Yeah those are the videos I followed back in like 2011. I do everything he does and it's worked for me before but in game I'm crashing really hard whenever I put in the new bloodFX. Now that I think about it maybe it was just that weapon? I dunno. :-/

Tomorrow I'll try doing it on a clean install or something.

Thanks though.

Without nifskope pics, I can only guess that maybe you're not renaming the nitrishapes after you copy them over. If they have the same names as keywords (INV, BSX, etc.), it can cause random crashes. It's something easy to forget. Oh, and when I say random, I mean random. Some weapons may crash while others don't, weapons may crash after you equip them a certain number of times, and so forth.

I am deleting them. I copy all the info over, make the mesh invisible, delete the old one, then link it to the parent node. The actual trishape of my bloodFX is what's crashing the game. I tried a few things and as long as that wasn't linked in the parent node it was fine.

Maybe I exported it wrong somehow, I'll try as .obj next time.

EDIT: didn't work.  :s

Finally figured out how to do inventory models. This'll take forever hehe

post-2207-0-47618600-1376799336_thumb.jpg

post-2207-0-22930000-1376799363_thumb.gif

Alright, I'm working on a larger update.

Coming soon:

1. Proper stats
  2. Adjusted descriptions so they aren't so cramped
  3. Bows and Crossbows(that will probably not work correctly :sleepy: )
  4. Fixed Bramd texture on my make-shift Black Phantom
  5. Inventory models

In the future:

1. Some sort of quest that has BP's randomly invade you after you get 'indicted'
  2. Some NPC using Dark Souls dialogue you have to kill to get some or all of the loot
  3. Talisman/Catalyst accessories

Awat, The barrel is called DarkSoulsWeapons and the EditorID is ADarkSouls.

Ergast, I should have specified 'stats' better. I am doing enchantments as well, some of the items will have neato ones. :D

EDIT: Updated the file again.

post-2207-0-82663200-1376895605_thumb.jpg

The crafting .esp is something someone made for his own use, I didn't update it with the Inventory models unfortunately for those who like to craft  :s

Sasha, I have a Silver Knight Shield I could port and a friend said he may do the UV's for the other shields but I'm not sure if Xinavro is doing them or not. He did a couple already but he is pretty quiet about his progress. I'll send him a PM.

Sasha, I have a Silver Knight Shield I could port and a friend said he may do the UV's for the other shields but I'm not sure if Xinavro is doing them or not. He did a couple already but he is pretty quiet about his progress. I'll send him a PM.

Can you give a link to all the shields (any file format model and texturesI do everything himself :)

Later on I'll get them all in .obj for you if you want. 

http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1262653&page=8

here is the plugin for noesis you need and the pack that has the shields(the interoot only has them, that other pack was a typo last I checked).

You open the .tpf or whatever archives with noesis then export as .obj.

Also Rick's Tools can get texture information out but I have no idea how to use them.

post-2207-0-20574700-1377020093_thumb.jpg

post-2207-0-67610200-1377020119_thumb.jpg

I didn't port the models so I can't help you there.

I'm going through the models now to find the shields and maybe a couple statics I can use for props  :shy:

EDIT: here are the shield meshes + some extras I think. The "L" files seem to be distant meshes with a lower poly count but I included them anyway. Let me know what's wrong with the, I don't understand UV's !

post-2207-0-73930000-1377067930_thumb.jpg

shields.rar

I didn't port the models so I can't help you there.

I'm going through the models now to find the shields and maybe a couple statics I can use for props  :shy:

EDIT: here are the shield meshes + some extras I think. The "L" files seem to be distant meshes with a lower poly count but I included them anyway. Let me know what's wrong with the, I don't understand UV's !

shields have no sweep :-/

• 4 weeks later...