[WIP] SexLab Aroused v2014-01-24

SexLab already has sexual orintation feature.

SexLab Aroused uses it, so for exaple Lesbain PC gets +2 arousal from seeing maked female and only +1 from seeing naked male.

Yeap, but as far as I've understood SLF only features sexual oriantion for the PC, not for NPCs; am I mistaken here?

Yes, it is only for PC.

Thanks for the reply... I'll tinker with it and see what I can figure out. *Gets out her tinkering tools*

I think the easiest way to do what you want is to add extra script to "sla_CloakApplyMgef".

Your script can have new rules like adding +1 to PC who likes Elfs.

See "slaCloakEffScr.psc" for example.

desire spell enabled, where is this spell?

It is not spell that you fire, but an effect that you can see in magic effect list in SkyUI, look for "Lover's Desire"

Hey. Just thought I'd let you know. My papyrus log is telling me to warn you of this.

Are you using "HookThread" script? It says that it's going to be removed in the next version of sexlab framework and to start using "HookController()" instead. Also I think your mod is causing my game to crash every time I try and save after a sex act. :( At least ones initiated by randomsex and defeat. I don't think your arousal system is meshing with them properly. Doing more in-detail testing now.

Here's the exact copy-paste.

[08/17/2013 - 01:01:09PM] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[08/17/2013 - 01:01:09PM] -- ATTENTION MODDER: SEXLAB DEPRECATION NOTICE ---------------------------------------------

[08/17/2013 - 01:01:09PM] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[08/17/2013 - 01:01:09PM]  HookThread() is deprecated and will be removed in the next major update of SexLab.

[08/17/2013 - 01:01:09PM]  Update your mod to use HookController() instead, or notify the creator

[08/17/2013 - 01:01:09PM]  of the mod which is calling it

[08/17/2013 - 01:01:09PM] Warning:  HookThread() Called By:

tack:

<unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?

[sexLabSystem (06000D62)].sexlabframework._Deprecate() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 1280

[sexLabSystem (06000D62)].sexlabframework.HookThread() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 804

[sexLabSquirt (340012C8)].SexLabSquirt.ActorStartSquirt() - "SexLabSquirt.psc" Line 29

It is not my script, I think it is SexLabSquit

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19914-sexlab-squirt/

Posted new version.

Major change that Arousal now changes form 0 to 100,

hence all effects are going to use different values then previously.

Some tuning might, be needed so post your feedback and experience here.

In addition new I had posted new version of LoversComfort that now is using SexLabAroused.

Question, can a rape occur as a result of this mod? Or does it only make everyone aroused? My apologies if the question wasn't so bright, I just wasn't specifically sure what the mod was doing other then the arousal which I like very much!

-C

Question, can a rape occur as a result of this mod? Or does it only make everyone aroused? My apologies if the question wasn't so bright, I just wasn't specifically sure what the mod was doing other then the arousal which I like very much!

-C

The mod is passive, it will not initiate action by it self.

But other mods (currently only LC) can, based on high level of arousal, start rape or other some other action.

what is Exposure ?

I do not understand what it means.

sorry.

Exposure is amount of adult content NPC/PC had seen/experienced.

It is similar to Frostfall exposure, there cold weather over time would make PC cold and freeze to death.

Here adult exposure accumulates each time PC/NPC sees naked body or sex.

It can be reduced by having an orgasm.

-C

The mod is passive, it will not initiate action by it self.

But other mods (currently only LC) can, based on high level of arousal, start rape or other some other action.

what is Exposure ?

I do not understand what it means.

sorry.

Exposure is amount of adult content NPC/PC had seen/experienced.

It is similar to Frostfall exposure, there cold weather over time would make PC cold and freeze to death.

Here adult exposure accumulates each time PC/NPC sees naked body or sex.

It can be reduced by having an orgasm.

i see, thank you

Like in LC time part of arousal starts ticking only after PC/NPC had sex.

Otherwise within few game weeks all Skyrim will be full in sex hungry rapists.

It would be exactly this way if were was no sex regulators like Church, or civil laws, or simply powerful enough friends of potential victims in the real Medieval age :) Mind you, once in a history you may be put to death, if they had believing you commit such a crime as masturbation? Maybe you need to add some counterparts to arousal, like presence of guards  somewhere near ? Also some factions can have higher resistance to arousal. A kind of "keeping thoughts clean" behaviour. In the human history, sexuality always walk "with hand in hand" with a fear of punishment.

EDITED: Or sometimes on occasion suppression can give opposite effect, coz here is no pleasure higher then one forbidden ;)

While I agree with the above comment,  I have to report that despite intentionally not allowing my toon to have sex for a week game time her arousal which started at 29 for some reason, could not get arousal above thirty.  Every time I clicked on a follower or NPC, their arousal was 30 as well.  BTW that week was spent doing quests and typical hero stuff.  I have SL Dangerously Nude Tweaked which works great, and if I walk around nude in town or near none hazardous NPC's when I get a comment of "At least put on a Sack or something - you're making me unseasonably warm" the falkreath Jarl will usually screw my girl into the floor, sometimes twice.  Anyway the other thing I have to report is when she got back to town, and got screwed by three towns people (after removing her armor) the arousal stayed at 30.  The only sexlab items running were the above mentioned dangerously Nude tweaked, submit, chat, books of love, procreation (though I can't see how that could hurt it) and prison overhaul.  Most of which get my toon screwed one way or another.  Hope this helps

While I agree with the above comment,  I have to report that despite intentionally not allowing my toon to have sex for a week game time her arousal which started at 29 for some reason, could not get arousal above thirty.  Every time I clicked on a follower or NPC, their arousal was 30 as well.  BTW that week was spent doing quests and typical hero stuff.  I have SL Dangerously Nude Tweaked which works great, and if I walk around nude in town or near none hazardous NPC's when I get a comment of "At least put on a Sack or something - you're making me unseasonably warm" the falkreath Jarl will usually screw my girl into the floor, sometimes twice.  Anyway the other thing I have to report is when she got back to town, and got screwed by three towns people (after removing her armor) the arousal stayed at 30.  The only sexlab items running were the above mentioned dangerously Nude tweaked, submit, chat, books of love, procreation (though I can't see how that could hurt it) and prison overhaul.  Most of which get my toon screwed one way or another.  Hope this helps

Looks like something gone wrong, it shouldn't start from anything but zero and will not rise before you had sex with upgrade installed. Do you have the same version for both Aroused and Lovers Comfort ? Because if you have earlier version for the second, you have different scripts that do the same things and they easily can end with a pure mess. Having cap at 30 looks more like it is old scripts in a play, they has been capped at this value, new have cap at 100. And here is no other mods yet that can use Aroused, except Lovers Comfort.

Instead of setting all NPCs' arousal/exposure to zero you could give them a random number, e.g. guards to 0-14, "average" NPCs to 0-49 and Sultry/YoungEager voice type NPCs to 0-69.

Otherwise this framework will hardly be of any use for any plugin that doesn't intend to let the PC take the initiative.

Instead of setting all NPCs' arousal/exposure to zero you could give them a random number, e.g. guards to 0-14, "average" NPCs to 0-49 and Sultry/YoungEager voice type NPCs to 0-69.

Otherwise this framework will hardly be of any use for any plugin that doesn't intend to let the PC take the initiative.

I like the idea, simple and working.

Looks like something gone wrong, it shouldn't start from anything but zero and will not rise before you had sex with upgrade installed. Do you have the same version for both Aroused and Lovers Comfort ? Because if you have earlier version for the second, you have different scripts that do the same things and they easily can end with a pure mess. Having cap at 30 looks more like it is old scripts in a play, they has been capped at this value, new have cap at 100. And here is no other mods yet that can use Aroused, except Lovers Comfort.

Verify that both LC and SLA versions are from 20130824, if not update them.

If they are up to date, then something went wrong during update, to fix arousal cap clean save SLA. It has been changed from 30 to 100 from last version.

Like in LC time part of arousal starts ticking only after PC/NPC had sex.

Otherwise within few game weeks all Skyrim will be full in sex hungry rapists.

It would be exactly this way if were was no sex regulators like Church, or civil laws, or simply powerful enough friends of potential victims in the real Medieval age :) Mind you, once in a history you may be put to death, if they had believing you commit such a crime as masturbation? Maybe you need to add some counterparts to arousal, like presence of guards  somewhere near ? Also some factions can have higher resistance to arousal. A kind of "keeping thoughts clean" behaviour. In the human history, sexuality always walk "with hand in hand" with a fear of punishment.

EDITED: Or sometimes on occasion suppression can give opposite effect, coz here is no pleasure higher then one forbidden ;)

Intersting, though somewhat tricky to implement.

1. I can implement per PC/NPC arousal acumulation rate (it was added in last version, but it is the same for every one). Ones with low rate would acumulate arousal slower, and ones with higher would acoumulate it faster.

2. The effect of "keeping the thoughs clean ...."  need some back story otherwise it would appear like random behavior for users. Not sure how to resolve that.

3. Both suppression and eventual pleasure should be implemented as plugin, again with some back story.

1. I can implement per PC/NPC arousal acumulation rate (it was added in last version, but it is the same for every one). Ones with low rate would acumulate arousal slower, and ones with higher would acoumulate it faster.

2. The effect of "keeping the thoughs clean ...."  need some back story otherwise it would appear like random behavior for users. Not sure how to resolve that.

3. Both suppression and eventual pleasure should be implemented as plugin, again with some back story.

For   "keeping the thoughts clean" I mean that some factions like guards, greybeards, priests and so, can have lower coefficient for arousal, but to not make everything predictable and boring, roll once in a while dice with probability maybe 5-10 present, and if it happens (the devil spoke to them), use opposite coefficient, i.e. if it was 0.3, use 3 instead. So even knowing that some NPC shouldn't have high arousal, you never can be sure in this. Also some factions can be able to meditate (well, in any way they prefer, lol, but that's for a back story, in scripts it can be just a drop) to drop arousal. Also you can use NPC morality (saw its use on one mod here, SexLabUtil) like any crime=high, no crime=low. Drunken people also interesting way, while they should not have high timed arousal (why to have it, they more then happy with drinks right now), they can be very sensitive to exposure. Women have regular drops, for just a few it is easy, for most thinking of sex at that time is not highest pleasure.

Actually, it would be great to have something like self regulation for arousal, preferable backed by some scenario, instead of having it stuck to top cap after a time.

I like the idea of having different NPCs having different levels of exposure, but maybe it could be set along their sexuality. I know Sexlab Romance randomly assigned a sexuality to each NPC when you asked them for sex which made it harder or easier to convince them. Perhaps something like that could be integrated into the arousal system as well. If, for example, a male jarl like Balgruuf is randomly assigned to be gay, then if you play a female dragonborn and run around naked in front of him, it won't do anything for him, or if it does, it'll be slight, and instead of him wanting to shag you, he grabs one of his male guards instead. Or if you play a male dragonborn in the same situation, then he'll get horny as hell and jump you and bang the stuffing outta you. Call it executive privilege. ;)

This being a semi-framework mod, it could easily allow other modders to incorporate the arousal system into their mods as well as offer them more reason to do so. Adding sexuality into the game, especially randomly, might make for some interesting playthroughs. Imagine trying to marry Mjoll and she turns you down because she's a lesbian.

is there a console command to changed the arousal lvl of a certain npc? i am using ESF Aela and she's f* my spusse all the time, but i cant brawl here, cause she dies everytime.. i cant lay here either..

Brawling should not kill NPC, you should install brawl bug patch.

Or at SexLab Aroused MCM you can temporary disable "Cloak effect", this would alow the brawl not to turn to real fight.

Or you can make Aela not be a lover by console command : "setfactionrank XX03AB71 -2"   where XX should be replaced by LoversComofort load order code.

I want to ask, In my game NPCs will not Increase their Arousal ?

NPCs will start ticking arousal only after first sex.

Are NPCs getting aroused by seeing Naked PC?

I like the idea of having different NPCs having different levels of exposure, but maybe it could be set along their sexuality. I know Sexlab Romance randomly assigned a sexuality to each NPC when you asked them for sex which made it harder or easier to convince them. Perhaps something like that could be integrated into the arousal system as well. If, for example, a male jarl like Balgruuf is randomly assigned to be gay, then if you play a female dragonborn and run around naked in front of him, it won't do anything for him, or if it does, it'll be slight, and instead of him wanting to shag you, he grabs one of his male guards instead. Or if you play a male dragonborn in the same situation, then he'll get horny as hell and jump you and bang the stuffing outta you. Call it executive privilege. ;)

This being a semi-framework mod, it could easily allow other modders to incorporate the arousal system into their mods as well as offer them more reason to do so. Adding sexuality into the game, especially randomly, might make for some interesting playthroughs. Imagine trying to marry Mjoll and she turns you down because she's a lesbian.

I will add it to todo list.

For   "keeping the thoughts clean" I mean that some factions like guards, greybeards, priests and so, can have lower coefficient for arousal, but to not make everything predictable and boring, roll once in a while dice with probability maybe 5-10 present, and if it happens (the devil spoke to them), use opposite coefficient, i.e. if it was 0.3, use 3 instead. So even knowing that some NPC shouldn't have high arousal, you never can be sure in this. Also some factions can be able to meditate (well, in any way they prefer, lol, but that's for a back story, in scripts it can be just a drop) to drop arousal. Also you can use NPC morality (saw its use on one mod here, SexLabUtil) like any crime=high, no crime=low. Drunken people also interesting way, while they should not have high timed arousal (why to have it, they more then happy with drinks right now), they can be very sensitive to exposure. Women have regular drops, for just a few it is easy, for most thinking of sex at that time is not highest pleasure.

Actually, it would be great to have something like self regulation for arousal, preferable backed by some scenario, instead of having it stuck to top cap after a time.

I agree with all your points, and hope that all of them are going to be implemented.

Most of the things are easly doable, but there are many of them, this means a lot of work and testing.

So I hope to see some other modders using the framework and implementing such ideas.

This mod is pretty fun (with Lover's Comfort as well, of course), but I'd like to make a couple requests. 

First, the penalties for having high arousal seem pretty harsh.  I know you can simply turn off the effect, but that seems unnecessary and I actually like having the little "omg I'm so horny" thought messages popping up.  Perhaps add some non-skill-growth-penalizing alternate effects for high arousal?

And second, I really like the exhibitionist setting.  Will it be possible to set that for non-PC characters in the future? 

Maybe other fetish-type things could be added as well. A few random brainstomed ideas:

Sadists gain a small amount of arousal with every enemy they kill, masochists gain some arousal every time they get hit...

Khajiit fetishists gain arousal when talking to a khajiit, while cat-haters lose it by being in their presence. Same thing for necrophiliacs and zombies, vampire-fetishists (Twilight Fans? :P ) and bloodsuckers, and so on.

Anyway, keep up the good work. Mods like this make the game feel a lot more interesting and characterful to me, and the sexiness is just a bonus on top.  Kudos for your efforts.

I've tested this with some NPC Orcs and a Breton PC and the didn't gain any arousal.

I've been thinking about making a sexual preferences mod because you originally said you didn't want to include it so here's what I've come up with so far:

- Using the quest aliases the mod loads all the actors in the loaded area

- At a set time interval the actor list is refreshed

- At every refresh it is checked if an actor already has a sexual preferece, if not one is added

- Based on the setting in the MCM one or more sexual preferences are assinged to the NPC (so far I think factions are the least problematic way to handle this), namely "likes females", "likes males", "likes creatures"; multiple of the previous can be assinged to one actor, if none of them are assinged "likes nothing" is assinged

- A lesser power to manually change this later on for individual NPCs

- Pondering if a simple orientation (female, male, creature) or a complex one (e.g. differs between humanoid and beast races, or even between each race) is better

- Pondering if a gradation how strong a specific orientation is should be included: -1 = no interest/disgust having sex, turned off by seeing them naked; 0 = no interest/disgust having sex, indifferent about seeing them naked, 1 = interest in having sex, turned on by seeing them naked; 2 = dream partner, strong desire to have sex and greatly turned on by seeing them naked

- Pondering if Arousual could use a preference for different sex acts as well, like "likes watching hetero sex", "likes watching gay sex", "likes watchting lesbian sex", "likes watching bestiality".

is there a console command to changed the arousal lvl of a certain npc? i am using ESF Aela and she's f* my spusse all the time, but i cant brawl here, cause she dies everytime.. i cant lay here either..

Brawling should not kill NPC, you should install brawl bug patch.

Or at SexLab Aroused MCM you can temporary disable "Cloak effect", this would alow the brawl not to turn to real fight.

Or you can make Aela not be a lover by console command : "setfactionrank XX03AB71 -2"   where XX should be replaced by LoversComofort load order code.

I want to ask, In my game NPCs will not Increase their Arousal ?

NPCs will start ticking arousal only after first sex.

I agree with all your points, and hope that all of them are going to be implemented.

Most of the things are easly doable, but there are many of them, this means a lot of work and testing.

So I hope to see some other modders using the framework and implementing such ideas.

Nope, Even they saw naked by PC, they don't increase their Arousal.

I support the idea to integrate it with a sexual orientation system for NPCs. I have yet to try out this mod (I am at friend's and steam gives me problems on my laptop, I have to be at home... not to mention testing sex mods while at some friend's home would be quite awkward XD) but I was thinking on making something like that on my own if not that it would have conflicted with SLR.

On a side note, I had some mod ideas that would work better if integrated in your systems or as development/spin-off of some your mods, can I send you a PM about them once I return home?

Good Idea, and interesting mod. I don't know if this has been mentioned but there seem to be only penalties for having a high arousal, and rewards for having no arousal or being satisfied. perhaps some kind of benefit for high arousal, perhaps a bonus to speech, if someone is aroused they probably will act more charming, or sexy. Also there the pheremone thing as well. Just a suggestion. Also seems hard to get the npc's arousal higher. During a sex scene I've seen the pc with proper high arousal and durning mid sex the npc is still at 0. Arousal should be much higher during the act. Other than that great mod. The ability to arouse npcs or pcs due to skimpy clothing would be interesting.

I'd love to see a general mod come out of this that had npcs approach your character by speech for certain arousal levels, even following your character around until their arousal is lowered somehow. Or a chance of forced sex at extremely high arousal.  Keep up the good work:)

Is arousal also increases if an NPC sees another NPC naked? Does it matter how many actors are seen naked?

Dunno if it's already implemented but watching a SexLab animation could increase exposure of bystanders. Now that I'm thinking about bystanders maybe an option if NPCs stop and watch a SexLab animation until it's finished.

The watcher's personality (voice type in the ck) ought to be considered as well. The sultry and eager young ones should be affected far more than the old grumpy ones.

It grieves me to have to disagree with Waxenfigure, who has made so many great contributions, both as modder and commentator, but it has to be said that old grumpy ones get horny too.

OK, ok, even I have to admit that I draw the line at the NPC who says  "come to speak to an old woman? Done your good deed for the day?"