NUMBER].pex. 

In the newest version there's only one sslVoiceDefaults.pex now.

So is it still possible to install only 2 or 3 voices instead all of them?

Hi, currently updating the mod.

Previously I've only installed my favourite voice types, using the fitting sslVoiceFemaleMoan0[NUMBER].pex. 

In the newest version there's only one sslVoiceDefaults.pex now.

So is it still possible to install only 2 or 3 voices instead all of them?

Yeah you need the source sslVoiceDefaults.psc file to do that...

Everything has been merged into one file after 1.20 upgrade. Sadly I've overwritten the source file so much with the 1.9 upgrade,  with my ADD I forgot to back it up lol.... Sorry I can't give you the source, sorry boss...

Tell me what voices you want and maybe I could soon whip up a voice pack with what you want when I get 1.9 figured out.

I've heard that dropbox got a useful backup function, btw. Should check it out myself, too.

Well, I've always used vFemaleMoan04 for the aggressive human part, vFemaleMoan08 sounds good for casual sex.

But you don't need to rush, just make sure not to overwrite your hard work that often :)

I've heard that dropbox got a useful backup function, btw. Should check it out myself, too.

Well, I've always used vFemaleMoan04 for the aggressive human part, vFemaleMoan08 sounds good for casual sex.

But you don't need to rush, just make sure not to overwrite your hard work that often :)

I was too lazy to setup my freeware backup application lol...

Yeah I don't really use these voices much except MaleEvenToned, they aren't perfect....

That's why I'm trying to include the default voices for me and others to use.

• 1 month later...

The new update is causing my game to crash when I load a save slot. I've tried the troubleshoot method of uninstalling all SexLab related mods, making a fresh save, and then reinstalling and loading the game. However, it still crashes.

The crashing stops when I uninstall the SexLab vanilla voices ver.2.4. I think I'll revert and stay with the old Vanilla Voices version 1.8 until this gets sorted out.

Edit: I've seemed to have isolated it to the SexLab Vanilla Voices 2.4 (Rape) version. It's the source of the crashing. The regular SexLab Vanilla Voices 2.4 works fine so far. I haven't tested out the Euphoric version yet.

The new update is causing my game to crash when I load a save slot. I've tried the troubleshoot method of uninstalling all SexLab related mods, making a fresh save, and then reinstalling and loading the game. However, it still crashes.

The crashing stops when I uninstall the SexLab vanilla voices ver.2.4. I think I'll revert and stay with the old Vanilla Voices version 1.8 until this gets sorted out.

Edit

I don't seem to have an issue with the rape version which is clean, but I'll check it out right now.

If anyone has the same issue please be sure to tell me.

Might want to try a new save game and see if that solves your problem too.

Which version are you using?

The SexLab Vanilla Voices 2.4 (Rape) version appears to be the culprit. I've used the regular 2.4 version and it's working so far. Perhaps the rape version has something buggy with it. Thanks for taking a look into it.

Also, Merry Christmas :)

p.s. I've just tested out the Euphoric version, and it causes a CTD on load too. I uninstalled the euphoric version and reinstalled the regular 2.4 version and it works fine again.

Which version are you using?

The SexLab Vanilla Voices 2.4 (Rape) version appears to be the culprit. I've used the regular 2.4 version and it's working so far. Perhaps the rape version has something buggy with it. Thanks for taking a look into it.

Also, Merry Christmas :)

p.s. I've just tested out the Euphoric version, and it causes a CTD on load too. I uninstalled the euphoric version and reinstalled the regular 2.4 version and it works fine again.

Hmm, I'll check it out. Only thing different is the additional .WAV files I added. I'll see about going in and finding an issue, I didn't sleep much because I spent all night getting this finished. I'll see what I can figure out after I eat some pie and get nap in for bit.

Hi sunspotz.

Just tried out the rape version for a while and so far no problems. Did start a whole new game (using MO, so that's also like a fresh install).

Yeah that's probably the best bet, I've had issues setting it up with my old save games, as using the method to clean the framework and remove framework dependent plugins and save has worked well. Things have changed from the upgrade to 1.30 so it's the safest bet.

I'm still going to tweak and check the .esp files for the rape and the euphoric versions, see what I can find. After using Safety Load I haven't crashed in quite some time.

Hi sunspotz.

Just tried out the rape version for a while and so far no problems. Did start a whole new game (using MO, so that's also like a fresh install).

Yeah that's probably the best bet, I've had issues setting it up with my old save games, as using the method to clean the framework and remove framework dependent plugins and save has worked well. Things have changed from the upgrade to 1.30 so it's the safest bet.

I'm still going to tweak and check the .esp files for the rape and the euphoric versions, see what I can find. After using Safety Load I haven't crashed in quite some time.

Thanks for the 2.4.1 test version you sent me. It appears to be working well with no crashes and the sound seems to be working well. Thanks for your work! :D

Hi sunspotz.

Thanks for the 2.4.1 test version you sent me. It appears to be working well with no crashes and the sound seems to be working well. Thanks for your work! :D

That's great to know boss, I'll upload them tomorrow for everyone, I'm too drunk now to do anything lol.