[Solved] Defeat bug?

I switched to Defeat V5.3.6 Bane 24112021 in hopes it runs better. I can never seem to trigger a 2-way or 3-way when my character is attacked even if I set the odds to 100%.

Any suggestions? I do have the animations available for it with Zaz Animation Pack UNP V.8.0 so I'm not sure why it doesn't happen. Is there something I'm overlooking? Its worth mentioning that I haven't had creatures do 2-way or more either.

I did post this in the Defeat thread but I didn't realize the lack of traffic in that thread.

Edited by noir_78

Changing versions mid game.

You must click deinstall or deactivte in the mod (don't remeber exact name)

Save .

Open this save with resaver, type upper right search field sexlabdefeat.

Remove the everything from defeat. ,oad this save and reactivate defeat

I've been burned before by doing that but I've learned from my screw ups. I'm testing mods before I commit to a long game so far so I keep restarting right now till I know what is and is not working.

I think I've discovered the issue. Looking at the registered animations in Sexlab I don't have 2-way/3-way animations. *facepalm*

I thought Zaz had that covered. Its been 7 years since I've last modded Skyrim.

I also don't have as many creature animations in Sexlab as I thought. More Nasty Critters just adds their junk.

So I'm off to find more animation packs. I remember Sexlab having an animation limit but I don't remember how much.

• noir_78 changed the title to [Solved] Defeat bug?