[WIP] SexLab Aroused v2014-01-24

Hello,

sorry for my bad english >.<

Since last update my married wife (left her in selfbuild Falkreach Hearthfire House) attack me and/or my followers when i went into her range. I turned back to 30929 version...

LOL, this is new feature, just kidding.

Not sure that it is has something todo with the mod.

Quest skill rewards and skill books won't advance your level when the negative arousal perk is in effect. Dunno if intentional.

All good, it is an old issue.

Skill book gives PC 100% experience for the level, which is always enough to increase PC skill lvl.

But if PC is horny and can not concentrate on books experience is penalted according to arousal level,

so by reading skill book PC might receive only 100-15 = 85% of skill experience and that might not be sufficient to increase lvl, the rest 15% must be gained by hard work.

Yes, at first I thought it could be that, but it seems like no matter where your skill experience is at, reading a book puts it at 99% to next level. I noticed it when I read the Oghma Infinitum and didn't gain any levels at all in the six skills I chose, instead of five levels in each.

Lets say PC have 14% of the skill, now if PC is horny only 85% of skill will be added after reading a book, eventually PC is going to have 99% of skill, not enough to get the skill.

Can male and female arousal maybe be on different sliders? It could maybe be good for immersion, for most people...

...But me, I want to have women be noticably more horny than men... xDD

You can change exposure accumulation rate of specifc NPC via MCM -> SexLabAroused -> Pupet Master.

PC/NPC with high accumulation rate will get horny faster.

But what can be done is a mod where you give potions to NPC and the potion increases exposure accumulation rate. Much more fun then MCM.

Ohh... that does sound fun, maybe I have to learn how to mod! xDD

But me, I was thinking... Even before I give potions, I would like women of Skyrim to be able to get horny faster than men. Yes, with your LC all need loving even if they do not know the dragonborn... But I like to see women needing more loving than men. Of course, I am a red-blooded male!

So this request is having different sliders for default "male accumulation rate" and default "female accumulation rate." Or, maybe male multiplier and female multiplier?

[feature/mod suggestion, just posted this in the mod suggestion thread, but may be rednecks2x has most of the system already in place] 

Rivalry 

A mod or feature that provides an option to automatically trigger a follower or lover to attack/defend against potential rivals. So, when a call is made to SL for sex, and your follower/lover is nearby, they will attack/defend vs the sexual rival/rapist. Prioritize if it is gang rape. If a follower/lover succeeds in fending off rival/rapists [kills or beats to submission a rival], their own passion may be roused and need satisfying: spoils of battle. The rivalry option could be automatic, faction based, or percentage chance, or even 'relationship' based; or a combination of all the above. A follower/lover could also build relationships with other familiar NPC becoming more accepting of infidelity or promiscuity. 

If your follower/lover fails, then they just bleed-out, lament, sob, complain as their lover is shagged/violated by the rival. Could even have a cool-down period where lover is very 'unhappy'. 

would work well with Flight or Fly mod or just us a similar routine. Could also be a plugin for specific 'followers', so that rivalry only happens with unique npc [packaged with a follower mod to be SL compliant].  

Interesting mod.  I tried it out because of my interest in Lover's Comfort.  Overall, I like this mod.  The concept and execution is very good.  I have only one glaring problem with it.  Automatic Player Masturbation.

If you could put in an MCM option to disable the auto masturbate for the PC I would love to use it . . . but as it is, stopping to masturbate in the middle of a dungeon is . . . not fun.  I haven't had it happen in the middle of a fight yet, but that would be worse.  Regardless how aroused a person becomes they will not stop everything and masturbate, and I would like an option to give my charater this common sense as well.  I don't mind taking penalties from lack of sex (it is actually a quite appealing part of the mod); but I draw the line at things that would make me radically change the way I play.  I really hope you consider this option, because as much as I like the premise of LC and this mod, I won't be playing them without it.

There is an error in the spell for speechcraft 5% bonus, it's given to 20-50 arousal range: http://puu.sh/4ODrQ.png, thus 50-70 gave no bonus.

EDIT: I also just noticed that when two effects are applied, they both say "Fortify speechcraft by x%" in the magic menu, but I don't really know the cause of that. Not sure if the actual effects are right either.

Would be nice if we could classify clothes as "naked", "too revealing" and "revealing" or at least a revealing level that wont flag you as naked.

For exemple one of the hide armor top part is a bra, I guess this would be considered "too revealing" but not naked.

The" revealing" level would be things like cleavage, short skirt, etc.

There is/was/will be mods that get you in trouble if you are naked and right now we have no option between naked or not so you either get into trouble with the benefit of arousal or stay out of it but lose the arousal potential.

Is there a way to make arousal reset to 0 after sex? Currently (at least in my game), after sex the arousal drops, but not all the way.  If my arousal is at 100, I might need to have sex 3 or 4 times to get it all the way down and avoid penalties.

The need to have sex few time if very horny (100) is intentional.

You can increase accumulation rate to 10 (default 3), that should drop arousal to 0 after sex, but PC will get horny faster.

Would be nice if we could classify clothes as "naked", "too revealing" and "revealing" or at least a revealing level that wont flag you as naked.

For exemple one of the hide armor top part is a bra, I guess this would be considered "too revealing" but not naked.

There is/was/will be mods that get you in trouble if you are naked and right now we have no option between naked or not so you either get into trouble with the benefit of arousal or stay out of it but lose the arousal potential.

Initially I tried to implement "naked" and "sexy" armor, but droped it, too much headache defining logic and UI. I might try it again some time in a future.

Anyway "revealing" armor list is only available to SLAroused, no other mod access, so you will not get problems with other mods.

For example if armor set as revealing in SLAroused it does not effect how Frostfall reacts to it.

There is an error in the spell for speechcraft 5% bonus, it's given to 20-50 arousal range: http://puu.sh/4ODrQ.png, thus 50-70 gave no bonus.

EDIT: I also just noticed that when two effects are applied, they both say "Fortify speechcraft by x%" in the magic menu, but I don't really know the cause of that. Not sure if the actual effects are right either.

Thx for digging in, I will fix it.

SOS Support.... when a PC or NPC gets aroused, trigger an Erection spell, or Sperm replacer. At, say arousal level 100 a Dialog would start to begin SEX or Seduction/Rape. Happens in Bars daily, and Skyrim does have Taverns. By the 8+1 (9) it's Lore Friendly too.

SoS support is planned, for some day..., once I figure out how SOS works.

Anyway It is going to be plugin mod SLAroused, so anyone who knows how SOS works can do it, no need to w8 for me.

Interesting mod.  I tried it out because of my interest in Lover's Comfort.  Overall, I like this mod.  The concept and execution is very good.  I have only one glaring problem with it.  Automatic Player Masturbation.

If you could put in an MCM option to disable the auto masturbate for the PC I would love to use it . . . but as it is, stopping to masturbate in the middle of a dungeon is . . . not fun.  I haven't had it happen in the middle of a fight yet, but that would be worse.  Regardless how aroused a person becomes they will not stop everything and masturbate, and I would like an option to give my charater this common sense as well.  I don't mind taking penalties from lack of sex (it is actually a quite appealing part of the mod); but I draw the line at things that would make me radically change the way I play.  I really hope you consider this option, because as much as I like the premise of LC and this mod, I won't be playing them without it.

I will add option in LC.

PC masturbation starts only on sleep, so do not sleep in dungeon while horny.

can i remove potential lover from the mod some how with out messing up spouse quest?

kinda  get sicking have to block npc's or spouse to stop it

just need that part of the mod gone then it all set for what i want it to do

No you can't.

[feature/mod suggestion, just posted this in the mod suggestion thread, but may be rednecks2x has most of the system already in place] 

Rivalry 

A mod or feature that provides an option to automatically trigger a follower or lover to attack/defend against potential rivals. So, when a call is made to SL for sex, and your follower/lover is nearby, they will attack/defend vs the sexual rival/rapist. Prioritize if it is gang rape. If a follower/lover succeeds in fending off rival/rapists [kills or beats to submission a rival], their own passion may be roused and need satisfying: spoils of battle. The rivalry option could be automatic, faction based, or percentage chance, or even 'relationship' based; or a combination of all the above. A follower/lover could also build relationships with other familiar NPC becoming more accepting of infidelity or promiscuity. 

If your follower/lover fails, then they just bleed-out, lament, sob, complain as their lover is shagged/violated by the rival. Could even have a cool-down period where lover is very 'unhappy'. 

would work well with Flight or Fly mod or just us a similar routine. Could also be a plugin for specific 'followers', so that rivalry only happens with unique npc [packaged with a follower mod to be SL compliant].  

Not sure that I fully understood what you mean by "rivalry". From you description there are two different cases: 

1) follower/lover can defend PC during rape - nice, rape mods should handle this. Nothing special in LC or SLAroused to help this, most of the mods listen to SL events.

2) follower/lover is envy and trying to kick current PC sex partner - maybe spouse should be less tolerant to PC having sex with other NPC, I will try to add it to LC.

About followers managing dynamic relationships with other NPC, can be done for very limited number of followers, since the complexity is rising exponentially with each new cross relation. I would love to have that feature but it is very difficult.

Rivalry 

Not sure that I fully understood what you mean by "rivalry". From you description there are two different cases: 

1) follower/lover can defend PC during rape - nice, rape mods should handle this. Nothing special in LC or SLAroused to help this, most of the mods listen to SL events.

2) follower/lover is envy and trying to kick current PC sex partner - maybe spouse should be less tolerant to PC having sex with other NPC, I will try to add it to LC.

About followers managing dynamic relationships with other NPC, can be done for very limited number of followers, since the complexity is rising exponentially with each new cross relation. I would love to have that feature but it is very difficult.

Number 2 mostly, when PC runs around having open-ended relations, that there would be some consequence or 'rivalry' when/if an NPC [lover or not] makes SL advance towards PC, particularly when another lover/spouse is nearby, consensual or otherwise. Such events could even reduce relationship standing depending on circumstance. 

In a rape scenario, lover/spouse would just prioritize targets, to try and defeat rapist first. 

I was using Radiant Prostitute the other day, and a custom follower/lover decided to kill some of the clients before they could get near the pc, seemed appropriate in a rather strange way. And likewise, when SL Defeat, or SL Submit triggers, occasionally the follower would re-acquire the rapist target as priority.  

Frenzy/Furry/Mayhem effect could trigger occasionally/randomly when Rivalries trigger; possibly landing both pc and lover in the stockades, if it happens in town.

Another idea; that if a 'Rivalry' triggers, that the pc would automatically go into [or given option to]  masturbate to cheer/spur on the rivals. Rivals could also fight nude [soS errect?], showing their intentions. Such rivalry-beckoning-posture could cause frenzy in the general area of many rivals :huh: . Could also have a non-fatal, general 'brawling' trigger rather than deadly combat. The defeated rivals would just remain in bleed-out, sulk or masturbate until the winner of the rivalry finishes taking their sexual prize. 

I seem to be having a problem that I have not seen mentioned. My PC arousal goes up gradually from time passing, but doing exibitionism or seeing sex acts does not seem to be affecting the arousal at all. Also, not sure if this would affect this mod like that, but also my sexlab journal remains at 0 for stats after PC has sex.... anyone else have any similar problems,and can recommend any fixes? My upgrade has been rough and involved all sorts of clean saves, cashe consistency checks, careful searches and deletions, I also have rougue script remover in my skse ini. So am at a bit or a loss at whats going on.

Initially I tried to implement "naked" and "sexy" armor, but droped it, too much headache defining logic and UI. I might try it again some time in a future.

Anyway "revealing" armor list is only available to SLAroused, no other mod access, so you will not get problems with other mods.

For example if armor set as revealing in SLAroused it does not effect how Frostfall reacts to it.

So we aren't considered naked as far as game logic's goes ? That explain some things.

I don't know much about how this all work but you can probably just add another menu with another list so we can flag our armours as NAKED and/or SEXY. Immersive Amors and Guard Dialogue Overhaul uses an esm (SPIKE.esm) to share some data. I guess you could do something similar to share dat sexy data with some others mods. Then include a check for the potential use of that file in mods like Random Sex, Dangerously Nude, Solution, etc and tadam your mod is now a must have. Thinking of it it sounds like something that should be added to sexlab itself.

How script intensive is this? I really want to check this out, but I'm leary about whether it's going to play nice or possibly bloat my save with all the NPC addons I have. I've had bad luck with mods in the past that use cloaking spells to use scripts on npc's. SoS in particular liked to give me ctd's and fps drops to no end.

I seem to be having a problem that I have not seen mentioned. My PC arousal goes up gradually from time passing, but doing exibitionism or seeing sex acts does not seem to be affecting the arousal at all. Also, not sure if this would affect this mod like that, but also my sexlab journal remains at 0 for stats after PC has sex.... anyone else have any similar problems,and can recommend any fixes? My upgrade has been rough and involved all sorts of clean saves, cashe consistency checks, careful searches and deletions, I also have rougue script remover in my skse ini. So am at a bit or a loss at whats going on.

Check at MCM -> SLAroused -> cloak spell should be enabled, otherwise naked/exhibitionism will not work.

Is having sex reduces arousal level? If not preform clean saved with SLAroused disabled. 

How script intensive is this? I really want to check this out, but I'm leary about whether it's going to play nice or possibly bloat my save with all the NPC addons I have. I've had bad luck with mods in the past that use cloaking spells to use scripts on npc's. SoS in particular liked to give me ctd's and fps drops to no end.

It is script intensive and using cloaking spell.

Hmm.  Is the Arousal Level supposed to show up in my Active Effects?  I know it did before, but now that I've come back to the mod I don't see it?

No arousal level does not appear in active effects. You can check arousal by clicking N or open MCM menu.

For the diffenrent class or outfit how about using keywords (KYWD i think) :

no tag = normal exposure

sexy = exposure x 1.1

revelating = 1.2

provocating : 1.3

outrageouse : 1.4

etc...

Radiant Prostitution use this system (KYWD = jobWhore) to start some functions. If it could help...