Aww I was about to try this but it doesn't work with cbbe.

Im only looking to schlongify my NPC females. Id love them to take control of my poor innocent little female character :P lol

Is there a way to make it work on NPC only?

*** Aww Just realized even if the NPC females chars did have a schlong they would not do the male animation. I wanted to see the females having sex with the female chars not just lesbian scenes, hopefully someone can add that someday :(

On Sexlab just press swap actors positions hotkey ? -_-   you can be the female or the male on both F/F or M/F  scenes ( this helps when you start a f/f/m threesome and the guy was the one sucking an air dick lol, you just wont get bouncie boobies when you are on male animation though)

Just wanted to let you know that the texture you have works quite well with Mature Skin and a Fitness Body normal map. No noticeable seam or color mismatches. Excellent work!

This isn't a mod I'll be using regularly just yet. I look forward to the time when it can be selectively added to npc's based on user criteria. The world isn't made up of transgenders but they do belong in it.

First of all : THANK YOU ! A real futanari body, now that's something that I was expecting for a long time.

Second: Anyone tried it with SevenBase TBBP body? In my case, the position looks a little off, but it might be the skeleton. Can anyone confirm is working ok with SevenBase?

Also, some running dangling please :heart: ? (only a suggestion, don't take it as a sign of rudeness)

First of all : THANK YOU ! A real futanari body, now that's something that I was expecting for a long time.

Second: Anyone tried it with SevenBase TBBP body? In my case, the position looks a little off, but it might be the skeleton. Can anyone confirm is working ok with SevenBase?

Also, some running dangling please :heart: ? (only a suggestion, don't take it as a sign of rudeness)

SevenBase is based on UNP right? So they would work right.

Aww I was about to try this but it doesn't work with cbbe.

Im only looking to schlongify my NPC females. Id love them to take control of my poor innocent little female character :P lol

Is there a way to make it work on NPC only?

*** Aww Just realized even if the NPC females chars did have a schlong they would not do the male animation. I wanted to see the females having sex with the female chars not just lesbian scenes, hopefully someone can add that someday :(

I'm not 100% sure but I think that to start a F/M animation with two females you need activate the option that enable strapon, but again, I'm not secure if you need that or this just apply the strapon. Try to activate that option on Sex Lab MCM, but SOS for females is not included on compatible strapon, maybe simply active the option and don't load any strapon but you can see SOS penis.

And now a noob question XD I never use SOS before, I wanted test it but when the autor says that he's working on a new version and when I see some issues that SOS can cause I decide wait. But when I see this version I think maybe is time for a try XD

So my question is, on SOS I think that affect by default to all males, that is the point, all males have penis, but on this mod, there is an option to make futa only certain npcs or the pc? or just affect to all females. I don't want all females futa, maybe some npcs and my own character, so if that mod involves all females I think I gonna keep using equipable futa when I need it, but is a shame because SOS includes some interesting features :(

PD: English is not my native language, forgive my mistakes XD

B3lisario, thanks so much for your hard work!!!

I'm having a few issues:

1 I know u said the postion was a bit off, but mine seems REALLY low, unlike your screenshots

2 I tried your size adjustment, but my faction ID seems to be 1E000D63 ...any idea why? when I tried to enter my different ID with a new size it said invalid or some such....

3 falmer and dragon potions have no effect on me, but work fine on NPCs

4 im also unable to change penis shape (seem to be stuck on defalt)

any help would be greatly appreciated!!

was also wondering how I would be able to make smaller penis with the console command; instead of entering 21, would one maybe enter -5?

FYI for everyone: this mod does NOT schlongify all women! :)

Looks great

Though i'll wait for someone to make a CBBE version

I haven't tested it for long, but it seems to work with CBBE at first glance. You can see the seams and a slight texture difference, but nothing major - lighting might even make that unnoticeable. No crashes so far either.

Still, I'll skip it until I can limit who's a futa an who isn't. Nevertheless, great work!

I don't know what do you mean. The penis moves while running, its movement is not bound to a specific animation.

1 I know u said the postion was a bit off, but mine seems REALLY low, unlike your screenshots

2 I tried your size adjustment, but my faction ID seems to be 1E000D63 ...any idea why? when I tried to enter my different ID with a new size it said invalid or some such....

3 falmer and dragon potions have no effect on me, but work fine on NPCs

4 im also unable to change penis shape (seem to be stuck on defalt)

5 was also wondering how I would be able to make smaller penis with the console command; instead of entering 21, would one maybe enter -5?

1 What do you mean really low? Like knee or ankle? Make sure you are running the last SOS version. Test with a new save or clean game. Rename temporary your data\meshes\animations folder just to see what happens. Have you checked SOS FAQ?

2 Your ID seems right, the first two digits are based on your load order. If the game says it's invalid make sure you don't make any typo

3 I think there is no way to increase max size is 10 just using dragon potions. If no is that I have no idea, have you checked SOS FAQ?

4 Do you mean the erection animations? Or switching between different Schlong addons?

5 I set the rank to 2.

So my question is, on SOS I think that affect by default to all males, that is the point, all males have penis, but on this mod, there is an option to make futa only certain npcs or the pc?

FYI for everyone: this mod does NOT schlongify all women! :)

I'll skip it until I can limit who's a futa an who isn't

An aclaration: it should schlongify all vanilla women. I know Smurf wants to implement the penis spread based on chance, but right now the SOS mod puts a schlong on all actors of a given race and gender. I can think of ways to configure it but I'm not sure if this is possible, you should test it by yourself: like setup all vanilla races to 0% chance of getting the schlong, and prepare a custom race only for your player and / or selected NPCs to have a schlong. I don't know how yo prepare a custom race for that. Refer to SOS instructions.

I think I will end up making an equippable penis to use with SOS light version with optional stuff to control the erection animations.

I did a quick mod just to test a Sexlab feature that allows to mark certain actors to always use male or female animations. In this case it marks the Player actor to use male animations. That's not exactly what you wanted, but you can see how it looks. I'm not using Sexlab, yet.

SexLabTreatMale.esp

Sexlab no longer supports the SexLabTreatMale Keyword, since some version between 120.BETA3 and 131.

This might not be the right thread to ask in buutttt I want to use this mod but I am currently using roberts better males, so when I tried to install sos it auto ctd. Obvs I need sos male installed to  get delicious futas soo does anyone have advice on which mesh and texture files I need to delete from roberts' mod so I can get this working?

This is pretty great. Would an attachable item version be possible at all? I was hoping I could give it to specific NPC companions/spouses like with the current futa penis attachment mods. I really doubt that many people would fuss over clipping if it meant they could use any body type and not just one. Especially those who use bodyslide to get the unique shapes we want and have some small issues anyway.

I posted this in WCIF and didn't get a response so I suppose this is a better place to ask.

Now that we have SoS for futa, is there a way or is there a mod already that can change all the male NPCs in Skyrim to Futa. I am sure this wouldn't be easy but I was wondering if it could be done or if someone was working on it.

What I would like to be able to do is populate my Skyrim with women and futa. Is this possible?

I don't know what do you mean. The penis moves while running, its movement is not bound to a specific animation.

I meant for the boobs :shy: , sorry if I wasn't clear enough, it was quite late in my time zone.

I meant if there are any chances for a BBP/TBBP skeleton. My game seem to be crashing the moment I replace anything related to such a skeleton (I switched to a UNPB body for testing, but I would still like to return to SevenBase at some point).

Anyway, great work!

Hrrm doesn't this, though, end up making all the women in Skyrim futanari? I mean....correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see any race files in the install.

I mean its a great achievement and definitely something people want (I'm kind of off SOS for now until the slot 52 issue is solved. It simply cramps my style just so the boys can have more attractive boy parts and style is everything babe.) and I can definitely think of a few situations where I'd like to have a transgendered companion for potential IC story shoots, but I wouldn't want all the women in Skyrim to end up with man tackle in the process.

So I guess my question is...any chance of a custom race preset for this?

Go into the UNP area of SOS under the MCM menu, and toggle the penis shape probability to zero, then hit clean.

Noone will have futa, but you can manually give a companion futa via the UNP potion.

I have switched to UNP, but there is a very noticeable color and seam difference, and I'm not sure why. It isn't the futa itself as I'm using UNP and UNP textures, and other users as evidenced by pics in this thread don't have the same color/seam issue.

I've tried Barbarian skin, and have now tried mature skin with fitness body normal maps as recommended by a user in this thread....still doesn't look right.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Hrrm doesn't this, though, end up making all the women in Skyrim futanari? I mean....correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see any race files in the install.

I mean its a great achievement and definitely something people want (I'm kind of off SOS for now until the slot 52 issue is solved. It simply cramps my style just so the boys can have more attractive boy parts and style is everything babe.) and I can definitely think of a few situations where I'd like to have a transgendered companion for potential IC story shoots, but I wouldn't want all the women in Skyrim to end up with man tackle in the process.

So I guess my question is...any chance of a custom race preset for this?

Go into the UNP area of SOS under the MCM menu, and toggle the penis shape probability to zero, then hit clean.

Noone will have futa, but you can manually give a companion futa via the UNP potion.

I tried this but it didnt work, i was able to clean futa but potion didnt have any effect on my character, i am playing a nord. Didnt try it out on npc.