when I try to talk to dandre it doesn't give me an option from this mod, only ones from SD and schlongs

This happened to me too. I got a dialogue option from SexLab Guild upon restarting Skyrim.

ok, well I just used the console to skip to the next part

What command did u use?

ok so I forget the spoiler thing but I used the commands "help SLG" then found the quest then "sqv (quest id, i.e.: sqv03)" found the stage that wasn't done (like 20) and did setstage (quest id) (stage that wasn't done) and it completed that step

I start "Come Workers, Cum.",and find two problems

1.When I find Dandre in Windhelm Barracks,he dosen't stay in his cell but stand with other guards.

Then I talk to him,but he dosen't give me an option from this mod,I have to back to Palace of KIngs and press"T".After this,I can find the option.But he still stand with other guards.

2.I talk to Ticetoni and he says"have seeeeeeeeexxxx".And then? Fight? There's nothing happened even I killed him...What should I do?Please help...

1.When I find Dandre in Windhelm Barracks,he dosen't stay in his cell but stand with other guards.

Then I talk to him,but he dosen't give me an option from this mod,I have to back to Palace of KIngs and press"T".After this,I can find the option.But he still stand with other guards.

2.I talk to Ticetoni and he says"have seeeeeeeeexxxx".And then? Fight? There's nothing happened even I killed him...What should I do?Please help...

1...?

steal his booze! for me it did it,  he became sober and i got the dialog option

1...?

Thank you very much! I can recruit Ticetoni now.

But how to solve the first problem? I mean,Dandre dosen't stay in his cell...(It no harm for the game, I can recruit him)

Sorry for my poor English...

1...?

But how to solve the first problem? I mean,Dandre dosen't stay in his cell...(It no harm for the game, I can recruit him)

Dandre should be in his cell.....so somethings wrong. Try an earlier save.... But if you can recruit him whats the problem then? Go on :shy:

1...?

Dandre should be in his cell.....so somethings wrong. Try an earlier save.... But if you can recruit him whats the problem then? Go on :shy:

You are right...Just enjoy...Thank you again for your help!

'Ey all, Question time.

The guildhall has been revised. It's now a semi unique building. It has also been moved and I will add a map with the location for the next version.

For the questions, there are two things I want to do for the interior decoration of the hall and I want your opinion on it.

1. Calypso has put up his work(the adult toy set) as free for all. Meaning I don't even have to ask for permition before decorating the guilds halls :D

Please tell me wheter you like this idea or prefer a less explicit guildhall(this reminds me I still need to dress the people...).

2. I need a library for a future quest. So I'm going to add one. What I want to know is if there are people here willing to write one, or more skyrim stories for the books. I can of course fill up the library with normal books, but where is the fun in that?

For people wondering about the next update, it's in testing right now and will be released as soon as I've got the all green.

'Ey all, Question time.

The guildhall has been revised. It's now a semi unique building. It has also been moved and I will add a map with the location for the next version.

For the questions, there are two things I want to do for the interior decoration of the hall and I want your opinion on it.

1. Calypso has put up his work(the adult toy set) as free for all. Meaning I don't even have to ask for permition before decorating the guilds halls :D

Please tell me wheter you like this idea or prefer a less explicit guildhall(this reminds me I still need to dress the people...).

2. I need a library for a future quest. So I'm going to add one. What I want to know is if there are people here willing to write one, or more skyrim stories for the books. I can of course fill up the library with normal books, but where is the fun in that?

For people wondering about the next update, it's in testing right now and will be released as soon as I've got the all green.

Hi

Here maybe?http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20764-books-of-skyrim-v08/

Does the library have to be in the guildhall? If not, there's a library in the College of Winterhold.

Even though I enjoy the thought of naughty mage students, I think it would be better to keep it in the guildhall. (I try to make the mod at least remotely lore friendly(and I'm failing lol.)

I ran tes5edit and i just thought id tell you that i fonud some potential problems, i can post the m here or send them to you in a message or whatever.

Intresting, I'd love to know. If you could send them to me in a PM that'd be great. :)

'Ey all, Question time.

Hi

Here maybe?http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20764-books-of-skyrim-v08/

Thank you very much!

Even though I enjoy the thought of naughty mage students, I think it would be better to keep it in the guildhall. (I try to make the mod at least remotely lore friendly(and I'm failing lol.)

Aaah, but where in Skyrim lore does it say that a Mage is forbidden to worship a god like Dibella? ;)

Hello.

I tried the new 0.431 version. There are some problems.

I deleted the previous bsa and esp files, then I saved, then I waited 24 in game hours, then I saved again, then I installed the new version.

1. Strange fact. The new esp took the place in the load order exactly as the old one (maybe there is still a reference somewhere?).

2. I did the recruitement journey again, all fine.

problem A:  A "rape job" started automatically but no marker (even if I went also in Solstheim).

I did the complete quest by console but Arianna has not dialogue and not reward.

problem B:  Luna and Arianna have no jobs for me.

problem C:  I tried a prostitution job (manually via console) but still Luna has no dialogues for me except "What about jobs".

problem D:  Esmeralda has no "special job" dialogue at all. Only the normal dialogues about the recruitement, Melisa and so on.

I'm stuck and I need some help, at this point.

SUGGESTIONS about the building:

1. Place some water inside the two fountains (I have the "private needs" and it will be useful for bathing).

2. Maybe you can dress the three girls inside the guild (wench dress?).

3. Random clients who visit the guild?

4. About point #3 - change location of the building against the mountain but just in front of Falkreath main entrance?

5. Add a couple of rooms with "free beds"?

Hello.

I tried the new 0.431 version. There are some problems.

I deleted the previous bsa and esp files, then I saved, then I waited 24 in game hours, then I saved again, then I installed the new version.

1. Strange fact. The new esp took the place in the load order exactly as the old one (maybe there is still a reference somewhere?).

2. I did the recruitement journey again, all fine.

problem A:  A "rape job" started automatically but no marker (even if I went also in Solstheim).

I did the complete quest by console but Arianna has not dialogue and not reward.

problem B:  Luna and Arianna have no jobs for me.

problem C:  I tried a prostitution job (manually via console) but still Luna has no dialogues for me except "What about jobs".

problem D:  Esmeralda has no "special job" dialogue at all. Only the normal dialogues about the recruitement, Melisa and so on.

I'm stuck and I need some help, at this point.

SUGGESTIONS about the building:

1. Place some water inside the two fountains (I have the "private needs" and it will be useful for bathing).

2. Maybe you can dress the three girls inside the guild (wench dress?).

3. Random clients who visit the guild?

4. About point #3 - change location of the building against the mountain but just in front of Falkreath main entrance?

5. Add a couple of rooms with "free beds"?

Damn, that's pretty bad. I have no clue why a rapejob would start, it's a complete WIP so it really wont do anything and shouldn't be visible at all. 

Did the quest 'The cumming of many' start?

The fact that you can't start prostitution jobs is pretty mod-breaking in this case, you also really need the above mentioned quest...

I'm not behind my own pc right now so I can't check wether i'm having any of these problems :/

All the other things are a result of the fact that I changed the structure of the mod and should work fine if the quest starts and the prostitution jobs work.

Thank you very much for the suggestions, I'll look into that as soon as i'm behind my own pc again.

The cumming of many is the quest that should start after you talk to Esmeralda.

The other problem seems to be caused by an alias fill failure. I'm unsure if you know what it means but i boils down to: if you type "SQV SLGRNJ" and it returns

blah blah blah

'Luna' ---> NONE

blah blah blah

it means the alias didn't fill correctly and the quest wont start.

This together makes me wonder whether you installation went correctly. It's not that I think you installed it badly but it just seems that way. I'd be great if I can get some people telling me whether they got it working.

Actually, I'm on three or four saves after I've unistalled everything. So, I can try again to install from fresh.

If I remember well, I should have used the console to check the prositution job, using the "sqv" command. Not sure but I think that Luna--->none was this way.

Anyhow, I followed this procedure, before:

1. saved the game.

2. exit

3. unistall the old version

4. start the game

5. save

6. wait 24 hours in game

7. save

8. exit

9. installed the new version

10. play

Even with this method, I had the esp file in the same position as the old one in the load order. (This makes me to think there was something wrong).

Well, fuck.

Completely out of options i googled a bit to see what is going on.

It appears skyrim is not the same as oblivion. And the problem gets nicely explained in this text baloon from the creation kit site.

As scripts are stored externally, the engine no longer effectively removes scripts from a save if a plugin file is removed. Clean Saves no longer exist, and therefore a mod cannot be completely removed from a save. The only way to ensure a removed plugin does not cause any issues in the future is to revert to a save from before the plugin was added - Save File Notes (Papyrus).

The good news is, the fault is not in my mod. The eternally bad news is, your fucked.

You will have to either revert back to an old save or reinstall the mod if you want it to work.

MORE GOOGLING LATER: if you really want to keep the save you have now, use this to manually clean your save(find what number in your list my mod is on and clean everything with that number)

Skyrim Save Cleaner

If you want to skip ahead to where you ended last time you can send me a PM and i'll tell you how to skip ahead to where you left off.

Last but not least:

Thank you for your bug report :)

I hope this solves things for you.

Almost the same kind of probleme here :o

Initial quest : done

i start "the cuming of many"

meet the first customer

go back to Luna, receive the money

take a second job ----> meet [.....] in whiterun :x

I though it was a kind of "secret customer", try to reach the destination by foot, get killed by the bridge bandits ( :@ ).

after my respawn ---> no more "prostituion jobs" option with Luna.