I'm having issues with talking to the beggar after satisfying him. I can't seem to get any new dialogues to complete that stage.

Same here. I've tried with two different beggars and both had no new dialogue after satisfaction. I also tried all available dialogues to see if any of them would work. Also tried tabbing out of the dialogue and trying again.

Right... This is kind of embarasing... Because I changed the name of the mod, but of course no quest ID's etc, the game gets mightily confused. So for this upgrade(and this one only) You have to either make a clean save (disable my mod, save, enable it again.) or start a new game(I'd recommend a clean save).

Please tell me if that solves anything.

I cant get the dialog either :(  what to do? made a clean save (from the previous version) your mod is last in my load order

Console command? what do i write?

In a guard for the goods I had sex with all the guards.... No key

Eventually I stole the key, but the prison will not open with a stolen key.

I used a cheat to open the prison, but Dandre wont react If you open his prison with a cheat.

If you activate the quest(a guard for the goods) there should be a quest arrow to the guard with the keys. He will instantly give you the right key.

I'm having issues with talking to the beggar after satisfying him. I can't seem to get any new dialogues to complete that stage.

Same here. I've tried with two different beggars and both had no new dialogue after satisfaction. I also tried all available dialogues to see if any of them would work. Also tried tabbing out of the dialogue and trying again.

Right... This is kind of embarasing... Because I changed the name of the mod, but of course no quest ID's etc, the game gets mightily confused. So for this upgrade(and this one only) You have to either make a clean save (disable my mod, save, enable it again.) or start a new game(I'd recommend a clean save).

I cant get the dialog either :(  what to do? made a clean save (from the previous version) your mod is last in my load order

If it really, really doesn't work. type "SQV SLG01" then see what stage you are at and POST THAT HERE  then type "SetStage SLG01 40"

I realy liked this mod :D

But for every job coming back to woman is annoying, Could make it like first quest. After a client, a client, a client .......

And Could you make every quest like Belethor's? Between 24.00 and 7.00, in their bedroom... Doing it on the street is weird.

I used a cheat to open the prison, but Dandre wont react If you open his prison with a cheat.

If you activate the quest(a guard for the goods) there should be a quest arrow to the guard with the keys. He will instantly give you the right key.

If it really, really doesn't work. type "SQV SLG01" then see what stage you are at and POST THAT HERE  then type "SetStage SLG01 40"

Hi

Thanx now i can continue. Im now a guild member and got a Special job:

To find workers for the woman in near windhelm. Now i cant continue started with the argonian in riften get the starting dialog but no dialog for seducing him(tried my working girl with no result) Next the drunken thief no dialog except hes We should have seeeeeeex should i steal his booze punch him in the face?(he dies easy)

Should i setstage again?(nofun)

thanx

@Yusuf The next update will include mass jobs(just for the guard faction). Fixing the sex on the streets thing is rather low on the list I'm afraid.

@iggypop1

The death by punching thing can be solved by using a low power destruction spell(toss an iceicle in his face(a tiny bit of damage will do)) and ofc pickpocket his booze. For the argonian look at the first post under the spoiler and then under the Heedalur's spoiler.

I started the special jobs and was trying to recruit the Argonian in Riften. I talked to him while naked didn't present any options to continue the questline.

It's important that you have absolutely nothing on you. If you are unsure you can type "Player.GetClothingValue" in the console. If you aren't wearing anything this should return 0. Otherwise there is no reason why this shouldn't work.

How to get a bottle? is this WIP?

Yes, it has also been removed in favor of a global variable and a quest to track it.

hey TheSC, I know you busy with the development of this mod, Butt Mr. TheSC, may I pls get a version #, so I can stay up to date

I'm not entirely clear on what you are trying to say here. But the latest version can be found on the download page, at this time v.33.

The marker stays over the head of Daendrel(or something) Fucking all the Guards the text in corner says he/they havent got the key?+???? Fucking the guards witch i know(stole it once(does not work)) has the key same text in corner!!!?

BTW Sorry but Im not familiar to the console commands so how to use setstage?

Is it the same as above SQV SLG01+SetStage SLG01 40 or do i have to write another number.?"POST THAT HERE" where/what?

SQV SLG01 tells me "stage 50"

Thanx

The marker stays over the head of Daendrel(or something) Fucking all the Guards the text in corner says he/they havent got the key?+???? Fucking the guard witch i know(stole it once(does not work)) has the key same text in corner!!!?

The quest marker should point towards the guard with the key. If it doesn't I'm afraid it has nothing to do with my mod anymore.

Heya, Official beta-tester TheCI here (as mentioned earlyer by TheSC),

Have you checked if you have ANY (and all) mods disabled that screw around in ANY way with ANY guard of ANY kind? The scripting will fail epicly if the guards are somehow removed from their vanilla category as made by bethesda software. retextures etc shouldnt affect it, but for starters disable those too, you can never be sure enough. 

Ah, it was counting things such as rings and necklaces as clothing still being on. Taking them off allowed me to continue.

Edit: Noticed upon saving and closing the game with Female Prostitution job up it disappeared from the quest list upon loading and unable to get it again.

Hmmmm and you are sure there is no quest marker?

A possiblity for you is to type "SQV SLG03Dandre" and see what the ID of the guard with keys is. Then use the console to pull him towards you.

I get the quest but the quest marker stays on Dandre

There is only 2 guards with jail keys....yes?

"console to pull him towards me" what do i write?  (Im not familiar with console commands :( )

Thanx

Ok so once I get my game fixed once again this might be intresting but what are we talking about here a prostution guild/Brothel with set quests, like the companions or mages guild, or something else entirely?

@Tensu_Makadi: It is a set of quests like the mages/companions guild, seeing as there is a main story line and several radiant quests (repeatable quests for money). We strive to make it integrated into the world of Skryim and not a completely lose entity.

@iggypop1: Iggy, once you talked to Dandre, another SEPARATE quest is started, which you need to set to active for the quest marker to pop over the guard. This can be any random guard in the barracks, and he will have an option in the speech menu that none of the other guards have. Complete the quest it gives you (called "A guard for the goods") and it will give you a separate key, (not the ones that guards carry on them by default) that you need to use on Dandre's cell door.

Ok so once I get my game fixed once again this might be intresting but what are we talking about here a prostution guild/Brothel with set quests, like the companions or mages guild, or something else entirely?

@Tensu_Makadi: It is a set of quests like the mages/companions guild, seeing as there is a main story line and several radiant quests (repeatable quests for money). We strive to make it integrated into the world of Skryim and not a completely lose entity.

@iggypop1: Iggy, once you talked to Dandre, another SEPARATE quest is started, which you need to set to active for the quest marker to pop over the guard. This can be any random guard in the barracks, and he will have an option in the speech menu that none of the other guards have. Complete the quest it gives you (called "A guard for the goods") and it will give you a separate key, (not the ones that guards carry on them by default) that you need to use on Dandre's cell door.

I found the guard with the key on mine outside the barracks walking around town. So it can technically be any male guard in the city and not just the barracks.

Seem the mod is progressing nicely, great, will be an interesting addition as to the available guild option (back in Morrowind, we had the Almilia Daughters, as a matter of mods, it is (no hasard ..) the last one (as to guild) have been updated, less than 6 month ago :D (and then, we Telvanni did get an update to the Tel Uvirith interior less than two month ago !).

Sorry for the offtopic, but, an sexual oriented guild reminded them, gathering information and influence trough sex, has been fleshed into quite a powerful and interesting guild by now.