Is there a way to edit the settings for this so that female schlongs only equip when female actors are doing the male parts of animations? I know there's equipable schlong, but that one doesn't let me have textures for the feminine argonian/khajiit body textures separate and along with the textures for other races.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2018 at 9:27 AM, SleepyJim said:

For correct futa schlong alignment in OSex some mesh edits are required. I posted about it in another topic recently, here.

Same problem here. Do you have the link for the detailed tutorial? I can't find the meshes.

51 minutes ago, diogodx said:

Same problem here. Do you have the link for the detailed tutorial? I can't find the meshes.

If you search the pinned OSex topic for "futa" you should find the right link, though you'll need a tumblr account to view it these days due to their safety mode. I don't have an account so couldn't even see the page any more. I'm not certain it tells you where the meshes you need to edit are though. It will also depend on which female schlong mod you're using, but assuming it's this one the meshes should be in meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\B3lisario UNP\... and the two meshes to edit are malegenitalsf_0.nif and malegenitalsf_1.nif

On 5/29/2018 at 12:02 PM, SleepyJim said:

If you search the pinned OSex topic for "futa" you should find the right link, though you'll need a tumblr account to view it these days due to their safety mode. I don't have an account so couldn't even see the page any more. I'm not certain it tells you where the meshes you need to edit are though. It will also depend on which female schlong mod you're using, but assuming it's this one the meshes should be in meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\B3lisario UNP\... and the two meshes to edit are malegenitalsf_0.nif and malegenitalsf_1.nif

Thanks.

It worked. 

3 minutes ago, Zufie Usagi said:

Hey any chance of other penises could be converted/forced to work like this? I have quite a few mods that add new penises but SOS will only allow me to use them with males, they end up invisible when used on females.

Yes, there is. Check this thread for more information:

• 2 weeks later...

Has this been ported to SSE and CBBE SSE yet?

Edit: Tried loading it up with the latest SOS SE. Resaved the ESP in the CK and optimized the NIFs. Seems to technically work. By that, I mean SOS MCM is there and detects this mod as an option and it does in fact apply a schlong to my character. However, it's positioning is inside the character body. I tried using the bodyslide available for this, but that didn't help at all, nor is that even technically for CBBE SSE. Does anyone how to get this positioned correctly on an CBBE SSE body?

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, GerillaIRON said:

Hi! Where can i find the special edition version for this mod? Or should i use any other mod, what is same like this? Sorry my english. Have a nice day!

Install SOS for SE and then install this mod. Worked fine for me.

• 3 weeks later...

is this mod supposed to work on argonian/khajiit females?

i have UNP installed and XPMS 1.96 beast skel (meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeletonbeast_female.nif)

then i install SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon, i see it added to MCM SOS menu but argonian/khajiit gals dont get schlogified.

and how do i select an npc to appear in MCM > SOS > Player / NPC Settings?

i tried selecting them in console but it dont seem to work.

15 hours ago, at433 said:

is this mod supposed to work on argonian/khajiit females?

i have UNP installed and XPMS 1.96 beast skel (meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeletonbeast_female.nif)

then i install SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon, i see it added to MCM SOS menu but argonian/khajiit gals dont get schlogified.

and how do i select an npc to appear in MCM > SOS > Player / NPC Settings?

i tried selecting them in console but it dont seem to work.

If you have the most recent version of XPMSE and SOS UNP v0.8 or v0.9 then they should schlongify by default like every other race.

Hello B3lisario, I did a small edit to your mod so that it presents as an "in underwear/clothes" situation (it's just a resource to help get the shape right.
I created that mainly for the femboy mod I'm working on but I figured it might interest someone who is more into futa characters :)
You've been credited as required and if you want to give it a look directly, here's the release post .
Cheers !

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I have a male PC, and playing Radiant Prostitution I prefer to bottom.

I also have Schlongs for Females.

Anyway we can get the shemale customers to ask to pound my ass?

Seriously, it seems like no matter what I do, when I'm soliciting my services to a big dicked female, she wants me to fuck her non-existant vag.

I've tried the gender change spell mod changing her male and me female, no luck,

I've tried to disable straight animations in Sexlab, but they keep re-enabling.

I'm thinking if i could disable all straight animations, get her to use a strap-on animation with an invisible strap-on and have her unp add-on female schlong still active, and/or set my gender to female, with the vag animations disabled she should be able to play the male role on my gay bottoming male pc right?

But she always asks to be the female of a straight animation, even with schlongs for females giving her a dick, and the gender change spell making her a male.

I mean my efforts only CTD.

Anyway to tweak the program to add an option to help with this?

Can't a gay slut get plowed by a lovely shemale?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/12/2014 at 2:02 AM, FauxFurry said:

Here are a few screenshots of the female werewolf(from the mod named,fittingly enough,Female Werewolf) using the latest SOS UNP add-on.

post-197547-0-16997100-1402556102_thumb.jpg

post-197547-0-81514600-1402556305_thumb.jpg

It is fully functional so anyone bothered by the female werewolves 'air-humping' or having to switch to a male model during 'certain character interactions' need worry no longer.

Great job,b3lisario!

Ey yo!

So, I'm using Moonlight Tales Essentials, and I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to get SOS Schlongs working on the models. It's weird because I seem to remember them working just fine with werewolves at some point in the past, but I don't know how lol (although I only had the default UNP for females model back then). 

I've just gone through the process of attaching the shlong to the werewolf mesh in nifskope, following the directions from back in the time of this post, but now I crash when attempting to shift into form with the edited mesh selected. Not only does this method seem overly complicated, but I would also like to be able to switch between schlong models instead of being stuck with whichever one I graft onto the mesh. Is there a way of making werewolves compatible with SOS in a non-destructive way, or am I outta luck and remembering wrong? =o

Thanks for any help or ideas team :)

10 hours ago, Mugg said:

Ey yo!

So, I'm using Moonlight Tales Essentials, and I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to get SOS Schlongs working on the models. It's weird because I seem to remember them working just fine with werewolves at some point in the past, but I don't know how lol (although I only had the default UNP for females model back then). 

I've just gone through the process of attaching the shlong to the werewolf mesh in nifskope, following the directions from back in the time of this post, but now I crash when attempting to shift into form with the edited mesh selected. Not only does this method seem overly complicated, but I would also like to be able to switch between schlong models instead of being stuck with whichever one I graft onto the mesh. Is there a way of making werewolves compatible with SOS in a non-destructive way, or am I outta luck and remembering wrong? =o

Thanks for any help or ideas team :)

You need to use a variant of the XPMSE or else the schlongs won't work whether or not they are attached to the character models. You also need to add the new werewolf types to the SOS add-on's Compatible Races list (if the new types don't just replace the default werewolves).

4 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

You need to use a variant of the XPMSE or else the schlongs won't work whether or not they are attached to the character models. You also need to add the new werewolf types to the SOS add-on's Compatible Races list (if the new types don't just replace the default werewolves).

A variant of XPMSE?

I'm using XPMSE 3.94 right now, and I don't see any variants on the download page...

Is there an option in the mod install that I missed? I installed all the creature skeletons (werewolf included) and ran FNIS.

As far as I know, Moonlight Tales just overwrites the vanilla meshes and textures, don't thiiiink it deviates from the vanilla werewolf race at all.

1 hour ago, Mugg said:

A variant of XPMSE?

I'm using XPMSE 3.94 right now, and I don't see any variants on the download page...

Is there an option in the mod install that I missed? I installed all the creature skeletons (werewolf included) and ran FNIS.

As far as I know, Moonlight Tales just overwrites the vanilla meshes and textures, don't thiiiink it deviates from the vanilla werewolf race at all.

Mods such as Magic Nipple come with their own XPMSE which work just as well with SOS UNP as the updated XPMSE, just without the fancier newer features.

If all the new werewolf models do is replace the old ones, you should be good to go, as long as you are using SOS UNP v 0.8 or 0.9(and their derivative add-ons).

They should work the same for werewolves as they do any other race.

1 hour ago, FauxFurry said:

Mods such as Magic Nipple come with their own XPMSE which work just as well with SOS UNP as the updated XPMSE, just without the fancier newer features.

If all the new werewolf models do is replace the old ones, you should be good to go, as long as you are using SOS UNP v 0.8 or 0.9(and their derivative add-ons).

They should work the same for werewolves as they do any other race.

It seems like it should be working right now as it is, but it's not :(

So I just tested it, and apparently I can't get the UNP SOS (v0.8 no balls variant) or any other cock model to show up on the vanilla werewolf either - even with a fresh character, so that would indicate a skeleton issue, I would think. I don't know what the issue would be though...

One thing to note is that if I reset SOS while in werewolf form, and then 're-equip' a cock and change the size I can see the subtle change in the crotch area, so the model is there it's just invisible.

*EDIT* Installing old 1.93 groovtama legacy skeleton doesn't do it, no show with vanilla or moded werewolf.

• 4 weeks later...

So, I have the everything running correctly afaik.
I went in to test and discovered basically every woman I encountered had the shlong.

I asked myself: "Well, how can that be with that shlong set to only 10% chance of women getting the shlong"
From what I understand, since there is only 1 shlong from the shlong pool for female models, the randomizer always will assign a shlong to a female model.

Is there a setting I am missing or should I be looking away to make a fake/unexisting-shlong addon that I can set to 90% so not all the npc's I encounter get shlongs?

What I am trying to accomplish: varied sex genitalia among NPC's.
From what I've found is that this mod is the closest to what I am looking for.

Its pretty great work! ?

4 hours ago, Seraphinyaa said:

So, I have the everything running correctly afaik.
I went in to test and discovered basically every woman I encountered had the shlong.

I asked myself: "Well, how can that be with that shlong set to only 10% chance of women getting the shlong"
From what I understand, since there is only 1 shlong from the shlong pool for female models, the randomizer always will assign a shlong to a female model.

Is there a setting I am missing or should I be looking away to make a fake/unexisting-shlong addon that I can set to 90% so not all the npc's I encounter get shlongs?

What I am trying to accomplish: varied sex genitalia among NPC's.
From what I've found is that this mod is the closest to what I am looking for.

Its pretty great work! ?

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

I have an idea.

Creating a "SOS - Transsexual Add-on". The goal is create an extension part that covers the vaginal part smoothly. So, it can make happy the transsexual fans...

As you know, SOS - "Schlong for Females" can only create hermaphrodite (futa) body. I asked a friend, and he said to me that creating such an addon, it needs to make new mesh and textures.

I don't know how to use GIMP, or Blender. I'm not a 3D designer either. However, I tried something. Maybe, someone  would like to create such an addon.

You can check the mesh files that I tried in this SOS_TS_Addon.7z:

SOS_TS_Addon.7z

Thanks...