[WIP] SexLab Aroused v2014-01-24

About the arousal flags, who gets aroused by whom, figured rather than numbers, a binary flag on/off would be easier to implment in the MCM, was just a thought.

Also, when NPCs are witnessing a sex scene, they automatically start gaining arousal, but I never see any of them act on it when at 100.  I presume thats just not there?  I mean they seek out an oppoosite gender person who's also 100 and either a) rapes, B) consentual sex right there.  Of course, that would/could incite more of that, obviously the raping wouldn't be done in town areas or around guards, since it's violent (and a crime).

IE, two people witness the PC having sex, they get aroused by them both being naked during the sex and after and wind up at 100, the PC leaves or tries to and gets grabbed for more sex by an NPC, a resisting PC would result in being attacked (rape).

And any integration into SOS?  Since aroused guys shouldn't be ...  limp.

GuruSR.

SexLabAroused is passive mod, it will not start any action, I hope plugins would apear that would use arousal to trigger some actions.

Integration with SOS is planed feature.

I really like Lover's Comfort and was thrilled when you released Aroused as a framework, but I've been running into some issues with Aroused. The longer a game has aroused installed the slower extra or added features run. Things like Vampiric Thirsts feeding via dialogue or Submits seduce/rape start lagging and eventually stop working entirely. The rest of game-play(combat, crafting, and moving from cell to cell) seems to be unaffected but continuing to play that save will eventually cause CTD's. The entire process seems to be accelerated by traveling between major hubs with large numbers of actors. Starting a new game resulted in the same problem after traveling through Riverwood, Whiterun, and Riften. Removing other mods like Submit, SoS, and Vampiric Thirst delayed the process but even with all other script based mods removed I was still CTDing after I hit every city on the standard wagon route. I'm hoping this is going to be a simple fix, if its not I'm willing to do further testing I just don't know what other information you'd need.

I really like Lover's Comfort and was thrilled when you released Aroused as a framework, but I've been running into some issues with Aroused. The longer a game has aroused installed the slower extra or added features run. Things like Vampiric Thirsts feeding via dialogue or Submits seduce/rape start lagging and eventually stop working entirely. The rest of game-play(combat, crafting, and moving from cell to cell) seems to be unaffected but continuing to play that save will eventually cause CTD's. The entire process seems to be accelerated by traveling between major hubs with large numbers of actors. Starting a new game resulted in the same problem after traveling through Riverwood, Whiterun, and Riften. Removing other mods like Submit, SoS, and Vampiric Thirst delayed the process but even with all other script based mods removed I was still CTDing after I hit every city on the standard wagon route. I'm hoping this is going to be a simple fix, if its not I'm willing to do further testing I just don't know what other information you'd need.

Every mod will leave running looping scripts, even after removal (because they scripts themselves don't test their quests to see if they still exist during the loop), therefore, any mod that alters game play when removed can and will most likely cause save crashes (in some cases, permanently).  The safest way is to load a save prior to the mod being installed and try it, try going to all the places.  Worst case, remove all the saves for that character and start a new one.  Mod authors cannot be responsible for this, Bethesda designed the save games to store active scripts in the save game, sadly, doing so causes all of this unless the mod authors take severe precautions to avoid issues.

GuruSR.

I appreciate that with my low post count and the extreme number of new people picking up skyrim everyday that you'd assume I'm one of those new people, but I did say in my post "Starting a new game resulted in the same problem after traveling through Riverwood, Whiterun, and Riften."

For clarification I started a completely new game with my full mod order and feeding failed after Riverwood, Whiterun, and Riften then I went to Windhelm and the game started to CTD. I then started another completely new game with nothing but aroused installed and the game started to CTD after I visited every town on the wagon route. I have since pulled Aroused and everything works fine, has for 80 hours of game play now. If there is anything specific the author would like me to test for in an attempt to fix this I will.

I appreciate that with my low post count and the extreme number of new people picking up skyrim everyday that you'd assume I'm one of those new people, but I did say in my post "Starting a new game resulted in the same problem after traveling through Riverwood, Whiterun, and Riften."

For clarification I started a completely new game with my full mod order and feeding failed after Riverwood, Whiterun, and Riften then I went to Windhelm and the game started to CTD. I then started another completely new game with nothing but aroused installed and the game started to CTD after I visited every town on the wagon route. I have since pulled Aroused and everything works fine, has for 80 hours of game play now. If there is anything specific the author would like me to test for in an attempt to fix this I will.

SL Aroused is just striped off LoversComfort, so if you used to run to LC you should not have any problems with SL Aroused.

Anyway try following step, that might do some cleaning:

- add console command ClearInvalidRegistrations to remove invalid OnUpdate() registrations

This prevents orphaned OnUpdate() events and the resulting bloated/broken saves when removing certain mods.

When applied to an already bloated save, it will stop growing further and instead shrink over time

as the game processes all queued events. This may take hours depending on the amount of bloat.

To execute automatically after each reload, add this to \Data\SKSE\skse.ini:

[General]

ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

As you report there are two problems:

1. CTDs - there might be infinite causes to it, it is difficult to figure out the real problem. Try to rule out problems like too large textures that kill VRAM.

2. Script Lagging - if ClearInvalidRegistrations did not help then PM me your debug log, after some time of playing with SL Aroused and trying to run actions that are lagging "Vampiric Thirsts feeding via dialogue or Submits seduce/rape"

I would like my DB to get aroused by acts like stealing/pickpocketting/lockpicking so that thievery can be a fetish-like thing.

I would like my DB to get aroused by overcoming enemies so that dungeoneering becomes, well, stimulating.

I like the idea of adding optional fetishes like that, perhaps with a way to set how arousing each individual one is to the character. That way the player could decide whether a certain action only makes their character a little hot or supremely bursting-out-of-my-pants superhorny.

Also, have you considered using that clothing evaluation mod that's around here somewhere? That way you might be able to set up even more fetishes like seeing peoples piercings and the like.

I like the idea of adding optional fetishes like that, perhaps with a way to set how arousing each individual one is to the character. That way the player could decide whether a certain action only makes their character a little hot or supremely bursting-out-of-my-pants superhorny.

Also, have you considered using that clothing evaluation mod that's around here somewhere? That way you might be able to set up even more fetishes like seeing peoples piercings and the like.

You mean this mod, right? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16048-wip-sim-clothing-evaluation/

Would be awesome to see it being used, and the modder seems to think the same way, as it is already listed under planned features. I just took a quick look at it and the "overall appearance" setting would be great for this mod. Then there would be no need to edit the armors/clothes outside of the game... Since I´m using SkyRe removing the Armor tags from the added armors is kinda tedious. I think I need to configure the ReProccer addionally so the armor does not lose it´s armor rating, cause the ReProccer uses these tags to define a value for the protection I belive. Would be awesome if that process would not be necessary. 

The thing about setting fetishes like that is a really neat idea. Maybe it could even feature racial preferences like talking to a an Imperial will arouse the character while talking to a Argonian will decrease it. 

Also I think a optional penality feature for reaching maximal arousal would be a nice idea. Maybe heavy breathing sounds combined with visual effects and several ways to get rid of it. 

Especially when the player character is naked NPCs could react to it with an offering of "help" to satisfy the player´s desire since the db has no way of concealing what is happening between his/her legs. Maybe also a small chance of getting raped when declining the proposition of the NPC (or getting raped out of the blue while walking trough a city naked... would not be that far off from reality sadly.. Maybe even add an additional chance for that to happen while nighttime). 

Though I guess the rape thingy would be a bit too much off from the original thought of the mod. But maybe some time in the feature it could be an additional add-on or something like that. 

Keep up the great work! It´s an awesome mod already. :)

Documentation
Arousal calculation

• Arousal = TimeRate * (HoursSinceLastSex / 24.0) + ExposureRate * Sum(SingleExposure * ExposureAccumulationRate) ( Cool, but with one concern, see below)
  • TimeRate, ExposureRate and ExposureAccumulationRate can be set from MCM menu and their values are 0-10 ( Okay)
  • Arousal min value is 0 and max value 100, but some times -2 is returned for invalid actors( Okay)
  • Time part of arousal would start ticking only after PC/NPC had sex ​( Okay)
  • Expousre part of arousal is always working

SexLab

• Each stage of foreplay animation adds +1 exposure ( I agree)
  • Orgasm reduces exposure by 15 and sets new time for last sex​ ( I agree)
  • Rape reduces exposure by additonal 10 points to victim ​( I agree)

Naked

• PC arousal increases if one sees naked NPC and visa versa ( I agree)
  • If NPC sees naked PC, and PC set as Exhibitionist in MCM menu, then PCs exposure is increased ( I agree)

Lover's Desire ( I like this idea, but I think you're a little too harsh.  Does this stack with vanilla lovers comfort bonus or replace it?)

• 0-14 gives +5% magica and stamina regeneration
  • 15-69 does nothing
  • 70-79 skills improve 5% slower
  • 80-89 skills improve 10% slower
  • 90+ skills improve 15% slower

"Below"

I am a guy, and I'm straight.  I used to go out to strip bars and love a woman in a bikini.

From what I understand most women would prefer men NOT to wear speedo's.  There are not nearly as many "Chippendales" as there are "Gentlemen's Clubs".  I do not believe most women get turned on by a nude man prancing around.  To quote ZZTOP, "Every woman's crazy about a sharp dressed man".  My wife loved me in my uniform!!  (Several times!!) I believe a Ladies Man is more like James Bond.  Sophisticated, dresses well and showers them with gifts and spirits.  

Illusions' Sexy Beach ( I forget which one) had the dating thing right.  Buy gifts, outfits and be a good listener.  You may want to add jewelry, hugs, ambiance (fireplace or firepit, musical instrument play) and wine.  Or maybe after defeating a Boss enemy, or learning a new shout, or opening a large chest full of gold.  Or maybe even just walking under a night sky with the northern lights adds to their arousal.  

After the honeymoon, If I entered the room naked, my wife would tell me to put some clothes on.  This is not a turn on to her.  This is why men do NOT wear leiderhosen or Lululemon apparel.

Women are just wired differently than men.  Men are more primal.  Women are spiritual.

I do realize I've complicated things tenfold, and I'm sorry.  Now you'd need 2 systems for arousal calculations. ( Of course I'm generalizing from my own personal experiences) 

- Straight men and "butch" lesbians love the raw nudity

- Straight women and "flowery" gay men would like the numerous little romantic things.

- Bi-, I have no fricken clue.

I am not the modder and do realize how much work is involved.  Any system would be better than nothing and look forward to what you come up with.  I am really looking forward to this next update.

Oh and one more thing, I don't want to have to look at my naked self and worry about my schlong falling on the anvil while crafting as I try and build up my female followers arousal.   

Thanks for listening.

P.S.  I just found this.  Is the SexLab Lovers Comfort Mod & Arousal compatible with this mod?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17146-rel-sexlab-romance-last-update-12052013/

Yes most of my ex girlfriends liked guys with nothing on as well, and they certainly weren't "butch" types, some girls are visual some aren't. Anyways having trouble with this mod speaking of in the buff. Whenever my character stands in front of npcs with nothing on the npc's arousal level doesn't move it stays at zero. If you choose the exhibitionist option in mcm player characters arousal goes up though.

Yes most of my ex girlfriends liked guys with nothing on as well, and they certainly weren't "butch" types, some girls are visual some aren't. Anyways having trouble with this mod speaking of in the buff. Whenever my character stands in front of npcs with nothing on the npc's arousal level doesn't move it stays at zero. If you choose the exhibitionist option in mcm player characters arousal goes up though.

Do I have to run around naked for an hour in the same cell to get my potential suitors arousal up?

Or is it the exhibitionist mode just MCM on/off toggle switch?

Nonetheless, I need my broken heel healed, then I've got to get my computer massively upgraded.  Then I will download numerous mods definately including this one.  it sounds so spontaneous and unpredictable!!

Women are just wired differently than men.  Men are more primal.  Women are spiritual.

I do realize I've complicated things tenfold, and I'm sorry.  Now you'd need 2 systems for arousal calculations. ( Of course I'm generalizing from my own personal experiences) 

- Straight men and "butch" lesbians love the raw nudity

- Straight women and "flowery" gay men would like the numerous little romantic things.

- Bi-, I have no fricken clue.

This is a load of sexist nonsense with absolutely no basis in scientific fact.  Please do not believe this.

Another case of poorly worded post I guess. When one pulled out a colour marker and started quoting personal sexual preference (not interested) and conquest (not interesting), all is lost from that message. I think he is trying to tell the mod author to consider including "romantic interest" together with "sexual interest" when calculating "arousal". By itself is not a terrible suggestion...unfortunately it is not likely to happen now.

On grounds that I personally know multiple straight chicks who like the visual appeal of a good muscular naked man, I'm as happy as I've ever been to tell you that you're talking total foolishness.

I resent your post Vilhos....As a woman I can certainly assure you 100% that there are plenty of 'non-butch' ladies out there who find the muscular naked male body much more arousing than a fat wallet and tuxedo (James Bond reference)...much prefer Momoa's Conan myself... :D ...Heck! I very much like looking at the fit male form, beats the hell out of diamonds.

Arousal Mod is perfect as it stands...does the job and adds to my Skyrim experience beautifully.

Posted new version of SLAraused v20130924

Change list

- v20130924
- Added translation file to MCM menu
- Again tweaked Lover's Desire
* 0-19 gives +5% magica and stamina regeneration
* 20-49 does nothing
* 40-69 skills improve 5% slower, +5% to speechcraft
* 70-89 skills improve 10% slower, +10% to speechcraft
* 90+ skills improve 15% slower, +15% to speechcraft
- NPCs with no exposure (==-2) will get random initial exposure at range 0-50
- Added new faction "sla_ExposureAccumulationRate", each NPC/PC can have unique accumulation rate
- Added MCM menu that displays items to be removed, so actor would be considered naked
- Added MCM menu that displays current worn items, and allows to toggle items as naked
- Added firing status spell ('N' default) on NPC would show NPC status in MCM
- Added firing status spell ('N' default) on NPC would allow to edit NPC arousal values

Highlights :

• Added translation files to MCM menu, they are embedded in BSA file
  • MCM menu that allows to set armor as naked
  • Puppet master MCM menu that allows  to edit PC/NPC values which effect arousal, more options are planned (like sexual preferences)

How to set armor as naked?

1. In game click 'N' -> if it has not selected any NPC then PC would be selected
  2. At MCM menu go to current armor page, there you would see selected PC/NPC name
  3. Bellow the name there will be list of armor, which game considers as 'not naked'
  4. To the left you can toggle any armor as 'naked'
  5. The armors can be seen and removed in "Revealing Armor" page in MCM

^I've just installed v20130924 with drag and drop, overwriting the old files, and quick-checked it in-game. Don't know if that's the method redneck2x advises, but the mod upgraded without a problem for me. The version notification appears, the MCM menu entries are there, and the revealing armour settings work as well.

@ redneck2x: Nice new 'highlight' features. I've actually been hoping for something like the New Vegas Clothing Evaluation mod for Skyrim, and it seems you've just delivered it. Praise unto you, sir!