[WIP] SexLab Aroused v2014-01-24

Anyone knows to safely upgrade to 12.03 ? There are no comments about how to update

I just overwrote them , and whenever I run(or walk) toward inn in Whiterun , CTD happens.

I know Skyrim and mods .This is the first time CTD (except related to loading screen and hdt physics and those are no big deals)

Plz help me

Thank u in advance

I just tested this.  The only dependent mods I have are Devious Devices, Lover's Victim, and Lover's Comfort.  Tried turning each off and walking past Radiant Raiment area in Solitude and entering Belethor's shop in Whiterun: 100% CTD.  Removing all 3 and leaving just newest release of Aroused: 100% CTD.  Removing all and Aroused: No CTD.  

In each CTD case, the last line of Papyrus log references calling arousal state on a non-entity.  Not sure if this helps

I just had to dump a 600 hour game at level 65.  Created a clean install and started all over again with 120 mods installed from the beginning.  I'm now at level 32 with the new character.  Not going to do that all again when the previous version of Aroused worked perfectly fine.  

Also, with the newest Aroused removed the game no longer stutters.

Re-installing from a clean and isolated save in the unfurnished cellar of Winstead Manor.  Will test again 

Had to roll back to the 20131001 version in order to avoid CTD.  Also removed Lover's Victim since in this version of Aroused, LV is a part of the mod I believe.  Tried the 20131201 Version with the LV 20131130 version and still had the CTDs always in the same places within the game world.

Its my guess that papyrus is just becoming overwhelmed with too much activity, calculations if you will.  Others with fewer script-heavy mods may not have the same issues.  

I have no mods that physically modify either Solitude or Whiterun, except for the Sweet and Sexy Lingerie Shop (just meshes and no HDT).  Because of this I don't think there's a mod conflict, just script overload

I think SOS and UNP SOS might cause CTD for latest patch.

Nah, seems SOS is not the source of CTD.

But had you tried to disable it and see what happens?

Had to roll back to the 20131001 version in order to avoid CTD.  Also removed Lover's Victim since in this version of Aroused, LV is a part of the mod I believe.  Tried the 20131201 Version with the LV 20131130 version and still had the CTDs always in the same places within the game world.

Its my guess that papyrus is just becoming overwhelmed with too much activity, calculations if you will.  Others with fewer script-heavy mods may not have the same issues.  

I have no mods that physically modify either Solitude or Whiterun, except for the Sweet and Sexy Lingerie Shop (just meshes and no HDT).  Because of this I don't think there's a mod conflict, just script overload

I just had to dump a 600 hour game at level 65.  Created a clean install and started all over again with 120 mods installed from the beginning.  I'm now at level 32 with the new character.  Not going to do that all again when the previous version of Aroused worked perfectly fine.  

Also, with the newest Aroused removed the game no longer stutters.

Re-installing from a clean and isolated save in the unfurnished cellar of Winstead Manor.  Will test again 

I just tested this.  The only dependent mods I have are Devious Devices, Lover's Victim, and Lover's Comfort.  Tried turning each off and walking past Radiant Raiment area in Solitude and entering Belethor's shop in Whiterun: 100% CTD.  Removing all 3 and leaving just newest release of Aroused: 100% CTD.  Removing all and Aroused: No CTD.  

In each CTD case, the last line of Papyrus log references calling arousal state on a non-entity.  Not sure if this helps

There is a CTD issue.  As soon as I updated to newest version, 100% CTD around the shops in the front of Solitude and as soon as entering Belethor's shop in Whiterun.  This did not happen before upgrade

Note that Lover's Victim requires SLAroused v20131203+ 

Had you tried different save game?

Please post you logs after CTD.

Anyone knows to safely upgrade to 12.03 ? There are no comments about how to update

I just overwrote them , and whenever I run(or walk) toward inn in Whiterun , CTD happens.

I know Skyrim and mods .This is the first time CTD (except related to loading screen and hdt physics and those are no big deals)

Plz help me

Thank u in advance

Please try tips I had posted above.

To all users who have CTDs following procedure would be helpful to diagnose the problem:

1) Upgrade to v20131203, by coping new files over old ones

2) Load game, walk around for one min. , Save the game

3) Disable (yes disable) SLAroused and all dependable mods.

4) Load game that saved in 2, walk around for one min, exit

5) PM me or post here papyrus scripts from 4 and 2

Well, I had to remove Aroused 03DEC2013 (and the dependents LC and LV) because my CTDs "rate" was out of control.

I know to not have a high end computer and, before, I had CTD because heavy script running, too many NPCs, too many light effects. But, before this version of Aroused, I was able to play anyway for at least one, two hours without problems into every location of Skyrim and Solstheim.

With this version, I cannot play longer than 10 minutes. Too bad.

I dowgraded to the previous version (October, right?) just because it's needed for TDF Prositution.

Now, I played for two hours without problems and I left the game only to wrote here.

I have only one Log with an CTD left

[12/02/2013 - 12:43:30PM] error: Cannot call slaMain() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[Active effect 2 on  (0001A675)].slaCloakEffScr.OnEffectStart() - "slaCloakEffScr.psc" Line 10

[12/02/2013 - 12:43:30PM] error: Cannot call slaNakedActor() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

and this 5 times with the same ID  (where is the Spoiler Button gone btw?)

0001A675 is Ysolda, a normal NPC that is no different then all other Vanilla NPCs in my game.

I will try disabling the SOS effect but i didnt activate it in the first place.

First, the message was 5 times the same with the same Actor ID.

But the culprit in my case was really the SoS effect.

I deinstalled all your mods, went to Witherun for some shoping, asked Ysolda why she hates your mod etc. Then in went out of Witherun, installed the latest versions and looked for the SoS effect. Its off by default and in think i didnt activated it the last time. So i activated it, waited for a few seconds and deactivated it to be shure its off (computer logic turn it on and off the be shure its really off ... ; ) ).

And supprise, i can enter the Markedplace again.

I hope its working from now on, i love your mods, i use them since your first relase and this was the first major problem.

I tried the new version and still no more problems so far.

Tested with New version in area where experience CTD, entering Belethor's shop.  Here's the log

attachicon.gifLOG_Aroused_CTD.7z

attachicon.gifLOG_Aroused_step_2.7z

attachicon.gifLOG_Aroused_step_4.7z

Followed the upgrade steps.  Have not gone to area where experience CTDs with new version.  Here are the logs attached.  

With step 4: Aroused and dependent mods disabled (not removed) there is an immediate CTD entering a cell with an NPC

@Skeuomorph you have problem similiar to @crs030

From the end of file with CTD

[12/09/2013 - 06:59:02AM] Error: Cannot call slaNakedActor() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[None].slaCloakEffScr.OnEffectStart() - "slaCloakEffScr.psc" Line 17
[12/09/2013 - 06:59:02AM] SOS ResetLocalSchlongifiedActors: local schlongified actors discarded

In English it means that there are some old scripts that attached to actors and util they fade out you are going to have CTDs.
It is bad, since there is no clear method of how to clear them. Overtime papyrus garbage collector might (or not) through them away.

Your update to last version was correct, and the problem is how to clean those scripts.
I am guessing, that might be total bullshit, but worth a try:
1) With old version v20131001 disable cloak effect in SLAroused MCM menu
2) Walk around places there you had CTDs (this step might help to clean old scripts)
3) Update to new version by coping new files over old ones
4) Load the game and pray

P.S.I plan to post new version soon with few fixes

Edit : Your papyrus is on edge of breaking, you had

[12/09/2013 - 06:16:57AM] Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks:

google for the error, it is very bad.
I after had such error I wrote down list of all heavy scripted mods and then removed few

Is it safe to start a new game with all mods you want to use loaded? Or should they be loaded after the first save of a new game?

Usually it is recommended to disable all mods util you exit from Helgen. But I keep them all enabled from very start.

If you really starting new game, first consider to review and remove few mods.

I just removed Footprints and Real Clouds.  Footprints causes lots of papyrus noise.  Other than that, most script heavy mods I have are from Lover's Lab.  Another issue is likely follower mods.  Fist time I used UFO, second time I used AFT.  I think AFT is better, but I wonder if this is the source of attaching scripts to NPCs that get stuck and cause problems

Is it safe to start a new game with all mods you want to use loaded? Or should they be loaded after the first save of a new game?

Usually it is recommended to disable all mods util you exit from Helgen. But I keep them all enabled from very start.

If you really starting new game, first consider to review and remove few mods.

So far my experience has been just disable all the mods until you get into the keep and get untied. Once the cut scenes stop I turn all my mods back on and have yet to have any issues, but I have noticed some issues if you leave them running during the cut scenes of the dragon attack and stuff.

I have only one Log with an CTD left

[12/02/2013 - 12:43:30PM] error: Cannot call slaMain() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[Active effect 2 on  (0001A675)].slaCloakEffScr.OnEffectStart() - "slaCloakEffScr.psc" Line 10

[12/02/2013 - 12:43:30PM] error: Cannot call slaNakedActor() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

and this 5 times with the same ID  (where is the Spoiler Button gone btw?)

0001A675 is Ysolda, a normal NPC that is no different then all other Vanilla NPCs in my game.

I will try disabling the SOS effect but i didnt activate it in the first place.

First, the message was 5 times the same with the same Actor ID.

But the culprit in my case was really the SoS effect.

I deinstalled all your mods, went to Witherun for some shoping, asked Ysolda why she hates your mod etc. Then in went out of Witherun, installed the latest versions and looked for the SoS effect. Its off by default and in think i didnt activated it the last time. So i activated it, waited for a few seconds and deactivated it to be shure its off (computer logic turn it on and off the be shure its really off ... ; ) ).

And supprise, i can enter the Markedplace again.

I hope its working from now on, i love your mods, i use them since your first relase and this was the first major problem.

I tried the new version and still no more problems so far.

Tested with New version in area where experience CTD, entering Belethor's shop.  Here's the log

attachicon.gifLOG_Aroused_CTD.7z

attachicon.gifLOG_Aroused_step_2.7z

attachicon.gifLOG_Aroused_step_4.7z

Followed the upgrade steps.  Have not gone to area where experience CTDs with new version.  Here are the logs attached.  

With step 4: Aroused and dependent mods disabled (not removed) there is an immediate CTD entering a cell with an NPC

@Skeuomorph you have problem similiar to @crs030

From the end of file with CTD

[12/09/2013 - 06:59:02AM] Error: Cannot call slaNakedActor() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[None].slaCloakEffScr.OnEffectStart() - "slaCloakEffScr.psc" Line 17
[12/09/2013 - 06:59:02AM] SOS ResetLocalSchlongifiedActors: local schlongified actors discarded

In English it means that there are some old scripts that attached to actors and util they fade out you are going to have CTDs.
It is bad, since there is no clear method of how to clear them. Overtime papyrus garbage collector might (or not) through them away.

Your update to last version was correct, and the problem is how to clean those scripts.
I am guessing, that might be total bullshit, but worth a try:
1) With old version v20131001 disable cloak effect in SLAroused MCM menu
2) Walk around places there you had CTDs (this step might help to clean old scripts)
3) Update to new version by coping new files over old ones
4) Load the game and pray

P.S.I plan to post new version soon with few fixes

Edit : Your papyrus is on edge of breaking, you had

[12/09/2013 - 06:16:57AM] Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks:

google for the error, it is very bad.
I after had such error I wrote down list of all heavy scripted mods and then removed few

Does this mean that slaCloakEffScr.psc doesn't belong in the current .bsa, or that some section in this script file was deleted, and the file should still exist?

Thanks for the info. I do rely on Arousal and Comfort for most of the sex in my play, so I do miss them.

Hey redneck2x,

I think I've found a fix for the crash and I've added working check for the SOS - light.esp:

I'm no longer crashing and SOS light is being recognized and it's working. I can provide full scripts and compiled pex files if needed.

1. Add a small check in the cloak script to bail out if slaUtil == None: (line 17)

replace
    Actor lastNakedActor = slaUtil.slaNakedActor

with

if (slaUtil == None)
           return;
       endIf
    Actor lastNakedActor = slaUtil.slaNakedActor

2. in the util script: Use this Check function:

Function CheckIfSOSIsInstalled()
    Keyword sosKey = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x012D9, "Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm") as Keyword
    If (sosKey == None)
        Form sosTexture = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x020022F3, "Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp")
        If (sosTexture == None)
            Debug.Trace(self + ": could NOT find Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esm, ignore errors above")
            slaIsSOSInstalled = False
            slaConfig.IsUseSOS = False
        Else
            Debug.Trace(self + ": found Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esm")
            slaIsSOSInstalled = True
        EndIf
    Else
        Debug.Trace(self + ": found Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm")
        slaIsSOSInstalled = True
    EndIf
EndFunction

Just posted new version v20131209, changes:

- v20131209, requires SexLab 1.2+
- Removed check for "Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm", since can not check official "Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp" but only fixed one
- Added PC as default puppet actor, no more Puppet Master blank page after update
- Added gender preference selection in MCM menu
- Added possible fix CTDs thanks to @TMPhoenix

This version might fix CTDs thanks to @TMPhoenix suggestion. I also removed auto checks for SOS, since it is not possible detect official light version.
New feature allows you to set gender preference for each NPC/PC, by default preference is opposite gender. 

hey redneck a little request. Would it be possible to include a small negative arousal level like say instead of the usual 0-100, we have -20 to 100. And also the requirement for an additional sex act in order to bring it down pass 0 (once it reaches zero). That means say arousal is at 5 and a sex act is committed by the player. arousal is drop to zero and stops there even though a sex act usually reduces arousal by more than 5. When player character is at arousal 0 and commits a sex act, it will then drop to to the negative value.

Reason for this request is so that we can add in an immersive state of sex exhaustion or something along that line. (mind break is also valid) 

Additionally, would it be possible to add an option to the MCM to disable the cloak spell (aka npc's arousal). 

Redneck, in your original post, you mention a demo plugin for modders, but I cannot locate this anywhere. Mind pointing me in the right direction?

Just reuploaded it to download section. Possibly deleted it in one of the updates by mistake.

hey redneck a little request. Would it be possible to include a small negative arousal level like say instead of the usual 0-100, we have -20 to 100. And also the requirement for an additional sex act in order to bring it down pass 0 (once it reaches zero). That means say arousal is at 5 and a sex act is committed by the player. arousal is drop to zero and stops there even though a sex act usually reduces arousal by more than 5. When player character is at arousal 0 and commits a sex act, it will then drop to to the negative value.

Reason for this request is so that we can add in an immersive state of sex exhaustion or something along that line. (mind break is also valid) 

Additionally, would it be possible to add an option to the MCM to disable the cloak spell (aka npc's arousal). 

There is already option to disable cloak effect in MCM menu.

Disabling it would cripple naked arousal.

Sorry but I am not going to add negative value arousal, since location of zero is only a convention, you can always say that zero is at 50 and every thing bellow is negative and above is positive.

What needs to be done,  and I still have difficulty to define it, is to add another dimension orthogonal to arousal.

Arousal - is a need to release/relief sexual energy/stress

????? - is addiction/satisfaction/ I don't know