i found and around for beggar isn't in Markath how did you find beggar in Markath how

Just inside the gate or in the inn . Degaine or something

TES5edit tell me about location map that beggar and degaine and other npc live in bards college in solitude but i found to beggar isn't there person where is beggar was hidden to place. where is beggar live in Markath or Solitude find for me thank you

@javamonsoon Hmmm, Personally I find that normal hairstyles don't fit people that work with their appearance. I've googled how hard it would be to "unlink" the skyhair ESM, I will probably try to unlink it as soon as I've got the mod on two pc's. If it's not too much trouble it will be done.

@inicial44 As it takes a diffrent kind of female to want to do other female's I decided they shouldn't be in normal jobs. I'm on the lookout for job ideas, I have a list next to my pc, and females have been on it for a while. Rape jobs have been on there a little(still doubting there).

Thank you for taking it in consideration. It's all I really can ask of you, realistically. ^^

Here is update. I went to Raven Rock and met Arano. The mark appeared above his head. In the job journal, I still have 3 dots in the brackets. How can I start to task?

just use the first line in the dialogue

how did you figure out it was ancano? all i saw was go to [..] and see [..]  no map map markers at all  oh and to op  at end of main i did  get the  you finished the main   now suck it   line

just uncheck all quest and leave that one active. It points you to the place and the person :)

The problem with radiant quests selecting NPCs from DLCs and not showing any quest markers also occurs in other mods (Helgen Reborn for instance).

I do not think there is any work around for this, perhaps mention the (...) problem in the OP and tell them to look in Solstiem?

It's actually really easy to fix, I simply have to add an exception for one of the tags unique to raven rock and the game will never target someone in RavenRock again.(this works because the game chooses a city before choosing a person for my quest, if it never picks ravenrock no one in there will ever be picked)

Problem is, this only shows up if I have the DLC as a requirement, so there would need to be separate versions for DLC and non DLC.(and ofc I'd have to have the DLC)

Until then there will be a 1/(amount of city's in skyrim) chance that your target will be in raven rock(if you have the DLC).

For the final version I will ask someone with the DLC to edit it in, but until then everyone with DLC will be screwed every once in a while :D.

The problem with radiant quests selecting NPCs from DLCs and not showing any quest markers also occurs in other mods (Helgen Reborn for instance).

I do not think there is any work around for this, perhaps mention the (...) problem in the OP and tell them to look in Solstiem?

It's actually really easy to fix, I simply have to add an exception for one of the tags unique to raven rock and the game will never target someone in RavenRock again.(this works because the game chooses a city before choosing a person for my quest, if it never picks ravenrock no one in there will ever be picked)

Problem is, this only shows up if I have the DLC as a requirement, so there would need to be separate versions for DLC and non DLC.(and ofc I'd have to have the DLC)

Until then there will be a 1/(amount of city's in skyrim) chance that your target will be in raven rock(if you have the DLC).

For the final version I will ask someone with the DLC to edit it in, but until then everyone with DLC will be screwed every once in a while :D.

Not really screwed, if you cant see the quest marker on the normal map just go to solstiem

Does anyone know if this also happens for Moonpath to Elysweyr, Falskaar, Wyrmstooth or other mods that add new landmasses/maps with cities?

Can I share it to the 3DMGAME?Thank you very much

You can share a link to this or to the download threat, but I'd prefer if it didn't go wandering around all over the place(the file). Feel free to link to here, but don't re-upload the file. This is easier on users as they will always have the latest file and easier on me as everyone will know who to talk to about bugs etc.

Last but not least - give credit where it is due.

I'm having issues with talking to the beggar after satisfying him. I can't seem to get any new dialogues to complete that stage.

Same here. I've tried with two different beggars and both had no new dialogue after satisfaction. I also tried all available dialogues to see if any of them would work. Also tried tabbing out of the dialogue and trying again.

floranais - thanks for the answer. English is not my native language too, so no problem. I understood what you wanted to say. Now about the mod, I even started from the very beginning of the task, meeting with the beggar and then with Melisa etc. And again, Belthor is always in the bed, and when I wake him up, he speaks about sale and lot of his common crap. I even disable-enabled him, coming back and forth for three days. waited until he wakes up (checking on him every hour), but the problem was the same. But never, mind, I want to try this mod so hard that I started with a new pc. Just being sorry for loosing so high sex experience with my previous pc

Having  problem try many times talking to Belthor never get Hi There disable some of the mods that might cause it not to show only getting vanila dialogue try between 12am and 7 am went he is in bed so I'm lost now

I'm having issues with talking to the beggar after satisfying him. I can't seem to get any new dialogues to complete that stage.

Same here. I've tried with two different beggars and both had no new dialogue after satisfaction. I also tried all available dialogues to see if any of them would work. Also tried tabbing out of the dialogue and trying again.

Right... This is kind of embarasing... Because I changed the name of the mod, but of course no quest ID's etc, the game gets mightily confused. So for this upgrade(and this one only) You have to either make a clean save (disable my mod, save, enable it again.) or start a new game(I'd recommend a clean save).

Please tell me if that solves anything.

Right... This is kind of embarasing... Because I changed the name of the mod, but of course no quest ID's etc, the game gets mightily confused. So for this upgrade(and this one only) You have to either make a clean save (disable my mod, save, enable it again.) or start a new game(I'd recommend a clean save).

Please tell me if that solves anything.

For me, this was a first-time install, not an upgrade. Shouldn't have been a problem.

Anyhow, I used console to complete that step and everything has been flawless since (except for my first two clients being on a ship that I had to trespass. They would only say, "You don't belong here." to me. Had to console past them, too.) Having a blast with this mod!

So I have no idea where the guild is.  Either a map marker or a description of the location are required, neither of which are provided.

From the note I assume it's somewhere in Falkreath, but that could be wither the town or the entire area.

Edit:

Ok, after I toggled all map markers on, the location is SE of Peak's Shade Tower, which is east of Falkreath.  It's also up a mountain, so I'm not sure about the route to get there without fast travel.

@souldaead341 If you activate the quest you should simply get an arrow pointing towards the guild. After you get there the first time there will be a fast travel marker. I honestly don't understand what you are all talking about xD

But do tell me so I may be able to fix it.

@Nomad108 I tested it myself and in my game it does work. This is a shame because that makes it all a lot harder. Could you tell me how many oral experiences you have had up until now?(you can find this in your MCM in sex journal/diary). It is possible that an extreme blowjob fetish caused this defect.

Exactly how far can you get into the quest?
So far I've completed the main quest where you recruit some guys and I've done multiple black mail and prostitution jobs.
Got Apprentice in Oral, Anal, Vaginal and I've not gotten any odd jobs from the blackmail/prostitution NPCs or the main girl by the front door either.
I understand this is a WIP, I'm just curious how much content is included.

Edit: Oh and there's only two of the guys at Mixwater Mill after the quest just standing about, is this intentional for now? I think it was Ticedoni and Sar-something I forget his name.

you can do the 3 main quests( 2 initiation and 1 in the guild) and the 3 jobs. I'm still working on a system that will give more structure and make it clear when  you can do what but that requires me learning a bit about scripting which isn't going to well atm.

There indeed are 2 idle in front of the door, I'm also learning on the AI package and looking into options for AI packages including SexLab.