[WIP] SexLab Aroused v2014-01-24

I was hoping one longstanding bug would be fixed, but I see it wasn't. The problem is the "arousal Display" key is recognized even when typing into the console or other areas.

The fix is pretty simple, just check inside your OnKeyDown() event to see if the player is in a menu, and if not, process the key, otherwise bypass.

if (!Utility.IsInMenuMode())

do regular stuff

Endif

I was hoping one longstanding bug would be fixed, but I see it wasn't. The problem is the "arousal Display" key is recognized even when typing into the console or other areas.

The fix is pretty simple, just check inside your OnKeyDown() event to see if the player is in a menu, and if not, process the key, otherwise bypass.

if (!Utility.IsInMenuMode())

do regular stuff

Endif

Tnx, I suffer from the same problem, though never thought that there might be such flag.

I will add it to next version

I have a problem with the latest version, everytime i try to enter the Whiterun Marketplace Area i get a CTD. I have tried to DL the mods again, let BOSS sort, put them at the top or the bottom of the Load Order, everytime the same resault. When i went back to 10-01 everything works.

My system is kind of close to its cap, i can play Skyrim but i have to wait for a few seconds when i enter a loaction and sometimes i have a small delay when staring an SL animation. Maybe the new version asks the Aroused Status form to many NPCs at once when i enter the Marketplace Cell.

Whiterun is the Only "Populated" Place i can reach rigth now, in Riverwood i have no problems.

The Papyrus Log is not realy helpfull, the only thing is that most of the time after VM is thawing... there are some .slaCloakEffScr. entries.

I have a problem with the latest version, everytime i try to enter the Whiterun Marketplace Area i get a CTD. I have tried to DL the mods again, let BOSS sort, put them at the top or the bottom of the Load Order, everytime the same resault. When i went back to 10-01 everything works.

My system is kind of close to its cap, i can play Skyrim but i have to wait for a few seconds when i enter a loaction and sometimes i have a small delay when staring an SL animation. Maybe the new version asks the Aroused Status form to many NPCs at once when i enter the Marketplace Cell.

Whiterun is the Only "Populated" Place i can reach rigth now, in Riverwood i have no problems.

The Papyrus Log is not realy helpfull, the only thing is that most of the time after VM is thawing... there are some .slaCloakEffScr. entries.

I'm also experiencing crashes with the latest version. It happens with the White Phial and the Silverblood Inn, consistently, every time I enter them with the newest version active.

- Sex end event is OrgasmEnd (previously AnimationEnd)

Would I be right in thinking this change would break the SexLab Procreation mod?

I don't seem to be getting a sperm deposited message any more

No, the change should not effect any other mods.

It means that previously SLAroused listened to AnimationEnd even to reduce arousal for sex, but what it is dancing animation (that some how got into SexLab)? so it is better to listen to OrgasmEnd event

Have you considered negative values (and realtive negative effects) for too much sex?

I understand we're talking about the Dragonborn, but these are sex machines :P

I would love to have such feature, in some mod.

Not sure then I will have the time to do it, but I will add it to todo list.

I'm also experiencing crashes with the latest version. It happens with the White Phial and the Silverblood Inn, consistently, every time I enter them with the newest version active.

Not good, I don't deny that SLAroused is script intensive, but tried to reduce stress in last version. Maybe it helped or created new problems - CTDs.

Changing load order will not help.

Try disabling SOS effect in MCM menu. It has been added in last version. My guess that CTDs is caused by SLAroused that tries to use SOS on some strange NPC with problematic race/skeleton/mesh.

Also post slaCloakEffScr just before CTD it should indicate what NPC it is trying to effect.

I have only one Log with an CTD left

[12/02/2013 - 12:43:30PM] error: Cannot call slaMain() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (0001A675)].slaCloakEffScr.OnEffectStart() - "slaCloakEffScr.psc" Line 10
[12/02/2013 - 12:43:30PM] error: Cannot call slaNakedActor() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

and this 5 times with the same ID  (where is the Spoiler Button gone btw?)

0001A675 is Ysolda, a normal NPC that is no different then all other Vanilla NPCs in my game.

I will try disabling the SOS effect but i didnt activate it in the first place.

I started getting Whiterun crashes after updating Aroused, but only on one character. It's weird because I can fast travel to and from Dragon's Reach, but if I try to enter the front gate to Whiterun or go down the stairs from Dragon's Reach, instant CTD.

But yeah, just on one character. I played around with getting aroused and such with another character, walking around nude (using Dangerously Nude), but she was fine.

I started getting Whiterun crashes after updating Aroused, but only on one character. It's weird because I can fast travel to and from Dragon's Reach, but if I try to enter the front gate to Whiterun or go down the stairs from Dragon's Reach, instant CTD.

But yeah, just on one character. I played around with getting aroused and such with another character, walking around nude (using Dangerously Nude), but she was fine.

Same spot for me anywhere near the steps to Dragon's Reach but no crashes in whiterun until i got to about level 8-10sih. Tried without SOS installed and no more crashes. With the previous version of aroused no more crashes as well.

I have only one Log with an CTD left

[12/02/2013 - 12:43:30PM] error: Cannot call slaMain() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[Active effect 2 on  (0001A675)].slaCloakEffScr.OnEffectStart() - "slaCloakEffScr.psc" Line 10

[12/02/2013 - 12:43:30PM] error: Cannot call slaNakedActor() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

and this 5 times with the same ID  (where is the Spoiler Button gone btw?)

0001A675 is Ysolda, a normal NPC that is no different then all other Vanilla NPCs in my game.

I will try disabling the SOS effect but i didnt activate it in the first place.

Strange that should not happen:

"error: Cannot call slaMain() on a None object, aborting function call" 

Is same error appears for all NPC? or just a few?

Try to clean save, that will fix the error.

Tnx, for input.

Please post debug log just before CTD.

And then try to clean save only with CTDing character.

Same spot for me anywhere near the steps to Dragon's Reach but no crashes in whiterun until i got to about level 8-10sih. Tried without SOS installed and no more crashes. With the previous version of aroused no more crashes as well.

If crashes repeat, please post papyrus logs just before CTD.

First, the message was 5 times the same with the same Actor ID.

But the culprit in my case was really the SoS effect.

I deinstalled all your mods, went to Witherun for some shoping, asked Ysolda why she hates your mod etc. Then in went out of Witherun, installed the latest versions and looked for the SoS effect. Its off by default and in think i didnt activated it the last time. So i activated it, waited for a few seconds and deactivated it to be shure its off (computer logic turn it on and off the be shure its really off ... ; ) ).

And supprise, i can enter the Markedplace again.

I hope its working from now on, i love your mods, i use them since your first relase and this was the first major problem.

Yeah, my game is crashing when I enable the SOS option. Here's the pertinent lines right before the crash:

[12/03/2013 - 07:42:59PM] [Zad]: ReEquipExistingDevice() is working
[12/03/2013 - 07:42:59PM] QueueNiNodeUpdate check: Jora is mounted or player is cart riding, NiNode update skipped
[12/03/2013 - 07:43:00PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(): Detected/fixed broken item state. Jora has rendered Belt in inventory still.
[12/03/2013 - 07:43:00PM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Jora: Iron Chastity Belt)
[12/03/2013 - 07:43:01PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(): Detected/fixed broken item state. Jora has rendered Plugs in inventory still.
[12/03/2013 - 07:43:01PM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Jora: Primitive Plugs)
[12/03/2013 - 07:43:02PM] SOS DetermineSchlongType: no schlong is applicable for Jora who is a Nord race ID: 79686 gender: 1
[12/03/2013 - 07:43:02PM] SOS SchlongLess: Jora entered schlongless state

Well, the latest version has serious problems with some NPCs (not human races, normally).

I can confirm that because I tried several times with and without the mod enabled.

For example, with Aroused enabled is IMPOSSIBLE to reach the top of Neloth's tower (Dragonborn DLC) without a CTD.

Without the mod enabled, there is no problem at all.

Also, modify the load order (above or below the RaceMenu esm), doesn't change anything.

EDIT 1:  btw, it should not be related to SOS, simply because I don't have this mod at all.

EDIT 2:  I downgraded to the previous version of SexLab Aroused and the CTDs disappeared.

Ok so I hope you don't think me too unhelpful, because I don't know how to do a debug log. But here's what I did try:

The save of the character experiencing Whiterun crashes had her still in Bleak Falls Barrow (because I didn't do a full save between there and when I started getting crashes), but I uninstalled Aroused and Lover's Victim (I use NMM), loaded the save, waited 6 hours, re-saved and exited.

I loaded up the game and that save once again and did coc Whiterun. Went inside and traipsed about with no crashes! It was night, so I waited until day. Still all good with NPCs about.

Re-installed Aroused and Lover's Victim, but strange thing happened with Aroused: It asked me if I wanted to overwrite files! Turns out I had installed the previous version of Aroused by simply copying the files, but when I went to do the update I used NMM. Thus, my 'clean install' wasn't clean, it just put me back to the old version of Aroused.

Long story less long, I can play fine with the 20131001 version of Aroused, but the newer one just crashes. I did a complete clean save, then added the new Aroused, and I get a crash, but if I then simply overwrite the files with the 1001 version and load the game, all is well. Seems this character is stuck on some script from the previous version? Maybe I'd know for sure if I did a debug.

Edit: Oh yeah I do not have SOS at all, so never had that option enabled.

First, the message was 5 times the same with the same Actor ID.

But the culprit in my case was really the SoS effect.

I deinstalled all your mods, went to Witherun for some shoping, asked Ysolda why she hates your mod etc. Then in went out of Witherun, installed the latest versions and looked for the SoS effect. Its off by default and in think i didnt activated it the last time. So i activated it, waited for a few seconds and deactivated it to be shure its off (computer logic turn it on and off the be shure its really off ... ; ) ).

And supprise, i can enter the Markedplace again.

I hope its working from now on, i love your mods, i use them since your first relase and this was the first major problem.

Yeah, my game is crashing when I enable the SOS option. Here's the pertinent lines right before the crash:

[12/03/2013 - 07:42:59PM] [Zad]: ReEquipExistingDevice() is working
[12/03/2013 - 07:42:59PM] QueueNiNodeUpdate check: Jora is mounted or player is cart riding, NiNode update skipped
[12/03/2013 - 07:43:00PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(): Detected/fixed broken item state. Jora has rendered Belt in inventory still.
[12/03/2013 - 07:43:00PM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Jora: Iron Chastity Belt)
[12/03/2013 - 07:43:01PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(): Detected/fixed broken item state. Jora has rendered Plugs in inventory still.
[12/03/2013 - 07:43:01PM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Jora: Primitive Plugs)
[12/03/2013 - 07:43:02PM] SOS DetermineSchlongType: no schlong is applicable for Jora who is a Nord race ID: 79686 gender: 1
[12/03/2013 - 07:43:02PM] SOS SchlongLess: Jora entered schlongless state

Well, the latest version has serious problems with some NPCs (not human races, normally).

I can confirm that because I tried several times with and without the mod enabled.

For example, with Aroused enabled is IMPOSSIBLE to reach the top of Neloth's tower (Dragonborn DLC) without a CTD.

Without the mod enabled, there is no problem at all.

Also, modify the load order (above or below the RaceMenu esm), doesn't change anything.

EDIT 1:  btw, it should not be related to SOS, simply because I don't have this mod at all.

EDIT 2:  I downgraded to the previous version of SexLab Aroused and the CTDs disappeared.

Ok so I hope you don't think me too unhelpful, because I don't know how to do a debug log. But here's what I did try:

The save of the character experiencing Whiterun crashes had her still in Bleak Falls Barrow (because I didn't do a full save between there and when I started getting crashes), but I uninstalled Aroused and Lover's Victim (I use NMM), loaded the save, waited 6 hours, re-saved and exited.

I loaded up the game and that save once again and did coc Whiterun. Went inside and traipsed about with no crashes! It was night, so I waited until day. Still all good with NPCs about.

Re-installed Aroused and Lover's Victim, but strange thing happened with Aroused: It asked me if I wanted to overwrite files! Turns out I had installed the previous version of Aroused by simply copying the files, but when I went to do the update I used NMM. Thus, my 'clean install' wasn't clean, it just put me back to the old version of Aroused.

Long story less long, I can play fine with the 20131001 version of Aroused, but the newer one just crashes. I did a complete clean save, then added the new Aroused, and I get a crash, but if I then simply overwrite the files with the 1001 version and load the game, all is well. Seems this character is stuck on some script from the previous version? Maybe I'd know for sure if I did a debug.

Edit: Oh yeah I do not have SOS at all, so never had that option enabled.

Thank you all for input.

Weather SOS installed or not is irrelevant.

I trust (roll the responsibility) the user to select correct option in MCM menu.

By default it is disabled, but it looks like some how the option gets enabled internally.

Once SOS option is enabled SL Aroused tries to fire SOS animation on arousal update, even if it is not installed.

So currently, if you have CTDs, enable and disable SOS option in MCM menu, that should fixate the setting on place.

Meanwhile I will create new version that actually checks SOS installation.

In any case, problem might not be SOS at all, but nothing else comes to my mind.

So all feedback and new observations are important.

Thanks for this mod!

I have ~240 active mods right now, and it seems to work just fine.

I did want to try out Immersive Naked Comments from the nexus: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47993 and see if it worked together with the feature to toggle armor to "naked" in the MCM menu with your mod, sadly this does not seem to be the case.

INC just changes how the naked comments work, and nothing else. In TES5Edit I saw no conflicts.

Any ideas on how to make these work together?

There is no simple way to make them work together.

At next version I will extend SL Aroused API so it will report that actor is naked via special faction. Then any mod can use it to check if actor is naked.

Next you should modify WINakedSomethinng quest so it will check that faction status instead of vanilla keywords.

Hello.

i made your Aroused mod a dependencie in my mod (APPS), as it makes my modding life easier when using an already available and functional framework. And while developing my mod, i developed new ideas as well and want to ask you, if it would be possible to include 2 more functions in your mod.

• Add another stat, called Potency, which might be based on a calculation that's using HP, Stamina and the SexLab sex levels. This, in combination with a potion that comes with my mod, would allow some interesting things to happen.
  • A middle way for your clothing evaluation function, so it does not only differ between naked and dressed, but addresses skimpy clothes as well, so arousal still goes up, just not as much as when being completly naked. This would be useful for the whore clothes in my mod, as it would affect the PC and possible NPCs.

Unfortunately i didn't test your latest release, due to the reported errors and since i'm still working on bug fixing my mod i didn't want to risk other, for me hard to identify, error sources.
Due to this i don't know if you're using a scanner, to check if the player is naked or not. But it would be nice, if this is/would be based on events and/or dynamic keywords instead.

Of course only if this is applicable.

Hi, I'm playing with things on my end. I have a save when I'm inside Candlight Hall (or whatever it's called), and if I'm playing with the most recent version, I just have to walk into the hall (from the entryway) for it to crash. I'm pretty sure the SOS can be either enabled or disabled, and right now, it'll still crash.

Looking at the script log, it's pretty much the same as I've already given.

But, I went back to the previous version (this is a save from when that was still the version in my game) and walked around. No crashes. And, checking the log, there's no other events occurring at all. So, I think whatever is happening isn't being captured in the log. The assigning of the SOS schlongs is just coincidental to the crashing.

Now that I've tested with the old version, I'll put the new one in again and see about playing with the toggle. But, I'm pretty sure that's not the cause of this.

For those having the CTD issues with the new version, have any of you tried this on a new game?  Or is this when updating an existing game save to the new version?  I have just started a new PC using the new version (verified cache through Steam, fresh install of all mods), and haven't run into issues (yet) but I also haven't made to any of the locations specified as having CTDs (Candlehearth Hall, Whiterun marketplace, etc). 

Also, the SOS functionality:  What specifically does it affect.  Just a male PC?  All males?

Hey, actually, my crashing stopped when I reinstalled the latest version again. I was surprised, because I didn't alter my load order or anything. But, I guess it was the only mod being integrated into my game (before I had two other mods as well as this being integrated). I ran around a few places and the game seems to be stable. I've also enabled the SOS option, and I haven't seen the effects of that, but it's not crashing. So... I'll keep this in and play as usual. If I encounter a crash, I'll post the log again. Who knows, maybe it'll come up again when I shift into another area? Or maybe I just had a bad install before.